Chinese | English |
为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式 | With an eye to future business, we'll accept payment by installments this time. |
为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价 | In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price. |
在这儿是不是应该加上这样一句:如果一方未按合同条款执行,另一方有权终止合同 | Don't you think we should add this sentence here? If one side fails to honor the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it. |
如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 | I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. |
对这种商品我们一般不给折扣 | As a rule we don't allow any discount for this commodity. |
对这类商品,只有在价格合理时我们才进口 | We won't import this kind of goods unless the price is reasonable. |
当然可以,这里有一些最新样本给你。 | Surely, here are some newest catalogs for you. |
您知道近几个月来这种商品的价格上涨了很多 | You know the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months. |
我们订购这么多的货,折扣多少还是要给的吧 | We have ordered such a large quantity that a discount, no matter how little, should be allowed. |
据我方所知,有的国家对这种商品正在削价大量抛售 | As we know, some countries are selling those goods at low prices in big quantities. |
目前这种商品供过于求 | At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand. |
结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。 | Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable. |
考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加 1 % 的折扣 | Considering this is a new product, we'll allow you a further 1% discount. |
让我介绍一下,这位张先生是我们的销售经理 | Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhang, our sales manager. |
请您在这儿签字 | Please sign your name here. |
这两块加强筋和肘板必须换新 | These two pieces of stiffeners and brackets must be replaced |
这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下 | Here is our contract. Would you please read it carefully again? |
这是我们所有出口商品的目录和价目表。 | Here are our catalogue and price list for all our export articles. |
这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了 | This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further. |
这是我们的最新价格单 | This is our latest price list. |
这是我们的船上交货报价单 | This is our FOB quotation sheet. |
这条焊缝应用圆凿子削除后再补焊 | This welding line should be gouged and welded again |
这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。 | We would like to adopt payment by installments for our present transaction. |
这次我们就订购 60 套吧 | We' ll buy sixty sets this time. |
这种产品的旧金山到岸价格是 5450 美元—台 | The price for this commodity is US $5 450 per piece CIF San Francisco. |
这种商品是你们的新产品,为了打开市场,你们考虑是不是多给一些折扣。 | Would you consider increasing the discount to open the market, as this is a new product of yours? |
这种商品的国际市场价格是每台 4520 美兀 | The price for this commodity is US $4520 per piece in international market. |
这种商品目前缺货,只能少量供应 | The article is in short supply now. Only a small quantity is available. |
这种新产品的起订量是 50 套 | The minimum quantity of an order for the new product is fifty sets. |