Chinese | English |
一个必要的条件 | necessary condition |
一共要付多少钱? | What do I owe you? |
一切要靠…而定 | everything depends on |
一定要 | upon one's honour |
一定要 | insist on |
一定要 | insist upon |
一定要+ inf. | must |
一定要 | be sure and |
一定要 | maun |
一定要 | on one's honour |
一定要在水槽里放一个金属或塑料的过滤器,以免大块儿颗粒阻塞排水管 | Be sure to place a metal or plastic strainer in your sink to avoid clogging the drain with the granules |
一定不要大声地喝汤或嗫汤。喝汤的时候要小口地、安静地进行 | Never sip or slurp your tea or soup loudly. Take small, quiet little mouthfuls |
一心要去 | be raring to go |
一旦出院手续办好后,收费处会出具一张出院清单,这张清单要交给您所在病房的护士 | Once the discharge formalities completed, the cashier will issue a list which be presented to the nurse on your unit |
一点儿也不重要 | weigh nothing |
一经要求 | on request |
一般要求 | modest intent |
军一般作战要求 | general operational requirement |
一般情况下,主人坐在桌子的一头,客人离主人坐得越近,说明其身份越重要 | Hosts often sit at the end of table. The nearer to the hosts, the more important the guests are |
一部电影是否继续投资,海外票房潜力是好莱坞电影制作人考虑的主要因素 | Most notably, potential overseas ticket sales nowadays determine whether or not a studio executive gives the go-ahead to a movie |
一项重要议程 | an important item on the agenda |
上车请往里走,不要堵在门口 | Please move back. Don't block the door |
上面要加什么料呢?所有的比萨都有奶酪和番茄酱。你还想加些什么吗? | What about toppings? All pizzas come with cheese and tomato sauce. What else would you like? |
下面就要谈到 | which follows |
下面就要谈到 | that followed |
下面就要谈到 | that follows |
下面就要谈到 | that follow |
下面就要谈到 | which followed |
下面就要谈到 | which follow |
不要 | do not want |
不要 | do not do |
不要一次什么东西都吃。而且不要吃太多 | Don't try everything at one time, please. And don't eat too much there |
不要丧失信心 | never despair of success |
不要喝用两种烈酒混合的饮料,像把马提尼和曼哈顿混在一起等 | Avoid mixed drinks that use two kinds of liquor, such as Martinis and Manhattans |
不要在餐桌上剔牙,无论是用手还是牙签,甚至用舌头都不行 | Don't clean your teeth at the table, either with your finger or a toothpick, not even with your tongue |
不要太…否则 | can not + inf. + too... or... |
不要惊慌! | Don't panic! |
不要戴贵重珠宝和大量现金,以防被不法分子盯上 | Do not wear conspicuous jewelry and carry excessive amount of money, which may make you a target of crime |
不要把 M 和 N 混在一起 | keep M separate from (N) |
不要把它剪得太短 | don't cut it too short |
不要插嘴 | butt out |
不要改动这些字 | let the words stand |
规则不要求应用于特种系列的 | unordered |
不要求精确下滑 | nonprecision |
不要白费口舌 | spare one's breath to cool one's porridge |
不要白费口舌 | keep one's breath to cool one's porridge |
不要管闲事 | mind your own business |
不要紧 | no matter |
不要紧张 | take things easy |
不要紧张 | take it easy |
不要紧的 | extrinsical |
不要紧的 | extrinsic |
不要脸的 | shameless |
不要让发动机快速空转 | don't race the engine |
不要让龙头滴水 | don't leave the taps dripping |
不要讲话喧哗 | shush |
不要走近边沿 | don't go near the edge |
不要迟疑 | not let the grass grow under one's feet |
不中要害 | be off the point |
不了,我也要香槟鸡尾酒 | No, I want a Champagne Cocktail, too |
不再重要 | recede into the background |
不再需要 | have no further use for |
不合要求的 | unsatisfactory |
不合乎需要的 | undesirable |
不大有点儿,不重要的 | of some account |
不大有点儿,不重要的 | of no account |
不大有点儿,不重要的 | of little account |
对 M 不大重要很重要 | signify much (to M) |
对 M 不大重要很重要 | signify little (to M) |
不大需要 | little sought after |
不太不常需要的 | less-in-demand |
不好意思,能帮忙拍个照吗?只要按这个按键就好 | Excuse me. Do you mind taking us pictures? You can just press the button here |
M不如N重要 | M matters less than (N) |
不客气。很遗憾你要走了 | My pleasure. I'm sorry you've got to leave us |
不尽全力就要失败 | sink or swim |
不得要领 | wide of the mark |
不得要领 | miss the pont |
不得要领 | beside the mark |
不得要领 | impertinency |
不得要领 | impertinence |
不得要领 | neither here nor there |
不得要领的 | inconclusive |
不得要领的 | pointless |
不得要领的 | impertinent |
使不必要 | dispense with |
不必要地 | unnecessarily |
不必要的 | needless |
不必要的 | superfluous |
不必需要的 | unnecessary |
不必要的 | uncalled-for |
不必要的 | otiose |
不必要的 | dispensable |
不必要的东西 | superfluity |
不必要的疑忌 | ifs and buts |
不必要的装饰 | frill |
不想要的 | unwished-for |
不,我真的需要亲自跟他说 | No. I really need to talk to him personally |
不断提要求的人 | nagger |
不着要点 | off the point |
不着要点的 | beside the point |
不着要点的 | off the point |
不符合要求的 | inept |
不答应…的要求 | disoblige |
不紧重要的 | inessential |
不能满足需要的 | starveling |
…不要太…否则… | cannot... too, or... |
不重要 | out of the picture |
不重要的 | be of little significance |
不重要 | carry no weight |
不重要 | unimportance |
不重要的 | be of no significance |
不重要 | insignificancy |
不重要 | insignificance |
不重要 | indifferency |
不重要 | be of no consequence |
不重要 | indifference |
不重要 | be of little amount |
不重要之物 | bagatelle |
不重要的 | accidental |
不重要的 | extraneous |
不重要的 | hole-in-the-wall |
不重要的 | paltry |
不重要的 | scrabbly |
不重要的 | small-time |
不重要的 | non- |
不重要的 | unimportant |
不重要的 | trivial |
不重要的 | seely |
不重要的 | rump |
不重要的 | off the map |
不重要的 | insignificant |
不重要的 | inconsiderable |
不重要的 | fribble |
不重要的 | of no account |
不重要的 | not interested |
不重要的东西 | cipher |
不重要的人物 | featherweight |
不重要的人 | snippersnapper |
不重要的人 | wart |
不重要的人 | cipher |
不重要的小事情小事物,小物品 | shirttail |
不重要的工作 | chicken-shit |
不重要的角色 | figurant |
不重要者 | -ling |
不需要做 | it need not + inf. |
不需要做 | need not + inf. |
M 不需要M | there needs no |
不需要 | have no need for |
M 不需要M | without the necessity for |
不需要什么技术运动神经系统迟钝的人也能安全驾驶操纵的装置 | folly proof drive |
不需要他们继续下去了 | there is no need for them to go on |
不需要特殊技能(专门)技术的 | unskilled |
不需要支撑拉杆的 | freestanding |
不需要熨烫的 | no-iron |
不需要的 | supervacaneous |
不需必要的 | unneeded |
不需想,必要的 | unwanted |
不需要的 | undesired |
不需要的 | uncalled (for) |
不需要的 | de trop |
不需要辅助设备的 | self-contained |
不需要高温产生白日光现象 | candoluminescence |
M 与 M 相比是不重要的 | be circumstantial compared with |
M 与M相比人们的意见要少一些 | give less cause for complaint than |
刀具可以做成所需要的任何角度 | cutters are made to any desired angle |
分开结吧,还有账单要细分一下 | Separate, please. And I'd like a breakdown of the bill |
合乎质量要求 | make the grade |
合乎需要要求的 | desirable |
合乎需要的东西 | desirable |
合格的作战要求 | qualitative operational requirement |
合金摘要美 | Alloys Digest |
同时要办理的事太多 | have too many irons in the fire |
同时需要考虑 | with inclusion of |
M 向M要求 | demand N of |
M 向M要求 | demand N from |
向 N 要求 M | request M from (N) |
向 M 要恳求 N | appeal to M for (N) |
向C要求索取M作为对N的赔偿 | claim M from C for (N) |
M междун.торг. 向 M 要高价 | raise the market upon |
向 …要求 | demand from |
向 …要求 | demand of |
向…作简要介绍汇报 | brief |
处于主要地位 | have the call |
处于显要地位 | be to the front |
将 正要 | on the border of |
将要 | gonna |
M 将要 M | be at the point of |
将要 | going to |
将正要 | be going to (+ inf.) |
将要 | be going to (+ inf.) |
将要 | on the edge of |
将要 | go about |
将要发生 | in the wind |
将要逐渐,已经废弃的 | obsolescent |
将要想要成为…的 | would-be |
将要成问题 | in the wind |
将要消灭的 | moribund |
将要过时陈旧,淘汰 | be on the way out |
将要过时淘汰 | be on the way out |
对…少要某物的价钱 | undercharge |
帆布是一种结实耐用的布料,主要用于帐篷、帆以及包的制作 | Canvas is strong, heavy cloth that is used for making things such as tents, sail, and bags |
异要素的 | heterologous |
异常重要 | be of exceptional importance |
怎么会这样?那一定是材料没达到要求,或者签证官觉得你目的不纯 | How could that happen? You must have failed to meet the requirements or the officer believed your purpose is not genuine |
戏剧除了具有娱乐性外,其更重要的意义是通过戏剧的人物、情节,使观看者能有更多的心灵互动 | In addition to providing entertainment, a drama is intended to enhance the spiritual interactions among the viewers through its characters and plots |
M 成为M的要素 | form part of |
我要一个双层起司汉堡 | Yes, I'd like the double cheeseburger meal, please |
我要一个肉桂葡萄干圆面包 | I'll have a cinnamon raisin bun |
我要一份美式早餐,包括橙汁、单面煎蛋、火腿、小圆面包和加奶的咖啡 | I want an American breakfast with orange juice, fried eggs sunny side up, ham, rolls, and white coffee |
我要一份黄瓜沙拉作开胃菜 | I would like a cucumber salad for appetizer |
我要一张往返票,可以省15%的车费 | A round trip ticket, it can save me 15% of the fare |
我要一条面包 | I'd like a loaf |
我要一杯玛格丽特,加冰块 | I'll have a Margarita, on the rocks, please |
我要个荷包蛋,只煎一面,另外还要点香肠 | I would like one fried egg, sunny side up and the sausage on the side |
我要中号的 | I like the medium-sized |
我要买一张一等舱不定期往返机票 | I will buy a first class open return |
我要买500美元的旅行支票 | I'd like to buy five hundred dollars worth of traveler's check, please |
我要买黄色的这个 | I will take the yellow one |
我要先在第九街的总公司停下 | I need to stop by my headquarters on 9th Street first |
我要先称一下。行李有些超重,您必须付超重费用 | I'll have to weigh it first. It's a little overweight. You'll have to pay extra |
我要十张100美元的,其余的换成零钱 | I want ten one hundred dollars and the rest in change, please |
我要去休斯敦,下趟车什么时候发? | I want to go to Huston. When will the next train leave? |
我要去华盛顿开会,所以我要申请商务签证 | I will attend a conference in Washington, so I'm applying for a business visa |
我要去市中心,但是迷路了,往这个方向走对吗? | I' m going downtown, but couldn't find the way. Is it right for me to go in this direction? |
我要去您房间取行李,请把房间钥匙给我好吗? | I will claim your luggage to your room. May I see your room key, please? |
我要去旧金山参加个年会,现在就要订机票 | I'll have an annual conference in San Francisco. I should book the tickets right now |
我要去趟超市,因为我需要买些日用品 | I'm going to the supermarket because I need to buy some daily necessities |
我要如厕 | I am going to my private office |
我要小睡一会儿。供餐时,请叫醒我 | I want to take a nap. Please wake me for dinner |
我要怎么填这张表呢? | How do I fill out this form? |
我要怎样才能补偿你? | How can I make it up to you? |
我要投诉,找你们经理来 | I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here |
我要提花涤纶那款 | I want the figured Dacron one |
我要改变一下预约 | I'd like to change my reservation |
我要杯无咖啡因的咖啡 | I'd like a decaffeinated coffee |
我要检查你的血液大便/尿样 | I'll examine your blood stool/urine |
我要洋葱、蘑菇、青椒 | Give me onions, mushrooms and green peppers |
我要点一个小比萨饼 | I'd like to order a small pizza |
我要点些猪肉菜 | I'll order some pork |
我要烤鸡配圆辣椒橄榄 | I want roasted chicken with pepper and olives |
我要牛排腰子饼,你呢? | I would take steak and kidney pie. What about you? |
我要申报行李遗失 | I want to file a lost baggage claim |
我要看一看他是否在。请问我该告诉他谁打来的? | I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? |
我要 300 美元票面为100美元的支票 | I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques |
我要订两张12号去西雅图的机票 | I' d like to book two flight tickets to Seattle for the |
我要退这张票 | I'd like a refund on this ticket |
我要量一下你的血压体温 | I'll check your blood pressure temperature |
我要预订一个二等舱的铺位 | I want to reserve a berth of second class cabin |
我要麻辣小龙虾,但是不要太辣 | I want spicy crawfish. But don't go too far |
我一定要一个靠窗的座位,在无烟区 | I'd like to have one window seat definitely, in the nonsmoking section |
我一定要预订座位吗? | Do I have to reserve a seat? |
我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你 | I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary |
我今天要结账退房,请把账单给我 | I'm checking out today. Get me the bill, please |
我今天要走了。可以结账吗? | I'm leaving today. Can I have my bill settled? |
我从来没见过这么无耻的人。一公里的路程竟然要我一百美兀 | I have never seen such a shameless guy. He asked me for 100 dollars for only a one kilometer's ride! |
我们要一个绷带 | We'll have to apply a bandage |
我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机? | We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board? |
我们要去疏芬山,你要去吗? | We are going to the Sovereign Hill. Do you want to go with us? |
我们要向您额外收10美元 | We'll have to charge you $10 extra |
我们要在曼谷转机。行李会直接运送到目的地吗? | We're changing aircraft in Bangkok. Will the luggage be transferred automatically? |
我们要怎么去赫伦岛? | How could we get to the Heron Island? |
我们要扣留你的车 | We'll need to impound your car |
我们要把这个炉子洗干净,然后再生火 | We have to clean the grill before we start a fire |
我们要检查这批瓷器,看是否有破损 | We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage |
我们一定要战斗到贏得最后胜利 | we will fight on until final victory is won |
我们为什么要到车的前面去? | Why do we have to get to the front of the bus? |
我们只需要增加电荷 | all we need do is increase the charge |
我们只需要所谓的槽顶螺母 | we need only what are called castle nuts |
我们想要吸烟区的桌位 | We'd like a smoking table |
我们想要喝鸡尾酒 | We would like some cocktail |
我们明天要乘船游览港口的 | We're going on a harbor cruise tomorrow |
我们是罗伯特•福克斯和约翰・斯密斯。我们发给你们一封邮件,要求订两个单人房间 | We're Robert Fox and John Smith. We sent you an email, asking you to reserve two single rooms |
我们有两个人在匹卡德利广场下车,其他的人要去泰德美术馆 | #wo of us want to get off at Piccadilly Circus and the rest want to drop at the Tate Gallery |
我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生? | We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir? |
我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间 | We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please |
我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要 | We offer special menus for different diets |
我们烧烤都需要些什么啊? | What do we need for the barbecue? |
我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图? | At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map? |
我们认为有必要把这试验再重复一次 | we consider it necessary that we should repeat the test once more |
我们需要一些肉、鸡肉和鱼 | We need some meat, chicken and fish |
我们首先要知道这条线应画在那里 | we must first know whereabouts the line should be drawn |
我会帮您叫部车。您要直接到机场吗? | I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the airport? |
我先给您打一针,您需要休息 | I will give you an injection first. You'd better stay in bed |
我刚从 237 号班机下来,要继续转往洛杉矶。我需要换班机吗? | I just came in on flight two thirty-seven and am transferring to Los Angeles. Do I have to change planes? |
我叫杰克,本来是要从今天起订房三天的 | My name is Jack. I should be booked there for three nights starting today |
我可以要他们扫描几张旧照片吗? | Can I ask them to scan a few old pictures for me? |
我可以另外要一些餐巾吗? | Could I have some extra napkins? |
我喜欢菠萝的味道,要一个 | I like the smell of pineapples. I'd like one |
我在考虑要不要做一条改良的旗袍 | I am thinking about making a reformed cheongsam |
我坚信一个优秀的登山者需要连贯、常规地锻炼 | I am a firm believer in a good climber being consistently and regularly exercising |
我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢? | I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty? |
我带齐了要求的所有文件,但还是被拒签了。那我还要带什么呢? | I presented all the documents I was told to bring, but my application was turned down anyway. What else should I bring? |
我很抱歉听到此事,先生。要我帮您叫位医生吗? | I'm sorry to hear that. Shall I get you a doctor, sir? |
我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费 | I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen |
我很高兴地告诉您,入境不需要签证,因为贵国和我国签订了一项协议,协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无须签证 | I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a visa, since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty, people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without visas |
我想要些旅行手册,尽快送到我房间吧 | I'd like to get some travel brochures. Please send them to my room shortly |
我想要加牛奶泡泡的拿铁 | I'd like to have latte with foam |
我想要去法国看亲戚,签证官会怀疑我的签证目的吗? | I want to visit my relatives in France. Would my purpose of visiting be suspected? |
我想要坐在飞机前部 | I'd like to sit in the front of the plane |
我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话 | I'd like a quiet corner, if possible |
我想要开胃菜 | I'd like appetizers |
我想要朝阳的房间 | I'll take a room with a front view |
我想要桃派和蜂蜜蛋糕 | I'd like a peach pie and a honey cake |
我想要楼上的房间 | I'd like to book a room on the upper level |
我想去纽约看朋友。我觉得应该需要一个B2型旅行签证 | I want to visit my friends in New York City. I think a B2 visa would be required |
我想应该没问题。需要我带什么东西过去吗? | That's fine. I think I can make it. By the way, what will you want me to bring? |
我想我要吃左宗棠鸡、酸辣汤、炸馄饨和白米饭 | I think I'll get General Tso's chicken, hot and sour soup, fried wontons, and white rice |
我想租一辆中型轿车,而且要租三天 | I'd like to rent a mid-size car for three days |
我明天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样? | I' m going for a trip to New York tomorrow. Whats the weather like in New York? |
我是否需要隐瞒我已经申请移民或者曾经被拒签等事实? | Shouldn? t I conceal the fact that I have applied to immigrant, and that I have a prior visa refusal? |
我是209房的芭芭拉。我想要订份早餐 | This is Barbara in room 209. I'd like to order breakfast,please |
我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我 | I'm the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you |
我是玛丽妮•卡斯帕,我要约见卡玲女士,她知道我是谁 | This is Marlene Casper. I need to meet with Ms. Carling. She knows who I am |
我有一些特殊要求。我想要预订一个舒适的房间,要求有落地窗和浴缸 | I have some special requirements. I want to reserve a cozy room with a French window and a bathtub |
我有两件行李要办托运手续 | I have two pieces of baggage to check in |
我有五个,我再要这么些五个 | I have five, I should like as many more |
我有急事要出差。如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吗? | I have to go on a trip urgently. Would it bother you if we changed the time? |
我有许多事要办 | I have many claims on my time |
我朋友伤得很重,需要紧急输血 | My friend is seriously injured and needs blood transfusion right now |
我没有什么商品需要申报 | I have nothing to declare |
我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? | I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? |
我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗? | Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please? |
我现在就要赔偿吗? | Shall I pay for it now? |
我的信用卡失窃了,我要取消信用卡 | My credit card has been stolen. I need to cancel it |
我的天哪!我的肚子疼得要命! | Oh, my God! It's my stomach. It's killing me! |
我的牛排要七分 | I would like to have my steak medium- |
我的牛排要三分 | I would like to have my steak rare |
我的牛排要五分 | I would like to have my steak medium |
我的牛排要全熟 | I would like to have my steak well-done |
我的甜点要苹果派和香草冰淇淋 | I would like some apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert |
我的确要为此向你道歉 | I must apologize about that |
我看看有没有您需要的车型 | Let me check to see if we have one available |
我真是迫不及待地想要购买这种操纵灵活的小轿车了 | I could not wait until I could really purchase such kind of very manoeuvrable car |
我真的需要这个行李箱。我的衣服都在里面呢 | I really need this suitcase. All my clothes are in it |
我确信这个书柜有各种你所要的特征 | I’m really positive that this bookcase has all the features you have always wanted |
我觉得我的英语水平能够满足这次旅行需要 | I think my English is sufficient for this trip |
我觉得那些珠饰很不错,你不需要再戴首饰了 | I like the beading, and you wouldn't need jewelry |
我订的是无烟房间,房间内有烟味,浴室没有热水,电脑有故障,而且上不了网,所以我要求调换房间 | I booked the non-smoking room, but there is smell of cigarette in the room. There is no hot water in the bathroom. The computer is malfunctioning, and I can't get access to the Internet, so I request to change for another room |
我认为你需要亲自去向使馆官员咨询 | I guess you will have to go to the embassy in person and talk to the officers there |
我认为你需要动一个小手术 | I think you need a small surgery |
我还需要一五个螺栓 | I want one more five more bolts |
我还需要一五个螺栓 | I want one more bolt |
我需要一张经济舱的机票 | I'll need an economy ticket |
我需要一条笔记本电脑用的网线 | I need an Internet cable for my laptop |
我需要亲自去大使馆吗? | Do I have to go to the embassy in person? |
我需要再次确认机票吗? | Do I have to make a reconfirmation? |
我需要将DS-160表格的所有内容都打印出来吗? | Do I need to print all the pages of the DS-160? |
我需要搬运几件行李? | How many pieces of luggage should I transport? |
我需要用一下盥洗室 | I need to powder my nose |
我需要赔偿多少钱呢? | How much do I need to pay to you? |
我马上就要离开了,你可以帮我拿行李吗? | I'm going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? |
按原计划,我需要4月14号到17号的房间 | If my plans don't change, I'll need a room April 14 till April 17 |
按照要求 | as requested |
按照…的要求<#0> | at one's desire |
按照需要 | by request |
按用户要求制做的 | made-to-measure |
明天要开会,那时我将谈自己对这问题的看法 | a meeting will take place tomorrow, when I shall express my views on the subject |
最最重要的 | be of overriding importance |
最极其重要的 | all-important |
最不重要 | the poor relation |
最不重要 | a poor relation |
最不重要的 | least |
最主要的 | uppermost |
最主要的是 | above all things |
最主要者 | everything |
最后但非最不重要 | last but not the least |
最后但非最不重要的 | last but not the least |
最后的要求陈述 | ultimatum |
最重要地 | all in all |
最重要点 | crux |
最重要的 | paramount |
最重要的 | principal |
最重要的 | topline |
是最重要的 | be of prime importance |
最重要的 | essential |
最重要的 | first-line |
最重要的 | foremost |
最重要的 | front-rank |
最重要的 | most important of all |
最重要的 | palmary |
最重要的 | first |
最重要的 | arch |
最重要的 | capital |
最重要的 | main |
最重要的 | lead |
最重要的事物 | everything |
最重要的是 | above all (else, things) |
最重要的职位 | top |
M 没有做的必要 | no necessity for M to (+ inf.) |
有做的必要 | it is necessary for M to (+ inf.) |
有要辩白的话 | have sth. to say for oneself |
有两个主要部分的黄道十二宫的某些标志 | bicorporeal |
有两个主要部分的黄道十二宫的某些标志 | bicorporal |
有些事要做 | have something to do |
有人要素食汉堡吗?素肉饼在这里 | Anyone needs a veggie burger? Here is the patty |
有关的主要人员 | principal persons concerned |
有大量工作要做 | there is much work to do |
有必要买件东西当作对法国的纪念 | It's necessary to buy something as a souvenir of France |
古罗马有权坐集会显要席的 | curule |
有…的必要 | it requires that |
有…的必要 | need |
有管风琴的主要音栓 | diapason |
有许多事要做 | have a lot of things to do |
有许多地方需要改进 | leave much to be desired |
有重要意义 | weigh |
有需要时 | as occasion requires |
有需要时 | as occasion demands |
服装要求 | dress code |
标准要求代码 | standard requirement code |
植物纪要杂志名 | Annals of Botany |
《物理学纲要》 | Essentials of Physics |
理查德先生,您什么时候需要房间呢? | For which dates, Mr. Richard? |
看医生之前一定要先挂号 | People must go to the registration before seeing a doctor |
看来要失败输掉的 | losing |
而要让这砂轮慢慢变热 | but the wheel should be allowed to warm up slowly |
而要让这砂轮慢慢变热 | a heavy cut should not be taken with a cold abrasive wheel |
谈要点 | get down to brass tacks |
谈要点 | come down to brass tacks |
谈到要点 | dance to one's tune |
退汇款,票要求 | reexchange |
适合符合 要求 | fit the bill |
适合符合 要求 | fill the bill |
适合…的需要 | serve one's turn |
适应符合要求 | fit the bill |
M 适应M日益增大的需要 | match the ever-growing needs of |
适应…的要求 | meet the exigences of |
选配次要演员 | undercast |
需要 | have occasion for |
需要时间 | occupy |
需要物,量 | requirement |
需要用量 | demand |
迫切需要 | exact |
需要 | involve |
需要 | love |
需要 | be in need of |
需要 | stand in need of |
需要做 | have need to + inf. |
需要做 | need +ing |
需要 | occasion |
需要做 | need to + inf. |
被需要需求 | be in demand |
需要 | ask |
需要 | challenge |
需要 | crave |
需要用 | demand |
需要 | requires |
需要量 | demand |
需要专门操作技术的 | sophisticated |
需要二使成为必要 | indicate |
需要什么,先生? | Can I help you, sir? |
需要从某一侧再加一-个力 | require additional force from one side or the other |
需要仔细考虑之处 | a point of great nicety |
需要没有修理 | be, get out of repair |
需要修理 | be in a state of disrepair |
需要修理的飞机军车 | deadline |
需要全力以赴的难事 | a dead lift |
需要努力思考或敏锐的心理活动才能获得解答的某些事物 | brainteaser |
需要十分小心对待的 | pernickety |
需要双手拿操作的 | two-handed |
微生物等需要复杂营养的 | fastidious |
需要大修 | be in a bad state of repair |
需要我为您拿手提箱吗? | May I help you with your suitcase? |
需要手巧的 | fiddly |
需要技巧的 | tricky |
需要技巧的 | pretentious |
需要提钱吗?国外大超市都可以在付款的时候提少量的现金 | Any cash back? |
需要操作能力 | required operational capability |
需要改正之处 | corrigendum |
需要时即可供给的 | forthcoming |
需要时可使用三脚架 | You can use the tripod, if necessary |
需要时就能得到的 | on tap |
需要时就能得到的 | in tap |
需要时日 | take time |
需要要求有 | demand on |
需要要求有 | demand for |
需要有关…的证据 | require proofs of... |
需要有关…的证据 | require proof of... |
需要服用处方药的乘客应在登机时把药放在随身携带的行李箱中 | Passengers requiring prescription medications should always carry them on board in their carry-on luggage |
需要极度精确的 | fiddly |
需要标签吗? | Do you need luggage tags? |
所需要的 | wanted |
需要的 | desired |
需要看护的 | tendsome |
需要精力去做的 | energetic |
需要精雕细刻的工作 | be a fine art |
需要胆量的 | nervy |
需要花费巨大精力去完成的工作 | the Herculean labours |
需要花费巨大精力去完成的工作 | the labours of Hercules |
需要…营养的 | -trophic |
需要说 阐明的命题 | exponible |
需要辛烷值汽油的 | octane number requirements |
需要达 200 吨钢 | take up to 200 tons of steel |
需要量少的 | less-in-demand |
需要量很大 | be in great demand |
需要量最大 | have the call |
需要量计划及库存量控制系统 | requirements planning and inventory control system |
需要长度 | desired length |
需要长期努力的工作 | a work de longue haleine |
需要长期努力的工作 | a work of longue haleine |
需作抉择的重要关头 | cross-road |