Subject | Chinese | English |
econ. | 从质量方面考虑,我认为你方应加价 2% | Taking the quality into consideration, I think you should increase the price by 2% |
proj.manag. | 他说:"我们认为、衰退可能会在今年第四季度结束。" | "We are looking at the end of this recession, probably, by the fourth quarter of this year." He said. |
econ. | 以我方最后确认为准 | subject to our final confirmation |
interntl.trade. | 以我方最后确认为准 | subject to our final confirmation |
commer. | 以我方最后确认为条件 | subject to our final confirmation |
commer. | 以我方确认为有效的报盘 | offer subject to our confirmation |
proj.manag. | 但是、我不认为大多数的商业软件适用于那个类型 | However, I don't think much business software fits into that category |
commer. | 你方确认必须于本月十五日前到达我方,否则该项交易被视为取消 | Your confirmation must reach us before the 15th of the month, failing which we'll consider the deal off |
econ. | 你方认为有利使用,我们可以给予10%的补贴 | Should you find it expedient to use it, we could offer you an allowance of 10% |
adv. | 你认为我方地毯的价格如何? | What do you think of our price of the carpet? |
gen. | 你认为我有买数码单反的必要吗? | Do you think I need to buy a digital SLR? |
gen. | 假如您认为账单有误,我们可以为您核对一下 | If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you |
gen. | 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够 | Excuse me, sir , but I don't think that will be enough |
gen. | 好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去 | Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away |
gen. | 对不起,我认为我不该向你为任何事道歉 | Sorry, I don't think I should apologize to you for anything |
econ. | 对于因此而发生的一切损失,我方将被认为负有责任 | We will be held responsible for all losses arise-ing therefrom |
proj.manag. | 很抱歉、这是我们的最低价。如果你们认为不能接受、那么我们没有办法、生意只好告吹 | Sorry, This is our rock-bottom price. If you find it unworkable, we have no other choice but to call the deal off |
gen. | 我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你 | I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary |
gen. | 我们可以〔不妨〕叫它是个弹性体,但我们不能认为它是完全弹性的 | we may call it an elastic body, but we cannot consider it perfectly elastic |
furn., fash. | 我们开发和制造了一些系列美式古典家具,我认为会赢得中国消费者的青睐 | We've developed and made some series of American classical furniture. I think they are welcomed by customers in China |
commer. | 我们理所当然地认为货物品质存在一些差异 | We take it for granted that there exits some difference in quality of the goods |
econ. | 我们的确认为,我们的服务质量抵得上这种报酬 | We do think that the quality of our service does justice to the pay |
econ. | 我们认为不应把这两个问题分开 | We don't think we should separate these two questions |
econ. | 我们认为他们没有能力垄断锌市场 | We do not think they are able to make a monopoly of the zinc market |
econ. | 我们认为你公司应立刻向我方订购这批车床 | We think that your order for these lathes should be placed with us without delay |
econ. | 我们认为你方报价不合适,因为这种手提包价格现在正在下跌 | We feel that your quotation is not proper because the price for the travelling bag is on the decline at present |
econ. | 我们认为再和他们联系是不合适的 | We consider it inadvisable to contact them again |
econ. | 我们认为协议中此项条款应取消 | We think this clause in the agreement should be revoked |
commer. | 我们认为合同将会落空 | We assume that the contract will be frustrated |
commer. | 我们认为尺码不完全正确 | We hold that the measurements are not completely correct |
commer. | 我们认为应在平等互利的基础上达成交易 | We deem that transactions should be concluded on the basis of equality and mutual benefit |
econ. | 我们认为我们不能承担这些支出 | We do not think we can absorb these expenses |
commer. | 我们认为我方价格并不过分 | We don't think our prices are exaggerated |
shipb. | 我们认为折扣不能少于 5% | We think the discount should be no less than 5% |
commer. | 我们认为接受该报价是愚蠢的 | We count it foolish to accept the offer |
commer. | 我们认为暂缓讨论独家代理为宜 | We consider it advisable to postpone the discussion on sole agency |
econ. | 我们认为有必要作出这些减免 | We are obliged to make these abatements |
gen. | 我们认为有必要把这试验再重复一次 | we consider it necessary that we should repeat the test once more |
econ. | 我们认为现在给你们寄样品很有必要 | We consider that it is quite necessary to send you samples right now |
econ. | 我们认为用这种方式处理此事会更好一些 | We thought it better to deal with the matter along these lines |
econ. | 我们认为目前的形势不会阻碍我们的发展 | They think that the present situation will not deactivate our development |
econ. | 我们认为结局不会违反我们的愿望 | We dont think the end will be contrary to our wish |
econ. | 我们认为股票市场的反常现象不会持续很久 | We do not think such an abnormal phenomenon will last long in the stock market |
econ. | 我们认为要求你方及时完成全部订单是合理的 | We consider it reasonable to ask you to fill all orders in time |
econ. | 我们认为讨论调整价格的时机已经成熟 | We think that the time is mature for us to discuss the subject of readjusting prices |
econ. | 我们认为这不会影响发货期限 | We knew it would not affect the delivery limit |
econ. | 我们认为这些条件与合同是一致的 | We think the terms are in agreement with the contract |
econ. | 我们认为这些计算机是一流的 | We rate these computers as first class |
gen. | 我们认为这样做是错的 | we think it wrong to do so |
econ. | 我们认为这种商品的质量合乎标准 | We acknowledged that the quality of the article were up to standard |
econ. | 我们认为这种衣料至少可以卖到5美元一米 | We think this material for clothing will fetch us at least $5 per meter |
econ. | 我们认为这笔生意只是未来一系列交易的先导 | We believe this deal is only a forerunner of a series of transactions in future |
econ. | 我们认为这类公司的寿命是永恒的 | We hold the opinion that the duration of such corporation will be perpetual |
econ. | 我们认为需要开辟科学研究的新领域 | We think it desirable to open up a new field for scientific research |
shipb. | 我们认为马赛船上交货价每吨 250 法郎左右比较合理 | We think an appropriate price should be around 250 Francs per ton, FOB Marseilles. |
gen. | 我们通常认为空气没有重量 | ordinarily we don't consider air as having weight |
econ. | 我方仍然认为延迟交货并非仅是我方单方的责任 | We are still of the opinion that we are not the only party to be liable for the late-delivery |
commer. | 我方坚持认为这两个问题应分别予以处理 | We maintain that these two problems should be dealt with separately |
econ. | 我方认为你方定会同意我公司出口货品质量高、工艺精,足以满足要求极高的顾客 | We think you will agree that the quality of the materials exported by our company and the high standard of workmanship will appeal to the most selective buyers |
econ. | 我方认为必须提醒你方注意合同的这一款项 | We found it necessary to remind you of noticing this section of the contract |
econ. | 我方认为麻烦出于你方未通知我方 | In our opinion, the trouble originates from your failure to advise us |
gen. | 我认为 | so far as I can judge |
gen. | 我认为 | I should say |
gen. | 我认为… | in my submission |
cliche. | 我认为 | to the best of my knowledge |
gen. | 我认为 | to my way of thinking |
gen. | that…我认为 | I submit |
gen. | 我认为… | my submission is that... |
gen. | 我认为 | I should like to remark that |
gen. | 我认为 | to the best of my belief |
econ. | 我认为不妨让此事拖延一段时间然后再作决定 | I deem it proper to let this matter slide for a period of time before we make our decision |
shipb. | 我认为你们至少得减价 5% | I think you should reduce your price by at least 5% |
econ. | 我认为你有必要详细说明此财务报告 | I think it is necessary for you to go into details of the financial statement |
econ. | 我认为你有必要详细说明此财务报告 | I think it is necessary for you to go into detail of the financial statement |
dentist. | 我认为你没有什么问题 | I don't think that you will have any trouble |
gen. | 我认为你需要亲自去向使馆官员咨询 | I guess you will have to go to the embassy in person and talk to the officers there |
gen. | 我认为你需要动一个小手术 | I think you need a small surgery |
shipb. | 我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。 | I think it is unwise for both of us to insist on his own price. |
gen. | 我认为客货两用车是最可靠的车子 | I think notchback is the most reliable car on the road |
dentist. | 我认为炎症已消除 | I think the infection has gone |
proj.manag. | 我认为、目前、债券基金应该比指数基金更有优势、对吗? | I think bond fund is better than index fund for the moment, righty |
econ. | 我认为该协议的条款和条件不会对购买者有何不利之处 | I don't think the terms and conditions of such agreement will be unfavourable to the purchaser |
econ. | 我认为这批货的质量等级应降低 | I think there should be a degradation in the quality of the goods |
gen. | 我认为这是很可能的 | I think it to be probable |
econ. | 我认为这种新产品将会引起国际市场的兴趣 | I think the new product will appeal to the international market |
dentist. | 我认为金属材料比树脂材料的硬度要大 | I think it is stronger to use metal restoration than to place resin |
gen. | 我颇认为如此 | I rather think so |
econ. | 根据目前形势,我认为这不会是扩大业务的有效措施 | I don't think this will prove to be an effective measure to widen business according to the present situation |
interntl.trade. | 经我方确认为有效的报价 | offer subject to our confirmation |
busin. | 经我方确认为有效的报盘 | offer subject to our confirmation |
econ. | 经过仔细调查,我们认为箱子必定是在运输途中受到粗鲁搬运 | A careful investigation inclines us to think that the cases must have been roughly handled on route |
shipb. | 结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。 | Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable. |
cosmet. | 虽然我们的兰蔻香水具有高质量和与众不同的香型,但是它的价格比普通香水高很多,我认为广告应该针对时尚人群 | Although our Lancome perfume is of high quality and of different flavors, it is much more expensive than ordinary perfume. I think the advertising should aim at fashionable people |