Chinese | English |
一小时后您可以用对侧吃些软食,不要吃硬的、热的和辛辣的食物 | You can eat about an hour after extraction but please chew on the other side of extraction and eat soft food, And avoid eating hard, hot and spicy food |
上次您什么时候来的? | When did you come last? |
两小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西 | Don't chew on the right side of your mouth for at least two hours |
为了义齿的稳定,我将把您的牙磨去一点 | To make your denture stable, I'll grind your teeth a little |
为了能获得一个清洁干燥的工作环境,我将给您的牙上放上橡皮障 | To provide a clean and dry working field on the tooth, I'll put this rubber dam on your tooth |
为灌制一副研究模型,我将给您的牙齿取印模 | I'll take an impression of your teeth for a study model |
义齿需要调改几次才能适合您的口腔 | We are going to adjust the denture a few more times to fit your mouth |
义齿非常适合您,是这样的吗? | The denture fits perfectly, doesn't it? |
今天我将修复您的下后牙 | Today, I will restore your lower molar (back tooth) |
以后,您的孩子可能需要正畸治疗 | In the future, your child may need to have his teeth realigned (straightened) |
以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感 | The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while |
修复后注意事项您会很快适应义齿的 | You will soon get accustomed to the dentures |
充填物的颜色与您的牙齿色泽相匹配 | The filling will be matched to the color of your teeth |
别忘了您的眼镜和义齿 | Don't forget your glasses and denture |
可以把您的名字告诉我吗? | May I have your name? |
吸唾器会吸出您口腔中的唾液 | This aspirator will remove the saliva from your mouth |
在您的颌骨内有颗阻生智齿 | You have an impacted wisdom tooth in the bone |
在一段时间里,您的牙齿可能会感觉不舒服 | Your tooth may be uncomfortable for a while |
塑料基托义齿相对便宜,但它较金属基托厚,您不能像戴金属基托义齿那样很好的感觉食物的温度 | The plastic plate denture is cheap, but it will be thicker than the metal plate denture and you can't feel the temperature of food as well as with the metal one |
如果您的牙间隙较大,最好应用间隙牙刷 | If your interdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to clean between the teeth |
如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区 | When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin |
如果没有深牙周袋和牙槽骨的吸收,通过有效的刷牙和牙周刮治您的牙龈将恢复健康 | If you don't have deep pockets and bone recession, your gum will be cured with effective tooth brushing and scaling |
如果疼痛,请举起您的左手 | Please raise your left hand if you feel pain |
如果麻药消失后继续疼痛,您可以用些我们建议的镇痛药 | If you have any pain following local anesthetic wearing off, please take painkillers as we advised |
左右滑动您的下颌 | Move your jaw to the right and left |
当您吃热的食物时痛吗? | Did it hurt when you eat hot food? |
当我叩您的牙时有痛感吗? | Do you feel pain when I tap on this tooth? |
当我把托盘放入您的口腔后,请您伸出舌头 | Just after I place the tray in your mouth, please stick your tongue out |
当正畸治疗时,您的牙齿可能会感觉敏感 | During the treatment with braces, you may feel some sensitivity |
当钻您的牙时,您会感觉有点振动 | During the drilling of your tooth, you may feel the vibration a little |
您不会感觉到疼痛,但您将会感觉到您的牙龈有些紧 | You won't feel pain, but perhaps you'll feel tight on your gum |
您什么时候发现张口困难的? | When did you feel it difficult to open your mouth? |
您什么时候接受治疗的?告诉我您的症状 | When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had |
您什么时候肿成这样的? | When did you become swollen up like this? |
您口干的现象有多长时间了? | How long have you felt mouth dryness? |
您对义齿的设计有什么感觉? | How do you feel about this design of the denture? |
您很快就会好的 | You will soon feel better |
您明白我说的话吗? | Should I explain it again? |
您明白我说的话吗? | Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? |
您明白我说的话吗? | Do you understand what I'm saying? |
您是哪年出生的? | When were you born? |
您曾有过这样的疼痛吗? | Have you ever had a pain like this before? |
您有中国的健康保险吗? | Do you have a Chinese health insurance? |
您有吞咽困难的现象吗? | Do you have any trouble in swallowing food? |
您有夜间磨牙的习惯吗? | Do you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night? |
您有特别痛的地方吗? | Do you have a special pain anywhere? |
您有紧咬牙的习惯吗? | Do you have a habit of clenching your teeth? |
您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗? | Have you ever had complications from dental treatment? |
您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗? | Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction? |
您有过反复口腔溃疡的历史吗? | Do you have the history of recurrent ulceration? |
您有过牙龈不舒服的情况吗? | Did your gums ever feel uncomfortable? |
您牙面上坚硬粗糙的染色就是牙结石 | The hard and rough stain is dental calculus (tartar) |
您牙齿周围的牙龈和牙槽骨正在退缩 | The gums and bone are receding around your teeth |
您现在感觉它是怎么痛的? | What kind of pain do you feel now? |
您的充填物已经掉了吗? | Did your filling come out? |
您的前牙间有两个龋洞 | There are two cavities between your front teeth |
您的嘴唇什么时候肿的? | When did your lip swell? |
您的嘴唇和舌头麻了吗? | Are your lips and tongue numb? |
您的嘴唇总是反复干燥脱屑吗? | Is your lip always desquamative? |
您的嘴唇痒吗? | Did you feel itching on your lip? |
您的孩子是小下颌畸形 | Your child's jaw is very small |
您的家人有患牙龈病的吗? | Do you have anyone in your family who had serious gum disease? |
您的年龄? | How old are you? |
您的月经规律吗? | How are your periods? |
您的月经规律吗? | Is your menstrual cycle regular? |
您的牙上有很多烟斑 | There is much tobacco stain on your teeth |
您的牙神经已坏死 | Your tooth didn't respond to the test |
您的牙齿在急性炎症期,所以我们不能拔除它 | Now, your tooth condition is in status of acute inflammation, so I won't pull it out |
您的牙龈曾出过血吗? | Did you have any bleeding from your gums? |
您的牙龈肿胀过吗? | Did your gums sometimes swell? |
您的疼痛感是像被开水烫过那样的灼烧痛吗? | Is the pain like the feeling scalded by the hot water? |
您的食欲怎样? | What is your appetite like? |
您的食欲怎样? | How is your appetite? |
您看见您的牙龈很红了吗? | Can you see the redness in your gums? |
您看见又红又肿的牙龈了吗? | Do you see how red and inflamed you gums are? |
您看见牙齿红染的地方了吗? | Can you see the red stains on your teeth? |
您经常服用哪种镇痛药?服用的频率? | What sort of painkiller and how often did you take? |
您能感觉出它是怎么痛的吗? | What kind of pain did you feel? |
您能描述一下您的疼痛吗? | Can you describe the pain? |
您能正常的咀嚼吗? | Can you chew properly? |
您要挂哪个专业的号? | Which speciality do you want to register with? |
您记得您的挂号证号吗? | Do you remember your card number? |
您颊粘膜上的白色斑块出现多长时间了? | How long have you had the white plaque on the buccal membrane? |
您颊粘膜上的糜烂面出现多长时间了? | When did you find the erosion area on your buccal membrane? |
我会轻轻地牵拉您的嘴唇和颊部 | I'll pull your lip and cheek a little |
我在您的口腔里放入橡皮障,以防唾液弄湿牙齿 | I will put the rubber dam in your mouth to prevent saliva from running over the teeth |
我将为您治疗有个大龋洞的那颗牙 | I will treat the tooth with the largest cavity |
我将在您的口腔中试个别托盘,您感觉痛吗? | I'm going to try this tray in your mouth. Well, do you feel any pain? |
我将在您的嘴里放一张感光胶片 | I'll put a film in your mouth |
我将在您的嘴里放个棉卷 | I'm going to put a cotton roll in your mouth |
我将在您的牙齿上钻个小眼 | I'll make a small opening in the top of your tooth |
我将在您的牙龈表面涂些药物 | I'll put some medicine on the surface of your gums |
我将在研究模型上设计您的义齿 | I'll design your denture on the study model |
我将用气枪吹干您的牙齿 | I'm going to dry the tooth by blowing air on to it |
我将用氟给您的牙齿脱敏 | I will put the fluoride to remove the sensitivity |
我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈 | I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum |
我将给您的牙齿抛光使牙体表面光滑 | Now I will polish your teeth to make them smooth |
我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片来测量牙根的长度 | I'll take an X-ray to measure the length of the root |
我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片看看牙内情况 | I will take an X-ray to check inside the tooth |
我将给您的牙齿涂氟三分钟 | I will paint fluoride solution on your teeth for three minutes |
我将给您的颌骨拍个 X 线片以了解颌骨内的情况 | I'll take an X-ray to confirm the condition of your jaw bone |
我将给您开三天的抗生素 | I will give you antibiotics for three days |
我将给您试戴义齿然后把它调整到适合您的口腔 | I'll try the denture in and adjust it to fit your mouth |
我将阅读您的 X 线片 | I'll examine your X-ray |
我建议您的孩子用氟化物涂牙齿 | I recommend your child to have topical fluoride application |
我想了解您的既往史。 | Have you suffered from any previous illness? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | How have you been? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | How have you been feeling in general? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | How is your general health? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | Have you ever had a serious illness? |
我想了解您的既往史 | I want to ask you about your medical history |
明天我将冲洗您的伤口 | Tomorrow I want to irrigate the wound |
根管内所有炎性物质被去除后,我将用橡胶材料充填您的根管 | After all the infected tissue has been removed, I will fill the canal with rubber material |
牙周袋的探诊对评价您的牙周状况很重要 | Probing the pockets is important to evaluate your periodontal condition |
现在,您的牙齿已经拔下来了 | Now, your tooth has been pulled out |
现在我将在您的牙齿上涂菌斑显示液 | Now I will put the red disclosing solution on your teeth |
现在,我将给您的牙齿做窝沟封闭 | Now, I'll seal your teeth |
现在我将给您的牙齿取模 | I will now take an impression of your teeth |
能描述一下您的症状吗? | Tell me what symptoms you have? |
能描述一下您的症状吗? | Can you tell me more about it? |
能描述一下您的症状吗? | Would you describe your symptoms? |
让我们从镜子里看看是否您牙上的所有红染斑块已被去除 | Let's look in the mirror and see if you have removed all the red stains from your teeth |
请您的舌头左右运动 | Please move your tongue from side to side |
请写上您的全名 | Please write down your full name |
请出示您的健康卡 | Please show me your health insurance card |
请告诉我您的住址、电话号码、年龄和职业。 | What's your address, telephone number, age and occupation, please? |
请告诉我您的住址、电话号码、年龄和职业。 | May I have your address, telephone number, age and occupation? |
请告诉我您的电话 | Your telephone number, please |
请尽量把您的嘴唇向前伸 | Please extend your lip forward as far as possible |
请把您的姓名和出生日写在这张卡上 | Please write your name and date of birth on this card |
请拼写您的名字。 | Could you spell your name, please? |
请用您的拇指抵住胶片 | Please use your thumb to hold it |
请用您的示指抵住胶片 | Please hold the X-ray film with your index finger |
谁介绍您来这里的? | Who introduced this clinic to you? |
谢谢您的合作 | Thank you for your help |
这是您的处方,请到药房拿药 | This is a prescription, Take it to the pharmacy |
这是您的挂号证。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它 | This is your registration card, Please don't lose it and bring it here whenever you come |
这是您的收据。我将给您治疗的账单 | I'll send you the bill of your treatment |
这是您的牙。您愿意保留它么? | This is your pulled out tooth, Would you like to keep your tooth? |
这是为您在美国的健康保险开的证明书 | This is the diagnosis for your American Health Insurance |
这是您找回的 50 元钱 | Here's 50 RMB change |
这颗牙可能会使您有异样的感觉 | You may feel a strange sensation in your teeth |
首先,我将调改托盘使它适合您的牙弓形态 | First, I'll adjust the tray to fit the size of your mouth |
首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史 | First, I will ask you about your general health and allergies |