DictionaryForumContacts

   Chinese
Terms containing 您的 | all forms | in specified order only
SubjectChineseEnglish
dentist.一小时后您可以用对侧吃些软食,不要吃硬的、热的和辛辣的食物You can eat about an hour after extraction but please chew on the other side of extraction and eat soft food, And avoid eating hard, hot and spicy food
gen.一旦出院手续办好后,收费处会出具一张出院清单,这张清单要交给您所在病房的护士Once the discharge formalities completed, the cashier will issue a list which be presented to the nurse on your unit
dentist.上次您什么时候来的?When did you come last?
proj.manag.与各种应用程序、工具、附件和网络周边设备无缝集成、减少您对 IT 职员的需要Seamless integration with a wide variety of applications, tools, accessories and network peripherals, reducing demands on your IT staff
proj.manag.与各种应用程序、工具、附件和网络周边设备无缝集成、减少您对 IT 职员的需要Seamless integration -with a wide variety of applications, tools, accessories and network peripherals, reducing demands on your IT staff
dentist.两小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西Don't chew on the right side of your mouth for at least two hours
dentist.为了义齿的稳定,我将把您的牙磨去一点To make your denture stable, I'll grind your teeth a little
gen.为了清洁书桌,我可以移动您桌子上的物品吗?May I move the things on your desk so that I can dust it?
gen.为了确保您的预订,您需要交20美金的押金A deposit of $20 is required to secure your booking
dentist.为了能获得一个清洁干燥的工作环境,我将给您的牙上放上橡皮障To provide a clean and dry working field on the tooth, I'll put this rubber dam on your tooth
dentist.为灌制一副研究模型,我将给您的牙齿取印模I'll take an impression of your teeth for a study model
proj.manag.举例来说、在您的通信软件中的协议将指定接收设备怎样承认发送设备The protocol in your communications software, for example, will specify how receiver devices will acknowledge sending devices
dentist.义齿需要调改几次才能适合您的口腔We are going to adjust the denture a few more times to fit your mouth
dentist.义齿非常适合您,是这样的吗?The denture fits perfectly, doesn't it?
dentist.今天我将修复您的下后牙Today, I will restore your lower molar (back tooth)
gen.今天的现钞买入价是688元人民币兑换100美元。您带护照了吗?Today's rate for cash purchase is 100 U. S. banknotes for 688 RMB. Do you have your passport with you?
dentist.以后,您的孩子可能需要正畸治疗In the future, your child may need to have his teeth realigned (straightened)
dentist.以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while
proj.manag.但是、您可以从企业内您拥有访问特权的任一计算机中读取计数器值However, you can read counter values from any computer in the enterprise for which you have access privileges
proj.manag.但是、通过设备仿真程序可以使您更直接地了解在本演练中使用的控件的功能However, a device emulator can enable you to see more directly the functionality of the controls you -will use in this walkthrough
proj.manag.使用卸载实用程序、您可以卸载数据库、并将一组数据文件放在指定的目录中With the unload utility, you can unload a database and put a set of data files in a named directory
proj.manag.使用此网页可备份和恢复您的数据库Use this page to backup and restore your database
dentist.修复后注意事项您会很快适应义齿的You will soon get accustomed to the dentures
proj.manag.假如您的项目没有规格说明书、 您该怎么办?What do you do if your project doesn't have a spec?
dentist.充填物的颜色与您的牙齿色泽相匹配The filling will be matched to the color of your teeth
gen.先生,您的座位号是多少?再往前走三排,右边靠窗户的位置What's your seat number, sir? That will be three rows up on the right. It is the window seat
gen.先生,您的票呢?Sir, can I see your ticket please?
gen.先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结账吗?Is your baggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your baggage has been brought down, please?
gen.先生,您的麝香葡萄酒。我现在为您斟上好吗?Your muscatel, sir. May I serve you now?
gen.先生,您早先预定了穆斯林餐。这是您的餐,请享用Sir, you've ordered Muslim meals earlier. Here is your meal. Enjoy it, please
gen.先生,您是想各付各的,还是一起付款?Sir, do you want to make it a Dutch treat or pay it all together?
gen.先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧?Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay?
gen.先生,我能将您的外衣放在衣柜里吗?May I hang your coat in the closet, sir?
gen.先生,请出示您的登机牌Please show me your boarding pass, sir
gen.先生,请将您的国籍写在这里Could you please put your nationality there, sir?
gen.先生,请输入您的密码Sir, enter your pin number, please
proj.manag.共享您的传真打印机、 允许远程用户用您的传真设备发送和接收传真Share your fax printer to allow remote users to send and receive faxes with your fax devices
dentist.别忘了您的眼镜和义齿Don't forget your glasses and denture
gen.医生说,您应该卧床休息些日子。如果您感到气急,请告诉我,我会转告医生的The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know, and I will tell the doctor
gen.午饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?Would you like some appetizer before lunch?
gen.去那边检票处,出示一下您的票就可以进去了Go to the barrier and show your ticket to get in
proj.manag.发送含有源叉的文件时、系统会提示您是否要包含源叉When sending a file that includes a resource fork, you will be asked if you want to include it
gen.只要能提交能够证明您符合得到非移民签证条件的补充文件或证明,您就可以重新申请If additional information or supporting documentation is available which may further demonstrate an applicant's qualification for a visa, an application may be resubmitted
dentist.可以把您的名字告诉我吗?May I have your name?
dentist.吸唾器会吸出您口腔中的唾液This aspirator will remove the saliva from your mouth
gen.哦,不,这完全是我的错。对不起,给您添了这么多麻烦# Oh, no, my fault entirely. so sorry for causing you so much trouble
gen.喂,你好,英国航空订票处,您想要哪种座位呢?靠过道的还是中间位置的?Hello, British Airways Reservations. What kind of seat do you prefer? An aside seat or enter seat?
gen.嗯,这包太大了,可能会掉下来砸伤人。把它放在您前面的座位下面好吗?Well, it's too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front of you, please?
dentist.您的颌骨内有颗阻生智齿You have an impacted wisdom tooth in the bone
dentist.在一段时间里,您的牙齿可能会感觉不舒服Your tooth may be uncomfortable for a while
gen.在梳妆台的第一个抽屉里,您可以看见有一本宾馆服务信息指南In the first drawer of your dresser, you can find a brochure full of information about the facilities and services of our hotel
proj.manag.在添加该项之后、源代码管理插件将您的解决方案或者项目的本地工作副本绑定到其数据库中的版本上After adding the item, the source control plug-in binds your local working copy of a solution or project to its version in the database
gen.在这里您只需花很少的钱就能享受这辆车You can enjoy it with little money here
dentist.塑料基托义齿相对便宜,但它较金属基托厚,您不能像戴金属基托义齿那样很好的感觉食物的温度The plastic plate denture is cheap, but it will be thicker than the metal plate denture and you can't feel the temperature of food as well as with the metal one
cosmet.夫人,请恕我直言,您的皮肤看上去已经很白了,不需要美白产品,但您的脸上有雀斑Please forgive me just being frankly, madam. You don't need whitening products because you look pretty white But you have freckles on your face
gen.好的,十分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等您。退房最多只需五分钟OK, there will be a cab waiting outside in 10 minutes. It will take less than 5 minutes to check out
gen.好的,我们给您找找,请稍等OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please
gen.好的,我会替您照看行李OK. I'll look after it
gen.好的,这是您的取物牌OK, here is your tag
gen.如您离开酒店而需要与来客或来电联系时,请把您的去处告之服务总台You can tell our Information Desk the place to go if you want to be in touch with telephone message or visitors when you are out
gen.如想要,可以要点鸡肉,煮的比炸的好。但您也可以等等看If you like, you can have some chicken, boiled rather than fried. But you can wait and see
busin.如果您的价格再便宜些,我们马上下单If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot
dentist.如果您的牙间隙较大,最好应用间隙牙刷If your interdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to clean between the teeth
gen.如果您的申请被拒签,那么您将收到我们寄给您的拒签信。拒签信上会列明您被拒签的理由,并说明您是否拥有上诉权If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal
proj.manag.如果您的账户有任何异常、请立即拨打账单上提供的号码进行报告Immediately report any irregularities in your accounts by dialing the number shown on your account statement
gen.如果 30 秒之内不将卡取走,您的卡将会被自动柜台机收回Your credit card will be swallowed by ATM if you don't retrieve it in 30 seconds
cosmet.如果你想购买由纯天然原料制成的香水,我们公司是您的首选If you want to purchase perfumes which are made up of natural compounds, our company would be the best choice
proj.manag.如果在计算机中安装有以前版本的 DirectX、您将发现所用的硬盘空间略有不同If you had an earlier version of DirectX installed on your computer, you will see little difference in used space on your hard drive
gen.如果您对购买的商品不满意,我们保证退款We guarantee to refund your money if you're not delighted with your purchase
dentist.如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin
proj.manag.如果您想跳过似乎会引起问题的某个特定指令或一组指令、 这就会很有用This would be useful if you wanted to skip a particular instruction or a set of instructions that appeared to be causing a problem
gen.如果您是在其他网站或通过旅行社预订的航班,则可以通过在航空公司官网输入确认编号和您的姓氏来查看,并将预订保存到您的账户中If your flight reservation was made on another website or through a travel agent, you may view and save your reservation into your account by entering the confirmation number and your last name on our website
gen.如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online
gen.如果您真的想要,我们可以给您打九折If you really like it, we can cut down the price by 10 percent
proj.manag.如果您知道要插入的代码段的名称、则可以通过在键入其快捷键后按Tab 键来完成插入When you know the name of the snippet you want to insert, you can do so by typing its shortcut followed by the Tab key
gen.如果您被拒签,您可以在任何时候再次申请。如果您的情况与上次申请时大致相同,或无法对上次拒签信中列明的拒签原因做出解释,您的申请可能会再次被拒If you have been refused a visa, you can reapply at any time. But if your circumstances have not significantly changed since your last refusal, or if you cannot address the reasons for your refusal, we may refuse your application again
proj.manag.如果您要访问某安全站点、请确保您的安全设置能够支持If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your security settings can support it
busin.如果您订购的数量很大,我们可以重新考虑给您的价格If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price
shipb.如果把各种因素都考虑进去,您会发现我们的报价比别处的报价要低If you take everything into consideration, you may find our quotation lower than that you can get elsewhere.
gen.如果有变化的话请您告知前台,好吗?If there's any change, could you inform the Front Desk, please?
dentist.如果没有深牙周袋和牙槽骨的吸收,通过有效的刷牙和牙周刮治您的牙龈将恢复健康If you don't have deep pockets and bone recession, your gum will be cured with effective tooth brushing and scaling
dentist.如果疼痛,请举起您的左手Please raise your left hand if you feel pain
proj.manag.如果第二块硬盘已经有分区、只需要格式化您所需要的那些分区If there are partitions already on the second disk, simply re-format -whatever ones you need
dentist.如果麻药消失后继续疼痛,您可以用些我们建议的镇痛药If you have any pain following local anesthetic wearing off, please take painkillers as we advised
proj.manag.完全集成的收件箱可帮助您在日历和任务列表所在的同一个视图中查看电子邮件和语音邮件A fully integrated inbox helps you see email and voice messages in a single view, together with your calendar and task list
gen.客房内备有小酒吧,为您准备了多种酒水及小吃。我们会每日补充消耗,同时您的消费额将被计入您的账单There is a mini-bar with many kinds of drink and snacks in your room. We will replenish them and the sum of charge will be recorded
gen.对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消Sorry, your credit card has stopped paying. According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled
gen.对不起!您的电话已停机。详情请垂询“1860”Sorry! Your telephone service is suspended. For more information, please dial "1860"
gen.对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue. Please renew it, thank you!
gen.对不起,先生,您的行李超过了 20公斤,请付行李附加费Excuse me, sir, you have to pay your baggage allowance, because it has exceeded
gen.对不起,先生,您的账单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来I am sorry, sir. There has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it
gen.对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology
gen.对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one
gen.对不起!您拨打的用户已设置呼入限制Sorry! The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming calls
gen.对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨Sorry! The subscriber you dialed cannot be connected for the moment. Please redial later
gen.对不起!您拨打的电话已停机Sorry! The number you dialed is out of service
gen.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去鲍威尔酒店,那里可能有空余的房间Sorry, we have no vacant spare room for you. But I can recommend you to the Powell Hotel where you may get a spare room
gen.对不起,打扰了,先生。您有要送洗的衣服吗?洗衣工现在过来收了Excuse me, sir. Have you any laundry? The laundryman is here to collect it
gen.对不起,打扰了,请问您对我们的服务还满意吗?Excuse me, sir. What do you think of our service?
gen.对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation in your name
gen.对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
gen.对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience
dentist.左右滑动您的下颌Move your jaw to the right and left
proj.manag.已经在磁盘上更改了书签、 您想放弃未保存的更改、 然后重新载入吗?Bookmarks have changed on disk. Discard your unsaved changes and reload?
proj.manag.弹出窗口链接到一个音频文件、 以便您能听取和键入注册所需的指定字符This pop-up window links to an audio file so you can listen to and type the special characters required for registration
dentist.当您吃热的食物时痛吗?Did it hurt when you eat hot food?
proj.manag.当您打开电脑的红外线接收时、任何靠近电脑的红外线设备都可以控制它When you turn on infrared reception for your computer, any infrared device close to your computer can control it
dentist.当我叩您的牙时有痛感吗?Do you feel pain when I tap on this tooth?
dentist.当我把托盘放入您的口腔后,请您伸出舌头Just after I place the tray in your mouth, please stick your tongue out
dentist.当正畸治疗时,您的牙齿可能会感觉敏感During the treatment with braces, you may feel some sensitivity
dentist.当钻您的牙时,您会感觉有点振动During the drilling of your tooth, you may feel the vibration a little
gen.彳艮高兴为您服务。先生,请告诉我您需要房间的时间It's a pleasure to assist you. Please tell me when you'll be needing the room, sir
gen.很不幸的是,由于您使用不当,致使电视机损坏,您得要赔偿Unfortunately, you have to compensate for the TV set because of your improper use
gen.很抱歉地通知您,由于登机口发生变化,请带好行李和登机牌,前往7号登机口登机。谢谢您的谅解I am sorry to inform you that because the boarding gate has been changed, please get your belongings and boarding pass and go to Gate No 7. Thank you for your understanding.
gen.很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility
gen.很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request
gen.正式信件结尾签名前用的客套语忠实于您的yours faithfully
proj.manag.怀有某种动机的个人也许会或难或易地把您的网络 IP 地址和您的真实身份联系到一起It may be either difficult or easy for a motivated individual to connect your network IP address with your real-life identity
dentist.您不会感觉到疼痛,但您将会感觉到您的牙龈有些紧You won't feel pain, but perhaps you'll feel tight on your gum
gen.您不喜欢这儿的音乐?You don't like the music here?
proj.manag.您不需要指定限价、 您的指令会以处理指示时的市场现价执行You do not need to set a limit price and your order will be executed at prevailing market price at time of execution
dentist.您什么时候发现张口困难的?When did you feel it difficult to open your mouth?
dentist.您什么时候接受治疗的?告诉我您的症状When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had
dentist.您什么时候肿成这样的?When did you become swollen up like this?
gen.您今天是否挂账用酒店的服务?Do you have any charges for this morning?
gen.您们的your
busin.您会及时收到我们的货物,希望您能够满意I believe that the products will reach you in time and hope they will give you complete satisfaction
gen.您到凯撒皇宫酒店后,我带您到接待台。现在,我先取走您的行李I'll show you to the Reception Desk when you arrive at Caesars Palace Hotel. Now, I'll pick your baggage
dentist.您口干的现象有多长时间了?How long have you felt mouth dryness?
proj.manag.您可以使用此工具查看当前版本和较低版本之间的差异、或者对比两种可能的预测This tool allows you to review differences between a current version and an earlier version, or to contrast two possible projections
gen.您可以描述一下丢失的手提包,并留下联系方式吗?如果找到了,失物招领处会打电话通知您Could you describe your lost handbag and give me a number where we can reach you? Lost and found will call you if it's recovered
proj.manag.您可以添加、删除和修改脱机文件夹的内容、就如同您对服务器上的文件夹所做的操作一样You can add, delete, and modify the contents of an offline folder exactly as you can for a folder on a server
proj.manag.您可以禁止"自动填充"、方法是按住 Ctrl 键的同时拖动选定两个或更多单元格的填充柄You can suppress series AutoFill by holding down Ctrl as you drag the fill handle of a selection of two or more cells
comp.您可以选择配有数字小键盘的苹果键盘You can choose an Apple keyboard with numeric keypad
gen.您喜欢什么样的座位,靠通道的还是靠窗的?Which would you like to have, aisle seats or window seats?
gen.您喜欢几成熟的牛排?熟透的、适中的还是半生的?How would you like the steak done, well done, medium or rare?
gen.您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist. Please check it and dial later
gen.您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it
met.您如何看待钢铁联合工厂和小钢厂之间的关系?How do you view the relationship between integrated mill and mini mill?
dentist.您对义齿的设计有什么感觉?How do you feel about this design of the denture?
gen.您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?What's your opinion of our service?
gen.您对我们的饭菜满意吗?Are you content with your meal?
gen.您对近期灯芯绒市场的变动有什么看法?What's your opinion about recent changes of the corduroy market?
met.您对钢铁学会的看法如何?What are your thoughts about the Iron and Steel Society?
gen.您希望要什么样的房间?What kind of room would you like prefer?
gen.您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk
gen.您开会的时候史密斯先生来电话了Mr. Smith called you during the meeting
dentist.您很快就会好的You will soon feel better
busin.您心目中穿孔机的可行价格为多少?What's the workable price for this puncher in your mind?
gen.您必须提供详细的个人信息You will have to provide the detail information about yourself
gen.您必须赔偿损坏物品。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解You must pay for the damages. It is a hotel regulation. I do hope you understand
gen.您想不想尝尝不甜的雪利酒呢?Would you like to try the dry sherry?
gen.您想买配礼服的鞋还是便鞋呢?Would you like some dress shoes, or just casual ones?
gen.您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?Would you like to try our house specialty?
gen.您想要什么样的手提包?What kind of handbag do you like?
gen.您想要订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?You want to go first class or coach?
gen.您想订一个私人的饭厅吗?Would you like to reserve a private dining room?
gen.您戴着看起来真好看。这种方形与您的脸型很相配You look really smart wearing it. The square goes well with your face
gen.您所拨打的电话已关机The subscriber you dialed is power off
proj.manag.您所输入的日期不在有效的时间范围内The date you entered is not within the valid time span
dentist.您明白我说的话吗?Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
dentist.您明白我说的话吗?Should I explain it again?
dentist.您明白我说的话吗?Do you understand what I'm saying?
gen.您是从哪里打来的电话?Where are you calling from?
gen.您是否收到过确认订房的信件?Do you have a confirmation letter confirming the reservation?
dentist.您是哪年出生的?When were you born?
gen.您是喜欢大厅的餐台,还是包间呢?Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?
gen.您是在安检处以内买的吗?Did you buy it inside the airport?
gen.您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?
dentist.您曾有过这样的疼痛吗?Have you ever had a pain like this before?
gen.您最好到我们中层楼的顾客服务台查询一下You'd better go to our Customer Service Counter on the mezzanine and check on it
gen.您有下一个航班的登机证吗?Do you have the boarding pass for the next flight?
dentist.您有中国的健康保险吗?Do you have a Chinese health insurance?
dentist.您有吞咽困难的现象吗?Do you have any trouble in swallowing food?
dentist.您有夜间磨牙的习惯吗?Do you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night?
gen.您有应缴税的物品吗?Have you anything dutiable?
dentist.您有特别痛的地方吗?Do you have a special pain anywhere?
dentist.您有紧咬牙的习惯吗?Do you have a habit of clenching your teeth?
dentist.您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗?Have you ever had complications from dental treatment?
dentist.您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗?Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction?
dentist.您有过反复口腔溃疡的历史吗?Do you have the history of recurrent ulceration?
dentist.您有过牙龈不舒服的情况吗?Did your gums ever feel uncomfortable?
gen.您点的菜马上就来Your order will be with you very soon
gen.您点的蛋/牛排要怎样做呢?How would you like your eggs/steak?
dentist.您牙面上坚硬粗糙的染色就是牙结石The hard and rough stain is dental calculus (tartar)
dentist.您牙齿周围的牙龈和牙槽骨正在退缩The gums and bone are receding around your teeth
dentist.您现在感觉它是怎么痛的?What kind of pain do you feel now?
gen.您的yours
gen.您的your
gen.您的信用卡是被自动柜台机吞了吗?Is your credit card swallowed by ATM?
dentist.您的充填物已经掉了吗?Did your filling come out?
dentist.您的前牙间有两个龋洞There are two cavities between your front teeth
gen.您的包将存放在行李部Your bags will be kept at the Baggage Office
gen.您的可乐可以免费续杯You can get free refills with your coke
gen.您的名字怎么拼?Would you please spell your name?
dentist.您的嘴唇什么时候肿的?When did your lip swell?
dentist.您的嘴唇和舌头麻了吗?Are your lips and tongue numb?
dentist.您的嘴唇总是反复干燥脱屑吗?Is your lip always desquamative?
dentist.您的嘴唇痒吗?Did you feel itching on your lip?
gen.您的威士忌要怎么喝?How do you like your whisky?
dentist.您的孩子是小下颌畸形Your child's jaw is very small
dentist.您的家人有患牙龈病的吗?Do you have anyone in your family who had serious gum disease?
proj.manag.您的密码必须是字母数字字符组合的8〜 32字符Your password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters of 8 〜32 characters in length
dentist.您的年龄?How old are you?
busin.您的忠实的信末用语yours truly
gen.信末署名前用客套话您的忠实的truly yours
gen.信末署名前用客套话您的忠实的yours truly
gen.您的忠诚的Yours sincerely
gen.来往信函结尾套语您的恭顺的yours obediently
gen.来往信函结尾套语您的恭顺的仆人your most obedient servant
gen.您的房间号是1009。这是您的钥匙Your room number is 1009. Here is the key
gen.您的房间号是1210。这是房间钥匙。需要侍者带您上去吗?Your room is 1210. Here is the key. Do you need the bellboy show-up service?
gen.您的手提箱里有易碎的东西吗?Is there anything breakable in your briefcase?
gen.您的手摸起来很冷Your hands feel cold
gen.您的旅行支票的发行银行是哪家?What is the issuing bank of your traveler's checks ?
dentist.您的月经规律吗?How are your periods?
dentist.您的月经规律吗?Is your menstrual cycle regular?
dentist.您的牙上有很多烟斑There is much tobacco stain on your teeth
dentist.您的牙神经已坏死Your tooth didn't respond to the test
dentist.您的牙齿在急性炎症期,所以我们不能拔除它Now, your tooth condition is in status of acute inflammation, so I won't pull it out
dentist.您的牙龈曾出过血吗?Did you have any bleeding from your gums?
dentist.您的牙龈肿胀过吗?Did your gums sometimes swell?
dentist.您的疼痛感是像被开水烫过那样的灼烧痛吗?Is the pain like the feeling scalded by the hot water?
amer.信名署名前的客套语您的真诚的cordially yours
gen.信名署名前的客套语您的真诚的yours cordially
gen.您的航班即将起飞,请迅速由36号登机口登机,谢谢合作Your flight will take off soon. Please be quick to board the aircraft through Gate No 36. Thank you for your cooperation
gen.您的薯条要不要来一包番茄酱?Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?
gen.您的行李箱是什么样子的?Can you describe your baggage?
gen.您的行李里有违禁品吗?Have you got any contraband in your luggage?
gen.您的话对我来说就像止痛药一样,现在我感到没有任何事可以将我打败了Your words just like a pain-killer to me and now I feel nothing could defeat me
gen.您的账目要细分吗?Would you like a breakdown of the bill?
gen.您的飞机在9号登机口。登机时间是4点Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4:00
dentist.您的食欲怎样?What is your appetite like?
dentist.您的食欲怎样?How is your appetite?
gen.您的鼻子在流血Your nose is bleeding
dentist.您看见您的牙龈很红了吗?Can you see the redness in your gums?
dentist.您看见又红又肿的牙龈了吗?Do you see how red and inflamed you gums are?
gen.您看见我们的行李了吗?Have you spotted our bags yet?
dentist.您看见牙齿红染的地方了吗?Can you see the red stains on your teeth?
light.您看过楼下展厅我们景观灯的展示了吗?Have you seen the display of our landscape lamps in the exhibition hall downstairs?
shipb.您知道近几个月来这种商品的价格上涨了很多You know the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
dentist.您经常服用哪种镇痛药?服用的频率?What sort of painkiller and how often did you take?
gen.您能告诉我国际航线的免费行李额吗?Can you tell me the free baggage allowance for international travel, please?
gen.您能在其中一辆车中为我3岁的儿子加一个车座吗?Can you install a car seat in one of those cars? I have a 3-year-old son with me
gen.您能妥善封好您的包吗?我会在行李上贴上易碎标签Would you please seal your bag properly ? I'll place a fragile sticker on the bag ?
gen.您能安排十个人的晚餐派对吗?Could you make arrangements for a dinner party of ten people?
gen.您能帮助我找一家没有客满的酒店吗?Could you recommend another hotel that won't be full up?
gen.您能帮我收拾一下我的行李吗?Can you help me to pack my luggage?
dentist.您能感觉出它是怎么痛的吗?What kind of pain did you feel?
dentist.您能描述一下您的疼痛吗?Can you describe the pain?
shipb.您能提出一个贵方认为合适的价格吗?Could you give me your idea of an appropriate price for this commodity?
proj.manag.您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
dentist.您能正常的咀嚼吗?Can you chew properly?
gen.您能给我拿个枕头吗?我的腰有点疼Could you give me a pillow? My waist hurt
busin.您能给我说说单独海损赔偿水渍险和单独海损不赔平安险的区别吗?Can you tell me the difference between WPA and FPA?
gen.您要不要坐直达的飞机?Would you prefer a direct flight?
proj.manag.您要使用的设备当前在您的网络上不可用。请检查此设备是否在网络上、然后再试一次The device you are trying to use is not currently available on your network. Check to see if the device is on the network and try again
dentist.您要挂哪个专业的号?Which speciality do you want to register with?
gen.您要的茶里是放柠檬还是其他别的东西?Would you like to put lemon or something else in your tea?
gen.您要知道,鹿特丹是世界最大的海港Rotterdam is the worlds largest seaport, you know
gen.您要确定带齐全部的租车文件Please be sure to have all your rental car papers on your person
proj.manag.您要访问的页面不存在或者服务器错误!The page you want to browse not exist or the server error!
shipb.您觉得我们的报价怎么样?What do you think of our price?
gen.您订的是哪一班飞机?Which flight are you booked on?
gen.您认为在不久的将来电子银行还会有哪些进一步发展?What further advances do you think e-banking will make in the near future?
dentist.您记得您的挂号证号吗?Do you remember your card number?
gen.您购买的床单尺寸最好比床的实际尺寸稍微大一些The dimension of the bed sheets you buy should be a little bit larger than the actual dimension of the bed
gen.您还有什么事需要我做的吗?Is there anything I can do for you?
shipb.您还有别的意见吗?Have you any more questions?
gen.您还需要其他的吗?Would you like anything else?
gen.您这儿有带浴室和电视的房间吗?Have you got a room with a bathroom and a TV?
meas.inst.您选择购买万用表是很明智的,因为它集多个单一仪器的功能于一身It is advisable of you to buy a multimeter which combines the functions of single instruments
gen.您需要变化您的房间类型吗?Will there be any change in your room type?
gen.您需要寄给我们50美元的押金You'll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD
gen.您顺着指示牌直接到下一个航班的登机口登机就可以了You can directly go to the boarding gate of the next flight by following the signs
gen.您预定的座位是 6 号Your reserved seat is No
dentist.您颊粘膜上的白色斑块出现多长时间了?How long have you had the white plaque on the buccal membrane?
dentist.您颊粘膜上的糜烂面出现多长时间了?When did you find the erosion area on your buccal membrane?
gen.感谢您的服务,这是给您的小费Thanks for your service. Here is your tip, please
busin.感谢您的询盘。不过请告知订购数量,这样我们才能报价Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
gen.感谢您的赞美Thank you for your compliment
gen.感谢您对我们工作的支持Thank you for your support of our work
shipb.我不同意您的说法I am afraid I don't agree with you.
gen.我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel
winemak.我们为您讲解酒水的主要产品分类和基本品尝技巧We offer you broad coverage of all product categories in the field of alcoholic drinks together with basic tasting technique
gen.我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account
gen.我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there
gen.我们允许您携带100英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表和衣服上税了You are allowed £100 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch and suit
gen.我们公司将偿还您旅途中所有的相关费用Our company will reimburse any expenses incurred during your trip
gen.我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank
gen.我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间We can confirm a room for the 15th and
gen.我们将把您的账单改过来,从总额中减去180美兀We'll correct your bill by deducting $180 from the total
gen.我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now
gen.我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow
proj.manag.我们已经成功地从模拟的驱动器故障中恢复、您也可以开始在生产环境中使用 RAID-1 了We've successfully recovered from a simulated drive failure, and you re ready to start using RAID-1 in a production environment
gen.我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it
proj.manag.我们建议您使用专用防火墙服务器来帮助增强 Exchange 计算机的安全性We recommend that you use a dedicated firewall server to help enhance the security of your Exchange computer
gen.我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗?I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
busin.我们想订购贵方的平开防盗门,您能否考虑报离岸价?We will place an order on your flat open security doors. I wonder if you can offer on FOB basis
gen.我们所有的客服人员都在忙着服务他们的顾客,请等五分钟后,就会有人接听您的电话All of our representatives are currently busy serving their customers. Your call will be answered in approximate 5 minutes
gen.我们没有直飞旧金山的航班,但是您可以乘坐联运航班。您可以乘坐泛美航空公司的航班到洛杉矶,在洛杉矶您可以乘坐联运航班到旧金山We have no direct flight to San Francisco. But you could take a connecting flight. You could fly Pan Am to L. A. and in L. A. you could catch a connecting flight to San Francisco
gen.我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience
construct., tech.我们现有大量新旧混凝土搅拌车出售。在这里您就能购买到自己所需的混凝土搅拌车!We have a huge selection of new and used concrete mixing trucks for sale. Buy the concrete mixing trucks you need right here!
agric., tech.我们的产品是您多地点、小面积挖掘需求的理想选择,可拖型小型挖掘机能产生6600磅挖掘力Our product is the perfect solution for your multilocation and small excavation needs. The towable mini-excavator produces 6, 600 pounds of digging force
telecom.我们的目标是成为您最可靠的专业移动电源供应商Our goal is to become your most reliable supplier of professional mobile power
gen.我们给您的饭菜打个折We are going to give you a discount
gen.我们马上就来打扫您的房间We will come and clean your room immediately
dentist.我会轻轻地牵拉您的嘴唇和颊部I'll pull your lip and cheek a little
gen.我向您保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,相关部门才会放行I assure you that is not likely to happen. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Department concerned releases them
cosmet.我向您推荐这种迷你刷头的睫毛膏I recommend this mini-brush mascara to you
dentist.我在您的口腔里放入橡皮障,以防唾液弄湿牙齿I will put the rubber dam in your mouth to prevent saliva from running over the teeth
gen.我对您的工作表现很满意I'm quite satisfied with your job performance
dentist.我将为您治疗有个大龋洞的那颗牙I will treat the tooth with the largest cavity
cosmet.我将以兰蔻、娥佩兰、欧莱雅和美宝莲作为调查对象,根据以上五个准则去选择一款最适合您使用的睫毛膏I will have Lancome, Opera, L'Oreal and Maybelline as the target brands for my survey and find the mascara that best meets your requirement, on the basis of the five norms mentioned above
dentist.我将在您的口腔中试个别托盘,您感觉痛吗?I'm going to try this tray in your mouth. Well, do you feel any pain?
dentist.我将在您的嘴里放一张感光胶片I'll put a film in your mouth
dentist.我将在您的嘴里放个棉卷I'm going to put a cotton roll in your mouth
dentist.我将在您的牙齿上钻个小眼I'll make a small opening in the top of your tooth
dentist.我将在您的牙龈表面涂些药物I'll put some medicine on the surface of your gums
dentist.我将在研究模型上设计您的义齿I'll design your denture on the study model
dentist.我将用气枪吹干您的牙齿I'm going to dry the tooth by blowing air on to it
dentist.我将用氟给您的牙齿脱敏I will put the fluoride to remove the sensitivity
dentist.我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum
dentist.我将给您的牙齿抛光使牙体表面光滑Now I will polish your teeth to make them smooth
dentist.我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片来测量牙根的长度I'll take an X-ray to measure the length of the root
dentist.我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片看看牙内情况I will take an X-ray to check inside the tooth
dentist.我将给您的牙齿涂氟三分钟I will paint fluoride solution on your teeth for three minutes
dentist.我将给您的颌骨拍个 X 线片以了解颌骨内的情况I'll take an X-ray to confirm the condition of your jaw bone
dentist.我将给您开三天的抗生素I will give you antibiotics for three days
dentist.我将给您试戴义齿然后把它调整到适合您的口腔I'll try the denture in and adjust it to fit your mouth
dentist.我将阅读您的 X 线片I'll examine your X-ray
gen.我帮您查一下。对不起,所有面朝花园的房间都已被订了Let me see... Sorry, you can not have a room facing the garden. All the rooms facing the garden have been reserved
gen.我帮您查一查。先生,您的行李好像放错地方了I will check on it for you. Well, sir, your baggage seems to have been misplaced
dentist.我建议您的孩子用氟化物涂牙齿I recommend your child to have topical fluoride application
gen.我建议您吃点清淡的食物I suggest a light meal
gen.我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen
gen.我得没收这些新鲜水果。请把申报单交给出口的服务员。祝您旅途愉快!I have to confiscate these fresh fruit. Give your declaration form to the attendant at the exit. And have a nice day
dentist.我想了解您的既往史。How have you been feeling in general?
dentist.我想了解您的既往史。Have you ever had a serious illness?
dentist.我想了解您的既往史。Have you suffered from any previous illness?
dentist.我想了解您的既往史。How is your general health?
dentist.我想了解您的既往史。How have you been?
dentist.我想了解您的既往史I want to ask you about your medical history
gen.我想再确认一下您的入住安排计划表like to reconfirm the schedule for the period of your stay
gen.我想咨询关于外国入境者的居留权问题,您能给我讲讲这方面的知识吗?I want to ask about the right of residency a foreigner has in another country. Could you give me some information about it?
el., tools我想您已清楚,我想跟贵方商讨电夯代理的事情I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your electric rammers
gen.我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it
gen.我想看看您4S店里不同汽车品牌最新的车型I'd like to see different new models of several brands shown in your 4S store
gen.我想确认您的离开时间May I confirm your departure date?
gen.我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨”I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later"
gen.我拉肚子,您能带我去最近的洗手间吗?I have loose bowels. Can you take me to the nearest room?
busin.我方希望您可以接受付款交单的付款方式We hope you will accept D/P
gen.我替您跟别的地方联系一下,您看怎么样?Would you like me to get in touch with somewhere else for you?
gen.我的胃在绞痛,我跟不上您My stomach is in knots, and I couldn't follow you
gen.我看看有没有您需要的车型Let me check to see if we have one available
gen.我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?May I check the details for you, please?
gen.我能用您的信用卡划押金吗?Can I take a credit card for the deposit?
gen.我能看一下您的机票和护照吗?May I have your ticket and passport, please?
gen.我记得您说过您喜欢戏剧,因此,如果您有兴趣的话,我们很乐意安排您观看伦敦西区的戏剧I believe you mentioned that you are a keen theatre-goer. We would, therefore, be pleased to arrange for you to see a West End play if this would interest you
proj.manag.打印机设置实用程序中的打印机列表显示有您的电脑已配置的打印机的信息The printer list in printer setup utility displays information about the printers that have been set up for your computer
gen.打扰一下,先生。您可以告诉我到天鹅宾馆最近的路怎么走吗?Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel?
gen.打扰一下,先生。我发现桌上的烟灰缸摔碎了,您知道是怎么回事吗?Excuse me, sir. I noticed that the astray on the table was broken. Do you know how it happened?
gen.打扰一下,您是中国来的李华先生吗?我是美国旅行社的斯图尔特Excuse me, are you Mr. Li Hua from China? I'm Stewart from American Travel Service
gen.把兑换单收好。在您离开美国时,需要兑换余下的外汇时也许有用Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America
gen.抱歉。您的客票只能回到原购票地点退票I am sorry that your ticket can only be refunded in the office where it is issued
gen.抱歉,您的收据已超期了,换一件怎么样?Sorry, the receipt is overdue. We can't refund for you. How about an exchange?
gen.抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you
proj.manag.描述您是如何获得该 AP 及其组件的状态信息的Describe how you obtained status information about the AP and its components
dentist.明天我将冲洗您的伤口Tomorrow I want to irrigate the wound
gen.明白了,先生。我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写?I see, sir. I'll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?
gen.是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗?Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you?
gen.是的。您为史密斯先生和夫人预订了从11号到14号的双人房间Yes. You've booked a double room for Mr. and Mrs. Smith from the 11 th to the 14 th
gen.晚上好,先生。您对这里的饭菜和服务满意吗?Good evening, sir. Is everything to your satisfaction?
gen.最新消息是,您的航班因为成都地区大雾,将会继续延误Through the further weather forecast that your flight will further delay due to heavy fog in Chengdu area
gen.有什么能帮忙的吗?我们这里有各种各样的车供您选择Can I help you? We have all kinds of cars here
gen.服务生会把您的行李送过来A bellman will bring your bags
gen.本店的自助餐,大众化的价格,让您得到高品位的享受The buffet, just at a popular price, is a high-grade enjoyment for you
dentist.根管内所有炎性物质被去除后,我将用橡胶材料充填您的根管After all the infected tissue has been removed, I will fill the canal with rubber material
cloth.棕色短裙配白色英伦风的宽T恤可彰显您的年轻活力Brown short skirt and white loose T-shirt of British style can show your vitality of youth
gen.欢迎来到加拿大。请让我看一下您的护照Welcome to Canada. May I see your passport, please?
proj.manag.每次只能有一个人远程控制您的桌面You can only have one person remote control your desktop at a time
gen.比较简单的做法就是,按照电话簿黄页部分所列出的出租车公司的号码打电话叫车,让他们派车上机场接您It's easier to call a taxi company listed in the Yellow Pages for a telephone directory and ask them to send a cab to pick you up at the airport
gen.没问题,我们一定满足您的要求No problem. We absolutely can meet the requirements
gen.沿着过道,往您的右手边Down this aisle, to your right
gen.法律允许您携带免税的两瓶酒和一条香烟The law permits you to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor and a carton of cigarettes duty-free
dentist.牙周袋的探诊对评价您的牙周状况很重要Probing the pockets is important to evaluate your periodontal condition
gen.独具特色的海上迪厅、沙滩篝火及其他娱乐活动一定会给您留下美好的回忆Unique marine disco, beach bonfire and other recreational activities will give you good memories
gen.王女士,早上好!我是杰克,负责处理您本次的申请Good morning, Miss Wang. I'm Jake, I'll be handling your application
proj.manag.现在、 您已经准备好、 可以将数据文件中的信息合并到一个标签出版物中了Now you're ready to merge information from the data file into the label publication
dentist.现在,您的牙齿已经拔下来了Now, your tooth has been pulled out
proj.manag.现在您应该清楚了、恰当的密钥管理规程应该成为任何加密实现的核心设计部分As should by now be obvious, appropriate key management procedures should be part of the core design of any encryption implementation
dentist.现在我将在您的牙齿上涂菌斑显示液Now I will put the red disclosing solution on your teeth
dentist.现在,我将给您的牙齿做窝沟封闭Now, I'll seal your teeth
dentist.现在我将给您的牙齿取模I will now take an impression of your teeth
busin.由于延迟交货给您造成的不便我感到非常抱歉I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you
gen.由于海关检查,您需要自行提取行李,重新办理托运手续到您的目的地Because a customs check is required, you must claim your baggage yourself and check it again for your onward destination
proj.manag.硬件配置文件向您提供建立和保存不同硬件配置的方法Hardware profiles provide a way for you to set up and store different hardware configurations
econ.离开柜台前请点清您找回的零钱Please examine your change before you leave the counter
proj.manag.系统将生成高分辨率的数字影像、 而这些影像可以被传送到您选择的分析软件The system produces a high-resolution digital image that can be transmitted to the analysis software of your preference
gen.结账时间是明天中午12点,早餐是7点半到10点半在餐厅用餐。这是您的早餐券Check-out time should be before 12 at tomorrow noon. Breakfast time is from 7:30 am till 10:30 am, available in restaurant. Here are your breakfast vouchers
gen.给您,一件浆得适中的衬衫,一套睡衣裤,一套男士衣服Here they are. A shirt with medium starch, a suit of pajamas, and a man's suit
gen.给您。我们这里的点心花样繁多,在这里Here you go. We serve a wide range of desserts. Here they are
gen.能够帮上您的忙是我的荣幸It's my pleasure to do you a favor
gen.能留下您的姓名和联系方式吗?Can I have your name and contact number, please?
gen.能看看您的收据吗?我需要到您房间去May I see your final bill? I need to enter your room
gen.能让我看看您的验光单吗?Would you please show me your prescription?
proj.manag.要使用 Secur Disc 的全部功能、您需要一台能够支持 SecurDisc 的光驱To take full advantage of Secur Disc's features, you need a Secur Disc enabled optical drive
proj.manag.要获得巨大的远程用户体验、您需要一个伟大的通信协议To get a great remote user experience, you need a great communications protocol
gen.订金要在您办理入住手续的时候交纳You pay the deposit just when you are checking in
gen.让您家的冰箱和储藏食品的柜子中保存一些富有营养,并有益于心脏的食品,例如全麦食品、鱼类、瘦肉、蔬菜和水果等Try to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with foods that make up a nutritious, heart-healthy diet, such as whole grains, fish, lean meat, vegetables and fruits
dentist.让我们从镜子里看看是否您牙上的所有红染斑块已被去除Let's look in the mirror and see if you have removed all the red stains from your teeth
gen.让我捏紧您的鼻子止住流血Let me pinch your nose to stop the bleeding
gen.请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中Please hold on. The subscriber you dialed is busy now
gen.请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast
gen.请出示您的签证和护照Your visa and passport, please
gen.请别动,您的肋骨可能骨折了Please don't move. Your rib might be broken
gen.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要水洗、干洗、熨烫或缝补Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes washed, dry-cleaned, ironed or mended
gen.请在兑换单上签字,写出您的姓名和地址Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
gen.请在支票底端的线上签名,并在这儿写下您的地址Please sign your name on the bottom line and put down your address here
gen.请您一定原谅我所犯的错误I do beg your pardon for the mistake I've made
gen.请您告诉我我的预订号码好吗?Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
gen.请您在支票后面再签个字。我能看一下您的护照吗?谢谢。一共是50美元,请您点清钱数Please sign them again on the back. May I see your passport, please? Thank you. That's 50 dollars. Please count it to make sure it's correct
gen.请您把我的行李提到计程车站好吗?Could you take my bags to the taxi stand, please?
gen.请您解释一些关于海关申报和关税的概念好吗?Could you please explain some basic concepts of customs entries and duties?
gen.请打开您的Could you open your bag, please?
gen.请把您的房门钥匙交给我好吗?Could I have your keys, please?
gen.请把您的行李放在秤上Put your luggage on the scale, please
gen.请收好您的信用卡和收据Take your credit card and your receipt
gen.请收好您的找零和收据Please take your change and receipt
gen.请检查一下非处方药或处方药标签上的说明,看您的药是否会影响睡眠或可能会导致失眠Check the label of nonprescription drugs or the prescription drug information sheet to see if your medicine interferes with sleep or can cause insomnia
proj.manag.HTTP 请求的格式非常灵活、使您能够在主体内嵌入一个 SOAP 请求The format of an HTTP request is flexible enough that you can embed a SOAP request -within the body
dentist.请用您的示指抵住胶片Please hold the X-ray film with your index finger
gen.请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我You may take it on my word. If you find out it is an imitation, you may return it to me
gen.请稍等。您的行李超重了一点,超了两公斤Just a minute, please. Your baggage is a little bit overweight. It's two kilos
gen.请稍等。布朗先生,这是您的账单,请您检查Just a second, please. Mr. Brown, here is your bill. Please check
gen.请稍等,我查一下她的日程。您明天10:00可以会见卡玲女士Hold on, please. I'll check her schedule. You can meet with Ms. Carling at 10:00 tomorrow
gen.请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment
gen.请稍等。是的,先生。您明天去巴黎的109航班机已确认无误Hold on a second, please. Right, sir. You are booked and confirmed on flight 109 to Paris tomorrow
gen.请继续等候,您的来电对我们非常重要Please continue to hold. Your call is very important to us
gen.请让我看一下您的护照Show me your passport, please!
gen.请让我看看您的行李标签。谢谢。您是从旧金山搭的304航班,对吗?Could I see your baggage claim tag, please? Thank you. You were on Flight 304 from San Francisco, right?
gen.请说-下您的姓名和首写字母缩写?May I have your name and initials, please?
proj.manag.请选择不超过15个字符的您可以记住的单词、此口令会用于确认某些交易或对您进行身份验证Please choose a memorable word of no more than 15 characters. This may be used to confirm certain transactions or to verify your identity
gen.请重复一遍您说的好吗?Could you repeat what you said?
gen.请问您的国籍?What nationality are you, please?
gen.请问您的熏肉需要煎一下吗?Would you like your bacon crisp?
gen.请问您的牛排需要几成熟?How would you like your steak cooked done?
gen.请问您的鸡蛋是单面煎吗?Would you like your eggs sunny side up?
gen.请问您哪里不舒服?您的胃口怎么样?Are you felling sick? How is your appetite?
gen.请问您有什么特殊要求需要我们做准备的,先生女士Is there anything special you would like us to prepare, sir madam?
gen.请问您此行的目的是什么?What's the purpose of your visit?
dentist.谁介绍您来这里的?Who introduced this clinic to you?
gen.谢谢您的优质服务Thank you for your wonderful service
dentist.谢谢您的合作Thank you for your help
gen.谢谢您的称赞。我们很高兴您喜欢这里的饭菜和服务Thank you for your compliments. We're pleased that you like our service and food
gen.谢谢您非常友善的建议Thank you very much for this friendly piece of advice
gen.谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗?Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel?
gen.这个数字和您支票上写的不相符The figures and the words on the check do not agree
proj.manag.这些将帮助您浏览所有剪贴簿的页面These will help you go through all the pages of the scrapbook
gen.这几天与您同住的朋友的费用怎么算呢?How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?
gen.这是您的发票,您要不要花点时间把它过一遍?Here are your invoices. Do you need a minute to look over them?
dentist.这是您的处方,请到药房拿药This is a prescription, Take it to the pharmacy
gen.这是您的房间钥匙和餐券Here are your room keys and meal coupons
gen.这是您的找零Here is your change
gen.这是您的押金收据。请您一定保存好收据,否则您离开时将取不回押金Here is the receipt for your deposit. It s very important that you keep the receipt or you will not be able to get your deposit back when you leave
dentist.这是您的挂号证。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它This is your registration card, Please don't lose it and bring it here whenever you come
dentist.这是您的收据。我将给您治疗的账单I'll send you the bill of your treatment
dentist.这是您的牙。您愿意保留它么?This is your pulled out tooth, Would you like to keep your tooth?
gen.这是您的菜单Here is the menu for you
gen.这是您的行李提单These are your baggage checks
gen.这是您的账单。总共2 000元Here is your bill. It's 2, 000 yuan in all
gen.这是您的钥匙卡,服务生将协助您提取行李Here is your key card, and the bellboy will help with your luggage
dentist.这是为您在美国的健康保险开的证明书This is the diagnosis for your American Health Insurance
gen.这是为您行李准备的提取牌和护照。请保管好Here are claim tags for your baggage and your passport. Please keep it
gen.这是外汇兑换单,请填上您的姓名及需要兑换的金额This is an exchange memo. Please fill in your name and the amount you intend to change
dentist.这是您找回的 50 元钱Here's 50 RMB change
shipb.这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下Here is our contract. Would you please read it carefully again?
gen.这是我第一次来伦敦,您能告诉我怎么叫的士吗?It is my first time in London. Can you tell me how to call a taxi?
gen.这是8808房间的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生会来。您能帮我把这个交给他吗?This is Mr. Roger in room 8808. Mr. Smith will come for this while I am out. Could you hand it to him,please?
gen.这是找您的零钱Here is your change
gen.这是行李提取牌和您的护照Here are claim tags for your baggage and your passport
gen.这边衣柜里有一个保险箱。如果您有贵重的物品,可以寄存在里面Here in the closet is a safe. You can use it if you have valuable items
gen.这里是入境处。请问有什么可以帮您的吗?This is Immigration Department. What can I do for you?
gen.这里是客房部。请问有什么需要为您做的呢?Room service. What can I do for you?
arts.这里有一些做工精致的产品。看看这个3D紫檀木制纪念品,既高贵又豪华。相信您会以拥有我们的产品为傲We've got some fine workmanship here Just look at the 3D souvenir padauk. It looks both noble and magnificent. I m sure you'll be very proud to have them
gen.这里有各种风格的床上用品,您可以选择适合您家的一款There are a variety of styles of the beddings. You could choose any one that matches your room
gen.这里有电脑显示房间的照片,您可以参考Here's a computer showing the room photos for your references
dentist.这颗牙可能会使您有异样的感觉You may feel a strange sensation in your teeth
gen.那样的话,您可以开一张现金支票,然后自行取款就可以了In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself
proj.manag.防火墙可以用于获得能连接到您的 DNS 服务器的访问控制权Firewalls can be used to gain access control over who can connect to your DNS servers
gen.非常感谢您的个性化服务Thank you very much for your personalized service
gen.非常感谢您的宝贵建议Thank you very much for your valuable advice
gen.非常感谢您的帮助We really appreciate your assistance
gen.非常感谢您的评价Thank you very much for your comments
gen.非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number
gen.靠过道的座位卖完啦,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位?We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat OK with you or would you prefer a middle seat?
gen.飞机晚点是我们的责任,如果您继续搭乘我们的航班,您的住宿费用将由我们来承担Since the flight delay was our fault and you are continuing on with our airline, we will cover the cost of a hotel room
dentist.首先,我将调改托盘使它适合您的牙弓形态First, I'll adjust the tray to fit the size of your mouth
dentist.首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史First, I will ask you about your general health and allergies
cloth.黑白相间的条纹装在本季度非常流行,配上绿色短汗衫则能让您整体上看着不那么压抑Black and white stripe dress is very popular this season; adding a green short vest can help you break the depressing
Showing first 500 phrases