Subject | Chinese | English |
gen. | 不好意思,能帮忙拍个照吗?只要按这个按键就好 | Excuse me. Do you mind taking us pictures? You can just press the button here |
cosmet. | 专家表示,无论你的皮肤是干性、中性或是油性的,如果你只买得起一种皮肤护理用品,将钱花在品质好的润肤霜上将是最划算的 | Whether your skin is dry, normal, or even oily, if you can only afford one skin care product, experts say, your dollars will be well spent on a good moisturizer |
gen. | 两趟航班之间只间隔20分钟,您最好待在中转处 | Since there are only 20 minutes during the two flights, you'd better stay in the transfer correspondence |
econ. | 买主声称短缺20件,我们只好作出是你方过错的结论 | The buyers claimed a shortage of 20 pieces, and we are forced to the conclusion that it was your fault |
econ. | 你方拒签合同,订单只好取消 | Your refusal to sign the contract caused the cancellation of the order |
commer. | 假如在本月三十日或其前不能收到你方信用证,我方只好取消销售合同 | If your L/C fails to arrive here on or before the 30th inst., we shall be obliged to cancel the S/C |
gen. | 劳驾,请你照看一下我的手提箱,好吗?我只是去打个电话,马上就来 | Excuse me. Will you please keep an eye on my suitcase? I just want to make a phone call for a short time |
econ. | 厂家只把这种产品卖给那些信誉良好的承销人 | The manufacturer shall sell such products only to such consignors with goods credit |
gen. | 只好 | only alternative is to |
gen. | 只好做 | have no choice but to + inf. |
gen. | 只好… | can not do other than to (+ inf.) |
gen. | 只好这么做 | can do no otherwise than |
gen. | 只好这么做 | can not do otherwise than |
gen. | 只好… | can do no other than to (+ inf.) |
gen. | 只好… | have no option but to (+ inf.) |
gen. | 只好 | have to |
gen. | 只好没有 | do without |
econ. | 只有上好可销品质才容易在那里销售 | GMQ only is easily saleable there |
econ. | 只要你方检査一下样品,你方会认为该货品质量好、价格合理 | When you have a chance to examine the samples, you will agree that the goods are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price |
gen. | 只要…就好了 | if only |
gen. | 只要把质量保修卡和收据的复印件寄过去就好了 | Just send in the warranty card with a copy of your receipt |
expl. | 因为缺乏成熟的机械破碎模型、爆破行业只好依赖经验方法 | The blasting industry has had to rely on empirical approaches in the absence of a proven mechanistic fragmentation model |
econ. | 在这种情况下,本公司别无选择,只好拒绝贵方善意的报价 | Under such circumstances, we have no choice but to decline your kind offer |
econ. | 大米到货时即由公证行过磅,他们只好承认重量不足 | Since the rice was weighed by a public surveyor upon arrival they cannot but admit the shortage |
gen. | 好啊,只要有苏格兰苏打 | Sure, if there is Scotch and Soda |
gen. | 好的,十分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等您。退房最多只需五分钟 | OK, there will be a cab waiting outside in 10 minutes. It will take less than 5 minutes to check out |
commer. | 如果不能在五月装运,我们只好撤回订单去他处采购 | If the goods are not shipped in May, we shall be compelled to purchase elsewhere and may have to countermand our order |
shipb. | 如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 | I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. |
proj.manag. | 很抱歉、这是我们的最低价。如果你们认为不能接受、那么我们没有办法、生意只好告吹 | Sorry, This is our rock-bottom price. If you find it unworkable, we have no other choice but to call the deal off |
gen. | 必须先掺水而后只好再把它滤掉 | water must be mixed only to be filtered out again |
econ. | 我们的货用牢固的新木箱包装,每箱2台,各用塑料小口袋一只包好 | Our goods are packed in new strong wooden boxes, each box containing 2 sets in individual small plastic wrapper |
gen. | 我只是觉得把剩菜打包带回家会更好 | I just think it would make more sense to take the leftovers home |
econ. | 我方只好要求你方承担由于贵方违约造成的全部损失的责任 | We have to hold you are responsible for all the loss resulting from your default in the agreement |
expl. | 有条狗横过马路、司机只好急刹车 | A dog ran across the road, cause-ing the driver to stop in time |
econ. | 由于计算机出了故障,你只好手工制作保险单 | You have to make the insurance policy manually because the computer has broken down |
econ. | 货物短重,我们只好向你方提出5000英镑的索赔 | The cargo was short-weighted. We have to lodge a claim against you to the amount of £5000 |
econ. | 这只盆子不好,搪瓷多处破裂 | This basin is not good and the enamel has cracked in some places |