English | Chinese |
All the bills are subject to 15% service charge, sir | 先生,所有账单都需要另加15%的服务费 |
Can I help you, sir? | 需要什么,先生? |
Certainly, sir. Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as a favorite resort to stay by VIPs, officials and guests from every corner of the world | 当然啦。我们的酒店是一流的,是重要客人、官员和世界各地游客最钟爱的度假酒店 |
Could you just wait at the entrance of the hall, sir? | 您能在大厅门口等着吗,先生? |
Could you please put your nationality there, sir? | 先生,请将您的国籍写在这里 |
Did you make any phone calls from your room, sir? | 先生,您从房间打过电话吗? |
Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel? | 打扰一下,先生。您可以告诉我到天鹅宾馆最近的路怎么走吗? |
Excuse me, sir , but I don't think that will be enough | 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够 |
Excuse me, sir. Have you any laundry? The laundryman is here to collect it | 对不起,打扰了,先生。您有要送洗的衣服吗?洗衣工现在过来收了 |
Excuse me, sir. I noticed that the astray on the table was broken. Do you know how it happened? | 打扰一下,先生。我发现桌上的烟灰缸摔碎了,您知道是怎么回事吗? |
Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology | 对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 |
Excuse me, sir. What do you think of our service? | 对不起,打扰了,请问您对我们的服务还满意吗? |
Excuse me, sir, you have to pay your baggage allowance, because it has exceeded | 对不起,先生,您的行李超过了 20公斤,请付行李附加费 |
Fantastic! Now, as for the room, sir, do you prefer smoking or nonsmoking? | 太好了!至于房间,先生您更喜欢有烟房还是无烟房? |
Give me some details, sir | 先生,请告诉我怎么回事 |
Good afternoon, sir. What would you like to drink? | 早啊,先生,你想喝点什么? |
Good evening, sir. Is everything to your satisfaction? | 晚上好,先生。您对这里的饭菜和服务满意吗? |
Good evening, sir. May I do the turn-down service for you now? | 晚上好,先生。现在可以为您收拾房间了吗? |
Hello, sir. I booked my flight on the Internet. How can I confirm the information? | 先生,您好!我在网上订了机票,要怎么确认信息呢? |
Hello, Sir, my grandpa wants to visit Australia, but he doesn't speak English. May I assist him with his visa application? | 先生,你好! 我的外公想要去澳大利亚玩,但是他不会说英语。我能帮他填写这张申请表吗? |
Hi, Sir! I have applied for a U. K. visa. How can I know if I am refused? | 先生,你好!我申请了英国签证,怎样才能知道自己是否被拒签? |
Hold on a second, please. Right, sir. You are booked and confirmed on flight 109 to Paris tomorrow | 请稍等。是的,先生。您明天去巴黎的109航班机已确认无误 |
Hold on, sir. I'm connecting you with 911 | 请稍等,我帮您打911 |
How about a Champagne Cocktail for madam and a Kirsch for you, sir? | 先生,叫香槟鸡尾酒给夫人,您来点樱桃酒如何? |
How many persons are there in your party, sir? | 请问共有多少人用餐,先生? |
How would you like to make your payment, sir? | 您用什么方式支付,先生? |
How would you like to pay for your bill, sir? American Express Card or Visa Card? | 先生,请问您想怎样结账?美国运通卡还是维萨卡? |
How would you like to pay, sir? | 您用什么方式支付,先生? |
How would you like to pay, sir, in cash or by credit card ? | 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账? |
I am sorry, sir. There has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it | 对不起,先生,您的账单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来 |
I see, sir. I'll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please? | 明白了,先生。我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写? |
I will check on it for you. Well, sir, your baggage seems to have been misplaced | 我帮您查一查。先生,您的行李好像放错地方了 |
I'll just find out for you, sir. Hello, are you still there? Unfortunately, Mr. Chen is not available at the moment. Would you mind holding for one minute? | 先生,我替你找一下。你好,还在吗?很不巧,陈先生现在不在,你介不介意稍微等一分钟? |
I'm sorry, sir. The line is busy now. Could you please call back later? | 对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再拨 |
I'm sorry, sir. The phone is restricted. I can't get through | 对不起,先生。房间电话未挂好,转不进去 |
I'm sorry, sir. We re not allowed to disclose our guest's room number | 对不起,先生。我们不可以透露客人的房号 |
I'm sorry to hear that. Shall I get you a doctor, sir? | 我很抱歉听到此事,先生。要我帮您叫位医生吗? |
Is there anything special you would like us to prepare, sir madam? | 请问您有什么特殊要求需要我们做准备的,先生女士? |
Is your baggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your baggage has been brought down, please? | 先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结账吗? |
It's a pleasure to assist you. Please tell me when you'll be needing the room, sir | 彳艮高兴为您服务。先生,请告诉我您需要房间的时间 |
May I hang your coat in the closet, sir? | 先生,我能将您的外衣放在衣柜里吗? |
May I take your order now, sir? | 我可以为您写单了吗,先生? |
Nonsmoking. Now, sir, does a single queen-size bed meet your approval? | 无烟房,好的。先生,一张单人大床可以吗? |
Please show me your boarding pass, sir | 先生,请出示您的登机牌 |
Sir, can I see your ticket please? | 先生,您的票呢? |
Sir, do you want to make it a Dutch treat or pay it all together? | 先生,您是想各付各的,还是一起付款? |
Sir, enter your pin number, please | 先生,请输入您的密码 |
Sir, if you don't calm down, you might have a stroke yourself | 先生,请保持冷静,否则会中风的 |
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying? | 先生,有什么地方不满意吗? |
Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay? | 先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧? |
Sir, you've ordered Muslim meals earlier. Here is your meal. Enjoy it, please | 先生,您早先预定了穆斯林餐。这是您的餐,请享用 |
sorry, sir, but we cannot cash this check immediately. This is a personal check, sir | 对不起,先生,我们无法立刻兑现这张支票。这是一张个人支票,先生 |
Sorry, sir. The line is engaged. Could you try again later? | 对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再打好吗? |
Sorry, sir. We don't allow customers to take food out from buffet. We don't have any doggie bags | 不好意思,先生。我们不让顾客带走自助餐食物,我们不提供打包服务 |
Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel? | 谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗? |
We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir? | 我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生? |
What is the matter, sir? | 怎么了,先生? |
What's your seat number, sir? That will be three rows up on the right. It is the window seat | 先生,您的座位号是多少?再往前走三排,右边靠窗户的位置 |
Yes, sir. It's free of charge. Our luxury brands continue to maintain the high level of service and products that our luxury guests expect from St. Regis and the Luxury Collection properties | 是的,免费接机。我们的豪华酒店将继续保持高水准的产品和服务,来满足客人们对瑞吉酒店和至尊精选酒店的期望 |
Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you? | 是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗? |
Your muscatel, sir. May I serve you now? | 先生,您的麝香葡萄酒。我现在为您斟上好吗? |