English | Chinese |
All the staff of this travel agency is off now | 旅行社所有员工现在都下班了 |
and now something more happens | 于是这时又出现了一种现象 |
and now to be serious | 现在来谈正经的 |
And now you want to change the booking, do you? | 所以您现在想改变预订,是吗? |
as is now well | 正如现在众所周知 |
At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map? | 我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图? |
before now | 在这以前 |
before now | 在现在以前 |
but now | 刚才 |
by now | 现在已经 |
by now | 至此 |
by now | 这时已 |
Cars can now be driven direct to Sentosa by a causeway | 汽车现在可以通过一条长堤,直接进入圣淘沙 |
Come with me now, and see my wife and son. Come and have dinner at our house | 现在就跟我走吧,见见我的妻子和儿子。到我家去,一起吃饭 |
Congestion is typical in most metropolitan cities, but to be honest, the traffic situation in Paris now is becoming ridiculous | 交通拥堵在大都市里是个很普遍的现象,不过老实说,巴黎的交通形势已经糟糕透顶了 |
Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now? | 节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗? |
Don't worry. Check-in starts now. I have to go | 放心吧。开始办登记手续了。我得走了 |
even now | 尽管这样 |
even now | 虽然情况如此 |
even now | 甚至现在还 |
every now and again | 不时地 |
every now and again | 时常 |
every now and again | 时时 |
every now and then | 不时地 |
every now and then | 时常 |
every now and then | 时时 |
Excuse me, we're leaving today. I'd like to check out now | 劳驾,我们今天要离开了。我想现在退房 |
Fantastic! Now, as for the room, sir, do you prefer smoking or nonsmoking? | 太好了!至于房间,先生您更喜欢有烟房还是无烟房? |
from now on | 从现在起 |
from now on | 从此以后 |
from now on | 今后 |
from now onwards | 从今以后 |
Good evening, sir. May I do the turn-down service for you now? | 晚上好,先生。现在可以为您收拾房间了吗? |
He is not available right now. But I can leave him a message | 他现在没有时间。我可以给他留话 |
Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it | 您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了 |
here and now | 此时此地 |
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? | 他在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? |
He's not available right now. Can I take a message? | 他不在,我可以帮你传话吗? |
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? | 他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗? |
I have been waiting for the departure of my flight for one and a half hours. Do you have any further information about it? Does the weather change better there now? | 我等航班消息已经一个半小时了。你们现在有什么新消息吗?现在那边的天气转好了吗? |
I' m sorry. I was on another line just now | 对不起,我刚才正在接另一个电话 |
I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later" | 我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨” |
I'd like to have two hot roast-beef sandwiches sent up to my room right now | 请马上送两份热牛肉三明治到我的房间 |
if you come now, so much the better | 如果你现在就来,那更好 |
If you want to apply for a visa, you'd better start getting ready for it now | 如果你要申请签证,那最好现在就开始准备 |
I'll have an annual conference in San Francisco. I should book the tickets right now | 我要去旧金山参加个年会,现在就要订机票 |
I'll show you to the Reception Desk when you arrive at Caesars Palace Hotel. Now, I'll pick your baggage | 您到凯撒皇宫酒店后,我带您到接待台。现在,我先取走您的行李 |
I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? |
I'm not feeling very well now. I have caught a cold | 我现在感觉不是很好,我感冒了 |
I'm really sorry, but now the double rooms are fully booked | 非常抱歉,但现在双人间都订满了 |
I'm sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now | 非常抱歉。我马上去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm sorry, sir. The line is busy now. Could you please call back later? | 对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再拨 |
it is another story now | 现在情况不同了 |
It's ridiculous! I can get to places faster by bike than by car now! | 现在你如果要去一个地方,骑自行车比开车快多了。这简直荒唐! |
I've bought a ticket from the Emirates. Now, I have to cancel my schedule. How can I get a refund on an unused ticket? | 我在阿联酋航空公司买了张机票,但现在行程有变。我该如何领取未使用机票的退款? |
just now | 刚才已 |
just now | 现在就 |
just now | 方才还 |
just now | 现在 |
just now | 马上 |
just now | 刚才 |
just now | 立即 |
just now | 此刻 |
just now | 此刻正 |
just now or a moment ago | 刚刚 |
Mangoes are very expensive now | 忙果现在很贵 |
May I take your order now, sir? | 我可以为您写单了吗,先生? |
May I vacuum your room now? | 我可以吸尘吗? |
Mike has eaten something rotten, so he needs an emergency treatment right now | 迈克吃了变质的食物,现在需要急诊 |
My friend is seriously injured and needs blood transfusion right now | 我朋友伤得很重,需要紧急输血 |
Nonsmoking. Now, sir, does a single queen-size bed meet your approval? | 无烟房,好的。先生,一张单人大床可以吗? |
every now and again | 不时地 |
now and again | 不时地 |
every now and again | 不时地 |
now and again | 间或 |
every now and again | 有时 |
every now and again | 时时 |
every now and then | 不时地 |
every now and then | 时而 |
every now and then | 有时 |
every now and then | 时时 |
Now , I will guide you a good package deal to Thailand | 现在,我将带你们开启泰国旅行套餐 |
now... now... | 时而…时而… |
now... now... | 一会儿…一会儿… |
now…now… | 一时 |
now off | 起〔开〕动 |
now off | 畅销 |
now off | 开走 |
now off | 离去 |
now is the time or never | 时不再来 |
now is the time or never | 机不可失 |
now ready | 待发行 |
now ready | 书业已出版 |
now seriously | 说正经的 |
now that | 既然已 |
now that | 因为 |
now that | 因为已 |
now that | …既然 |
now then | 留神 |
now then | 引起注意喂 |
now... then... | 有时…有时… |
now-toughened | 已经韧化〔变韧〕的 |
now we are on the subject of welding | 我们是在讨论焊接问题 |
OK, keep calm now. Here comes the driver of the other car. Take my advice, please, for once | 好了,现在保持冷静吧。那辆车的司机过来了。你听我的,就这一次 |
Passengers to Seattle can be checked now, the bus is leaving in 30 minutes | 去往西雅图的乘客可以检票,汽车将于半小时后发车 |
Please hold on. The subscriber you dialed is busy now | 请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中 |
right now | 立刻 |
right now | 马上 |
right now | 正是现在 |
right now | 现在立刻 |
right now | 在此时 |
Shall I pay for it now? | 我现在就要赔偿吗? |
She's not here right now. Could you hold a moment, please? | 她现在不在这里。请稍等好吗? |
Sorry to disturb you. May I clean your room now? | 抱歉打扰您,我现在可以清理房间吗? |
Take it easy. You are a man now, Gay. It will not be long | 放松点,盖伊,你现在已经是个男人了,不会太久的 |
The congestion is so bad during rush hour that even taking a bus proves to be a dreaded ordeal now! | 上下班高峰时的交通更加拥堵不堪,这时乘坐公共汽车简直是一场可怕的折磨啊 |
The Detroit carmaker said it would now wind down production of the heavy sports utility vehicle, Hummer | 底特律汽车制造商表示,目前将停产悍马这种重型运动型多功能车 |
The embassy must be closed now. Do I need to report it to the police? | 大使馆一定关门了,我需要报警吗? |
The hotel is on fire now. Please evacuate immediately | 酒店发生火警,请立即离开房间 |
The housekeepers are delivering the laundry right now. We? re sorry for the delay | 客房服务员现在正在送熨好的衣服。非常抱歉衣服送晚了 |
The Liberty Bell is now a major tourist attraction | 自由钟现在是一个主要的旅游景点 |
The ship is rolling and pitching now | 船摇晃起来了 |
The shooting in Jeju Island is now almost completed, and I will be returning to Seoul to start new shooting | 现在济州岛的拍摄部分差不多快完成了,就要回首尔进行新的拍摄了 |
The traffic problem is that more and more people in this city can now afford to buy a car | 交通问题的部分原因在于,这个城市里能买得起私家车的人越来越多 |
the way is now smooth | 困难扫除了 |
the way is now smooth | 路修平了 |
This bus is leaving. Non-passengers must get off now | 班车即将发车,非乘客请下车 |
This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now | 情况紧急,我需要马上和他联系 |
till now | 迄今 |
up till now | 到现时为止 |
till now | 到现在为止 |
until now | 到目前为止 |
until now | 至今 |
until now | 直到现在 |
up to now | 迄今 |
up to now | 到现在为止 |
up to now | 至今 |
We are going to take you to an emergency room right now | 我们马上送你到急救室 |
We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now | 我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店 |
we have to go there now | 我们现在得去那儿 |
We must now ask you to work it out and settle the account within the next few days | 请你务必在这几日内结清这笔账款 |
we shall now discuss motion along a straight line or rectilinear motion | 即直线运动 |
we shall now discuss motion along a straight line or rectilinear motion | 现在讨论沿直线的运动 |
Well, let's try to get in touch with them. Now would you please write down what you have told me in detail? | 嗯,让我们设法同他们联系。现在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的信息 |
Would you like some dessert now? | 您想吃点什么点心? |
Would you like to order now? | 您现在点菜吗? |
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗? |
You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast | 如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。我正想下去吃早饭呢 |
you may go now | 你现在可以 〔不可以〕去 |
you must not go now | 你现在可以 〔不可以〕去 |
Your muscatel, sir. May I serve you now? | 先生,您的麝香葡萄酒。我现在为您斟上好吗? |
Your words just like a pain-killer to me and now I feel nothing could defeat me | 您的话对我来说就像止痛药一样,现在我感到没有任何事可以将我打败了 |