Subject | English | Chinese |
met. | A. S. T. M. Tentative Standard ASTM | 美国材料试验协会试行标准 |
met. | A. S. T. M. Tentative Standard ASTM | 试行标准 |
commer. | a ship of 10,000 M/T displacement | 10,000公吨级排水量的船舶 |
commer. | about 500 M/T | 大约500公吨 |
commer. | above 100 M/T | 大于100公吨 |
commer. | abt 1,000 M/T | 大约1,000 公吨 |
commer. | ask for alteration to 100 M/T | 要求把重量改为100公吨 |
met. | A.S.T.M.standard ASTM | 美国材料试验协会标准 |
met. | A.S.T.M.standard ASTM | 标准 |
commer. | bear the weight of 100,000 M/T | 承载十万公吨 |
commer. | book sb's order for 1,000 M/T | 售予某人1,000公吨 |
commer. | circa 500 M/T | 大约500公吨 |
commer. | close on to 1,000 M/T | 差不多1,000公吨 |
pharm. | Cobamamide M.T. | 宜血康 (腺苷钴胺 (cobamamide) 胶囊剂商品名;维生素类药) |
commer. | contract with a firm for 1,000 M/T cement | 向某公司订购1,000公吨水泥 |
commer. | decrease the quantity to 250 M/T | 将数量减至二百五十公吨 |
pharm. | Flufenamic Acid-M.T. | 伏力炎 (氟芬那酸 (flufenamic acid) 胶囊剂商品名;抗炎镇痛药) |
gen. | I' m going downtown, but couldn't find the way. Is it right for me to go in this direction? | 我要去市中心,但是迷路了,往这个方向走对吗? |
gen. | I' m sorry, but I don't know that name | 对不起,我不认识这个人 |
gen. | I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
gen. | I'm afraid I can't meet you on the day we'd planned to get together | 很抱歉我无法在预订会面日期与你见面 |
gen. | I'm afraid that we don't have any tables open at that time | 很抱歉,那个时段人已经满了 |
shipb. | I'm afraid we can't accept your counter offer. | 我方无法接受贵方的还盘 |
shipb. | I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount. | 如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。 |
shipb. | I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. | 我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 |
gen. | I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize that | 我真是抱歉没有意识到 |
gen. | I'm not surprised to hear that the cafeteria food isn't that great | 听说自助餐厅的食物不够好,我并不惊讶 |
gen. | I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather | 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备 |
gen. | I'm sorry. Our bank doesn't negotiate foreign checks | #不起,我们银行不兑换国外支票 |
gen. | I'm sorry, sir. The phone is restricted. I can't get through | 对不起,先生。房间电话未挂好,转不进去 |
gen. | I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation | 对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作 |
busin. | I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C | 对不起,我们不接受付款交单和承兑交单的付款方式,我们只接受信用证付款 |
busin. | I'm sorry. We can't advance the time of delivery | 对不起,我们无法提早交货 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
gen. | I'm sorry. We don't have connecting double rooms, but we have large adjoining rooms | 对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We don't have saunas in our hotel, but we have massage service | 对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务 |
gen. | I'm sorry. You can't try these hats on as they are easy to get dirty | 对不起,这些帽子都不能试戴,因为容易脏 |
gen. | I'm very sorry. I can't hear clearly. Could you call it again? | 对不起,因线路问题我听不清您说话,请重新打一次好吗? |
shipb. | I'm very sorry, we can't advance the time of delivery. | 非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货 |
commer. | In pursuance of our Sales Confirmation No. 110, we've shipped 1,000 M/T peanut per s.s. Prince | 我方已将1,000公吨花生装王子号货轮,以执行我方第110号销售确认书 |
gen. | I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
interntl.trade. | mail transfer rate, M/T rate | 信汇汇率 |
proj.manag. | M/T advice | 信汇委托书 |
gen. | My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry | 我的英文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉 |
gen. | Oh, sorry, I'm afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat | 抱歉,我不能参加今天早晨的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼 |
commer. | One thousand M/T is the extreme limit we can supply at present | 我们目前最多只能供应1,000公吨 |
commer. | Please cable us an offer for 1,000 M/T peanut | 请电报报盘1,000公吨花生 |
commer. | Please immediately make us a firm offer CIF Hamburg for 1,000 M/T peanut | 请即报1,000公吨花生的实盘,汉堡到岸价格 |
commer. | put out 50,000 M/T of steel | 生产50,000公吨钢 |
earth.sc. | special sensor M/T | 专用传感器 M/T (被动微波温度探测仪) |
desert. | Tamarix taklamakanensis M.T. Liu | 沙生怪柳 (大灌木,高3〜5(7)m、灌丛较为稀疏,为塔克拉玛干沙漠土著植物种,生长于沙丘或沙丘低地、散生、积沙成丘) |
desert. | Tamarix taklamakanensis M.T. Liu | 塔克拉玛干怪柳 |
pharm. | Tecon-M.T. | 得克炎 (噻洛芬酸 (tiaprofenic acid) 片剂商品名;抗炎镇痛药) |
commer. | The above mentioned article is quoted at USD 200 per M/T CIF London | 伦敦到岸价 |
commer. | The above mentioned article is quoted at USD 200 per M/T CIF London | 上述货物报价为每公吨200美元 |
commer. | the balance of 100 M/T | 100 公吨余数 |
commer. | The final outturn of the 1983 walnut crop in China is estimated at 20,000M/T in shell | 1983年中国核桃的最后产量估计为带壳重量20,000公吨 |
commer. | The gross weight adds up to 10,000 M/T | 毛重达10,000 公吨 |
commer. | The price is hovering between US $100 and US $105 per M/T | 每公吨价格在100美元与105美元之间变动 |
commer. | The price is US $122 per M/T, your 3% commission included | 价格为每吨122 美元,包括你方3%佣金 |
commer. | The quantity is reduced from 1,000 to 500 M/T | 数量由1,000公吨减为500公吨 |
commer. | The seller has made reservation on S.S. Giant for the balance 150 M/T | 卖方在"巨人号"轮上订妥150公吨余数的舱位 |
commer. | The ship carries 20,000 M/T freight | 此船载重20,000公吨 |
commer. | The shipment is composed of 1,000 M/T each peanuts and sunflower seeds | 这批货包括花生和葵花籽各1,000公吨 |
commer. | The weight figures out at 2,000M/T | 计算出的事量为2,000公吨 |
shipb. | This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further. | 这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了 |
exhib. | T&M | 时间和材料 |
telecom. | T1M1 | 美 T1 标准委员会的 T1M1 分委会网络的运营,管理,维护与供应[0AM &P] |
commer. | To lessen the difference, we'll reduce the price to US $1,000 per M/T | 为了缩小差距我方将把价格降至每公吨1,000美元 |
proj.manag. | T-W-M system | T-W-M 体系 |
commer. | We attach hereto two extra copies of invoice covering the shipment of 1,000 M/T soybean | 关于所发1,000公吨大豆,兹附寄发票额外副本二份 |
commer. | We confirm our firm offer by cable of the 20th July regarding 1,000 M/T peanuts F.A.Q. 1993 crop | 兹确认我方七月二十日电报实盘,1,000公吨花生,1993 年产大路货 |
commer. | We shall appreciate it if you make us a firm offer for 1,000 M/T Northeast China Peanut | 如报1,000 公吨华北花生实盘,我方将不胜感激 |
commer. | We're pleased to have booked your order for 1,000 M/T peanut | 我方很高兴接受你方1,000公吨花生的订货 |