DictionaryForumContacts

   English
Terms containing We | all forms | exact matches only
SubjectEnglishChinese
econ.All grades of tea are acceptable, but we prefer top qualities各种等级的茶叶都可接受,但最好是上等品
gen.Although it was tough, we still get through from this尽管这很艰难,但是我们都挺了过来
gen.an atom is so small that we can not see it以致我们看不见它
gen.an atom is so small that we can not see it原子是这样小
tech.artesian we 11深井
tech.artesian we 11自流井
econ.As a rule, we do not accept any revocable letter of credit通常我方不接受任何可撤销的信用证
shipb.As a rule we don't allow any discount for this commodity.对这种商品我们一般不给折扣
econ.As a rule, we give 5% discount for cash通常对现金付款我们予以九五折优惠
commer.As agreed, we have covered insurance on these goods for 10% over the invoice value against all risks如所约定,我方已将这一批货物按发票金额加成10%投保综合险
econ.As this is our first dealing with you, we have decided to comply with your requirements to lower the price by 2%鉴于你方首次进行交易,我方决定满足你方要求,降价2%
econ.As we are unable to ship this kind of goods to the exact unit, please give us some latitude in handling it由于我们无法将这种商品装运得不多不少一点不差,请给我们一些处理的灵活幅度
shipb.As we have quoted you rock bottom price, we can't give you any more discounts.我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给了
econ.As we have referred your offers to the foreign corporation for their attention, please contact them directly我们已将你方报盘函转给外方公司,请与他们直接联系
shipb.As we know, some countries are selling those goods at low prices in big quantities.据我方所知,有的国家对这种商品正在削价大量抛售
commer.At present, we can only offer you 1,000 metric tons目前我方只能向你方报盘1,000公吨
econ.At that time we limited our expenditure to the purchase of necessary materials那时,我们的开支只限于购买必要的材料
adv.Avis, "We try harder"艾维斯租车公司、"我们更努力"、恒美广告公司、1963 (DDB)
econ.Because her quote was the lowest, we accepted it因为她的报价最低,我们接受了
econ.Because you don't conform to the contract, we claim compensation for the losses suffered in paying storage and interest, which amount to RMB ¥2000由于你方不遵守合同,我方对仓储费和利息损失提出索赔,共计人民币2000元
econ.Before signing the contract we must get an estimate of the total costs involved合同签约前,我们必须估计有关的总花费
shipb.Can we each make some concessions?我们双方能不能都作些让步?
shipb.Considering this is a new product, we'll allow you a further 1% discount.考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加 1 % 的折扣
gen.Could you describe your lost handbag and give me a number where we can reach you? Lost and found will call you if it's recovered您可以描述一下丢失的手提包,并留下联系方式吗?如果找到了,失物招领处会打电话通知您
shipb.Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly?请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整
econ.Did you imply in your letter that we ignore your enquiries?来信是否有意指我们未重视你方的询盘?
gen.Dinner has been prepared for you. We will inform you before we serve it我们已经为您准备好了晚餐,供餐时我们将用广播通知您
busin.Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations?你觉得这份合同基本涵盖了我们在谈判过程中谈到的所有内容吗?
shipb.Don't you think we should add this sentence here? If one side fails to honor the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.在这儿是不是应该加上这样一句:如果一方未按合同条款执行,另一方有权终止合同
econ.Due to delayed arrival of the goods against Order No. LD1080 from the factory, we failed to ship them by that SteamerLD1080订单项下的货物,工厂交货推迟,我们未能将其装该轮发运
commer.Enclosed we are sending you our proforma invoice No. 100 in five copies兹寄送我方第100号形式发票一式五份
econ.Enclosed we hand you a draft, £ 400 000, drawn on you by our London house信内附有我公司伦敦分公司向贵公司开出面额为40万英镑的汇票一张
commer.Enquiries are so heavy that we can only allot you 1,000 dozen询盘太多,我方只能分配给贵公司1,000打
gen.Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意
shipb.For access to international market we are seeking dependable sale agent.为了进人国际市场,我们正在寻找可靠的销售代理
commer.For all these items, we allow a flat rate of commission of 2%对所有这些商品,我们一律给予2%佣金
gen.for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒
gen.for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用
gen.For late check-out, we'll charge you 3 dollars per 30 minutes延迟退房,每30分钟收费3美元
shipb.For more than thirty years we have been exporting ships and exported considerable ships to abroad.我们从事出口船舶业务已有 30 余年,曾向国外出口很多船舶
econ.For the goods listed in our catalogue, we allow a flat rate of commission of 5%对于我方目录单所列的商品,我们一律给以5%的佣金
econ.For your guidance n., we would inform you that the silk handkerchiefs are now preferred in the Singapore markets丝绸手巾现在新加坡市场上颇受青睐,兹供你方参考
gen.from M we find that...从 M 我们可以
econ.Further to our letter of 8th inst., we have sent them the sample mentioned继我方本月8日函,我方已寄出所说的货样
commer.Further to our letter of the 3rd inst., we have pleasure to inform you that we have sent you all the samples requested继我方本月三日函件,我方进一步特此通知贵方我方已向贵方寄送所有要求的样品
econ.He has got a wrong interpretation on that we have written in connection with the construction他对我们关于建设所写的内容作了错误的解释
gen.Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need?你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗?
gen.I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening恐怕我们餐厅只能为您留桌到晚上 8:00
gen.I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon我们餐厅午餐时间到下午两点
gen.I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a visa, since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty, people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without visas我很高兴地告诉您,入境不需要签证,因为贵国和我国签订了一项协议,协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无须签证
gen.I believe you mentioned that you are a keen theatre-goer. We would, therefore, be pleased to arrange for you to see a West End play if this would interest you我记得您说过您喜欢戏剧,因此,如果您有兴趣的话,我们很乐意安排您观看伦敦西区的戏剧
busin.I can assure you that we'll do our best to advance the shipment我们保证会尽快发货
econ.I deem it proper to let this matter slide for a period of time before we make our decision我认为不妨让此事拖延一段时间然后再作决定
gen.I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你
gen.I have regretted to let you know of this, but we found that you are very concerned about this很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们知道你很关心这件事
gen.I have to go on a trip urgently. Would it bother you if we changed the time?我有急事要出差。如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吗?
gen.I insist that we pay this meal respectively我坚持这顿饭AA制
gen.I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上
gen.I think we should try that new Italian place on the corner我们可以试一下街角新开的意大利料理
gen.I will see. Yes,we have a double room available on October 2nd我查看一下,十月二日我们能空出一个双人间
econ.If the yearly turnover doesn't reach $50.000, we will not pay you the overriding commission如果一年的成交额不到五万美元,我方不会付给你方超额佣金
econ.If there is obvious contradiction in the contract, we shall pay special attention and remove it如果在合同中有明显的矛盾,我们应特别注意并加以消除
econ.If we cannot amicably settle any dispute about the fulfilment of the contract through negotiation, we have to resort to legal proceedings如果我们通过谈判不能友好地解决任何与执行合同有关的争执,那我方将不得不付诸法律诉讼
gen.If we can't do it this Friday, it'll have to wait until the week after next如果这个周五不行,就要等到下下周了
econ.If we do not hear from you favorably by May 18, we shall have to take legal means for collection若我们在 5 月 18日前得不到你方肯定消息,我们将不得不采取法律行动索回贷款
sport.If we let the fastest runner No. 8 set the pace, the other runners will be left behind如果我们让跑得最快的 8 号运动员定步速、其他队员就会被抛在后面了
econ.If we want to win the competition, it is important to know the rival s' background如果我们想赢得这场竞争,重要的是要了解对手的背景
shipb.If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you.如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货
econ.If you buy more than 100 dozen pencils, we will reduce the price by 2%如果你方购买铅笔超过100打,我方可减价 2%
econ.If you can buy large quantities of this merchandise, we will offer you 3% discount如果你能大量购买这种商品,我们会提供给你3% 的折扣
shipb.If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price.如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格
econ.If you cut your price by 5%, we may locate buyers for your company如果你方降价5%,我们可以为你公司找到买主
econ.If you do your best to settle our claim, we believe that it will create a good impression on customers如果你们尽力解决索赔问题,我们相信此举会在客户中产生良好印象
econ.If you place a substantial order, we will be pleased to offer you art extra 3% off the current prices如大量订货,按现价再减3%
gen.If you really like it, we can cut down the price by 10 percent如果您真的想要,我们可以给您打九折
econ.If you send some samples for our reference n., we shall appreciate it如果你方寄给我们一些样品作参考,不胜感激
gen.If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you假如您认为账单有误,我们可以为您核对一下
commer.If your L/C fails to arrive here on or before the 30th inst., we shall be obliged to cancel the S/C假如在本月三十日或其前不能收到你方信用证,我方只好取消销售合同
commer.If your yearly turnover exceeds $500,000, we'll pay you an overriding commission of 1%如果你方年交易额超过500,000美元,我方将付给你方1%超额佣金
gen.I'm afraid that we don't have any tables open at that time很抱歉,那个时段人已经满了
shipb.I'm afraid we can't accept your counter offer.我方无法接受贵方的还盘
shipb.I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount.如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。
shipb.I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated.我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平
shipb.I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price.如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易
gen.I'm afraid we're fully booked for that time恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了
gen.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求
gen.I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作
gen.I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费
shipb.I'm very sorry, we can't advance the time of delivery.非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货
busin.In order to conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by 5%为了成交,我们决定再给您便宜5%
shipb.In order to conclude the business, we' ll agree to give you a 3% discount.为了成交,我们同意给你们3%的折扣。
shipb.In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.为了成交,我们可以作些让步
shipb.In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价
shipb.In principle we usually don't allow any discount.原则上我们一般不给折扣
commer.In pursuance of our Sales Confirmation No. 110, we've shipped 1,000 M/T peanut per s.s. Prince我方已将1,000公吨花生装王子号货轮,以执行我方第110号销售确认书
econ.Insurance certificate will follow as soon as we receive it from the underwriters一接到保险商的保险凭证,我们就立即寄给你方
gen.Is there anything that we should improve?哪些地方我们需要改进呢?
shipb.It contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiation.它基本上包括经过谈判双方一致同意的全部内容
econ.It does not appear to us to be very reasonable as we sent you an advance sample prior to shipment在我方看来这不很合理,因为装船前我们已预先给你方送去一份货样
econ.It is evident that the goods were short in weight during transit, so we are now filing a claim against you for $10000很明显,在运输中此货物发生短重,所以我方现向贵方索赔一万美元
econ.It is not necessary that we should underline the seasonal character of the goods我们没有必要强调此货的季节性
econ.It is unfair that we have to bear the whole responsibility要由我方承担全部责任就欠公正了
econ.It seems that we can't catch this steamer for shipment看来我们运货赶不上这条船了
sport., cloth.It's a good opportunity for us, as we want to become an international, specialist sports brand我们想成为国际的、专业的运动品牌,这是一个好机会
gen.It's hot today. Shall we go for a dip at the beach?今天好热呀。我们到海边去游泳好吗?
econ.It's surprising that we have not heard anything further from you concerning the shipment of this order我们再也没听到有关这笔订货的装运的任何消息,实在令人吃惊
shipb.It's very difficult for us to accept your suggestion. We insist on payment by L/C.我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式
econ.Just a few lines to inform you that we agree to draw on you by documentary sight draft兹通知,我们同意向你方开出即期跟单汇票
gen.Just a moment, please. Fifteen TWBs for January 22 nd, 23 rd and 24 th. Yes. We still have those rooms available. They are stylish, air-conditioned apartment featuring a seating area with a double sofa bed. All are equipped with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs请稍等。1月22、23、24,15间双人间。好的。我们有足够的房间。都是带空调的时尚公寓间,座位区配置双人沙发床,有免费无线网和平板电视
gen.No, not a bit. It's too formal at first. We had to listen to those irrelevant speeches没有,一点也没吃好。开始太严肃。我们得听那些无关的讲话
shipb.Now we are eagerly desirous to enlarge export of new building ships.现在我们殷切期望扩大新造船舶的出口。
gen.Of course, we have child meal for infant which is suitable for infants less than 2 years old. Those items are easy to bite, chew and digest当然有。我们专门准备了婴儿餐。适用于两岁以下的小孩,易于咬嚼和消化
gen.Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked for that week对不起,那星期我们酒店的客人相当多
gen.Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢
gen.Oh, yes, it is wonderful! The food supplied is tasty and your service is very good. We were very impressed by the service of the attendant满意,非常好!饭菜味道很好,你们的服务也很好。那个服务员的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象
gen.OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你
gen.OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的
gen.OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please好的,我们给您找找,请稍等
econ.On account of insufficient evidence, we would have to repudiate your claim因证据不足,我们不得不拒绝你方索赔
econ.On account of the devaluation of franc, we advised you by our cable dated 5th August of our adjusted price由于法郎贬值,我方于8月5日电告价格上调
econ.On looking at your order again we see that what looks like an "o" is indeed "e"经再次査阅你方定单,发现那些看上去像"o"的字母实际上是"e"
econ.On receipt of your order, we will supply you with the goods as soon as possible收到你方定单后,我方会尽快地把这批货供应给你方
gen.On Saturday we're going to see Stonehenge星期六我们将去观看巨石阵
commer.On the issuance of the necessary import licence, we'll cable you for your firm offer必需的进口许可证一经签发,我们将向你方去电要求报实盘
gen.Only 2 euros more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys in all the meal boxes只要多加2欧元,就能把中等的可乐和薯条换成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免费的玩具赠送
gen.Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期
econ.Out of the profits, we have saved $10.000 as retainage for flexible use我们从利润中留出一万美元保留款作为机动
econ.Please do not hesitate to let us know the matter, and we will certainly go all lengths to assist you in solving it请转告有什么问题,我们一定全力协助你方解决
econ.Please give us full particulars lest we should be wrongly guided请告详情,以免我方受到误导
econ.Please inform us by return mail what we shall deal with the machinery and equipment Shall we return them to you or hold them at your disposal?请即回函告知这批机械及设备的处理办法,是将货退给你们,还是暂存我处留待你方处理
gen.Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走
econ.Please let us know whether we send the goods by ship or by lighter请告知货物用轮船还是驳船运送
econ.Please note that we suggest modifications to the agreement请注意我方建议对本协议作出修改
econ.Please rest assured that we will abide by our promise请放心我们一定遵守我们的诺言
econ.Please rest assured that we will render you our best services请放心,我方将乐于为你方提供最好的服务
commer.Please rest assured we'll execute your order as per the terms agreed请放心,我们将按商定的条款执行你方定单
econ.Please see to it that you reserve the goods for us because we are in urgent need of them因为我们急需此货,请务必为我方保留
econ.Please understand that next year we will not deliver you free spare parts现通知,我方明年不再免费供应你方备用零件
gen.Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子
econ.Shall we telegraph to your manager in Acme code instead of the ABC code?我方能用 Acme 电码代替 ABC 电码拍电报给你方经理吗?
econ.Should you find it expedient to use it, we could offer you an allowance of 10%你方认为有利使用,我们可以给予10%的补贴
econ.Since it was neither force majesty nor any other contingencies beyond your control, we have to hold you responsible for the delay of the delivery既然这既不是不可抗力也不是你们难以控制的别的任何意外事故,我方不得不要你方承担延迟交货的责任
gen.Since it's the high season of sightseeing, I suggest you book a return ticket before we leave现在是旅游高峰期,我建议你在出发之前买一张回程票
econ.Since the quality of those goods is not up to that of our usual requirements, we refuse to accept them那批货质量不合我们通常的要求,我们拒收
commer.Since we have received no reply from you, we conclude that you have already covered your requirements由于未接到贵方答复,我方以为贵方已购足所需货物
gen.So far it looks like we will be leaving two hours late, but keep checking the departing flights status board just in case目前看来会延误两小时,不过,请多查看飞离航班信息牌,以防万一
gen.Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修
gen.Store up more bottles of aspirin and other common over-the-counter drugs that we all tend to use from time to time throughout the year多备几瓶阿司匹林和其他成药,这样就够我们用一年的了。 (小贴士: Drug 和 medicine 都是药的意思,但我们说 take the medicine, 不说 take the drug。drug 一词,特别是当用作复数形式即 drugs 时,可以当“毒品”讲,而 medicine 则没有这个含义。“药店”不是 drugstore, 而应该是 pharmacy。)
econ.Subsequent to mutual negotiation, we wrote you to ask for reducing contract price reasonably双方洽谈后,我方曾写信给你方要求合理地降低合同价
gen.Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel?谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗?
gen.Thank you for your compliments. We're pleased that you like our service and food谢谢您的称赞。我们很高兴您喜欢这里的饭菜和服务
econ.Thank you for your inquiry of June 18 for our electric saws TB₄₄₆ but we are not manufacturing this type any more谢谢6月18日来函时对TB₄₄₆型电动锯的询价,但我方现已不再生产这一型号
busin.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?感谢您的询盘。不过请告知订购数量,这样我们才能报价
gen.that's exactly what we expected这正是我们所预期的
commer.That's the maximum quantity we can offer for the time being这是我方暂时所能报的最大数量
econ.The buyers claimed a shortage of 20 pieces, and we are forced to the conclusion that it was your fault买主声称短缺20件,我们只好作出是你方过错的结论
econ.The cargo was short-weighted. We have to lodge a claim against you to the amount of £5000货物短重,我们只好向你方提出5000英镑的索赔
econ.The circular we sent out offers 15% discount我们发出的广告传单上提供的折扣为15%
econ.The contract provides that we shall undertake to replace and repair the damaged goods at our cost合同规定我方应承担更换或修理毁损货物,费用由我方负担
econ.The damage to the goods is so serious that we cannot accept them货物的损坏如此严重,我们断难接受
econ.The development went counter to that we expected发展和我们预期的相反
shipb.The earliest shipment we can make is early March.3 月上旬是我们能办的最早交货日期。
gen.The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任
econ.The goods we have received do not tally with the sample. Please look into it我们收到的货物与定货样品不符,请调査此事
econ.The only explanation we could find was that the parcels were incorrectly label led我们所能找到的惟一解释是包裹标签有误
commer.The price has been so closely figured out that we cannot even shade it即使略作减价也不行
commer.The price has been so closely figured out that we cannot even shade it这一价格是我方精确核算出来的
commer.The reason why we have to ask you to extend the letter of credit for 15 days is that shipping space has recently been exceptionally congested我方不得不要求你方将信用证展期十五天,是由于最近舱位特别拥挤
econ.The supplier suggested that the agreement be prolonged for another year, and we agreed供应商建议延长协议一年,我方表示同意
econ.The usual discount of this model is 15%, but we would like to offer an extra 5% for cash settlement这种型号通常的折扣是15%,但若现金付款则另加5%
gen.The young guide told us that we should divide the bill equally after dinner晚餐后年轻的导游告诉我们要分摊账单
econ.There are signs that we may have trouble in effecting settlements with this firm有与此公司结账麻烦的迹象
econ.There are some loopholes in the draft contract, we should close them before signing我们发现合同草案中有些漏洞,应在签署之前加以消除
econ.There is no doubt that we can get the import licence from authorities毫无疑问,我们可以从当局获得进口许可证
gen.There's the information desk. How do we get the 70th Street, please?那儿有个问讯处。请问我们怎样能到第70街?
econ.They trust that we will make all necessary arrangements advance the delivery他们相信我方会作一切必要安排,提前交货
econ.They were under the impression that we show little interest in their products他们原以为我们对其产品没有什么兴趣
busin.This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle这是产品目录,里面详细介绍了我们生产的产品
busin.This is a trial order. Please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the market If successful, we will give you large orders in the future这是试销订单。请先仅给我们发100套,看看市场如何。如果反响不错,我们将大量订购
shipb.This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further.这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了
econ.This is our lowest price, we are unable to reduce it any more这是我们的最低价,不能再减了
gen.this is the fifth time that we have overhauled that boiler这是我们第五次检修那台锅炉
econ.This order must be filled within five weeks, otherwise we will have to cancel it此订单必须在五周内交货,否则我们将不得不撤销订单
commer.To lessen the difference, we'll reduce the price to US $1,000 per M/T为了缩小差距我方将把价格降至每公吨1,000美元
gen.Traditionally these were sent anonymously, but nowadays we often make it clear who is sending each "Valentine"按照传统,这些礼物会匿名送出,但现在我们更倾向注明发出者的姓名
commer.Under no circumstances shall we neglect the principle of technology acquisition我们决不可忽视引进技术的原则
econ.Upon due consideration n., we agreed to grant you 5% commission经过适当考虑后,我们同意给予你方5%的佣金
commer.We acknowledge receipt of your correspondence of May 10你方五月十日函件收到
commer.We acknowledge receipt of your letter dated April 5你方四月五日函收到
commer.We acknowledge your letter dated 5th.电报你方五日函收到。
econ.We acknowledged that the quality of the article were up to standard我们认为这种商品的质量合乎标准
econ.We add a schedule to the deed as an essential part of it我们给契约附加一份明细表,作为它必不可少的组成部分
shipb.We agree to conclude the transaction at the price of US $180 per ton.我们同意以 180 美元每吨的价格成交
gen.We all admire that your work efficiency is very high我们很敬佩你们工作效率很高
commer.We are advising you of this possibility to the effect that you may be prepared in advance我们告知你方此种可能性以便你方提前有所准备
econ.We are afraid we cannot reinstate our offer of the 8th inst.很抱歉不能恢复我们本月8日的报盘
gen.We are all booked up for Flight 802 on September12.9月12号的802次航班机票已经订完
econ.We are aware that your store handles spare parts for motor cars我们了解你商店经营汽车备用零件
econ.We are budgeting for US $80.000 of overseas sales next year我们正在编制明年8万美元的对外销售预算
econ.We are cabling you an offer for 150 tons cotton free at quay我们即以电报向你发去150吨中等棉花的报盘
econ.We are certain that you will understand the difficulty in which we are placed我们确信我方的所处困境会得到你方谅解
econ.We are confident that they will meet the bill on presentation我方确信他们在票据呈交时即行付款
gen.We are due in Paris at 7:30 p. m. local time, but we're going to London as the weather in Paris is bad原定于当地时间下午 7:30 到达,但是我们要迫停伦敦,巴黎天气很糟糕
gen.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night我们酒店那天晚上的客房已全部订满
econ.We are glad that we have finally reached an agreement over the terms for the contract我们很高兴,终于达成了合同条款的协议
gen.we are glad that we have succeeded in the experiment我们很高兴因为实验成功了
econ.We are glad to hear the consignment is on it's way我们很高兴听到货物已发运在途的消息
econ.We are glad to inform you that the board of directors passed a resolution to reach a long-term agreement with China National Silk Corporation我们高兴地告诉你方,董事会已通过一项与中国丝绸公司达成长期协定的决议
econ.We are glad to inform you that your goods have given us every satisfaction我们很高兴通知你们,你方货物使我们十分满意
econ.We are going to continue the business negotiations initiated by the former representatives我们将继续进行以前的代表开始进行的业务谈判
commer.We are in receipt of your letter dated 10th inst你方本月十日来函已悉
econ.We are in receipt of your letter of the 2nd of October in which you insisted that our letter of credit for the above order be opened in RMB, and not in other currencies收到你方10月2日来信,知悉你方坚持信用证要用人民币而不用其他货币开立
commer.We are in receipt of your letter of the 10th, inst你方本月十日函件收到
econ.We are inclined to accept your offer on Dec. 20th我们有意接受你方12月20日的报盘
econ.We are inclined to believe, however adv., that the furniture must have been roughly handled on route然而,我们倾向于这种看法,家具必曾在运输途中受到粗鲁搬运
econ.We are indenting upon them for 3000 computers我们向他们订购3000台计算机
econ.We are informed that your shipment consisting of 500 bottles was missing, therefore we advise you to lodge your claim with the underwriters据悉你方有500瓶的一批货遗失,建议你们向保险商提出索赔
econ.We are justified in claiming on you for shortage of weight, which amounts to 84 tons in all我们有理由向你方要求索赔短重总计84吨
econ.We are not interested in renewing this agreement when it expires我们无意在协议期满时续订协议
econ.We are now sending your firm offer for 500 sacks Brazilian Coffee in fulfillment of our promise为了实现我方诺言,我们现在向你方报送500袋巴西咖啡实盘
econ.We are now sending your firm offer for 500 sacks Brazilian Coffee in fulfilment of our promise为了实现我方诺言,我们现在向你方报送500袋巴西咖啡实盘
shipb.We are one of the leading exporters of machine tools and are enjoying an excellent reputation through twenty years business experience.我们是一家重要的机床出口商,有 20 年良好声誉的业务经验
econ.We are pleased that you brought this matter to our attention贵方提出此事引起我们的注意,令人欣慰
econ.We are pleased to confirm your order of March first for 2000 yards of printed pure silk我方很高兴确认你方3月1日的订单,该单订购2000码印花真丝绸
econ.We are pleased to have booked your order for 400 tons hard coal, shipment in four equal monthly installments beginning with May我们很高兴与你方成交了无烟煤400吨,自5月开始按月分4 次平均装运
econ.We are pleased to inform you that the price of the machine is $7000 packed and delivered FOB Kobe兹通知贵方,带包装的机器神户船上交货价为7000美元
econ.We are pleased to tell you that our products are selling fast很高兴奉告,我们的产品畅销
shipb.We are prepared to make a 2% reduction, if your order is big enough.如果你们的订货量大,我们准备减价 2%
econ.We are quite confident that our product can rival any others due to the best quality我们充分相信我们的产品质量最优,足以与其他任何产品竞争
econ.We are rather disappointed that the sale of the vacuum cleaners made by our factory has shown a sharp decrease for the past two months在过去两个月中我厂生产的真空吸尘器销售额急剧下降,我们对此颇感失望
econ.We are sorry that the goods stored will be provided to our long standing customer preferably很抱歉,我们的存货要优先供应老顾客
econ.We are sorry that your offer is not practicable很遗憾,你方报盘不可行
econ.We are sorry to say that your offer does not interest us很遗憾,你方报盘不能引起我方兴趣
econ.We are still of the opinion that we are not the only party to be liable for the late-delivery我方仍然认为延迟交货并非仅是我方单方的责任
gen.We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board?我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机?
shipb.We are thinking of placing an order for T5 model我们想订购 T5 型的
shipb.We are thinking to buy ship's path monitor.我们想买船舶航迹监测仪
shipb.We are thinking to order high-speed container ship.我们想订购快速集装箱船
econ.We are very sorry that we can't supply you with a large amount of tinned fruit products as promised我方未能履行诺言供应你方大量水果罐头,十分抱歉
econ.We are very sorry to inform you that we can not perform the contract due to inevitable accident我们非常抱歉地通知贵方,由于不可避免的意外事故,我方无法履行合同
gen.We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报
busin.We ask for a 30 percent down payment我们需要 30%的预付定金
econ.We asked the bank to report on that company's financial status我们要求银行通告那家公司财政状况
commer.We assume that the contract will be frustrated我们认为合同将会落空
commer.We assume that you are interested in our tablewares我们猜想你方对我方餐具感兴趣
econ.We assure that your offer will certainly receive our careful consideration我们保证对于你方发盘定予认真考虑
commer.We assure you that we shall do our best to expedite the shipment我们向你方保证加快装运
econ.We assure you that we shall execute this order to your customers' satisfaction without delay我们保证毫不耽误按订单规定交货,使你方客户满意
commer.We attach hereto two extra copies of invoice covering the shipment of 1,000 M/T soybean关于所发1,000公吨大豆,兹附寄发票额外副本二份
econ.We believe that in our district there is a promising market for your products深信贵公司产品在我方地域会有好销路
econ.We believe that they will surely keep their promise我们相信他们肯定会履行诺言
commer.We believe that this arrangement will be conducive to our mutual benefit我方相信这一安排将对双方有利
econ.We believe that you will pay special attention to the solemnity of contractual obligation我们相信你会特别注意合同义务的严肃性
commer.We can affirm that the ship owner is responsible for the damage我们可以断言船方应对损坏负责
gen.We can confirm a room for the 15th and我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间
commer.We can not afford it financially at present目前我们经济上承担不起它
commer.We can not dispense with a further supply of spare parts我方不能不需要更多的备件供应
gen.We can only hold the table for 15 minutes, so please be sure to arrive before8.我们只能保留15分钟,所以请您务必在8点以前到
shipb.We can only make a reduction of US $5 per ton in the price.此价格我们只能每吨减五美元
shipb.We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.今天晚上我们算出来,明天上午交给贵方。
commer.We cannot do better than £ Stg.5.60 a dozen我们不能报比每打5.6英镑更好的价格了
gen.we can't discover any material in an element but itself除该元素本身之外
gen.we can't discover any material in an element but itself我们不可能发现任何别的物质
gen.we can't discover any material in an element but itself否定的关系代词相当于 who not, that not 没有不…的
gen.we can't discover any material in an element but itself在一个元素里
shipb.We can't do more than a 2% reduction.我们只能减价 2% ,不能再多了
commer.We can't trace any letter of that date我方查不出曾收到过注有该日期的信件
gen.We celebrate Islamic New Year to commemorate the historical event that Mohammed and Muslims migrated to Medina我们庆祝伊历新年是为了纪念穆罕默德和穆斯林教徒们迁徙到麦地那这一历史事件.
econ.We check each product before it leaves the factory产品出厂前要检验
econ.We claimed $8000 damages for the loss sustained对所受损失我方要求8000美元的赔偿费
commer.We confirm our firm offer by cable of the 20th July regarding 1,000 M/T peanuts F.A.Q. 1993 crop兹确认我方七月二十日电报实盘,1,000公吨花生,1993 年产大路货
econ.We confirm telegrams recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that we have increased our exports to the maximum我方确认近来双方往来电报并欣告我方的岀口已达最大量
commer.We consider it advisable to postpone the discussion on sole agency我们认为暂缓讨论独家代理为宜
gen.we consider it necessary that we should repeat the test once more我们认为有必要把这试验再重复一次
econ.We could submit it for arbitration but restrained from doing so because we wished it could be settled through friendly negotiation of both sides本拟提交仲裁,唯望通过双方友好协商解决,故作罢
commer.We count it foolish to accept the offer我们认为接受该报价是愚蠢的
econ.We decide to book an order with you for 200 bicycles我公司决定向贵方订购200辆自行车
econ.We decided to buy the company when it was barely solvent这家公司几乎无力偿债时我们决定收购
commer.We deem that transactions should be concluded on the basis of equality and mutual benefit我们认为应在平等互利的基础上达成交易
econ.We did a voluminous business with that company last year去年我方与该公司做了大量的交易
econ.We didn't expect that it would incur your complaint我们没有想到这会引起你方的不满
econ.We do think that the quality of our service does justice to the pay我们的确认为,我们的服务质量抵得上这种报酬
commer.We don't agree with your implication in your letter that we ignored your requirements我方不同意你方信中的言外之意,即言我方对你方要求未予重视
gen.We don't eat much salad at home, but I like it我们在国内很少吃沙拉,不过我很喜欢
econ.We earnestly hope that the extension of 30 days will help you out of your present embarrassment我们真诚希望30天展期有助于你摆脱当前困境
sport.We eliminate most of the runners in the heats only the best run in the final在分组赛中、 我们淘汰了大多数赛跑运动员、 只剩下最优秀的运动员参加决赛
econ.We enclose a check for the sum of $4838 as a refund of your overpayment兹附上我方支票一张,计4838 美元,作为退还你方多付的款额
econ.We enclose our contract No. 80 in duplicate for this project, please sign the counterpart and return并附上本项工程的第80号合同书一式两份,请签署后退回一份
econ.We enclose our sales contract No. 88 covering the goods兹附上这批货物的第88号销售合同
econ.We ensure that the quality of the merchandise will be as high as that of the sample我方保证该商品质量与样品相同
econ.We expect to receive your reply to our enquiry by May 1我们期待 5月1曰前收到你方对我们询价的答复
econ.We feel sure that our quotations are proper我们确信,我们的报价是合适的
econ.We feel that the present consignment will not fetch over 65 percent of the sum charged for it我们觉得这批货物的售价不会超过原货价的65%
econ.We feel that your quotation is not proper because the price for the travelling bag is on the decline at present我们认为你方报价不合适,因为这种手提包价格现在正在下跌
econ.We found it necessary to remind you of noticing this section of the contract我方认为必须提醒你方注意合同的这一款项
econ.We gather from what they have said that they are not satisfied with their wages and allowances从他们的话中,我们推断出他们对工资和津贴不满意
econ.We generally require a deposit of at least 20% on goods C.O.D用货到付现方式订货,我们至少要求付20%定金
gen.We guarantee that the cash changed by our hotel is genuine. We have closely examined it before we change it to the customer我们能保证从酒店兑换出的现金全部是真的,因为每张纸币在给客人前我们都会用验钞机检查
econ.We had hard work of 3 months getting the order fulfilled in time为及时完成定货,我们辛苦工作了三个月
gen.We had to pay customs £200 on all the wine we took back from France因为这是从法国带回来的酒,我们需要向海关缴纳200英镑关税
busin.We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality我们的质量管理体系非常严格,因此我们的产品质量过硬
commer.We have advised your bank on 5th March.我们已于三月五日通知贵方银行。
commer.We have deducted our 3% commission from the L/C established我方已从开立的信用证中扣除了3%佣金
gen.We have delicious economy class cuisine. Our in-flight menus are specially created to reflect the culinary influences of the regions to which we fly. Toothsome dessert treats are available on our menus, including our classic ice cream that never fails to delight我们提供美味的经济舱菜肴。机上的菜单可以反映出飞机抵达处的美食风尚。另外,我们还提供一系列的美味甜食,包括备受好评的冰激凌
commer.We have duly received your letter dated August 20你方八月二十日来函已按时收到
commer.We have earmarked 100 MT for you pending the insurance to you of the import licence等待你方取得进口许可证
commer.We have earmarked 100 MT for you pending the insurance to you of the import licence我方已为你方保留100公吨货物
commer.We have eventually come to terms with our client我方与客户最终达成交易
commer.We have extensive connections in that country我们在该国有广泛的客户
gen.We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完
commer.We have for acknowledgement your letter dated April 5你方四月五日函收到
commer.We have for acknowledgment your letter dated April 5你方四月五日函收到
gen.We have four shapes that are round, oval, square and rectangular我们有四种形状,包括圆形、椭圆形、正方形和长方形
gen.We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机
gen.We have 14K and 18K gold necklaces, chains and earrings好的,我们店里有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环
commer.We have no doubt that you will respect the solemnity of contractual obligations我们毫不怀疑你方将尊重合同义务的严肃性
shipb.We have no questions about the terms.我们对所有条款都没有意见了
shipb.We have ordered such a large quantity that a discount, no matter how little, should be allowed.我们订购这么多的货,折扣多少还是要给的吧
gen.We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间
busin.We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far. It is time to sign the contract我们已经就所有讨论过的条款达成一致,那现在就签合同吧
shipb.We have reached an agreement on all the terms.我们对全部条款已达成一致意见
commer.We have received your credit note for US $20,000我们已经收到你方金额为20,000美元的贷记通知书
busin.We have received your L/C dated November 1, 2013 for 500,000 dollars on the rubber pedals我方已收到贵方2013年9月1日开出的金额为50万美元购买橡胶踏板的信用证了
gen.We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店
busin.We have sold a lot of rubber gaskets for you in England and were one of your long-term clients. 1 would suggest you give us more favorable terms on payment我们在英国为贵公司卖出了很多橡胶垫片,我们已经是贵公司的老客户了。请给我们些更加优惠的付款条件
shipb.We have to readjust our price because the price of fuel is constantly going up.因为燃料不断涨价,所以价格也不得不作些调整
gen.We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir?我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生?
econ.We heard that you were haggling over the mode of payment during the talk yesterday我们听说你们昨天在洽谈时对付款方式发生了争执
commer.We herewith enclose a check on New York for US $800 in payment of all your commissions due to you up to date兹附去800美元支票一张,以支付截至目前所欠你方的佣金
commer.We herewith enclose our Sales Confirmation No. 999 in duplicate兹附寄我方第999号销售确认书一式两份
commer.We herewith enclose our Sales Confirmation No. 100 in duplicate兹附去我方第100号销售确认书一式两份 (in two copies)
commer.We herewith enclose our S/C No. 2023 covering this transaction我们兹附寄有关本次交易的2023号销售合同
commer.We herewith enclose our S/C No. 1144 in duplicate for this transaction. Please sign the counterpart and return it to us for our file at your earliest convenience请尽早签署后退寄一份供存
commer.We herewith enclose our S/C No. 1144 in duplicate for this transaction. Please sign the counterpart and return it to us for our file at your earliest convenience兹附寄此笔交易的第1144号合同一式二份
commer.We hold that the measurements are not completely correct我们认为尺码不完全正确
econ.We hold the opinion that the duration of such corporation will be perpetual我们认为这类公司的寿命是永恒的
gen.We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 dollars我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5美元
econ.We hope that the market will soon take a favourable turn我们希望市场很快会好转
econ.We hope that their quality and quantity should be in conformity with the contract stipulations我们希望其质量和数量都符合合同规定
econ.We hope that these cargoes are delivered in one shipment我们希望这些货一次运送
econ.We hope that this delay will not influence your installing the machines我们希望此次延误不会影响你方安装机器
econ.We hope that this proposal will be acceptable to you, and await your early reply我们希望这一建议你方能接受,并期待早日答复
econ.We hope that we can establish business relations with you on a long-term basis我们希望能与你们建立长期的业务关系
econ.We hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension我们盼望能有机会同你方合作,扩展你方业务
econ.We hope that we will do a larger dealing between us next year我们希望明年在我们之间能做成一笔更大的买卖
econ.We hope that you will continue your efforts in pushing the business through我们希望你方继续努力使业务成交
commer.We hope that you will direct your efforts to the promotion of this new product我们希望你方努力推销这一新产品
commer.We hope that you'll observe changes in your territory and keep us advised我们希望你方注意你方包销地区的变化并随时告诉我们
econ.We hope you will promote credit sales so as to pave the way for a renewal of the agreement, when it expires望促进赊销,为协议期满后续订协议铺平道路
econ.We hope you will realize that this compromise on both parties is a practicable solution of the difficulty我们希望你们能认识到这种双方妥协的方案是解决困难的切实可行的办法
econ.We infer from your letter that you do not mind transshipment我们由你方的信中推断出你方不介意转船运输
econ.We informed you in our letter of 7th May that we could handle these goods on a consignment basis only我们已在 5 月7日函告你方,我们只能按寄售办法销售这批货
econ.We intend to provide 200 unemployed young people with jobs我们要为200名失业的年轻人提供就业
econ.We keep this firm offer open for a further ten days from 15th August我们将实盘有效期从8月15日起再延长10天
econ.We knew it would not affect the delivery limit我们认为这不会影响发货期限
econ.We know from other sources that these articles are best selling in Japanese markets我们从别处得知这些商品在日本市场畅销
gen.We know that bad diet will lower one's resistance to diseases我们知道差的饮食会降低一个人对疾病的抵抗力
gen.We know that BMW means better quality, and better aftersales service我们知道宝马无论是从质量还是从售后服务上都是做得非常好的
econ.We know that the commission on this small business is not sufficient to offset the advertising expenses我们知道这样一笔小业务的佣金还不够折付广告费
commer.We limit our expenditures to the technology acquisition我们的资金仅限于技术引进
commer.We'll accept your offer provided that shipment is effected in April如果在四月装运我方可接受你方报盘
shipb.We' ll agree to give you a 4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces.如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4% 的折扣
gen.We'll be at the London tower in a minute. Please get ready to get off the bus伦敦塔快到了,请做好下车准备
shipb.We' ll buy sixty sets this time.这次我们就订购 60 套吧
gen.We'll check it into the bonded storage room, and give you a receipt. When you leave the country, you can claim it there我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。你离境时,可以来领取
gen.We'll correct your bill by deducting $180 from the total我们将把您的账单改过来,从总额中减去180美兀
shipb.We' ll give you a 2% discount as an exception to our usual practice.我们破例给你们2%的折扣
gen.We'll have to charge you $10 extra我们要向您额外收10美元
econ.We'll hold a lot of business negotiations now and hereafter我们现在和以后都要进行多次商务洽谈
commer.We'll see to it that goods are properly packed我们一定注意包装好这批货物
commer.We'll see to it that the L/C is established in time我方一定注意及时开证
commer.We maintain that these two problems should be dealt with separately我方坚持认为这两个问题应分别予以处理
commer.We make acknowledgement to your letter of May 5电报你方五月五日函收到。
commer.We make you this offer on the chance that you may be interested也许你方会感兴趣
commer.We make you this offer on the chance that you may be interested我方给你方报此盘
shipb.We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.如果贵方能提前交货,我们才可接受贵方价格
commer.We may at least conjecture with fair certainty that the business negotiations will be successful我们至少可以相当肯定地推测贸易洽商将会取得成功
econ.We may compromise with them, but the compensation cannot be less than $1000我们可以和他们妥协,但赔偿费不能少于1000美元
shipb.We may reconsider to reduce our price, if your order is big enough.如果你们的订货数量大,我们还可以考虑降价
econ.We mentioned our principle in the initial stage of the negotiations在谈判开始阶段我们提到过我们的原则
gen.We must now ask you to work it out and settle the account within the next few days请你务必在这几日内结清这笔账款
shipb.We normally export FOB.我们一般按离岸价格出口
commer.We note from your letter of the 2nd inst. that you are interested in our native produce我们从你方本月二日来信中获悉你方对我方的土产品感兴趣
econ.We note that they have extended their scope of business, and set up an export department我们注意到他们已扩大了业务范围,并设立了出口部
commer.We note that you have handed in your application for import licence我们获悉你方已提交了进口许可证的申请
gen.We offer wheelchair and walking stick. Please contact the Luggage Room if you need如需轮椅车和拐杖,请与行李房联系
busin.We offer you our electric hoists at 100 dollars per set我方电葫芦报价为每台100美元
gen.We open 24 hours in the coffee shop我们咖啡厅 24 小时营业
econ.We permit you to revise some part of the proposal until May 1我们允许你方5月1 日前修改建议的部分内容
commer.We presume that you have already established the L/C我们推测你方已开立信用证
gen.We're full up until October 10 th. 10月 10 日之前我们都已经客满啦
commer.We're in possession of your letter dated May 15你方五月十五日函收到
commer.We're in receipt of your letter dated 18th inst. under the caption of S/C No. 2022标题为"第2022号销售合同"
commer.We're in receipt of your letter dated 18th inst. under the caption of S/C No. 2022我们已收到你方本月十八日函
commer.We're in receipt of your letter of the 2nd inst., contents of which have had our due perusal你方本月二日函收到,内容已详阅
commer.We're pleased to have booked your order for 1,000 M/T peanut我方很高兴接受你方1,000公吨花生的订货
commer.We're sending you herewith a sample cutting of this material现寄上这种料子的剪样
econ.We reckon the insurance premium to be over $10.000我们核算保险费将超过一万美元
commer.We refer you to our cable of April 10, 1995请参阅我方1995年4月10日电报
commer.We refer you to your letter dated 3rd June and our reply thereto of 6th id请参看贵方六月三日来函及我方同月六日回复
commer.We regret that we have to decline your offer dated the 18th instant我们不得不谢绝你方本月十八日报盘
commer.We regret that we have to decline your offer dated the 18th instant很抱歉
commer.We regret to learn that you have failed in obtaining the licence甚为遗憾
commer.We regret to learn that you have failed in obtaining the licence得知你方未获许可证
econ.We regret to note that your efforts to expand production have been unproductive我们很遗憾得知你们为了扩大生产所做的努力未能成功
commer.We regret to note that your efforts to gel firm bids have proved futile我们遗憾地得悉你方为获确定递盘的努力未获成功
commer.We regret to say that the quality of the goods does not measure up to the standard stipulated in the contract质量与合同规定的标准不符
commer.We regret to say that the quality of the goods does not measure up to the standard stipulated in the contract很遗憾
commer.We regret to say that we can not grant your request for retaining goods pending the issuance of licence我方抱歉不能答应你方要求,将货物保留到许可证签发下来
commer.We regret to say that we cannot oblige you in this respect在这方面我们不能答应你方要求
commer.We regret to say that we cannot oblige you in this respect很遗憾
commer.We regret to say that you failed to establish the L/C in time你方未能及时开立信用证
commer.We regret to say that you failed to establish the L/C in time我方感到很遗憾
econ.We request you to amend your L/C to enable the negotiation of draft我方要求你方修改信用证,以便议付汇票
gen.We require 100 dollars deposit and your driver's license您需要支付100美元押金并出示驾照
econ.We require that the sum be paid in specie我们要求这笔款用硬通货支付
econ.We sampled 20 sacks at random and found the quality answered the purpose very well我们任意挑出20袋取样检验,发现质量完全合乎要求
econ.We send you herewith an order for 50 tons best iron ship plate as per the particulars on the annexed specifications兹随函寄上50吨船舶用一级铁板订单一份,具体规格见附件
econ.We sent you the notification that the shipment of 200 tons of sugar would reach you at the date specified我们已寄出200吨糖将于规定日期运到的通知
gen.We serve a wide range of low-fat desserts. Pineapple tart is low in fat. It's new on the menu我们有很多低脂点心。菠萝塔就不含脂肪,还是新推出的
gen.We serve buffet 24 hours a day我们一天 24 小时提供自助餐
commer.We shall appreciate it if you make us a firm offer for 1,000 M/T Northeast China Peanut如报1,000 公吨华北花生实盘,我方将不胜感激
shipb.We shall be able to give you big orders if you will fully cooperate with us on products quality, price, delivery and payment.你方如能在产品质量、价格、交货和付款方面与我方全力合作,我方将向你方大量订货
sport.We shall be training at three o'clock 3:00 pm. this afternoon下午 3 时我们将进行训练
sport.We shall be warming ourselves up at half past two我们 2 点 30 分进行准备活动
shipb.We shall fulfill the requirements of the contract.我们将严格按照要求履行合同
gen.we shall write down these data so that we may not forget them以免忘记
gen.we shall write down these data so that we may not forget them我们把这些数据抄下来
econ.We signed the agreement with the proviso that the terms can be discussed again after six months我们签署了协议,该协议具有6个月后可重新讨论各项条件的附文
econ.We stressed in the initial stage of negotiation the importance of punctual shipment and won't repeat it在谈判开始阶段我方已强调了准时发货的重要性,现在不再复述
econ.We suggest that the fair should be held next month我方建议交易会于下月举行
econ.We suggest that you reserve seats on a fast ship我们建议你们订快船的座位
shipb.We suggest you to order some.我们建议你们订购一些
commer.We take it for granted that there exits some difference in quality of the goods我们理所当然地认为货物品质存在一些差异
econ.We take pleasure in answering your inquiry of Nov 25现高兴地回复你方11月25日的询盘
commer.We take pleasure in informing you that we're now in a position to supply you with the goods required我方目前可以向你方提供所要求的货物
commer.We take pleasure in informing you that we're now in a position to supply you with the goods required特此通知你方
econ.We take this opportunity to inform you that we are now in a position to make immediate shipment of the goods兹奉告,我方可立即装运该货物
gen.We talked about it. We are sailing to Easter Island我们商量过了,坐船去复活节岛
commer.We thank you for your letter of May 12 with enclosures感谢贵方五月十二日函及其附件
shipb.We think an appropriate price should be around 250 Francs per ton, FOB Marseilles.我们认为马赛船上交货价每吨 250 法郎左右比较合理
shipb.We think the discount should be no less than 5%我们认为折扣不能少于 5%
commer.We trust that the goods will reach you in due course我们相信货物将及时抵达你处
econ.We trust that the initial shipment will arrive shortly相信首批货物不久即可抵达
econ.We trust that you can pack our orders as requested相信贵方能按要求包装我方所订货物
econ.We trust that you will be satisfied with this arrangement我方深信,你方会满意这样安排的
econ.We trust that you will give special care to the packing of the goods我们相信贵方会特别注意货物的包装
econ.We understand from your telegraph of the 6th inst. that you are keenly interested in our products, and request us to make an offer for them我方从你方本月6日的电报中获悉,你方对我方的产品非常感兴趣,并要求我方为其报价
commer.We understand that there is a good demand for our products in your market, and take this opportunity of enclosing our Quotation No. 2511 for your consideration我方了解到你方市场对我方产品需求强劲,借此机会附上我方第2511号报价单,以供你方参考
gen.we use no timber and 2 tons of cement我们不用木料而用 2 吨水泥
shipb.We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.我们通常采用凭不可撤销的信用证、装运单据结汇付款的方式
commer.We've already referred the matter to our Head Office in Beijing for their ratification我公司已将此事上报北京总公司批准
gen.We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜
commer.We've received your check for US $20,000 in payment for the goods ordered as per your letter dated 10th inst兹收到你方20,000美元支票,系支付你方本月十日来函所订购货物的货款
econ.We very much regret that you received only 3 dozen instead of the 4 dozen ordered你方仅收到所订4 打中的3打,深表歉意
shipb.We want to order a lot of stainless steel tubes also, What quantity can you supply?我们还要订购一批不锈钢管,你们能供应多少?
shipb.We want to order sixty sets.我们想订购 60 套
shipb.We want to order thirty sets.我们想订购 30 套
gen.We were so hungry that we polished off all things我们很饿,吃光了所有的东西
econ.We will advise you of their specific requirements我们会把他们的具体需要通知你们的
gen.We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店
econ.We will duly receive their advice when they send out our goods ordered我方订货发运时,我们会及时得到他们的通知
econ.We will investigate it at once after receiving all relevant documents in substantiation of your claim收到你方索赔的一切证件之后,我方将立即进行调査
gen.We will only charge you cost value, that is 50 dollars in total我们只收取总共50美元的成本费
shipb.We will open a L/C if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier.如果你们答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证
econ.We will send Mr. Smith as delegate to the negotiations我们将派史密斯先生为代表参加谈判
econ.We will sub-contract to Top Peak Ltd. the electrical and water work in the construction of apartment buildings我们把公寓大楼建筑中的水电工程转包给"顶峰"有限公司
gen.We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取
econ.We wish to inform you that if you fail to effect payment within the stipulated time, we shall lodge a claim with you兹通知你方如不能在规定时间内付款,我方将对你方提出索赔
gen.We won? t be able to guarantee you a room for July 2 nd我们不能保证在7月2日给您一个房间
econ.We wonder if you can issue an open policy for $10.000 at a rate of about 1 % to 2% on general shipments by approval vessel to New York我们想知道你们是否按1%至2%左右保险费率对核准的船只运往纽约的杂货开具预约保单,金额约为一万美元
econ.We won't continue to supply the material until the long outstanding amount has been settled直到长期拖欠的账目付清,我们才继续供应原料
shipb.We won't import this kind of goods unless the price is reasonable.对这类商品,只有在价格合理时我们才进口
gen.We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待
shipb.We would like to adopt payment by installments for our present transaction.这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。
commer.We would observe that your request is unreasonable我们要说你方的要求是不合理的
econ.We would request you to take up this matter with the issuing bank at once so that we may effect shipment by the direct steamer scheduled to arrive here about...我方要求你方立即向开证行交涉此事,以便我方能装上约于…日到达此地的直达班轮
gen.Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务费
gen.Well, Miss, I'll cancel it then. I hope we can help you at some other time那好吧,小姐,我把这个预订取消。希望将来还能为您服务
gen.Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到
gen.What a pity! We have another party that day太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会
shipb.When can we have your CIF Jakarta firm offer?我们何时可以得到贵方的雅加达到岸价格实盘?
econ.When unpacking the bale we found that the quality is unsatisfactory开包之后,发现质量不能使人满意
econ.When unpacking the case, we found that the finish is unsatisfactory开箱之后,发现抛光不能使人满意
econ.When we bid $50, they put in a counterbid of $100当我们以50美元出价时,他们却还价100美元
shipb.With an eye to future business, we'll accept payment by installments this time.为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式
econ.With much regret we inform you that the contents of a case, No. 2 were stolen while being landed and warehoused. We are making investigation into it很遗憾地告知你方,在卸货和进库时第2号箱的货物被盗。我们正在调査此事
econ.With your shipment of our Order No. 1434 there has been found a shortweight by 800 kilos., for which we must file a claim amounting to £ 218 plus inspection fee我方第 1434 号订单项下你方运来货物发现短重800公斤,为此将提出索赔218英镑,另加检验费
econ.Within the guarantee period n., we only charge for replacement of parts only在保修期内,我们只收更换零件费用
gen.Would you please fill out the lost property form? So we can contact you if it's located您填一下失物单好吗?如果有人发现了,我们可以和您联系
gen.Yes, but I think we can get it free at the subway station是的。但我想在地铁车站可能拿到免费的
gen.Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you?是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗?
econ.You may note that we are able to satisfy your requirement for steel你方可能已注意到我们完全有能力满足你方对钢材的需要
econ.You may rely on it that we are shipping the remaining goods within the period specified你们可放心我们会在规定期限内将余下的货物装运
econ.You must know clearly that, in doing so, we are not establishing a precedent你方必须清楚地知道,我方这样做是下不为例的
commer.Your confirmation must reach us before the 15th of the month, failing which we'll consider the deal off你方确认必须于本月十五日前到达我方,否则该项交易被视为取消
econ.Your good-will means a lot to us, so we offer you an allowance of 5%你方的好意对我方举足轻重,因此我方给贵方5%的折扣
econ.Your Order No. 105 has been completed and we are urgently awaiting your instructions你方 105 号订单货物已生产完毕,我们急盼你方指示
shipb.Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere.你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高
econ.Your telefax of the 10th is unintelligible We would like you to repeat in clearer terms你方10日电传费解,望你方用较清楚的措词重述
Showing first 500 phrases