English | Chinese |
A temporary filling will be placed on the tooth | 给这颗牙暂封 |
A toothbrush can not properly clean all the plaque from these grooves | 刷牙并不能清除所有沟裂内的菌斑 |
A well balanced diet increases the resistance to disease | 合理的饮食可增强抵抗疾病的能力 |
After all the infected tissue has been removed, I will fill the canal with rubber material | 根管内所有炎性物质被去除后,我将用橡胶材料充填您的根管 |
An abscess has formed and destroyed the bone | 脓肿形成而骨质被破坏 |
An immediate denture can be inserted on the same day of the tooth extraction | 拔牙的当天就可以有一个即刻义齿的戴入 |
Apicoectomy is necessary to remove the infected root tip | 为去除感染的根尖,根尖切除术是必需的 |
Are you feeling a pain when I use the drill? Then I will use an injection for anesthesia | 当我钻牙时您感觉痛吗?如果痛,我将给您打针麻药 |
At first, I'll prepare the tooth before making a core | 在取桩前我要进行牙体预备 |
At first, the material will be soft, then little by little, it will harden | 印模材料会由软渐渐变硬 |
Avoid exercise and don't take a bath on the day of extraction | 拔牙当天请不要洗澡和运动 |
Bacteria are the most important cause of tooth decay, gum disease and calculus formation | 细菌是牙齿龋坏、牙龈疾病和牙石形成的重要原因 |
Bacteria in the plaque use sugars to fonn acid and the acid dissolves the enamel | 菌斑中的细菌利用蔗糖形成酸,而酸会腐蚀牙釉质 |
Brushing the teeth properly, cutting down the sweet food, receiving regular dental check-ups and application of fluoride and fissure sealing are all important to the prevention of tooth decay | 正确的刷牙,减少甜食的摄入,规律的口腔检査和窝沟封闭对预防龋病都是非常重要的 |
Can you describe the pain? | 您能描述一下您的疼痛吗? |
Can you see the red stains on your teeth? | 您看见牙齿红染的地方了吗? |
Can you see the redness in your gums? | 您看见您的牙龈很红了吗? |
Composite resin is often used in the front tooth, because its color is the same as the teeth | 因为树脂材料与前牙颜色相同,所以经常被用来修补前牙 |
Control the floss by pinching it with index fingers and thumbs like this | 通过示指和拇指的牵拉来控制牙线 |
Curettage is necessary to remove the calculus and diseased tissue from deep pockets | 刮匙对清除深牙周袋内的牙结石和病变组织是必需的 |
Daily brushing habit is important to maintain the periodontal health | 每天刷牙的习惯对维持牙周健康很重要 |
Dental calculus irritates the gums | 牙结石会刺激牙龈 |
dentistry for the disabled | 残疾人口腔医学 (handicapped) |
Did a painkiller help to relieve the pain? | 镇痛药能减轻疼痛吗? |
Did anything make the pain relieved? | 怎样能缓解疼痛呢? |
Did the gums bleed for no apparent reason at all? | 是不明原因的出血吗? |
Did the pain come on suddenly? | 是突发的疼痛吗? |
Did the pain interfere with sleep? | 夜间疼痛会加重吗? |
Did the pain keep you awake at night? | 疼痛使您不能入睡吗? |
Did you notice any special occasion when you experienced the jaw problem? | 当你发现下颌有问题时,您还注意到了其他问题吗? |
Do you feel a high spot on the tooth? | 您感觉咬合时有高点吗? |
Do you have any of the following symptoms: noise in the joints, headache, a stiff shoulder, or sleepless at night? | 您有以下什么症状:关节弹响,头痛,肩膀僵直眠? |
Do you have or have you ever had the disease of heart, liver and kidney? | 您有心脏病、肝病和肾病吗? |
Do you have the history of recurrent ulceration? | 您有过反复口腔溃疡的历史吗? |
Does the pain go anywhere else? | 疼痛向其他地方放射吗? |
Does the pain stay in one place? | 疼痛向其他地方放射吗? |
Don, t start rinsing until the bleeding stops | 直到完全止血后再漱口 |
Don't chew on the right side of your mouth for at least two hours | 两小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西 |
Don't touch the extraction socket with a finger or tongue as it may lead to further bleeding and infection | 请不要用手指和舌头碰拔牙窝,它可能导致创口出血和感染 |
During the drilling of your tooth, you may feel the vibration a little | 当钻您的牙时,您会感觉有点振动 |
During the treatment with braces, you may feel some sensitivity | 当正畸治疗时,您的牙齿可能会感觉敏感 |
Even if we keep it in your mouth, the tooth won't work properly any more | 即使我们保留这颗牙齿,它也没什么功能了 |
First, I'll adjust the tray to fit the size of your mouth | 首先,我将调改托盘使它适合您的牙弓形态 |
floor of the mouth | 口底 |
Fluoride can increase the hardness of the tooth surface, decrease the acid solubility of the enamel and inhibit the growth of bacteria | 氟化物能增加牙齿的硬度,降低酸溶解牙釉质的能力和抑制细菌生长 |
Fluoride is good to tooth remineralization and can help the saliva to repair the demineralized enamel | 氟化物有利于牙齿的再矿化,帮助唾液修复脱矿的牙釉质 |
Food plays an important role in the prevention of dental caries | 食物对预防龋病是非常重要的 |
Have you had any operations in the past? | 您有手术史吗? |
How do you feel about this design of the denture? | 您对义齿的设计有什么感觉? |
How long does the pain last? | 牙痛多长时间了? |
How long does the ulceration usually last? | 每次口腔溃疡大约持续多长时间? |
How long have you had the white plaque on the buccal membrane? | 您颊粘膜上的白色斑块出现多长时间了? |
How often does the ulceration flare up? | 您多长时间出现一次口腔溃疡? |
I have to put a metal core into the root canal after root canal filling | 我要在已经充填过的根管中放置金属桩 |
I put a lining under the filling to prevent from sensitivity | 我会用护髓材料来预防牙齿敏感 |
I put a special lining over the deepest part of the cavity to protect the nerve of your tooth | 对于龋洞近髓处,我们会用特殊的护髓材料保护牙髓 |
I think the infection has gone | 我认为炎症已消除 |
I want to examine the tooth in detail by an X -ray | 我想通过 X 线片来看看这颗牙齿的一些细节情况 |
I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum | 我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈 |
I will bring the chair up | 我将抬高牙椅 |
I will do the color matching | 我将进行比色 |
I will drill the tooth to remove the decay and enlarge the root canal from now on | 我用牙钻去除龋坏物并扩大根管 |
I will explain the treatment procedures for your teeth | 我将向您说明治牙过程 |
I will give you the extra gauze to take home, so please replace the gauze if bleeding does not stop | 我另外给您一些棉球带回家,如果当您回家后拔牙创口继续出血,请换新棉球咬紧 |
I will lean the chair back | 我把牙椅向后倾斜点 |
I will make a small incision to drain the pus | 我将切个小切口以便于脓液的引出 |
I will put a red color liquid on your teeth so that we can see the sugar bugs | 我将用红色的液体涂抹你的牙齿以便我们能看到牙虫 |
I will put the fluoride to remove the sensitivity | 我将用氟给您的牙齿脱敏 |
I will put the rubber dam in your mouth to prevent saliva from running over the teeth | 我在您的口腔里放入橡皮障,以防唾液弄湿牙齿 |
I will remove the tartar from your teeth now | 我将给您清理牙结石 |
I will take an X-ray to check inside the tooth | 我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片看看牙内情况 |
I will take out the sutures | 我将给您拆线 |
I will treat the tooth with the largest cavity | 我将为您治疗有个大龋洞的那颗牙 |
I won't drill the tooth | 我不需要磨牙 |
If bleeding continues, place a piece of gauze over the extraction site and bite it firmly | 如果继续出血,请另外咬紧一个棉球 |
If the temporary crown comes off before your next appointment, please contact us | 如果在下次复诊前临时冠掉了,请与我们联系 |
If there is any change for the worse, please contact with us | 如果病情加重,请与我们联系 |
If we leave it, the infection pus might influence the formation of the following permanent tooth | 如果我们保留这颗牙,脓肿会影响恒牙的形成 |
If you have deep pockets, you might need a surgery to remove some of the gum tissue around your teeth | 如有深牙周袋,可以通过牙周手术切除少许牙周的牙龈组织 |
If your interdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to clean between the teeth | 如果您的牙间隙较大,最好应用间隙牙刷 |
I'll adjust the clasp by grinding | 我将调改卡环 |
I'll clean and smooth the root canal | 我将清理预备根管 |
I'll design your denture on the study model | 我将在研究模型上设计您的义齿 |
I'll disinfect the focus at the root tip through your root canal | 我将通过根管来消除牙根尖感染 |
I'll do a pulp test on the tooth to find out whether the pulp is healthy | 我想给这颗牙进行牙髓活力测试,看看牙髓是否正常 |
I'll fix the crown on your tooth. Prosthetic treatment of dental arch defection and absent | 我将把冠粘固在你的牙上。 |
I'll fix the crown with cement | 我将用粘接剂粘固冠 |
I'll give you an anesthetic to relieve the pain, If you feel pain, please tell me | 我将给您注射点麻药来减轻疼痛 |
I'll grind the filling down a little, and polish it | 我将把充填物磨低点然后抛光它 |
I'll grind the point a little | 我将磨去少量痛点处的基托 |
I'll irrigate to clean the root canal | 我将冲洗根管 |
I'll make a model of the teeth for making a crown | 我将为制作牙冠灌制牙模型 |
I'll make a model of the teeth for making a denture | 我将为制作义齿灌制牙模型 |
I'll make a small opening in the top of your tooth | 我将在您的牙齿上钻个小眼 |
I'll push the crown down slightly | 我将把冠向下压一点 |
I'll put a core into the tooth to support it | 我将在牙内放置桩核以起到支持作用 |
I'll put a filling in the root canal | 我将充填根管 |
I'll put a plastic temporary crown on the teeth | 我将为您做一个塑料临时冠 |
I'll put some medicine on the surface of your gums | 我将在您的牙龈表面涂些药物 |
I'll put this rubber dam on the teeth to get a dry field | 我将把橡皮障放在牙齿上以便获得干燥的环境 |
I'll remove all the decay of the tooth | 我将去除所有腐败物 |
I'll remove the tray | 我将取出托盘 |
I'll send you the bill of your treatment | 这是您的收据。我将给您治疗的账单 |
I'll take an X-ray to confirm the condition of your jaw bone | 我将给您的颌骨拍个 X 线片以了解颌骨内的情况 |
I'll take an X-ray to measure the length of the root | 我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片来测量牙根的长度 |
I'll take the cotton out | 我将取出棉卷 |
I'll take the film out | 我将取出胶片 |
I'll take the tray out with some power | 我将用力取出托盘 |
I'll treat the infection by putting medication in the tooth | 我将在根管里放些药物来消除感染 |
I'll try the denture in and adjust it to fit your mouth | 我将给您试戴义齿然后把它调整到适合您的口腔 |
I'll write you a prescription, please take the medicine as instruction | 我给您开些药,请按说明服用 |
I'm going to dry the tooth by blowing air on to it | 我将用气枪吹干您的牙齿 |
I'm going to take the temporary crown off | 我将把暂时冠取下 |
Implantation is the way of the treatment to make a hole on the jaw bone, to put a metal basement and place a kind of denture on it | 种植是一种治疗方法:首先在颌骨体上钻一个洞,然后植入金属牙根,最后在牙根上放上一种义齿 |
In order to remove the pain, it is necessary to do a root canal treatment | 为了消除疼痛,根管治疗是必需的 |
In the advanced stage, teeth become loose because of destruction of the supporting bone | 接下来牙齿会因为牙周支持骨的丧失而松动 |
In the future, your child may need to have his teeth realigned | 以后,您的孩子可能需要正畸治疗 (straightened) |
In the next step, the gums may begin to recede | 下一个阶段牙龈开始退缩 |
Is the pain like the feeling scalded by the hot water? | 您的疼痛感是像被开水烫过那样的灼烧痛吗? |
Is this the first time you have a denture? | 这是您第一次戴义齿吗? |
It depends on the result of the examination, whether you can have implant treatment or not | 您是否适合种植牙治疗取决于检査结果 |
It is better to have a blood test before the extraction | 拔牙前最好有血常规检査 |
It is better to make a new denture than to repair the old one | 制作一副新义齿较修理旧义齿好 |
It is important to clean and disinfect the root canal in order to save the tooth | 为了保留这颗牙,根管清洗和消毒是很重要的 |
It is mainly calcium from the saliva which has formed hard deposits on the teeth | 主要是唾液中的钙离子沉积在牙面上的软垢中形成了牙结石 |
It is necessary to place a core, as the tooth is very weak | 由于患牙非常薄弱,需要放置桩核 |
It is normal for there to have a little bleeding mixed with saliva until the next day | 直到明天口腔里有少量血液都是正常的 |
It makes a buzzing noise, sprays a mist of water and breaks up the calculus | 超声洗牙时会发出嗡嗡声,产生水雾,并震碎牙结石 |
It might be a little uncomfortable after the treatment. Instructions after prosthetic treatment | 治疗后牙齿可能有点不舒服。 |
It might bleed a little bit for the rest of the day | 拔牙后几天唾液里可能会带有少量血液 |
It takes a long time to complete the orthodontic treatment | 正畸治疗需要很长时间 |
It will be helpful to insert a metal core into the tooth and make a crown after root canal therapy | 经过根管治疗的牙齿最好进行桩冠修复保护患牙 |
It will take about one month for the wound to heal | 伤口完全愈合要一个月时间 |
Just after I place the tray in your mouth, please stick your tongue out | 当我把托盘放入您的口腔后,请您伸出舌头 |
Let's look in the mirror and see if you have removed all the red stains from your teeth | 让我们从镜子里看看是否您牙上的所有红染斑块已被去除 |
Milk teeth are the best to keep space for the permanent teeth | 乳牙可以很好地为恒牙维持萌出间隙 |
Move it in a circular motion about ten times at the same place | 每个部位应刷十次 |
Move the toothbrush back and forth with short, vibrating strokes | 用短距离、振动的力量前后移动牙刷 |
Move your jaw to the right and left | 左右滑动您的下颌 |
Move your jaw to the right and left | 请左右错殆 |
Next time, I want to discuss the treatment schedule with you | 下次复诊时,我想与您讨论治疗计划 |
Now I will put the red disclosing solution on your teeth | 现在我将在您的牙齿上涂菌斑显示液 |
On which side of your mouth did you chew until you felt the symptoms? | 直到出现症状时,您通常用哪侧咀嚼食物? |
Place the bristles of the brush ninety degrees to the gumline | 刷毛与牙龈缘呈九十度 |
Place the toothbrush at the junction of the gums and the teeth like this | 请像我这样把牙刷放在牙龈与牙齿的联合部位 |
Please bite firmly on a piece of gauze for twenty minutes until it has stopped bleeding, Then place the used gauze in a plastic bag and tie tightly before disposing it in the rubbish | 请紧咬棉球二十分钟直到止血。然后把棉球吐到塑料袋中系紧再丢入垃圾袋。 |
Please bite on the wax firmly | 请咬紧蜡片 |
Please come into the treatment room, will you? | 请您进治疗室。 |
Please don, t place ice or cold water over the extraction area, even if you have pain or swelling | 即使局部疼痛和肿胀,也不要用冰或冷水敷拔牙创 |
Please eat food, after the numb feeling is gone | 等到麻木的感觉消失后再进食 |
Please hold the X-ray film with your index finger | 请用您的示指抵住胶片 |
Please keep the teeth together | 请保持咬合状态 |
Please move the brush downwards on the upper teeth and upwards on the lower teeth | 刷上颌牙牙刷应向下移动,刷下颌牙牙刷应向上移动 |
Please pay for the registration | 请交挂号费 |
Please pay the charge for the first examination, 110 RMB | 第一次检査费为 110 元 |
Please press the film for a little while | 请按住胶片 |
Please put your card on the desk and wait until we call you | 请把卡放在桌子上等着我叫您 |
Please show this card at the registration desk every time you come | 每次您来挂号时,请出示这张卡 |
Please slide down the chair | 请您向下些 |
Please slide up the chair | 请您向上些 |
Please slide your jaw to the front | 请向前滑动下颌 |
Please slide your jaw to the right while you're biting | 当咬牙时向右滑动下颌 |
Please tell me the name of the hospital, the period and the type of treatment you received | 请告诉我医院的名字、治疗方法和时间 |
Please turn your head to the left | 请向左转头 |
Please turn your head to the left | 请把头向左转 |
Please turn your head to the right | 请把头向右转 |
Please wait in the waiting room | 请在候诊室等待 |
Pressure is one of the best treatments for bleeding | —拔牙后注意事项压迫是最好的止血方法 |
Probing the pockets is important to evaluate your periodontal condition | 牙周袋的探诊对评价您的牙周状况很重要 |
Put one finger in the mouth, and the other outside | 一个手指在口内,另一个在口外 |
Rotate the brush towards the tips of the teeth | 向牙尖部旋转牙刷 |
Scaling is one of the treatments of periodontitis | 牙周刮治是治疗牙周炎的一种方法 |
Sealants keep out the bacteria and food that cause tooth decay | 窝沟封闭剂可以防止细菌和食物进入窝沟腐蚀牙齿 |
Sensitive is common in the tooth with a big filling | 有大充填物的牙齿敏感很常见 |
Sometimes we have to pull out the teeth for the treatment | 为了正畸治疗,有时我们需要拔除一些牙齿 |
Take the painkillers if necessary | 必要时服用镇痛药 |
The acid can eat a cavity in the tooth | 酸可以把你的牙齿弄个洞出来 |
The acid dissolves the enamel and brings on cavities | 酸溶解牙釉质后形成龋洞 |
The anesthetic will take effect in about four minutes | 四分钟左右麻药就会起作用。 |
The anesthetic will wear off in about two or three hours | 两三小时后麻醉效果会消失 |
The appearance of the front teeth is very important | 前牙的美观很重要 |
The bone is absorbed at the apex of the root | 根尖处的骨质已经被吸收 |
The chance for success is better than ninety percent | 成功的机会大于百分之九十 |
The chipped tooth can be restored easily | 预备好的牙很容易被修复 |
The crown can be made completely after one week | 牙冠一星期之后做好 |
The dark area is where it is decayed | 黑色地方就是龋坏处 |
The decay has to be cleaned out by drilling and the tooth has to be filled | 这些腐败的东西必须用牙钻清理干净,牙齿需要充填 |
The decay is into the pulp of the tooth | 龋坏已经穿髓 |
The decay is very close to the pulp | 龋坏与髓腔非常接近 |
The decay is very deep, so I will use a local anesthetic before drilling | 龋洞很深,在钻牙前我将给您打一针局麻药 |
The decay was the cause of the abscess | 龋坏是脓肿的原因 |
The deep grooves on the back teeth are easy to be decayed | 后牙上的深裂隙容易发生龋坏 |
The deep spaces under the gums are called pockets | 牙龈深部的间隙称为牙周袋 |
The denture fits perfectly, doesn't it? | 义齿非常适合您,是这样的吗? |
The doctor is now with a patient | 医生现在正在看病人 |
The doctor will remove the sutures after a week | —周后可以拆线 |
The doctor will see you soon | 医生很快就会给您看了 |
The fee for today is 300 RMB | 今天的治疗费是 300 元 |
The fermentable carbohydrate, especially sugar is easily changed into acid by bacteria | 碳水化合物,尤其是蔗糖容易被细菌作用形成酸 |
The filling needs replacing | 充填物需要更换 |
The filling will be matched to the color of your teeth | 充填物的颜色与您的牙齿色泽相匹配 |
The filling will seal the canal and prevent it from being infected again | 充填物将封住根管,避免其再次感染 |
The first stage of gingivitis is characterized by tender, swollen and bleeding gums | 早期牙龈炎的特征是:压痛、肿胀和牙龈出血 |
The fluoridated toothpaste helps to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent cavities | 氟化牙膏帮助增强牙釉质和预防龋病 |
The grooves in the biting surface of molars are major sites for dental decay | 后牙殆面上的沟裂是龋病发生的主要部位 |
The gums and bone are receding around your teeth | 您牙齿周围的牙龈和牙槽骨正在退缩 |
The hard and rough stain is dental calculus | 您牙面上坚硬粗糙的染色就是牙结石 (tartar) |
The implant has more similar biting functions to natural teeth than removable dentures | 与活动义齿相比,种植牙与天然牙有更相似的功能 |
The inside of the root canal seems like clean | 根管内看起来已干净 |
The insurance company will reimburse you directly | 保险公司给您报销 |
The length of the bristles row on the head of the toothbrush should be as long as the width of the index and middle fingers together | 牙刷头的长度应是示指和中指宽度之和 |
the lips | 口唇 |
The metal plate denture is very expensive. It is not only tough and thin, but also can conduct the temperature of the food | 金属基托义齿很贵,但它比较结实且厚度较薄,能传导食物的温度 |
The methods of root canal treatment are as the following | 根管治疗的方法如下 |
The nerve seems to be dead from infection | 牙神经因感染已坏死 |
The next appointment is at nine am, on Friday | 周五早晨九点复诊 |
The numb feeling will continue for two or three hours | 麻木的感觉会持续两三个小时 |
The orthodontic treatment will improve not only the esthetic problems but also the function of the teeth, Instructions after filling | 正畸治疗不但可以改善容貌而且可以改善牙齿的功能 |
The patient before you is a rather complicated case, l'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour | 您前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,您至少还得等半个小时 |
The plaque disclosing solution shows where the plaque is | 菌斑显示液可以显示出哪里有菌斑 |
The plastic plate denture is cheap, but it will be thicker than the metal plate denture and you can't feel the temperature of food as well as with the metal one | 塑料基托义齿相对便宜,但它较金属基托厚,您不能像戴金属基托义齿那样很好的感觉食物的温度 |
The porcelain crown will look just like a natural tooth | 全瓷冠看起来接近天然牙 |
The purpose is to prevent infections | 这样可以预防感染 |
The resin filling will be unnoticeable | 树脂充填物不易识别 |
The root of this tooth is fractured into two pieces | 这颗牙齿的牙根已断为两片 |
The sensitive root is exposed | 敏感的牙根暴露了 |
The sensitivity will disappear in one week or two | 敏感的现象一到两周后会消失 |
The size of the teeth are too large compared with the size of the jaws | 与颌骨相比,牙齿的体积显得太大 |
The teeth beside the extracted tooth will move and close the space | 被拔除两侧的牙会向缺牙处移动并减小间隙 |
The teeth get loose when the bone recedes | 当牙槽骨降低后牙齿开始松动 |
The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold food for a while | 洗完牙后牙齿会出现对冷热食物敏感的现象 |
The tip of the front tooth has been slightly chipped | 前牙切缘已被磨去了一薄层 |
The tooth is in need of retreatment | 这颗牙需要重新治疗 |
The tooth may be sensitive during treatment | 治疗过程中牙齿可能敏感 |
The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while | 以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感 |
The tooth with a root canal filling sometimes changes its color | 根充后的牙会改变颜色 |
The toothpaste containing fluoride helps to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent cavities | 含氟牙膏帮助加强牙釉质预防龋齿 |
The treatment will fail without your daily home care | 如果没有日常家庭的维护,治疗将会失败 |
The X-ray shows a cavity | 这张 X 线片显示有个龋洞 |
The X-ray will be developed in a few minutes | X 线片会几分钟后洗出来 |
There are always food, bacteria and calculus in the pockets | 牙周袋内通常会存留食物残渣、细菌和牙石 |
There are fixed type and removable type appliance for straightening the teeth | 有固定矫治器和活动矫治器矫正牙齿 |
There are three stages for orthodontic treatment, the periods for detail examinations, treatment with braces and maintenance using a retainer | 正畸治疗包括三个阶段,依次为:仔细检查,粘固锁槽调整,用保持器维持 |
There are two types of false teeth to replace the lost teeth, one is removable type and the other is fixed type | 牙列缺损和缺失的修复有两种修复缺失牙的方法,一种是可摘活动义齿,另一种是固定义齿 |
There is a crevice between your teeth and the old filling | 旧充填物与牙体之间有缝隙 |
There is a dark area around the root tip | 根尖处有阴影 |
There is a possibility that the nerve will die in the future | 以后有神经坏死的可能性 |
There is an abscess in the gum | 牙龈上有一个脓肿 |
This appliance "a space maintainer" is used to hold teeth in place and will prevent from losing the space | 可以用缺隙保持器来维持缺失牙的间隙 |
This aspirator will remove the saliva from your mouth | 吸唾器会吸出您口腔中的唾液 |
This is a letter of introduction to the university hospital | 这是给大学附属医院的介绍信 |
This is a prescription, Take it to the pharmacy | 这是您的处方,请到药房拿药 |
This is the diagnosis for your American Health Insurance | 这是为您在美国的健康保险开的证明书 |
This is the water spray | 这是喷水枪 |
This opening in the tooth will let the infection drain | 通过这个小眼可以使脓液引出 |
This wisdom tooth doesn't work in proper occlusion with the upper tooth | 这颗智齿与上颌牙并没有好的咬合关系 |
To provide a clean and dry working field on the tooth, I'll put this rubber dam on your tooth | 为了能获得一个清洁干燥的工作环境,我将给您的牙上放上橡皮障 |
Today I will do the following treatment | 今天我将做如下治疗 |
Today I will remove the temporary crown, and set a gold crown | 今天,我将去掉临时牙冠换上金冠 |
Today the nerve has been cut, so you may feel a little painful | 今天牙神经已被切断,这可能会使您感觉有点痛 |
Tomorrow I want to irrigate the wound | 明天我将冲洗您的伤口 |
Tooth decay is the result of acid formation by bacteria in the mouth | 龋坏是口腔内细菌形成酸的结果 |
Topic anesthetic will lessen the discomfort of the injection | 表麻将减少注射的疼痛 |
Unfortunately, I can't conserve this tooth because of the abscess around the root tip | 很不幸,由于这颗牙根尖有脓肿,所以我们不能保留它 |
Until the cement is set, please keep your teeth together | 请咬到粘接剂凝固为止 |
Use an up and down scraping motion on the sides of each tooth | 在每个牙的各个面上上下摩擦 |
Vibrate the toothbrush horizontally, using gentle pressure to remove the plaque | 水平震动牙刷,用轻微的压力去除牙菌斑 |
We are going to adjust the denture a few more times to fit your mouth | 义齿需要调改几次才能适合您的口腔 |
We are running a little behind the schedule | 我们比预约表慢了些 |
We can bleach the tooth | 我们可以漂白牙齿 |
We had better wait until the swelling has gone down | 待肿胀消退后,我们再拔牙 |
We should wait until the symptoms disappear | 待症状消失后,我们再拔牙 |
We will make a plaster model of your teeth for the treatment plan | 为了制定治疗计划,我将为您灌制一副石膏模型 |
We will remove the deep pockets by flap operation | 可以通过翻瓣手术消除深牙周袋 |
We will wait about four minutes for the anesthetic to take effect | 四分钟左右麻药就会起作用 |
We will wait for the gums to heal before we take the impressions | 待牙龈愈合后我们再取模 |
Well, let's select the color and shade of the teeth for your denture | 好,让我们来挑选义齿的颜色 |
Were the symptoms you had initially the same as they are now? | 最初的症状和现在一样吗? |
What can make the pain relieved? | 怎样能缓解疼痛呢? |
What do you think about this design of the denture? | 您认为义齿设计得如何? |
What is the matter? | 您哪里不舒服? |
What is the pain like? | 它是哪种疼痛? |
What is the worst condition now? | 什么症状最严重? |
What seems to be the problem? | 您哪里不舒服? |
What's the matter with you? | 您哪里不舒服? |
When did the symptom start? | 您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候? |
When did the tooth last have dental treatment? | 您最后一次治牙是什么时候? |
When did the tooth start to hurt? | 这颗牙什么时候开始痛的? |
When did you find the erosion area on your buccal membrane? | 您颊粘膜上的糜烂面出现多长时间了? |
When did you find the jaw problem? | 什么时候发现下颌有问题的? |
When was the last time you had an X -ray? | 最后一次拍 X 线片是什么时候? |
When was the last time you had your teeth cleaned by a dentist or a dental hygienist? | 您最后一次由牙医洁牙是什么时候? |
When was the last time you went to a dental treatment? | 您最后一次治牙是什么时候? |
When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had | 您什么时候接受治疗的?告诉我您的症状 |
When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin | 如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区 |
Where do you feel the pain most? | 哪里最痛? |
Where is the pain? | 您哪颗牙痛? |
Would you describe the pain as a dull pain? | 它是钝痛吗? |
Wrap the floss around your middle fingers like this | 像这样把牙线绕在中指上 |
You can eat about an hour after extraction but please chew on the other side of extraction and eat soft food, And avoid eating hard, hot and spicy food | 一小时后您可以用对侧吃些软食,不要吃硬的、热的和辛辣的食物 |
You can remove the plaque with a tooth brush and dental floss, but you can't remove the calculus | 您可以用牙刷和牙线清除菌斑,但是清除不了牙结石 |
You can't clean the teeth effectively when there are deep pockets | 当存在深牙周袋时您无法有效清洁牙齿 |
You have an impacted wisdom tooth in the bone | 在您的颌骨内有颗阻生智齿 |
You may feel a little sting when I give the injection | 当我注射麻药时,您可能会感觉到有点针刺感 |
You may feel uncomfortable with the braces, because they touch your cheek and lip | 由于托槽磨嘴唇和颊部,您可能会感觉不舒服 |
You should brush your teeth properly, using the toothpaste containing fluoride | 您应该用含氟牙膏正确刷牙 |
You should change your brush when the bristles get frayed | 当牙刷毛变弯曲时您应该更换牙刷 |
You will soon get accustomed to the dentures | 修复后注意事项您会很快适应义齿的 |
Your tooth didn't respond to the test | 您的牙神经已坏死 |