DictionaryForumContacts

   English
Terms for subject General containing Please | all forms | exact matches only
EnglishChinese
Applicants are limited to the number of times they can reschedule their appointments. Please plan accordingly so that you are not required to pay another visa application fee申请人允许重新预约的次数有限,请妥善安排面谈时间以避免额外缴纳签证申请费用
As you enter the temple, please remove your shoes as the others are doing进入寺庙时,请像别人一样脱鞋
as you please随你意〔便,喜欢〕
Before you watch it, please read the following synopsis to help you understand it better在看影片之前建议你先看看下面的剧情简介,以帮助你更好地理解
Can I get some water, please?能给我点水吗?
Can I have your name and contact number, please?能留下您的姓名和联系方式吗?
Can I see the dessert menu, please?请给我看一看甜点菜单好吗?
Can you tell me the free baggage allowance for international travel, please?您能告诉我国际航线的免费行李额吗?
Corner, please pay attention to safety车辆转弯,请注意安全
Could I have your keys, please?请把您的房门钥匙交给我好吗?
Could I see your baggage claim tag, please? Thank you. You were on Flight 304 from San Francisco, right?请让我看看您的行李标签。谢谢。您是从旧金山搭的304航班,对吗?
Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和布什先生说话吗?
Could you change my seat, please?您能给我换一下座位吗?
Could you fill out the laundry form please?请您填写一下洗衣单好吗?
Could you glue my shoes together, please?请把我的鞋子胶上好吗?
Could you help me with the bathwater, please? I'm a little tired请您帮我放一下洗澡水好吗?我有点累
Could you hold a moment, please?请稍等一下好吗?
Could you open your bag, please?请打开您的包
Could you please be a little bit quicker? I'm in a hurry你能快一点吗?我赶时间
Could you please cancel my card number?可以把我的卡号取消吗?
Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?请你把中文调为英文好吗?
Could you please check my luggage urgently?请抓紧时间找我的行李,好吗?
Could you please deliver it to my hotel?能把它送到我的宾馆吗?
Could you please explain some basic concepts of customs entries and duties?请您解释一些关于海关申报和关税的概念好吗?
Could you please fill in this form?您能填一下这张表格吗?
Could you please put your nationality there, sir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这里
Could you please recommend something?您能推荐一下么?
Could you please show me your room card?请您出示一下房卡可以吗?
Could you please tell me which bus I should take to go downtown?请问我到市商业区应该乘哪路车?
Could you put me through to the manager, please?请帮我找经理接一下电话好吗?
Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, plants, or food in here?请把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?你有没有带什么礼物、植物或食品来这里?
Could you settle any incidental charges yourself when you check out, please?结账时请自行支付杂费好吗?
Could you take my bags to the taxi stand, please?请您把我的行李提到计程车站好吗?
Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请您告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
Could you tell me where the bathroom is, please?您能告诉我卫生间在哪吗?
Don't try everything at one time, please. And don't eat too much there不要一次什么东西都吃。而且不要吃太多
enclosed please find a P.O. for... yuan请査收
enclosed please find a P.O. for... yuan随信附上…元汇票一张
Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?麻烦你,两包酸甜酱
Excuse me, can you tell me where to transfer planes, please?打扰一下,请问我要转机应该怎么走?
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get to the station?打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去车站吗?
Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to the Sofitel Hotel? I kind of get lost打扰一下,你能告诉我去索菲特酒店的路吗?我好像迷路了
Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please打扰一下,小姐。请给我来点吃的好吗?
Excuse me. Will you please keep an eye on my suitcase? I just want to make a phone call for a short time劳驾,请你照看一下我的手提箱,好吗?我只是去打个电话,马上就来
for fuller information please contact...请与…联系
for fuller information please contact...欲知详情
go-as-you-please随意的
go-as-you-please自由行动的
go-as-you-please无拘束的
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast? I'd like to order a hamburger and fries早上好,可否为我送点早餐?来个汉堡包和薯条吧
Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?你好,我想找一下李小姐
Hello. I' d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please你好,我想找史密斯先生
Hello, I'd like to check in, please您好!我想入住贵酒店
Hello , may I please speak to Marry?你好,我可以和玛丽通话吗?
Hello. This is Mrs. Charles. I' d like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please?你好,我是查尔斯夫人。我想买辆新车,你能给我介绍一款新车吗?
Here are claim tags for your baggage and your passport. Please keep it这是为您行李准备的提取牌和护照。请保管好
Hi, nice to meet you. How shall I pronounce your name, please?你好,见到你很高兴。请问你的名字怎么读?
Hold on a second, please. Right, sir. You are booked and confirmed on flight 109 to Paris tomorrow请稍等。是的,先生。您明天去巴黎的109航班机已确认无误
Hold on, please请稍等
Hold on, please. I'll check her schedule. You can meet with Ms. Carling at 10:00 tomorrow请稍等,我查一下她的日程。您明天10:00可以会见卡玲女士
Hold on please. I'll connect with our Advance Reservations请稍等一下,我给您接预订部
How many are there in your party, please?请问你们一共有几位?
How much will these jewels be altogether? Please send it to my address, I'll pay the messenger on delivery这些珠宝总共多少钱?请送到我的住处来,我把钱给送货员
I am afraid that you have dialed the wrong number. Please look up the correct number in the telephone directory恐怕你打错电话了。请到电话簿里去查询正确的电话号码吧
I am sorry, sir. There has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it对不起,先生,您的账单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来
I am sorry to inform you that because the boarding gate has been changed, please get your belongings and boarding pass and go to Gate No 7. Thank you for your understanding.很抱歉地通知您,由于登机口发生变化,请带好行李和登机牌,前往7号登机口登机。谢谢您的谅解
I assure you that s not a problem. What is your full name, please?当然了,没问题。请问您全名是什么?
I did not order this one and please change it to lettuce salad这个不对,麻烦换成萬苣沙拉
I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to put it on credit. Here's 90 dollars. Please keep the change我没带现金,所以必须得用信用卡结账了。这是90美元,剩下的做小费
I feel a bit cold when I sleep. Please get me a blanket我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here我要投诉,找你们经理来
I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上
I really have to get to Paris by this evening. Would you please try to find any other available flight?我真的必须今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他的班机好吗?
I see, sir. I'll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?明白了,先生。我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写?
I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下
I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later"我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨”
I want ten one hundred dollars and the rest in change, please我要十张100美元的,其余的换成零钱
I want to take a nap. Please wake me for dinner我要小睡一会儿。供餐时,请叫醒我
I will claim your luggage to your room. May I see your room key, please?我要去您房间取行李,请把房间钥匙给我好吗?
I wish you a safe and fascinating journey home and please give my best wishes to your family祝你一路顺风,旅途愉快!替我给你的家人带去我最美好的祝福
I would like to cash these traveler? s checks, please我想把这些旅行支票换成现金
I would like to reconfirm my reservation, please我想再确认一下我的预订
I'd like a double cheese-burger, please要一个双层奶酪汉堡
I'd like to buy five hundred dollars worth of traveler's check, please我要买500美元的旅行支票
I'd like to get some travel brochures. Please send them to my room shortly我想要些旅行手册,尽快送到我房间吧
If any emergency happens, please contact the housekeeping center or Front Desk如遇紧急情况,请联系客房中心或总台服务
If there is something wrong with the optical frame or lens, please make a call to the shopkeeper immediately如果镜框或者镜片有问题,请立即致电与店主联系
If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334
If there's any change, could you inform the Front Desk, please?如果有变化的话请您告知前台,好吗?
If you have a vacant seat, please let me know. I would like to change my seat如果有空位,请通知我。我想换座位
If you have any further requirements, please let us know如果您有什么要求,请通知我们
If you meet facilities failure, maintenance and other problems during accommodation, please contact the customer service center如您在住宿中遇到设施使用、维修及其他问题,请与客服中心联系
If you need to make a change in flight, date or class after you purchase your ticket, please notify us as soon as possible and we will take the appropriate action您购票后,如果要求变更航班、日期、舱位等,请尽早通知我们,以便我们进行合理处理
if you please对不起
if you please…竟,…居然,…却
if you please
If you request refund after purchase, please contact us within the validity period of the ticket您购票后如要求退票,应在客票有效期内提出
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间
I'll have a diet coke, please要杯低糖可乐
I'll have a Gin and Tonic please, but go easy on the tonic我想喝一杯金汤力,不过汽水少些
I'll have a Margarita, on the rocks, please我要一杯玛格丽特,加冰块
I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。请问我该告诉他谁打来的?
I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please?我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗?
I'm checking out today. Get me the bill, please我今天要结账退房,请把账单给我
I'm going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please?我马上就要离开了,你可以帮我拿行李吗?
I'm so sorry for the errors in the work. Please give me a couple of days to check it up again我对工作中的错误感到很抱歉,请给我几天时间再检查一遍
I'm sorry, sir. The line is busy now. Could you please call back later?对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再拨
I'm through. Please take these things away我吃完了,请端走这些东西
Is your baggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your baggage has been brought down, please?先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结账吗?
It depends on your weight. Come on to the scale, please!收费是按体重来算的。上这个秤,看看吧!
It's a pleasure to assist you. Please tell me when you'll be needing the room, sir彳艮高兴为您服务。先生,请告诉我您需要房间的时间
Just a club soda for me, please来点汽水吧
Just a minute, please. Your baggage is a little bit overweight. It's two kilos请稍等。您的行李超重了一点,超了两公斤
Just a moment, please. Fifteen TWBs for January 22 nd, 23 rd and 24 th. Yes. We still have those rooms available. They are stylish, air-conditioned apartment featuring a seating area with a double sofa bed. All are equipped with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs请稍等。1月22、23、24,15间双人间。好的。我们有足够的房间。都是带空调的时尚公寓间,座位区配置双人沙发床,有免费无线网和平板电视
Just a moment, please. I'll check the availability for you请稍后,我来为您查查是否有空位
Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单
Just a second, please. Mr. Brown, here is your bill. Please check请稍等。布朗先生,这是您的账单,请您检查
like to book a table for Friday evening, please我想预订周五的晚餐
May I check the details for you, please?我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
May I have a look at that set of hairpins, please?让我看一下那套发卡好吗?
May I have your name and initials, please?请说-下您的姓名和首写字母缩写?
May I have your ticket and passport, please?我能看一下您的机票和护照吗?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?我想看一下你们的机票和护照可以吗?
May I see your social security card and your ID, please?请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?
May I speak to Mr. Green, please?请帮我找格林先生接电话好吗?
Mr. Green, may I have your signature, please?格林先生,请您签个字,好吗?
Never cut or chop food directly on the worktop. Please use a chopping board勿直接在台面上切、剁料理食材,请务必于沾板上作业
Nonsmoking,please请给我一间无烟房
Oh, excuse me. I forget to ask before. Could I order a vegetarian meal, please?噢,您好,忘了问了,我能点一份素餐吗?
OK, keep calm now. Here comes the driver of the other car. Take my advice, please, for once好了,现在保持冷静吧。那辆车的司机过来了。你听我的,就这一次
OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的
OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please好的,我们给您找找,请稍等
One moment, please请稍等
One second, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment请稍等,收银员马上为您准备账单
Pass me the soy sauce, please麻烦递一下酱油
Passengers please kindly remain seated and waiting for the next announcement旅客们,请耐心坐在原位,耐心等待稍后通知
Passengers without cards, pay fares, please无卡乘客请买票
Please accept my apology请接受我的道歉
Please add to my account请记在我的账里
Please attach this claim tag请贴上这个行李标签
Please be at the airport at least one hour before departure请您至少在飞机起飞前一小时到达机场
Please be informed that time's up. Do you need late check-out?您时间到了,需要帮您加时间吗?
Please be sure to have all your rental car papers on your person您要确定带齐全部的租车文件
Please bring me a pot of hot coffee请给我一壶热咖啡
Please bring me some ice cubes and water请送给我一些冰块和水
Please bring us some ice请给我们点冰块
Please bring your swim suit and swim cap, and enjoy the free hot spring请自备泳衣及泳帽,免费享用温泉
Please check it and sign here请核对一下,在这里签个字
Please continue to hold. Your call is very important to us请继续等候,您的来电对我们非常重要
Please convey my gratitude to her请向她转达我的谢意
Please convey my greetings to little Rose请向小罗斯转达我的问候
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it请你们找到行李就把它送到我住的旅馆
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店
Please dial 9 before the country code and then dial the area code and the number请先拨9,再拨国家区号代码、区域号码和电话号码
Please don't forget to tip your server at a restaurant请不要忘记在饭店给侍者小费
Please don't move. Your rib might be broken请别动,您的肋骨可能骨折了
please don't touch the exhibits请勿触摸展品
Please drop your money into the box and take seats inside请将钱投入这个箱子,到车上坐好
Please endorse the traveler's check请背签这张旅行支票
please enter my subscription for one year toM 请检收
please enter my subscription for one year toM 寄去 M 的一年订费
Please explain in detail when and where and how you lost your purse请详细介绍你何时何地钱包丢失的
Please follow the instruction of station staffs and leave the station in order请按站务员的指示有序离开车站
Please forgive me. I really didn't mean that请原谅,真的不是那个意思
Please give me a blanket请给我一条毯子
Please give me a non-stop ticket to New York请给我一张去纽约的直达票
Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员
Please go to the information desk, they will be able to help you请到咨询台,他们会为您提供帮助
Please have him call me back请让他给我回电话
Please hold on. The subscriber you dialed is busy now请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中
Please hurry up. I have to leave soon快点,我得马上走
Please just leave it in the laundry bag in the wardrobe放在衣柜里的洗衣袋就行了
Please keep two enter seats for us to pick up请给我保留两张靠中间位置的
Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走
Please move back. Don't block the door上车请往里走,不要堵在门口
Please pay a cancellation fee of 10 dollars请付 10 美元退票手续费
Please pick up a long-term storage tag at the Bell Captain's Desk请到服务台领取长期存物证
Please pull your table down. It's lunch time午餐时间到了,请拉开桌子
Please put me on the earliest possible connecting flight to San Francisco请帮我订一张最早的飞往旧金山的联运航班
Please put the luggage over special height, length, and weight in the trunk请把超过一定高度、长度和重量的行李放进汽车行李箱
Please refrain from taking any stimulants请避免接受任何刺激物
Please retain this receipt as proof of your purchase and your guarantee请保存好收据,作为交款凭证,并享受保修服务
please send my compliments to sb.请代我向某人问好〔致意〕
Please send someone to clear up the tableware请派人到我房间来收拾餐具好吗?
please send the goods at your earliest convenience请将货品尽快寄来
Please serve two slices of carrot cake as dessert请来两片胡萝卜蛋糕当甜点
Please settle your bill before leaving the hotel请您先结账然后再离开酒店
please show me the drawings请把图纸给我看看
Please show me your boarding pass, sir先生,请出示您的登机牌
please show the drawings to all of us请把图纸给我们大家看看
Please show your passport and declaration card请出示护照和海关申报卡
Please sign them again on the back. May I see your passport, please? Thank you. That's 50 dollars. Please count it to make sure it's correct请您在支票后面再签个字。我能看一下您的护照吗?谢谢。一共是50美元,请您点清钱数
Please sign your name here. Thank you请在这里签名,谢谢
Please sign your name on the bottom line and put down your address here请在支票底端的线上签名,并在这儿写下您的地址
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名
Please stop and wait till I take a picture of the Waterloo Bridge请停车等我照一张滑铁卢大桥照片
Please take your change and receipt请收好您的找零和收据
Please tell him I have received his gift. Thank him for the lovely bracelet请转告他我已经收到他的礼物了,谢谢他送我这么可爱的手镯
Please tell him I would like to buy the car on the TV commercial请转告他我想要买电视广告上的汽车
Please tell me how much you want to change请告诉我你要换多少
Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes washed, dry-cleaned, ironed or mended请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要水洗、干洗、熨烫或缝补
Please wait a moment. I'll arrange it for you请稍等,我马上给您安排
Please wrap them separately, thanks请分別包起来,多谢
Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子
Please write down your contact address here请写下联系地址
Please write your account number on the back of the check请在支票背面写上你的账号
please yourself请便
Put your luggage on the scale, please请把您的行李放在秤上
Ring, then, if you please, for a second knife, fork, and plate, and we will dine together现在,假如你不介意,请拉一下铃,再要一副刀叉碟子来,我们一同进餐吧
Separate, please. And I'd like a breakdown of the bill分开结吧,还有账单要细分一下
She's not here right now. Could you hold a moment, please?她现在不在这里。请稍等好吗?
Show me your passport, please!请让我看一下您的护照
Sir, can I see your ticket please?先生,您的票呢?
Sir, enter your pin number, please先生,请输入您的密码
Sir, you've ordered Muslim meals earlier. Here is your meal. Enjoy it, please先生,您早先预定了穆斯林餐。这是您的餐,请享用
Sorry, the cash register system is out of order. Please follow me to another checkout很抱歉,收银机系统出现故障,我带您去另外一个收银台买单
Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist. Please check it and dial later您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed cannot be connected for the moment. Please redial later对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨
Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue. Please renew it, thank you!对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!
Sorry! Your telephone service is suspended. For more information, please dial "1860"对不起!您的电话已停机。详情请垂询“1860”
Thanks for your service. Here is your tip, please感谢您的服务,这是给您的小费
The black one is fine. Please bring me some rock sugar黑咖啡就好,不过给我点冰糖
The British Embassy, please. I have to be there by10我去英国大使馆,10点之前赶到那里
The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it详细情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧
The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know, and I will tell the doctor医生说,您应该卧床休息些日子。如果您感到气急,请告诉我,我会转告医生的
The hotel is on fire now. Please evacuate immediately酒店发生火警,请立即离开房间
The light has fused. Please change the bulb for me灯泡坏了,请换一个
The slippers are worn out. Change them for me, please拖鞋坏了,请给我换一双
There are some cock-roaches in the room. Please wipe them out房间里有嶂螂,请把它们除掉
There is no water in the water closet. Would you please have it repaired?马桶无水,请修理一下
There's the information desk. How do we get the 70th Street, please?那儿有个问讯处。请问我们怎样能到第70街?
This is an exchange memo. Please fill in your name and the amount you intend to change这是外汇兑换单,请填上您的姓名及需要兑换的金额
This is Barbara in room 209. I'd like to order breakfast,please我是209房的芭芭拉。我想要订份早餐
This is Mr. Roger in room 8808. Mr. Smith will come for this while I am out. Could you hand it to him,please?这是8808房间的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生会来。您能帮我把这个交给他吗?
This is room 302. Please bring me bath towels.这是302房间。请给我送几条浴巾
Try this one, please. How is it?试一下这双,怎么样?
turn over, please请翻看背面
Two cups of brandy, chalk it up to me, please来两杯白兰地,请记在我的账上
Two first class and express limited tickets for Brussels, please请给我两张去布鲁塞尔的头等特快车票
Two medium sherry, please请拿两中杯雪利酒
Vehicle starts. Please hold well and stand stably车辆起步,请扶稳站好
Wait a moment, please. I will transfer it for you请稍等,我将为您转接
Waiter, we'll have separate checks, please服务员,请为我们分开结账
We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board?我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机?
We are through with our meal. Could I have the bill, please?我们吃完了。请把账单拿来好吗?
We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报
We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换
We can only hold the table for 15 minutes, so please be sure to arrive before8.我们只能保留15分钟,所以请您务必在8点以前到
We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完
We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机
We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间
We offer wheelchair and walking stick. Please contact the Luggage Room if you need如需轮椅车和拐杖,请与行李房联系
We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待
Welcome to Canada. May I see your passport, please?欢迎来到加拿大。请让我看一下您的护照
We'll be at the London tower in a minute. Please get ready to get off the bus伦敦塔快到了,请做好下车准备
Well, it's too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front of you, please?嗯,这包太大了,可能会掉下来砸伤人。把它放在您前面的座位下面好吗?
Well, let's try to get in touch with them. Now would you please write down what you have told me in detail?嗯,让我们设法同他们联系。现在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的信息
What nationality are you, please?请问您的国籍?
What's the exchange rate for U. S. dollars, please?请问美元的汇率是多少?
What's the mode of your payment, please?请问您用什么方式支付?
When we reach the Disneyland, I'll let you know. Then step down at the back door, please到达迪士尼乐园时,我会提醒。请从后门下车
Where can I buy souvenirs, please?请问哪里可以买到纪念品?
Where is the railway station, please?请问火车站在哪?
Who is the tour leader, please?请问谁是领队?
Will passengers please wait in the lounge?请乘客在休息室等候
Will you check the number again, please?请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
Will you please repeat it?请你重说一遍好吗?
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Will you speak up, please?请你大声一点好吗?
Would you bring me some bandages? I cut my finger. Please try to hurry能给我送一些绷带吗?我把手割伤了,麻烦您快点
Would you cash these traveler's checks, please? I need ten-dollar bills, please请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?请给我十元一张的
Would you hold the line, please? I will find out his number for you请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码
Would you please fill out the lost property form? So we can contact you if it's located您填一下失物单好吗?如果有人发现了,我们可以和您联系
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four ten-pound notes and four ten-penny notes, and the rest in small change?请给我7张5英镑纸币,4张10英镑纸币,4个10便士硬币,剩下的要零票
Would you please give me some writing-paper?您能给我一些信纸吗?
Would you please introduce some daily diet in France?请讲讲法国的日常饮食吧
Would you please join me for the dinner?和我一起吃饭,好吗?
Would you please let me have a look at the remarks on the receipt?请让我看一眼收据上的记录好吗?
Would you please put it in a gift box?你能不能把它装在礼品盒里?
Would you please put them on the scale?把它们放在秤上好吗?
Would you please put your suitcases and bags on the scale?您能把箱子和包放到秤上吗?
Would you please seal your bag properly ? I'll place a fragile sticker on the bag ?您能妥善封好您的包吗?我会在行李上贴上易碎标签
Would you please show me your prescription?能让我看看您的验光单吗?
Would you please sign the bill?请您在账单上签名好吗?
Would you please spell your name?您的名字怎么拼?
Would you please take a message?请你代我留话好吗?
Would you please tell me my balance?请把我账上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
Would you please try Olympic Hotel? The phone number is您不妨试一下奥林匹克饭店。电话号为88810166
Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?请您把行李放在机器上好吗?
Would you put your signature here, please?请您在这签一下名,好吗?
Yes, I'd like the double cheeseburger meal, please我要一个双层起司汉堡
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please?我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Yes. like some. Please don't overfill the coffee. I want some room for milk好的,来一些,不过咖啡不要太多,还想放些牛奶
Yes, please. Here is my boarding pass好的,麻烦你。这是我的登机牌
Yes. Please tell him to call me back tonight at 10:00.好,请告诉他今晚10点给我回电话
Yes, sure. Also, I' d like a non-smoking room, please当然可以。另外,请给我一间无烟房
You recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate?你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢?
Your flight will take off soon. Please be quick to board the aircraft through Gate No 36. Thank you for your cooperation您的航班即将起飞,请迅速由36号登机口登机,谢谢合作
Your name, please?请问您叫什么名字?
Your visa and passport, please请出示您的签证和护照