DictionaryForumContacts

   English
Terms containing Please | all forms | exact matches only
SubjectEnglishChinese
gen.Applicants are limited to the number of times they can reschedule their appointments. Please plan accordingly so that you are not required to pay another visa application fee申请人允许重新预约的次数有限,请妥善安排面谈时间以避免额外缴纳签证申请费用
gen.As you enter the temple, please remove your shoes as the others are doing进入寺庙时,请像别人一样脱鞋
gen.as you please随你意〔便,喜欢〕
econ.At any rate please send up a full range of samples covering this commodity无论如何,请寄给我们这种商品的全套样品
sport.Attention please! Athlete No. come to the call room right now号运动员请注意!马上到检录处 (immediately)
gen.Before you watch it, please read the following synopsis to help you understand it better在看影片之前建议你先看看下面的剧情简介,以帮助你更好地理解
commer.By all manner of means please execute this order in time请务必及时执行本订单
gen.Can I get some water, please?能给我点水吗?
gen.Can I have your name and contact number, please?能留下您的姓名和联系方式吗?
gen.Can I see the dessert menu, please?请给我看一看甜点菜单好吗?
gen.Can you tell me the free baggage allowance for international travel, please?您能告诉我国际航线的免费行李额吗?
adv.Charmin, "Please don't squeeze the Charmin"宝洁佳美卫生纸、 "别挤着佳美!" Benton & Bowles 广告公司、1964 (Benton & Bowles)
busin.confirm please请预确认
gen.Corner, please pay attention to safety车辆转弯,请注意安全
gen.Could I have your keys, please?请把您的房门钥匙交给我好吗?
gen.Could I see your baggage claim tag, please? Thank you. You were on Flight 304 from San Francisco, right?请让我看看您的行李标签。谢谢。您是从旧金山搭的304航班,对吗?
gen.Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和布什先生说话吗?
gen.Could you change my seat, please?您能给我换一下座位吗?
gen.Could you fill out the laundry form please?请您填写一下洗衣单好吗?
gen.Could you glue my shoes together, please?请把我的鞋子胶上好吗?
gen.Could you help me with the bathwater, please? I'm a little tired请您帮我放一下洗澡水好吗?我有点累
gen.Could you hold a moment, please?请稍等一下好吗?
gen.Could you open your bag, please?请打开您的包
gen.Could you please be a little bit quicker? I'm in a hurry你能快一点吗?我赶时间
gen.Could you please cancel my card number?可以把我的卡号取消吗?
gen.Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?请你把中文调为英文好吗?
gen.Could you please check my luggage urgently?请抓紧时间找我的行李,好吗?
gen.Could you please deliver it to my hotel?能把它送到我的宾馆吗?
gen.Could you please explain some basic concepts of customs entries and duties?请您解释一些关于海关申报和关税的概念好吗?
gen.Could you please fill in this form?您能填一下这张表格吗?
gen.Could you please put your nationality there, sir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这里
gen.Could you please recommend something?您能推荐一下么?
gen.Could you please show me your room card?请您出示一下房卡可以吗?
gen.Could you please tell me which bus I should take to go downtown?请问我到市商业区应该乘哪路车?
gen.Could you put me through to the manager, please?请帮我找经理接一下电话好吗?
gen.Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, plants, or food in here?请把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?你有没有带什么礼物、植物或食品来这里?
gen.Could you settle any incidental charges yourself when you check out, please?结账时请自行支付杂费好吗?
gen.Could you take my bags to the taxi stand, please?请您把我的行李提到计程车站好吗?
gen.Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请您告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
gen.Could you tell me where the bathroom is, please?您能告诉我卫生间在哪吗?
busin.don't touch please请勿触摸
gen.Don't try everything at one time, please. And don't eat too much there不要一次什么东西都吃。而且不要吃太多
commer.Enclosed please find a money order请查收
commer.Enclosed please find a money order兹附寄汇票一张
gen.enclosed please find a P.O. for... yuan请査收
gen.enclosed please find a P.O. for... yuan随信附上…元汇票一张
econ.Enclosed please find a receipt, as requested, for the amount遵照所嘱,谨寄上该款收据一张,请査收
commer.Enclosed please find a supplement to our catalogue No. 9兹附去我第九号目录补遗
commer.Enclosed please find our Sales Contract No. 115 in duplicate, one of which please return duly countersigned随函附寄我第115号合约一式二份,请会签后退回一份
gen.Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?麻烦你,两包酸甜酱
gen.Excuse me, can you tell me where to transfer planes, please?打扰一下,请问我要转机应该怎么走?
gen.Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get to the station?打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去车站吗?
gen.Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to the Sofitel Hotel? I kind of get lost打扰一下,你能告诉我去索菲特酒店的路吗?我好像迷路了
gen.Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please打扰一下,小姐。请给我来点吃的好吗?
gen.Excuse me. Will you please keep an eye on my suitcase? I just want to make a phone call for a short time劳驾,请你照看一下我的手提箱,好吗?我只是去打个电话,马上就来
gen.for fuller information please contact...请与…联系
gen.for fuller information please contact...欲知详情
gen.go-as-you-please随意的
gen.go-as-you-please自由行动的
gen.go-as-you-please无拘束的
gen.Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast? I'd like to order a hamburger and fries早上好,可否为我送点早餐?来个汉堡包和薯条吧
commer.Goods are ready, please rush to establishing L/C货已备妥,请速开信用证。
gen.Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?你好,我想找一下李小姐
gen.Hello. I' d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please你好,我想找史密斯先生
gen.Hello, I'd like to check in, please您好!我想入住贵酒店
gen.Hello , may I please speak to Marry?你好,我可以和玛丽通话吗?
gen.Hello. This is Mrs. Charles. I' d like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please?你好,我是查尔斯夫人。我想买辆新车,你能给我介绍一款新车吗?
gen.Here are claim tags for your baggage and your passport. Please keep it这是为您行李准备的提取牌和护照。请保管好
shipb.Here is our contract. Would you please read it carefully again?这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下
gen.Hi, nice to meet you. How shall I pronounce your name, please?你好,见到你很高兴。请问你的名字怎么读?
gen.Hold on a second, please. Right, sir. You are booked and confirmed on flight 109 to Paris tomorrow请稍等。是的,先生。您明天去巴黎的109航班机已确认无误
gen.Hold on, please请稍等
gen.Hold on, please. I'll check her schedule. You can meet with Ms. Carling at 10:00 tomorrow请稍等,我查一下她的日程。您明天10:00可以会见卡玲女士
gen.Hold on please. I'll connect with our Advance Reservations请稍等一下,我给您接预订部
gen.How many are there in your party, please?请问你们一共有几位?
gen.How much will these jewels be altogether? Please send it to my address, I'll pay the messenger on delivery这些珠宝总共多少钱?请送到我的住处来,我把钱给送货员
gen.I am afraid that you have dialed the wrong number. Please look up the correct number in the telephone directory恐怕你打错电话了。请到电话簿里去查询正确的电话号码吧
gen.I am sorry, sir. There has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it对不起,先生,您的账单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来
gen.I am sorry to inform you that because the boarding gate has been changed, please get your belongings and boarding pass and go to Gate No 7. Thank you for your understanding.很抱歉地通知您,由于登机口发生变化,请带好行李和登机牌,前往7号登机口登机。谢谢您的谅解
gen.I assure you that s not a problem. What is your full name, please?当然了,没问题。请问您全名是什么?
gen.I did not order this one and please change it to lettuce salad这个不对,麻烦换成萬苣沙拉
gen.I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to put it on credit. Here's 90 dollars. Please keep the change我没带现金,所以必须得用信用卡结账了。这是90美元,剩下的做小费
gen.I feel a bit cold when I sleep. Please get me a blanket我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子
gen.I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here我要投诉,找你们经理来
gen.I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上
gen.I really have to get to Paris by this evening. Would you please try to find any other available flight?我真的必须今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他的班机好吗?
gen.I see, sir. I'll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?明白了,先生。我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写?
gen.I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下
gen.I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later"我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨”
gen.I want ten one hundred dollars and the rest in change, please我要十张100美元的,其余的换成零钱
gen.I want to take a nap. Please wake me for dinner我要小睡一会儿。供餐时,请叫醒我
gen.I will claim your luggage to your room. May I see your room key, please?我要去您房间取行李,请把房间钥匙给我好吗?
gen.I wish you a safe and fascinating journey home and please give my best wishes to your family祝你一路顺风,旅途愉快!替我给你的家人带去我最美好的祝福
gen.I would like to cash these traveler? s checks, please我想把这些旅行支票换成现金
gen.I would like to reconfirm my reservation, please我想再确认一下我的预订
gen.I'd like a double cheese-burger, please要一个双层奶酪汉堡
gen.I'd like to buy five hundred dollars worth of traveler's check, please我要买500美元的旅行支票
gen.I'd like to get some travel brochures. Please send them to my room shortly我想要些旅行手册,尽快送到我房间吧
gen.If any emergency happens, please contact the housekeeping center or Front Desk如遇紧急情况,请联系客房中心或总台服务
econ.If convenient adj., please write to him in Japanese方便时,请用日语给他写信
econ.If so, please send us the necessary application forms如果是这样,请将必需的申请寄来
econ.If the buyer requires 10 tons additional, please let us know at once若买主需追加10吨,请速告之
econ.If there is any need for further information, please don't hesitate to let us know如需更多资料,请即告知
gen.If there is something wrong with the optical frame or lens, please make a call to the shopkeeper immediately如果镜框或者镜片有问题,请立即致电与店主联系
gen.If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334
gen.If there's any change, could you inform the Front Desk, please?如果有变化的话请您告知前台,好吗?
busin.if undelivered, please return to...如无法投递、请退回…
econ.If you agree to our demand, please tell us about your best payment terms如同意我们的要求,请告知最优惠的支付条件
econ.If you agree with our arrangement, please sign under the words "Agreed to and accepted"如果你方同意我方的安排,请在注有"同意并接受"字样下签名
econ.If you are interested in the above-mentioned goods in stock, please communicate with us如你方对上述现货有兴趣,请和我们联系
econ.If you find any terms of the L/C inconsistent with the contract, please instruct your bank to amend the L/C by cable如发现信用证中任何条款与合同有不符之处,请通知你方银行用电报修改信用证
gen.If you have a vacant seat, please let me know. I would like to change my seat如果有空位,请通知我。我想换座位
gen.If you have any further requirements, please let us know如果您有什么要求,请通知我们
gen.If you meet facilities failure, maintenance and other problems during accommodation, please contact the customer service center如您在住宿中遇到设施使用、维修及其他问题,请与客服中心联系
gen.If you need to make a change in flight, date or class after you purchase your ticket, please notify us as soon as possible and we will take the appropriate action您购票后,如果要求变更航班、日期、舱位等,请尽早通知我们,以便我们进行合理处理
gen.if you please对不起
gen.if you please…竟,…居然,…却
busin.if you please如您愿意
gen.if you please
gen.If you request refund after purchase, please contact us within the validity period of the ticket您购票后如要求退票,应在客票有效期内提出
gen.I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间
milk.I’ll have a cheese burger, French fries and a large chocolate milkshake, please我想要一个芝士汉堡包、一包薯条和一大杯巧克力奶昔
gen.I'll have a diet coke, please要杯低糖可乐
gen.I'll have a Gin and Tonic please, but go easy on the tonic我想喝一杯金汤力,不过汽水少些
gen.I'll have a Margarita, on the rocks, please我要一杯玛格丽特,加冰块
gen.I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。请问我该告诉他谁打来的?
gen.I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please?我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗?
gen.I'm checking out today. Get me the bill, please我今天要结账退房,请把账单给我
gen.I'm going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please?我马上就要离开了,你可以帮我拿行李吗?
gen.I'm so sorry for the errors in the work. Please give me a couple of days to check it up again我对工作中的错误感到很抱歉,请给我几天时间再检查一遍
gen.I'm sorry, sir. The line is busy now. Could you please call back later?对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再拨
gen.I'm through. Please take these things away我吃完了,请端走这些东西
gen.Is your baggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your baggage has been brought down, please?先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结账吗?
gen.It depends on your weight. Come on to the scale, please!收费是按体重来算的。上这个秤,看看吧!
gen.It's a pleasure to assist you. Please tell me when you'll be needing the room, sir彳艮高兴为您服务。先生,请告诉我您需要房间的时间
gen.Just a club soda for me, please来点汽水吧
gen.Just a minute, please. Your baggage is a little bit overweight. It's two kilos请稍等。您的行李超重了一点,超了两公斤
gen.Just a moment, please. Fifteen TWBs for January 22 nd, 23 rd and 24 th. Yes. We still have those rooms available. They are stylish, air-conditioned apartment featuring a seating area with a double sofa bed. All are equipped with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs请稍等。1月22、23、24,15间双人间。好的。我们有足够的房间。都是带空调的时尚公寓间,座位区配置双人沙发床,有免费无线网和平板电视
gen.Just a moment, please. I'll check the availability for you请稍后,我来为您查查是否有空位
gen.Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单
gen.Just a second, please. Mr. Brown, here is your bill. Please check请稍等。布朗先生,这是您的账单,请您检查
expl.Keep your behavior within bounds, please请自律
gen.like to book a table for Friday evening, please我想预订周五的晚餐
badm.Line judge, signal please!司线员、请打信号!
gen.May I check the details for you, please?我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
gen.May I have a look at that set of hairpins, please?让我看一下那套发卡好吗?
gen.May I have your name and initials, please?请说-下您的姓名和首写字母缩写?
gen.May I have your ticket and passport, please?我能看一下您的机票和护照吗?
gen.May I have your tickets and passports, please?我想看一下你们的机票和护照可以吗?
gen.May I see your social security card and your ID, please?请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?
gen.May I speak to Mr. Green, please?请帮我找格林先生接电话好吗?
gen.Mr. Green, may I have your signature, please?格林先生,请您签个字,好吗?
gen.Never cut or chop food directly on the worktop. Please use a chopping board勿直接在台面上切、剁料理食材,请务必于沾板上作业
gen.Nonsmoking,please请给我一间无烟房
gen.Oh, excuse me. I forget to ask before. Could I order a vegetarian meal, please?噢,您好,忘了问了,我能点一份素餐吗?
gen.OK, keep calm now. Here comes the driver of the other car. Take my advice, please, for once好了,现在保持冷静吧。那辆车的司机过来了。你听我的,就这一次
gen.OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的
gen.OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please好的,我们给您找找,请稍等
gen.One moment, please请稍等
gen.One second, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment请稍等,收银员马上为您准备账单
gen.Pass me the soy sauce, please麻烦递一下酱油
gen.Passengers please kindly remain seated and waiting for the next announcement旅客们,请耐心坐在原位,耐心等待稍后通知
gen.Passengers without cards, pay fares, please无卡乘客请买票
gen.Please accept my apology请接受我的道歉
commer.Please accord this matter your immediate attention请立即办理此事
gen.Please add to my account请记在我的账里
tech.please advise请指导
commer.Please advise the position of our order No. 2211请告知我第2211 号订单执行情况
commer.Please advise us by cable immediately the goods are shipped请立即电告我方
commer.Please advise us by cable immediately the goods are shipped货物一俟装出
commer.Please advise us of the market quotations at your end请告知你处市场行情 (on your side)
commer.Please advise us of the name of steamer after shipment装运后请告知船名
commer.Please advise us of your specific requirements请告知你方的具体需求
commer.Please advise us whether you're interested in these articles请告知你方是否对这些商品感兴趣
commer.Please advised us whether your buyers approve of these designs请告知你方买主是否赞同这些图案
commer.Please amend the amount of the L/C to read "5% more or less allowed"请将信用证金额改为"允许有5%增减幅度"
commer.Please amend the L/C as allowing partial shipments and transshipment请将信用证改为允许分运和转运
commer.Please amend your L/C No. 1122 to read "partial shipments allowed"请将你方1122 号信用证修改为"允许分运"
commer.Please amend your letter of credit so as to allow partial shipments and transhipment请将你方信用证改为允许分运与转运
commer.Please anticipate the shipment as soon as possible请尽早提前装运
commer.Please ascertain when you'll be in a position to supply请确定你方何时可以供货
gen.Please attach this claim tag请贴上这个行李标签
gen.Please be at the airport at least one hour before departure请您至少在飞机起飞前一小时到达机场
gen.Please be informed that time's up. Do you need late check-out?您时间到了,需要帮您加时间吗?
commer.Please be kind to send us your proforma invoice in triplicate to support our application for import licence请给我方寄送你方形式发票一式三份以便我方据以申请进口许可证
gen.Please be sure to have all your rental car papers on your person您要确定带齐全部的租车文件
gen.Please bring me a pot of hot coffee请给我一壶热咖啡
gen.Please bring me some ice cubes and water请送给我一些冰块和水
commer.Please bring the insurance clause in your L/C into correspondence with that in the S/C请将你方信用证中的保险条款与销售合同中的一致起来
gen.Please bring us some ice请给我们点冰块
gen.Please bring your swim suit and swim cap, and enjoy the free hot spring请自备泳衣及泳帽,免费享用温泉
commer.Please cable us an offer for 1,000 M/T peanut请电报报盘1,000公吨花生
commer.Please cable us as soon as interest emerges一俟兴趣岀现请即电告我方
commer.Please canvass your buyers for orders请招揽你方买主订单
gen.Please check it and sign here请核对一下,在这里签个字
commer.Please check check up, check up on the figures请核对这些数字
econ.Please clear up the ambiguities in the instrument to preclude possible misunderstanding请把契约含糊不清的地方解释清楚,以免发生误解
commer.Please complete the prescribed form请把规定表格填好
tech.please confirm请确认
gen.Please continue to hold. Your call is very important to us请继续等候,您的来电对我们非常重要
gen.Please convey my gratitude to her请向她转达我的谢意
gen.Please convey my greetings to little Rose请向小罗斯转达我的问候
commer.Please cooperate with us and ship expeditiously so as to safeguard us against loss of market以免失去销售机会
commer.Please cooperate with us and ship expeditiously so as to safeguard us against loss of market请与我方合作并迅速装船
econ.Please debit me with any expenses they may have incurred请把他们新增添的任何费用记入我的账户借方
econ.Please debit them with any expenses you may have incurred and hold the goods at their disposal给你们增添的任何费用均请记入他方账户的借方,并请将货物代为保管,听候他们处理
commer.Please defer shipment until you receive our further instructions在我方另行通知之前请暂缓装运
gen.Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it请你们找到行李就把它送到我住的旅馆
gen.Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店
gen.Please dial 9 before the country code and then dial the area code and the number请先拨9,再拨国家区号代码、区域号码和电话号码
econ.Please disregard my telegram of the 27th inst我本月27日电作废
commer.Please disregard our cable dated the 10th instant我方本月十日电报作废
commer.Please do five copies of this document请把这份文件复制五份
econ.Please do not forget your explicit promise to provide us with building equipment请别忘了,你曾明确答应过向我们供应建筑设备的
econ.Please do not hesitate to let us know the matter, and we will certainly go all lengths to assist you in solving it请转告有什么问题,我们一定全力协助你方解决
econ.Please do not neglect to advise us when the goods are ready for shipment一旦货物备妥待运,请勿忘通知我方
busin.please do not touch the exhibits请勿触摸展品
econ.Please do your utmost to execute this order to the entire satisfaction of our customers and without any delay请尽最大努力及时按订单规定交货,使我方客户完全满意
commer.Please do your utmost to speed up the shipment请尽最大努力加速装运
gen.Please don't forget to tip your server at a restaurant请不要忘记在饭店给侍者小费
commer.Please don't make shipment before receipt of our shipping instructions在接到我方装船要求前请不要装运货物
gen.Please don't move. Your rib might be broken请别动,您的肋骨可能骨折了
commer.Please don't neglect to advise us of the shipment in time请勿忘及时通知我方装运事宜
gen.please don't touch the exhibits请勿触摸展品
gen.Please drop your money into the box and take seats inside请将钱投入这个箱子,到车上坐好
gen.Please endorse the traveler's check请背签这张旅行支票
gen.please enter my subscription for one year toM 请检收
gen.please enter my subscription for one year toM 寄去 M 的一年订费
commer.Please establish an L/C to cover this purchase请开立支付本购买合同项下货物的信用证
commer.Please establish L/C at once in order to facilitate our shipping arrangements以便我们安排装运
commer.Please establish L/C at once in order to facilitate our shipping arrangements请立即开立信用证
commer.Please establish the L/C immediately to enable us to make shipment at an early date请立即开立信用证以使我方早日装运货物
commer.Please establish the relevant L/C covering our S/C No. 552 as soon as possible请尽快开立我方第552号销售确认书项下有关信用证
tech.please exchange请交换
commer.Please expedite shipment as soon as possible请尽速装船
gen.Please explain in detail when and where and how you lost your purse请详细介绍你何时何地钱包丢失的
commer.Please extend L/C No. 2210 for 20 days请将第2210号信用证展期20天
railw."Please flush toilet", plate"请放水冲洗"铭牌
gen.Please follow the instruction of station staffs and leave the station in order请按站务员的指示有序离开车站
gen.Please forgive me. I really didn't mean that请原谅,真的不是那个意思
econ.please forward收到后转交
shipb.please forward to请转送
commer.Please furnish us with further details as early as possible请尽早为我们提供进一步细节
econ.Please get everything ready before your application for the import licence is endorsed进口许可证申请得到批准之前,请将一切准备好
busin.please give copy请给副本
gen.Please give me a blanket请给我一条毯子
gen.Please give me a non-stop ticket to New York请给我一张去纽约的直达票
gen.Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员
commer.Please give this matter your close attention请对此事密切注意
gen.Please go to the information desk, they will be able to help you请到咨询台,他们会为您提供帮助
relig.please God如系天点
gen.Please have him call me back请让他给我回电话
gen.Please hold on. The subscriber you dialed is busy now请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中
gen.Please hurry up. I have to leave soon快点,我得马上走
commer.Please immediately make us a firm offer CIF Hamburg for 1,000 M/T peanut请即报1,000公吨花生的实盘,汉堡到岸价格
busin.please inform immediately请速告
commer.Please inform us of the fresh supply of goods in that case请告你方新的货源情况
commer.Please inform us of the fresh supply of goods in that case假如那样
commer.Please instruct your bankers to amend the letter of credit by cable请通知你方银行用电报修改信用证
commer.Please insure the goods at our cost against damage in transit费用由我方负担
commer.Please insure the goods at our cost against damage in transit请对货物运输途中损失投保
econ.Please inventory the goods in stock for our reference请开列一份存货清单供我们参考
gen.Please just leave it in the laundry bag in the wardrobe放在衣柜里的洗衣袋就行了
busin.please keep hands off请勿动手
econ.Please keep the daily account of sales and purchase in a journal请将每日购销账目记入逐日账本
busin.please keep the room tidy保持室内整洁
gen.Please keep two enter seats for us to pick up请给我保留两张靠中间位置的
commer.Please kindly note that the insurance covers FPA and War Risks only. Should additional insurance coverage be required, the extra premium incurred would be for the buyer's account请注意保险只包括平安险加战争险,如果要求投保附加险,所需额外保险费将由买方支付
gen.Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走
econ.Please let us have your check for the 35 USD overdue迟付的35美元请速寄来支票
econ.Please let us know the description of articles which you are interested in请告知你方感兴趣的商品名称
econ.Please let us know whether we send the goods by ship or by lighter请告知货物用轮船还是驳船运送
econ.Please let us know your low quotation with the date of shipment and quantity available请报你方最低价并注明装船日期及可供数量
econ.Please let us know your reaction to our proposal请告知你方对我方建议的反应
econ.Please make an investigation of the matter and let us know your findings请调査此事并向我们通报结果
commer.Please make reference to Term 2. of the agreement请参阅协议第二条
commer.Please make us a firm offer, indicating the minimum quantity and the earliest time of shipment请报实盘,并标明最低起订量与最早装运期
econ.Please make us an offer for any product within the fabric of this line请给我们报这类商品中的任何一种
commer.Please make us an offer for prompt shipment请给我方一个即期装运的报盘
commer.Please make us cable offer请用电报报盘
commer.Please make us fresh offers请给我方报新价
econ.Please make your whole efforts to promote these products请尽全力推销这些产品
econ.Please mark the shipped cartons with continuous numbers请在装运的纸板箱上标上序号
gen.Please move back. Don't block the door上车请往里走,不要堵在门口
econ.please note and return请注意回示
econ.Please note that our terms of payment are by confirmed irrevocable and sight L/C请注意我们的付款条件是保兑的、不可撤消的、见票即付的信用证
econ.Please note that the quality of the initial export represents the repute of our firm请注意,首批岀口商品的质量代表公司的声誉
econ.Please note that these quotations are open for a week only because there are frequent fluctuations in the market price务请注意,由于市场价格频繁波动,所有报价有效期仅一周
econ.Please note that these two clauses are mutually inconsistent请注意这两个条款是互相矛盾的
econ.Please note that we suggest modifications to the agreement请注意我方建议对本协议作出修改
commer.please notice请注意
commer.Please notice the regulations overleaf请注意本页背面规定
econ.Please particularize the time and place of the negotiation in the written notice请在书面通知里,详细说明谈判时间及地点
busin.please pay请付
gen.Please pay a cancellation fee of 10 dollars请付 10 美元退票手续费
busin.please pay here在此付款
gen.Please pick up a long-term storage tag at the Bell Captain's Desk请到服务台领取长期存物证
commer.Please protect meet our draft on presentation请见票即付我方汇票
gen.Please pull your table down. It's lunch time午餐时间到了,请拉开桌子
gen.Please put me on the earliest possible connecting flight to San Francisco请帮我订一张最早的飞往旧金山的联运航班
gen.Please put the luggage over special height, length, and weight in the trunk请把超过一定高度、长度和重量的行李放进汽车行李箱
econ.Please quote a price for supplying these goods请对供应这批货物报价
econ.Please quote the keen est prices请报最低价
econ.Please quote your lowest prices CIF San Francisco for each of the items below, inclusive of our 3% commission请就下列各项开报包含我方3%佣金在内的旧金山到岸最低价 (成本、保险费加运费)
commer.Please refer to the postscript to our letter of 5th inst请参阅我方本月五日函附言
gen.Please refrain from taking any stimulants请避免接受任何刺激物
commer.Please renew your offer on same terms and conditions请按同样条件恢复报盘
tech.please reply at once请即刻答复
commer.Please reply by urgent telegram请用急电回复
econ.Please report the status of delivery请将交货的准备情况告知我方
commer.Please rest assured that the order will be punctually fulfilled请放心你方订单将准时予以执行
econ.Please rest assured that we will abide by our promise请放心我们一定遵守我们的诺言
econ.Please rest assured that we will render you our best services请放心,我方将乐于为你方提供最好的服务
commer.Please rest assured we'll execute your order as per the terms agreed请放心,我们将按商定的条款执行你方定单
gen.Please retain this receipt as proof of your purchase and your guarantee请保存好收据,作为交款凭证,并享受保修服务
commer.Please return one copy of the contract, completed with your signature请寄回经你方签署的合同一份
busin.please return to the rack after use用毕放回原处
commer.Please rush amendment to L/C No.1234请速修改信用证1234号
commer.please rush L/C请速开立信用证
econ.Please see to it that the quality of the merchandise will be fully equal to that of the sample请务必保证商品质量与样品完全相同
econ.Please see to it that there is no defect in the quality of the new products请注意在这些新产品的质量方面不要有任何缺陷
econ.Please see to it that you reserve the goods for us because we are in urgent need of them因为我们急需此货,请务必为我方保留
avia.please send again请重新发送
econ.Please send any notice permitted under this contract by prepaid registered mail请将本合同认可的任何通知用邮资预付的挂号邮件寄发
commer.Please send back the duplicate duly countersigned会签后请及时退寄一份
econ.Please send bills of lading under separate cover请另邮提单
gen.please send my compliments to sb.请代我向某人问好〔致意〕
econ.Please send some samples of the most fashionable clothes available at your shop请送一些你店可供应的最时髦服装的样品
gen.Please send someone to clear up the tableware请派人到我房间来收拾餐具好吗?
gen.please send the goods at your earliest convenience请将货品尽快寄来
econ.Please send the parcels airmail请将这些包裹航邮寄来
commer.Please send us additional copies of invoice in triplicate请寄送发票副本三份
econ.Please send us information on your product information请寄来有关你方产品的资料
commer.Please send us liberal samples as soon as possible请尽快寄送大量样品
commer.Please send us samples covering your offer请寄送你方报盘项下的货样
commer.Please send us the descriptive literature at your earliest convenience请尽早寄来说明书
econ.Please send us the latest catalogue of your products with the price-list请寄你方产品最新目录及价目单
econ.Please send us the missing items by air freight so as to complete the shipment请将所缺项目空运给我们,以资补足
econ.Please send us your brochure and price list请寄给我们一份贵公司的产品手册和价目表
econ.Please send us your firm offer by letter indicating trade discount and terms of shipment请用信报实盘,并注明同业折扣和装运条件
gen.Please serve two slices of carrot cake as dessert请来两片胡萝卜蛋糕当甜点
gen.Please settle your bill before leaving the hotel请您先结账然后再离开酒店
commer.Please ship the goods at your earliest convenience请把货物尽早发来
econ.Please ship the goods within the life of L/C请在信用证有效期内发货
gen.please show me the drawings请把图纸给我看看
gen.Please show me your boarding pass, sir先生,请出示您的登机牌
gen.please show the drawings to all of us请把图纸给我们大家看看
gen.Please show your passport and declaration card请出示护照和海关申报卡
commer.Please sign on the dotted line请在虚线上签字
gen.Please sign them again on the back. May I see your passport, please? Thank you. That's 50 dollars. Please count it to make sure it's correct请您在支票后面再签个字。我能看一下您的护照吗?谢谢。一共是50美元,请您点清钱数
shipb.Please sign your name here.请您在这儿签字
gen.Please sign your name here. Thank you请在这里签名,谢谢
gen.Please sign your name on the bottom line and put down your address here请在支票底端的线上签名,并在这儿写下您的地址
gen.Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名
econ.Please speed up the shipment of those goods请加速装运那批货物
gen.Please stop and wait till I take a picture of the Waterloo Bridge请停车等我照一张滑铁卢大桥照片
gen.Please take your change and receipt请收好您的找零和收据
gen.Please tell him I have received his gift. Thank him for the lovely bracelet请转告他我已经收到他的礼物了,谢谢他送我这么可爱的手镯
gen.Please tell him I would like to buy the car on the TV commercial请转告他我想要买电视广告上的汽车
gen.Please tell me how much you want to change请告诉我你要换多少
gen.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes washed, dry-cleaned, ironed or mended请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要水洗、干洗、熨烫或缝补
commer.Please time your L/C so that it reaches us in good time for shipment安排装运
commer.Please time your L/C so that it reaches us in good time for shipment以便及时到达我方
commer.Please time your L/C so that it reaches us in good time for shipment请计时开证
commer.Please try your best to effect an increase in turnover请尽最大努力扩大营业额
earth.sc.please turn over请阅后面
commer.please turn over请阅背面条款
earth.sc.please turn over见后面
tech.please turn over请阅反面
tech.please turn over请见下页
tech.please turn over请见反面
tech.please turn over请看背面
tech.please turn over请阅下页
tech.please turn over见下页
tech.please turn over见反面
tech.please turn over请阅后页
econ.please turnover见反面
econ.please turnover请阅后页
econ.Please understand that it's necessary for us to place stress on this point请理解我们强调这一点是必要的
econ.Please understand that next year we will not deliver you free spare parts现通知,我方明年不再免费供应你方备用零件
busin.please wait请稍等
busin.please wait a little while请稍等
gen.Please wait a moment. I'll arrange it for you请稍等,我马上给您安排
gen.Please wrap them separately, thanks请分別包起来,多谢
gen.Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子
gen.Please write down your contact address here请写下联系地址
econ.Please write us and explain why the shipment is delayed请来函解释为何推迟货物的发运
commer.Please write us in full details请详尽向我方作书面说明
gen.Please write your account number on the back of the check请在支票背面写上你的账号
gen.please yourself请便
gen.Put your luggage on the scale, please请把您的行李放在秤上
busin.recall again please请再叫接
avia.replay, if you please请回复
gen.Ring, then, if you please, for a second knife, fork, and plate, and we will dine together现在,假如你不介意,请拉一下铃,再要一副刀叉碟子来,我们一同进餐吧
gen.Separate, please. And I'd like a breakdown of the bill分开结吧,还有账单要细分一下
gen.She's not here right now. Could you hold a moment, please?她现在不在这里。请稍等好吗?
gen.Show me your passport, please!请让我看一下您的护照
gen.Sir, can I see your ticket please?先生,您的票呢?
gen.Sir, enter your pin number, please先生,请输入您的密码
gen.Sir, you've ordered Muslim meals earlier. Here is your meal. Enjoy it, please先生,您早先预定了穆斯林餐。这是您的餐,请享用
gen.Sorry, the cash register system is out of order. Please follow me to another checkout很抱歉,收银机系统出现故障,我带您去另外一个收银台买单
gen.Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist. Please check it and dial later您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨
gen.Sorry! The subscriber you dialed cannot be connected for the moment. Please redial later对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨
gen.Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue. Please renew it, thank you!对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!
gen.Sorry! Your telephone service is suspended. For more information, please dial "1860"对不起!您的电话已停机。详情请垂询“1860”
gen.Thanks for your service. Here is your tip, please感谢您的服务,这是给您的小费
sport.The athletes of men's 400 metres race round one heat two, assemble here please!男子 400 米预赛第 2 组运动员、请在这里集合!
gen.The black one is fine. Please bring me some rock sugar黑咖啡就好,不过给我点冰糖
gen.The British Embassy, please. I have to be there by10我去英国大使馆,10点之前赶到那里
econ.The colour cards are enclosed. Please return it to us after you review them and choose the nearest shade附上色卡,请审阅并选一最相似颜色后寄回
econ.The content is too little, please particularize内容太简单,请详告
gen.The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it详细情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧
gen.The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know, and I will tell the doctor医生说,您应该卧床休息些日子。如果您感到气急,请告诉我,我会转告医生的
econ.The goods we have received do not tally with the sample. Please look into it我们收到的货物与定货样品不符,请调査此事
gen.The hotel is on fire now. Please evacuate immediately酒店发生火警,请立即离开房间
gen.The light has fused. Please change the bulb for me灯泡坏了,请换一个
gen.The slippers are worn out. Change them for me, please拖鞋坏了,请给我换一双
econ.The time limit has expired, please approach the shipping company directly时间期限已过,请直接和轮船公司接洽
gen.There are some cock-roaches in the room. Please wipe them out房间里有嶂螂,请把它们除掉
gen.There is no water in the water closet. Would you please have it repaired?马桶无水,请修理一下
gen.There's the information desk. How do we get the 70th Street, please?那儿有个问讯处。请问我们怎样能到第70街?
commer.This is a firm offer, please reply here on or before 30th April本实盘于4月30日或其前回复到达有效
busin.This is a trial order. Please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the market If successful, we will give you large orders in the future这是试销订单。请先仅给我们发100套,看看市场如何。如果反响不错,我们将大量订购
gen.This is an exchange memo. Please fill in your name and the amount you intend to change这是外汇兑换单,请填上您的姓名及需要兑换的金额
gen.This is Barbara in room 209. I'd like to order breakfast,please我是209房的芭芭拉。我想要订份早餐
gen.This is Mr. Roger in room 8808. Mr. Smith will come for this while I am out. Could you hand it to him,please?这是8808房间的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生会来。您能帮我把这个交给他吗?
gen.This is room 302. Please bring me bath towels.这是302房间。请给我送几条浴巾
gen.Try this one, please. How is it?试一下这双,怎么样?
busin.turn over please请阅下页
busin.turn over please请见背面
gen.turn over, please请翻看背面
gen.Two cups of brandy, chalk it up to me, please来两杯白兰地,请记在我的账上
gen.Two first class and express limited tickets for Brussels, please请给我两张去布鲁塞尔的头等特快车票
gen.Two medium sherry, please请拿两中杯雪利酒
commer.Upon receipt of the samples, please inform us of your comments收到样品后请告知你方意见
gen.Vehicle starts. Please hold well and stand stably车辆起步,请扶稳站好
gen.Wait a moment, please. I will transfer it for you请稍等,我将为您转接
gen.Waiter, we'll have separate checks, please服务员,请为我们分开结账
gen.We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board?我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机?
gen.We are through with our meal. Could I have the bill, please?我们吃完了。请把账单拿来好吗?
gen.We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报
gen.We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换
gen.We can only hold the table for 15 minutes, so please be sure to arrive before8.我们只能保留15分钟,所以请您务必在8点以前到
gen.We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完
gen.We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机
gen.We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间
commer.We herewith enclose our S/C No. 1144 in duplicate for this transaction. Please sign the counterpart and return it to us for our file at your earliest convenience请尽早签署后退寄一份供存
commer.We herewith enclose our S/C No. 1144 in duplicate for this transaction. Please sign the counterpart and return it to us for our file at your earliest convenience兹附寄此笔交易的第1144号合同一式二份
gen.We offer wheelchair and walking stick. Please contact the Luggage Room if you need如需轮椅车和拐杖,请与行李房联系
gen.We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待
gen.Welcome to Canada. May I see your passport, please?欢迎来到加拿大。请让我看一下您的护照
gen.We'll be at the London tower in a minute. Please get ready to get off the bus伦敦塔快到了,请做好下车准备
gen.Well, it's too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front of you, please?嗯,这包太大了,可能会掉下来砸伤人。把它放在您前面的座位下面好吗?
gen.Well, let's try to get in touch with them. Now would you please write down what you have told me in detail?嗯,让我们设法同他们联系。现在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的信息
gen.What nationality are you, please?请问您的国籍?
gen.What's the exchange rate for U. S. dollars, please?请问美元的汇率是多少?
gen.What's the mode of your payment, please?请问您用什么方式支付?
gen.When we reach the Disneyland, I'll let you know. Then step down at the back door, please到达迪士尼乐园时,我会提醒。请从后门下车
gen.Where can I buy souvenirs, please?请问哪里可以买到纪念品?
gen.Where is the railway station, please?请问火车站在哪?
gen.Who is the tour leader, please?请问谁是领队?
gen.Will passengers please wait in the lounge?请乘客在休息室等候
gen.Will you check the number again, please?请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
busin.Will you please let us have an idea of your price?你们产品的价格怎么样?
gen.Will you please repeat it?请你重说一遍好吗?
gen.Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
gen.Will you speak up, please?请你大声一点好吗?
commer.With regard to S/C No. 5012, please ship the goods as soon as possible关于第5012 号销售合同,请尽快装运货物
gen.Would you bring me some bandages? I cut my finger. Please try to hurry能给我送一些绷带吗?我把手割伤了,麻烦您快点
gen.Would you cash these traveler's checks, please? I need ten-dollar bills, please请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?请给我十元一张的
gen.Would you hold the line, please? I will find out his number for you请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码
gen.Would you please fill out the lost property form? So we can contact you if it's located您填一下失物单好吗?如果有人发现了,我们可以和您联系
gen.Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four ten-pound notes and four ten-penny notes, and the rest in small change?请给我7张5英镑纸币,4张10英镑纸币,4个10便士硬币,剩下的要零票
gen.Would you please give me some writing-paper?您能给我一些信纸吗?
gen.Would you please introduce some daily diet in France?请讲讲法国的日常饮食吧
gen.Would you please join me for the dinner?和我一起吃饭,好吗?
gen.Would you please let me have a look at the remarks on the receipt?请让我看一眼收据上的记录好吗?
gen.Would you please put it in a gift box?你能不能把它装在礼品盒里?
gen.Would you please put them on the scale?把它们放在秤上好吗?
gen.Would you please put your suitcases and bags on the scale?您能把箱子和包放到秤上吗?
gen.Would you please seal your bag properly ? I'll place a fragile sticker on the bag ?您能妥善封好您的包吗?我会在行李上贴上易碎标签
gen.Would you please show me your prescription?能让我看看您的验光单吗?
gen.Would you please sign the bill?请您在账单上签名好吗?
gen.Would you please spell your name?您的名字怎么拼?
gen.Would you please take a message?请你代我留话好吗?
gen.Would you please tell me my balance?请把我账上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
shipb.Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer.为了便于报价,能否告知贵方所需数量
gen.Would you please try Olympic Hotel? The phone number is您不妨试一下奥林匹克饭店。电话号为88810166
gen.Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?请您把行李放在机器上好吗?
gen.Would you put your signature here, please?请您在这签一下名,好吗?
gen.Yes, I'd like the double cheeseburger meal, please我要一个双层起司汉堡
gen.Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please?我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
gen.Yes. like some. Please don't overfill the coffee. I want some room for milk好的,来一些,不过咖啡不要太多,还想放些牛奶
gen.Yes, please. Here is my boarding pass好的,麻烦你。这是我的登机牌
gen.Yes. Please tell him to call me back tonight at 10:00.好,请告诉他今晚10点给我回电话
gen.Yes, sure. Also, I' d like a non-smoking room, please当然可以。另外,请给我一间无烟房
gen.You recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate?你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢?
gen.Your flight will take off soon. Please be quick to board the aircraft through Gate No 36. Thank you for your cooperation您的航班即将起飞,请迅速由36号登机口登机,谢谢合作
gen.Your name, please?请问您叫什么名字?
gen.Your visa and passport, please请出示您的签证和护照
Showing first 500 phrases