English | Chinese |
A night guard will prevent you from grinding your teeth | 殆垫可以防止夜磨牙。 |
A surgery is necessary to insert implants into your jaw bone | 为了把种植体植入颌骨,外科手术是必需的 |
A temporary filling will be placed on the tooth | 给这颗牙暂封 |
A tooth after root canal treatment is more likely to fracture | 经过根管治疗的牙齿发生折裂的可能性比较大 |
A toothbrush can not properly clean all the plaque from these grooves | 刷牙并不能清除所有沟裂内的菌斑 |
A well balanced diet increases the resistance to disease | 合理的饮食可增强抵抗疾病的能力 |
Are you a new patient? | 您是初诊病人吗? |
Are you feeling a pain when I use the drill? Then I will use an injection for anesthesia | 当我钻牙时您感觉痛吗?如果痛,我将给您打针麻药 |
Are you going to stay in China for a while? | 您打算在中国逗留一段时间吗? |
Are you under a doctor's care now? | 您现在看医生了吗? |
As it is a small cavity, I will put a resin filling | 因为这是个小的龋洞,所以我用树脂充填 |
At first, I'll prepare the tooth before making a core | 在取桩前我要进行牙体预备 |
Avoid exercise and don't take a bath on the day of extraction | 拔牙当天请不要洗澡和运动 |
Could you wait for a while? | 您愿意等一会儿吗? |
Dental caries can be prevented with a combination of home care and professional care | 龋病可以通过家庭和专业的护理来预防 |
Did a painkiller help to relieve the pain? | 镇痛药能减轻疼痛吗? |
Did you lose a metal inlay? | 金属嵌体脱落了吗? |
Do you feel a high spot on the tooth? | 您感觉咬合时有高点吗? |
Do you feel it a little high anywhere? | 您感觉哪里先接触? |
Do you have a Chinese health insurance? | 您有中国的健康保险吗? |
Do you have a fever? | 您发烧了吗? |
Do you have a habit of clenching your teeth? | 您有紧咬牙的习惯吗? |
Do you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night? | 您有夜间磨牙的习惯吗? |
Do you have a registration card? | 您有挂号证吗? |
Do you have a special pain anywhere? | 您有特别痛的地方吗? |
Do you have any of the following symptoms: noise in the joints, headache, a stiff shoulder, or sleepless at night? | 您有以下什么症状:关节弹响,头痛,肩膀僵直眠? |
Do you want to see a dentist? | 您要看牙病吗? |
Don't move for a while, please | 请别动,坚持一下 |
Don't touch the extraction socket with a finger or tongue as it may lead to further bleeding and infection | 请不要用手指和舌头碰拔牙窝,它可能导致创口出血和感染 |
Drilling may hurt you a little bit | 钻牙可能会使您感觉点疼痛 |
During the drilling of your tooth, you may feel the vibration a little | 当钻您的牙时,您会感觉有点振动 |
Everyone is a little nervous when they have dental treatment | 每个人看牙病时都会有点紧张 |
For a filling? A denture? Or a cleaning? | 补牙?镶牙 做义齿?还是洗牙 洁牙? |
Has a dentist ever told you that you have gingivitis or periodontitis? | 有医生告诉过您,您患有牙龈炎或牙周炎吗? |
Have you ever had a blood transfusion? | 您输过血吗? |
Have you ever had a pain like this before? | 以前有过这样的疼痛吗? |
Have you ever had a pain like this before? | 您曾有过这样的疼痛吗? |
Have you ever had a serious illness? | 我想了解您的既往史。 |
Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction? | 您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗? |
Have you ever had any adverse reactions to a local anesthetic? | 您以前对局麻药有什么不良反应? |
Have you ever had any reactions to a medicine or a shot? | 您有过敏史吗? |
How many cigarettes do you smoke in a day? | 您一天抽几根烟? |
How many times do you brush your teeth in a day? | 一天刷几次牙? |
I am going to clean a cavity in your tooth and fill it with composite resin | 我将会把你牙齿上的龋洞清理干净并用树脂充填它们 |
I have to put a metal core into the root canal after root canal filling | 我要在已经充填过的根管中放置金属桩 |
I put a lining under the filling to prevent from sensitivity | 我会用护髓材料来预防牙齿敏感 |
I put a special lining over the deepest part of the cavity to protect the nerve of your tooth | 对于龋洞近髓处,我们会用特殊的护髓材料保护牙髓 |
I recommend a porcelain fused to metal crown for your front tooth rather than a metal one | 我建议您用烤瓷冠修复前牙而不是金属冠 |
I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum | 我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈 |
I will do a pulp test on this tooth | 我将对这颗牙做牙髓活力测试 |
I will make a diagnosis and treatment plan till next appointment | 到下次复诊时我将做诊疗计划 |
I will make a small incision to drain the pus | 我将切个小切口以便于脓液的引出 |
I will put a red color liquid on your teeth so that we can see the sugar bugs | 我将用红色的液体涂抹你的牙齿以便我们能看到牙虫 |
I will put a temporary filling today | 今天我将做一个临时充填 |
If bleeding continues, place a piece of gauze over the extraction site and bite it firmly | 如果继续出血,请另外咬紧一个棉球 |
If they are dry for a long time, they may bend and lose their good fit. Instructions after teeth extraction | 如果义齿干燥很长时间,它们可能变形失去好的适应性。 |
If you have deep pockets, you might need a surgery to remove some of the gum tissue around your teeth | 如有深牙周袋,可以通过牙周手术切除少许牙周的牙龈组织 |
I'll do a pulp test on the tooth to find out whether the pulp is healthy | 我想给这颗牙进行牙髓活力测试,看看牙髓是否正常 |
I'll give you antibiotics, please take them, After getting a good condition, we will pull it out | 我给您开些抗生素,待炎症消退后,我们再拔牙 |
I'll grind the filling down a little, and polish it | 我将把充填物磨低点然后抛光它 |
I'll grind the point a little | 我将磨去少量痛点处的基托 |
I'll make a model of the teeth for making a crown | 我将为制作牙冠灌制牙模型 |
I'll make a model of the teeth for making a denture | 我将为制作义齿灌制牙模型 |
I'll make a small opening in the top of your tooth | 我将在您的牙齿上钻个小眼 |
I'll make a white composite resin filling for your front tooth | 我会用白色树脂材料来充填前牙 |
I'll place a lead apron on you | 我将给您围上铅围裙 |
I'll pull your lip and cheek a little | 我会轻轻地牵拉您的嘴唇和颊部 |
I'll put a core into the tooth to support it | 我将在牙内放置桩核以起到支持作用 |
I'll put a filling in the root canal | 我将充填根管 |
I'll put a film in your mouth | 我将在您的嘴里放一张感光胶片 |
I'll put a plastic temporary crown on the teeth | 我将为您做一个塑料临时冠 |
I'll put this rubber dam on the teeth to get a dry field | 我将把橡皮障放在牙齿上以便获得干燥的环境 |
I'll take an impression of this tooth for making a core | 我将为制作核取模 |
I'll take an impression of your teeth for a study model | 为灌制一副研究模型,我将给您的牙齿取印模 |
I'll write you a prescription, please take the medicine as instruction | 我给您开些药,请按说明服用 |
I'm going to put a cotton roll in your mouth | 我将在您的嘴里放个棉卷 |
Implantation is the way of the treatment to make a hole on the jaw bone, to put a metal basement and place a kind of denture on it | 种植是一种治疗方法:首先在颌骨体上钻一个洞,然后植入金属牙根,最后在牙根上放上一种义齿 |
In order to remove the pain, it is necessary to do a root canal treatment | 为了消除疼痛,根管治疗是必需的 |
Is it a dull pain? | 它是钝痛吗? |
Is it a sharp pain? | 是锐痛吗? |
Is it a throbbing pain? | 是跳痛吗? |
Is this the first time you have a denture? | 这是您第一次戴义齿吗? |
It is better to have a blood test before the extraction | 拔牙前最好有血常规检査 |
It is better to make a new denture than to repair the old one | 制作一副新义齿较修理旧义齿好 |
It is important to have regular dental check-ups at least once a year | 每年一次的口腔检査是非常重要的 |
It is necessary to place a core, as the tooth is very weak | 由于患牙非常薄弱,需要放置桩核 |
It is normal for there to have a little bleeding mixed with saliva until the next day | 直到明天口腔里有少量血液都是正常的 |
It is not a deep cavity, and can be filled easily | 这个龋洞并不深,很容易被充填 |
It makes a buzzing noise, sprays a mist of water and breaks up the calculus | 超声洗牙时会发出嗡嗡声,产生水雾,并震碎牙结石 |
It might be a little uncomfortable after the treatment. Instructions after prosthetic treatment | 治疗后牙齿可能有点不舒服。 |
It might bleed a little bit for the rest of the day | 拔牙后几天唾液里可能会带有少量血液 |
It takes a long time to complete the orthodontic treatment | 正畸治疗需要很长时间 |
It will be better in about a week | 一周内复诊最好 |
It will be helpful to insert a metal core into the tooth and make a crown after root canal therapy | 经过根管治疗的牙齿最好进行桩冠修复保护患牙 |
It will disappear in about a week | 一周后敏感的症状将会消失 |
May I be excused for a while? | 您愿意等几分钟吗? |
Move it in a circular motion about ten times at the same place | 每个部位应刷十次 |
Periodontitis is a chronic disease | 牙周炎是慢性疾病 |
Please bite firmly on a piece of gauze for twenty minutes until it has stopped bleeding, Then place the used gauze in a plastic bag and tie tightly before disposing it in the rubbish | 请紧咬棉球二十分钟直到止血。然后把棉球吐到塑料袋中系紧再丢入垃圾袋。 |
Please breathe through your nose for a while | 请用鼻子呼吸一会儿 |
Please close your mouth a little | 请闭些嘴 |
Please have a seat | 请坐 |
Please keep your teeth together for a while | 请保持一会咬牙状态 |
Please open your mouth a little wider | 请把嘴张大些 |
Please press the film for a little while | 请按住胶片 |
Please rub this ointment gently several times in a day | 一天内轻轻涂擦这种油膏几次 |
Please stay still for a moment | 请坚持一下 |
Please use a hard toothbrush | 请用硬一点的牙刷 |
Sensitive is common in the tooth with a big filling | 有大充填物的牙齿敏感很常见 |
Take this antibiotic with a glass of water thirty minutes after every meal, three times a day, for three days | 饭后三十分钟用水服用抗生素,每天三次,连续服用三天 |
The acid can eat a cavity in the tooth | 酸可以把你的牙齿弄个洞出来 |
The decay is very deep, so I will use a local anesthetic before drilling | 龋洞很深,在钻牙前我将给您打一针局麻药 |
The doctor is now with a patient | 医生现在正在看病人 |
The doctor will remove the sutures after a week | —周后可以拆线 |
The patient before you is a rather complicated case, l'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour | 您前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,您至少还得等半个小时 |
The porcelain crown will look just like a natural tooth | 全瓷冠看起来接近天然牙 |
The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold food for a while | 洗完牙后牙齿会出现对冷热食物敏感的现象 |
The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while | 以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感 |
The tooth with a root canal filling sometimes changes its color | 根充后的牙会改变颜色 |
The X-ray shows a cavity | 这张 X 线片显示有个龋洞 |
The X-ray will be developed in a few minutes | X 线片会几分钟后洗出来 |
There are three stages for orthodontic treatment, the periods for detail examinations, treatment with braces and maintenance using a retainer | 正畸治疗包括三个阶段,依次为:仔细检查,粘固锁槽调整,用保持器维持 |
There is a crevice between your teeth and the old filling | 旧充填物与牙体之间有缝隙 |
There is a dark area around the root tip | 根尖处有阴影 |
There is a decay under a large filling | 在大的充填物下方有个继发龋 |
There is a possibility that the nerve will die in the future | 以后有神经坏死的可能性 |
There might be some swelling for a few days | 可能会肿胀几天 |
These grooves can be protected by a hard plastic coating called pit and fissure sealant | 可以用窝沟封闭剂来保护沟裂 |
This appliance "a space maintainer" is used to hold teeth in place and will prevent from losing the space | 可以用缺隙保持器来维持缺失牙的间隙 |
This instrument will stimulate pulp a little bit | 这个仪器对牙髓有点刺激 |
This is a letter of introduction to the university hospital | 这是给大学附属医院的介绍信 |
This is a prescription, Take it to the pharmacy | 这是您的处方,请到药房拿药 |
To make a fixed bridge, we have to prepare more teeth tissue to leave more space, compared with making a removable denture | 与可摘义齿相比,固定桥的基牙需要被磨除更多的牙体组织以为修复体留出间隙 |
To make your denture stable, I'll grind your teeth a little | 为了义齿的稳定,我将把您的牙磨去一点 |
To provide a clean and dry working field on the tooth, I'll put this rubber dam on your tooth | 为了能获得一个清洁干燥的工作环境,我将给您的牙上放上橡皮障 |
Today I will remove the temporary crown, and set a gold crown | 今天,我将去掉临时牙冠换上金冠 |
Today the nerve has been cut, so you may feel a little painful | 今天牙神经已被切断,这可能会使您感觉有点痛 |
Wait a moment, please | 请稍等 |
We are going to adjust the denture a few more times to fit your mouth | 义齿需要调改几次才能适合您的口腔 |
We are running a little behind the schedule | 我们比预约表慢了些 |
We will make a plaster model of your teeth for the treatment plan | 为了制定治疗计划,我将为您灌制一副石膏模型 |
When was the last time you had your teeth cleaned by a dentist or a dental hygienist? | 您最后一次由牙医洁牙是什么时候? |
When was the last time you went to a dental treatment? | 您最后一次治牙是什么时候? |
When you are not wearing your denture, be sure to keep them in a glass of water, so they will not become too dry | 当您不戴义齿时,请把它放到水里,防止义齿变干 |
Would you describe the pain as a dull pain? | 它是钝痛吗? |
Would you take a seat? | 请坐。 |
Would you wait a few minutes? | 您愿意等几分钟吗? |
You can remove the plaque with a tooth brush and dental floss, but you can't remove the calculus | 您可以用牙刷和牙线清除菌斑,但是清除不了牙结石 |
You had better not eat sticky food like a candy | 最好不要吃像糖一样粘的食物 |
You may feel a little pain, but please be patient | 您可能感觉有点痛,请坚持 |
You may feel a little sting when I give the injection | 当我注射麻药时,您可能会感觉到有点针刺感 |
You may feel a strange sensation in your teeth | 这颗牙可能会使您有异样的感觉 |
You may feel it has a strange taste, but please be patient | 您可能会感觉有异味,请忍耐下 |
You should avoid using a hard toothbrush when your gums are inflamed | 牙龈有炎症时您应避免使用硬毛牙刷 |
You will feel a little pinch | 你仅仅能感觉到一点点痛 |
Your tooth may be uncomfortable for a while | 在一段时间里,您的牙齿可能会感觉不舒服 |