Chinese | English |
不,没有。不过离这儿不远。我把车开到旅馆门口了 | No, there aren't any buses. But it is not far. And I have my car at the door of the hotel! |
从这儿走 | this way |
你好,从这儿到华尔街站该怎么坐车? | Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street station from here? |
你这别致的小帽子在哪儿买的?真漂亮啊! | Where did you get this chic little hat? It looks so lovely! |
别这样,你就让点儿价吧 | Come on, give me a break on this |
大家都到这儿了 | Everyone else is here already |
对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 | Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology |
对了,这儿可以上网吗? | By the way, is the Internet connection available here? |
当然,这方面你可以咨询儿科医师 | Of course, you can always consult your pediatrician for advice in this area |
您这儿有带浴室和电视的房间吗? | Have you got a room with a bathroom and a TV? |
您不喜欢这儿的音乐? | You don't like the music here? |
我一个人来这儿旅行 | I'm traveling alone |
我们这儿有许多不同种类的经典中国工艺品,比如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、竹器和中国画 | We've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and crafts, such as cloisonne, lacquerware, jadeware, bamboo carvings and China painting |
我们这儿的鱼不错。有鲤鱼。来一条中等的鲤鱼? | We have good fish here - carp. What about medium sized carp? |
我在这儿住得很开心 | I really enjoy my stay here |
我对这儿的一切都很满意 | I am pleased with everything here |
我想把这个寄放在你这儿,袋子里没有贵重或易碎物品 | I'd like to leave this with you, and there is not anything valuable or breakable |
我能把行李放在这儿下午走时再来取吗? | Can I leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? |
我能把行李放在这儿吗? | Can I put my baggage here? |
打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这儿了? | Excuse me, I thought it was a unon-stop flight".Why did the plane stop here? |
把这试验整个儿地重新从头开始 | start the test all over again from the beginning |
来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃 | Do try some sauce. It tastes yummy with fried chicken |
杨,这儿有公共汽车去你家吗? | Is there a bus from here to your house, Young? |
没有别的工具是适合于这件活儿的 | no other tool is suitable for the job |
沿着这条街走,离这儿大约两千米 | Go along this street and it's about two kilometers away |
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了 | Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy |
莉莉,我这个暑假准备去美国玩儿,我应该怎样完成网上的 DS-160申请表? | Hi, Lily! I will go to the U. S. this summer. What should I do to complete my DS-160 application online? |
请在支票底端的线上签名,并在这儿写下您的地址 | Please sign your name on the bottom line and put down your address here |
请问这儿能办一卡通吗? | Excuse me. Can I apply for a metro card here? |
请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?这是我的旅行支票。能兑现吗? | Do you exchange foreign currency here? This is my traveler's check. Can you cash it for me? |
请问,你们这儿有螺丝钻鸡尾酒吗? | Excuse me, do you have Screwdriver? |
超重儿童存在发生严重且花费巨大的健康问题的风险,而这些健康问题曾经主要属于中年人易犯疾病的范围,如2型糖尿病和心脏病 | Overweight children are at the risk of developing serious and costly health problems that used to be primarily the province of middle-aged adults, like Type 2 diabetes and heart disease |
这儿 | here |
这儿和我们国家一样,一般人好像不爱吃米饭 | Rice doesn't seem to be popular here like in my country |
这儿太挤了,我来付账,然后到外面找你 | It's too crowded here. Let me settle up. I'll meet you outside the supermarket |
这儿是壁柜,那是洗澡间 | Here's the closet and there's the bathroom |
这儿有 | we have here |
这儿有个大本钟真好 | It's so good to have Big Ben here |
这儿没有叫安娜的 | There's no one named Anna here |
这得费点劲儿去做 | it wants some doing |
这是最适合干这件活儿的工具 | this is the very tool for the job |
这标价有点儿贵 | It's a little overpriced |
这种鸡尾酒没有多少劲儿 | There is not much kick in the cocktail |