Chinese | English |
为什么法国人这么喜欢海鳗汤? | Why people in France like moray soup so much? |
为什么玛格内特岛这么有名? | Why is the Magnetic Island so famous? |
他对这个问题孢什么态度 | how does he stand on this question |
他很可以不妨这么说 | he may well say so |
他竟然这么说! | quotha |
你一共申请了多少所大学?有几所录取了你?为什么选择这所大学? | How many universities have you applied for? How many of them admitted you? Why do you want to study in this university? |
你为什么这么喜欢河内? | Why do you love Hanoi so much? |
你为什么这么喜欢马丘比丘? | Why do you like Machu Picchu so much? |
你今天怎么这么容易生气? | Why are you so cross today? |
你们这里怎么能把价格压得这么低? | But how can you lower the price so much? |
你好,从这儿到华尔街站该怎么坐车? | Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street station from here? |
你怎么能拒绝我对你的道歉呢?这是不礼貌的 | How can you refuse my apology to you? This is rude |
你来这里做什么? | What is the purpose of your visit? |
你知道这实验是什么时候开始的〔开始的准确日期〕吗 | do you know the exact date when the experiment began |
你觉得这台车床怎么样 | how do you like this lathe |
你这趟旅行的目的是什么?你想要申请哪种类型的签证? | What's your purpose of your visit? What type of visa do you want to apply for? |
M 关于M就讲这么多 | SO much for |
再加这么些个 | as many again |
别这么贪杯,让我们先玩玩飞盘吧 | Don't be such a bear hog. Why not play some frisbee first? |
插人语可以这么说 | so to say |
台起重机吊这么重的东西是很危险的 | it is dangerous for that crane to lift such a heavy load |
哦,不,这完全是我的错。对不起,给您添了这么多麻烦 | # Oh, no, my fault entirely. so sorry for causing you so much trouble |
噢,这很不幸。您想要改签到什么时候呢? | Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. When would you like to reschedule it for? |
在饭馆吃饭点很多菜是一项传统习惯。要知道,过去人们可不像现在这样什么都能吃得起 | Ordering a lot of food at restaurants is just a tradition. You know, in the past, people could not afford to eat out like they can today |
大体就是这么回事 | that's about the size of it |
好,就这么定了,给你钱 | OK. That is it. Here is the money |
对不起,这么晚打电话来 | I am sorry to call you so late |
就这么些 | thus much |
就这么些 | so much |
就这么办 | it's a deal |
就这么办 | that's a deal |
就这么多 | thus much |
就只这么些 | so much |
就是这么回事,所以他们越来越不耐烦 | That's the way it is, so they become more and more impatient |
很抱歉让你等了这么久 | Sorry to keep you waiting so long |
怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了 | How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! |
怎么会这样?那一定是材料没达到要求,或者签证官觉得你目的不纯 | How could that happen? You must have failed to meet the requirements or the officer believed your purpose is not genuine |
您觉得这房间怎么样呢? | How do you like this room? |
意大利人为什么这么喜欢比萨? | Why people in Italy like pizza so much? |
我不知道这工具是做什么用的 | I don't know what this tool is used for |
我也是。我在这里的这段时间你们很照顾我。我都不知道怎么感谢你们才好 | Me too. You ve given me so much help during my stay here. How can I thank you enough? |
我从来没见过这么无耻的人。一公里的路程竟然要我一百美兀 | I have never seen such a shameless guy. He asked me for 100 dollars for only a one kilometer's ride! |
我们招一辆出租车好吗?这样就不用这么晚还乘地铁 | Let's hail a cab, so we don't have to ride the subway so late |
我在泰国买了这只手镯,你觉得怎么样? | I bought the bangle in Thailand. What do you think of it? |
我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢? | I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty? |
我有五个,我再要这么些五个 | I have five, I should like as many more |
我要怎么填这张表呢? | How do I fill out this form? |
打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这儿了? | Excuse me, I thought it was a unon-stop flight".Why did the plane stop here? |
既然你知道这会损坏仪器,你怎么能这样做呢 | How could you, when you knew that this might damage the apparatus |
F是这么大不怎么大的一个力 | F is not so great a force |
月亮比其他任何星球离我们都近得多,这就是为什么它看上去那么大 | the moon is much close to us than any other star, that is why it looks so big |
有这么一个时期… | there comes a time when... |
有什么能帮忙的吗?我们这里有各种各样的车供您选择 | Can I help you? We have all kinds of cars here |
桌上有这么多餐具。我要先用哪些餐具? | There are so many eating utensils on the table. Which ones do I use first? |
没想到居然这么好吃 | I didn? t expect it to taste so good |
看来不像是这么一回事 | it appears not |
真的假的?这怎么可能呢?你一定要再申请一次! | Are you serious? How is this possible? You have to reapply! |
美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期 | Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday |
试一下这双,怎么样? | Try this one, please. How is it? |
请把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?你有没有带什么礼物、植物或食品来这里? | Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, plants, or food in here? |
请转告他我已经收到他的礼物了,谢谢他送我这么可爱的手镯 | Please tell him I have received his gift. Thank him for the lovely bracelet |
购买家纺用品时,要清楚它们的填充物是什么。这对健康很重要 | When you buy home textiles, you should be clear about the fillers which is very important for your health |
这 那么 | thus |
这那 么多 | that much |
这那 么多 | this much |
这个意大利蔬菜汤这么浓,怎么做的? | What makes the minestrone soup so thick? |
这个词是什么意思 | what does this word mean |
这个镇有什么特产吗? | Are there any unusual things produced in this town |
这么 | this |
这么 | so |
也,还这么些 | as much |
这么多的 | so much |
这么多的 | so many |
这么说的 | go |
这么远 | this far |
这么迟才 | at this time of day |
这么长 | this long |
这些脏的盘子怎么办? | What should I do with the dirty dishes? |
这便怎么呢 | what of it |
这几天与您同住的朋友的费用怎么算呢? | How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend? |
这几天感觉好点了么? | Are you feeling better these days? |
这台机器什么地方出了毛病 | there is something wrong with this machine |
这台机器并不像那台运转得那么平稳 | this machine does not run so smoothly as that one |
这实验将进行到什么时候为止 | till when will the experiment continue |
这实验是什么时候开始的 | when did the experiment begin |
这就是为什么…的原因 | this is the reason why |
这就是为什么…的原因 | that is the reason why |
这就是为什么…的原因 | that is the reason why |
这就是为什么固体具有固定形状的道理 | that is the reason why solids have fixed shapes |
这就是为什么香奈尔、鳄鱼和迪奥排进了前五名,它们具有最高的品牌认知度 | That explains why Chanel, Lacoste and Dior rank in the top five brands with the highest level of recognition |
这工具是做什么用的 | what is this tool used for |
这意味着什么? | What does this import? |
这是什么东西 | what's this stuff |
这是多么好的一个建议 | what a good suggestion it is |
这是我第一次来伦敦,您能告诉我怎么叫的士吗? | It is my first time in London. Can you tell me how to call a taxi? |
这有什么关系 | what of it |
这有什么关系 | what does it matter |
这正是我最担心的。你怎么知道哪个更好? | That's my greatest concern. How can you tell which one is better? |
这班船什么时候发?暴风雨就要来了 | When does this ship leave? There, going to be a storm |
这种牛排配什么酱料最好吃? | What sauce goes best with this steak? |
这红酒是我朋友从法国买回来送给我的,味道怎么样? | The wine was a gift from my friend. He bought it in France. How does it taste? |
这趟火车什么时候到达波士顿? | What time does the train reach Boston? |
这里是入境处。请问有什么可以帮您的吗? | This is Immigration Department. What can I do for you? |
这里是大华银行,有什么可以效劳的吗? | This is United Overseas Bank. How may I help you? |
这里是客房送餐服务。有什么可以效劳的? | Room service. May I help you? |
这里是客房部。请问有什么需要为您做的呢? | Room service. What can I do for you? |
这里是财富酒店,我是预订员,请问有什么可以帮到您? | Fortune Hotel. Reservationist. May I help you? |
这里是预订部,您有什么事情吗? | Advance Reservations, may I help you? |
这里面有点什么不很清楚的东西 | there is something not very plain in that |
那可太浪费了 !大家为什么不少点一些菜呢?这样就可以避免吃完饭后剩下太多了 | That seems like an awful waste! Why don't people order fewer dishes so that they don't have to throw, so much away at the end of the meal? |