Subject | Chinese | English |
gen. | 上面要加什么料呢?所有的比萨都有奶酪和番茄酱。你还想加些什么吗? | What about toppings? All pizzas come with cheese and tomato sauce. What else would you like? |
gen. | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 | We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day |
construct. | 不可预见指一个 有经验的承包商 在提交投标文件 那天还不能合理 预见的 | unforeseeable means not reasonably foreseeable by an experienced contractor by the date for the submission of the tender |
footwear | 不管是高跟鞋还是平跟鞋,最关键的是是否合脚,得不夹脚且有一定的活动余地 | The key thing with any shoe, high or flat, is that it should fit properly, not pinch your toes and have a degree of flexibility |
gen. | 不,还没有到 | no, it has not yet arrived |
UN, tech. | 与主要装备没有直接关系的次要装备和消耗品应根据部队实力按 "自我维持"予以偿还 | minor equipment and consumables not directly related to major equipment be reimbursed as "self-sustainment" based on troop strength |
gen. | 也许吧。我 35 分钟前点了午餐,但你看,现在还没有来 | Probably. I ordered my lunch about 35 minutes ago. But you see it hasn't arrived yet |
econ. | 他们已向有偿还能力的保险公司为汽车保了失窃险 | They have insured the cars in solvent insurance companies against theft |
gen. | 他们根本没有统一制服,想穿什么尽管穿,有的穿的是牛仔靴,有的穿着低跟便鞋,还有穿绅士鞋的 | Without set uniforms, they dressed in whatever they wanted - cowboy boots, loafers, and saddle shoes |
proj.manag. | 传真机效应、免费软件的升级规则、还有分布式智能的力量、都是正在兴起的网络经济的一部分 | The Fax Effect, the rule of freeware upgrade, and the power of distributed intelligence are all part of an emerging network economics |
gen. | 你还有其他问题吗 | have you any other questions |
gen. | 你很幸运。我们还有一间空房 | You're in luck. We have a room available |
econ. | 你方 4 月 20 日或以前来电接受此还盘为有效 | This counter offer remains open for your acceptance by telex on or before April 20 |
securit. | 保证有限偿还 | limited by guarantee |
busin. | 关于保险我还有很多事情不清楚 | As for the insurance, I have quite a lot of things which I am still not clear about |
busin. | 关于合同,您还有什么疑问吗? | Have you any questions as regards to the contract? |
commer. | 几乎没有什么讨价还价的力量 | have little bargaining leverage |
gen. | 几乎还没有 | hardly yet |
gen. | 分开结吧,还有账单要细分一下 | Separate, please. And I'd like a breakdown of the bill |
econ. | 判决有利原告还是被告? | Is the sentence in favour of the complaint or respondent n.? |
gen. | 到约定的时间还有半小时 | it wants half an hour to the appointed time |
gen. | 双层床为孩子们创造愉悦的生活环境,且还带有多功能书桌 | Bunk beds create exciting, fun environments for children with versatile desks |
gen. | 另外还有 | in addition |
gen. | 另外还有些药片,每日三次,每次一片 | Here are some tablets, too. Take one tablet three times a day |
agric. | 可还原有机化合物 | reducible organic compound |
gen. | 5 号还有几张票 | There are a few available for the 5 th. |
gen. | 噢!这是个很烦琐的申请过程。你要记住所有问题都需要用英语来回答。还需要上传一张近六个月之内拍的照片 | Oh, that is a detailed application! You should remember that all questions must be answered in English. Besides, you are required to upload a photograph taken within the last six months |
gen. | 在…以前还没有 | it was not till... |
gen. | 在…以前还没有 | it was not till... that |
gen. | 在…以前还没有 | it was not until... |
dentist. | 在您前面还有两个病人 | There are two more patients before you |
commer. | 填有具体偿还日期的政府金边债券 | date stock |
gen. | 太好了!至于房间,先生您更喜欢有烟房还是无烟房? | Fantastic! Now, as for the room, sir, do you prefer smoking or nonsmoking? |
gen. | 头等舱还有没有空位? | Are there any unreserved first class cabins? |
gen. | 好,这款相机有30G的硬盘,1700万像素,还有一个三英尺的显示屏 | OK, this one has a 30 GB hard disc, 17, 000, 000 pixels and a 3-inch LCD screen |
interntl.trade. | 对偿还货币订有保值条款的债务 | debt which has a provision for maintenance of value of the currency of repayment |
busin. | 归还有担保债券 | refundable mortgage bond |
econ. | 归还有担保的债券 | refund mortgage bonds |
fin. | 归还原主或继承人,可享有的 | reversionary |
dentist. | 当你发现下颌有问题时,您还注意到了其他问题吗? | Did you notice any special occasion when you experienced the jaw problem? |
gen. | 当然了,我们有香草奶油蛋糕,还有蛋挞 | Sure. We have vanilla cheesecake and egg custard tart |
earth.sc. | 总还原非有机硫量 | total reduced inorganic sulphur |
gen. | 您还有什么事需要我做的吗? | Is there anything I can do for you? |
dentist. | 您还有其他疾病吗? | Is there anything else that bothers you? |
dentist. | 您还有其他疾病吗? | Have you had any other illness? |
shipb. | 您还有别的意见吗? | Have you any more questions? |
gen. | 您看上去有些不舒服,还好吗? | You don't look very well today. What seems to be wrong? |
gen. | 您要海水珠还是淡水珠?两种都有 | You want sea born pearls or river born pearls? We have both kinds |
gen. | 您认为在不久的将来电子银行还会有哪些进一步发展? | What further advances do you think e-banking will make in the near future? |
gen. | 您这还有空房吗? | Do you have any vacancies? |
gen. | 我买了很多肉。我买了猪排、小牛排、鸡翅和许多热狗肠,还有汉堡饼 | I've bought a lot of meat. I've got pork chops, small steaks, chicken wings and plenty of hot dog sausages and hamburger patties |
gen. | 我们还有意大利馅饼 | We also serve Italian flan |
busin. | 我们还有——款类似的产品,价格便宜很多 | We have another offer for a similar one at much lower price |
gen. | 我们公司将偿还您旅途中所有的相关费用 | Our company will reimburse any expenses incurred during your trip |
gen. | 我们有大冰箱,还有洗碗机 | We have a huge refrigerator and there's also a dishwasher |
gen. | 我们有很多低脂点心。菠萝塔就不含脂肪,还是新推出的 | We serve a wide range of low-fat desserts. Pineapple tart is low in fat. It's new on the menu |
cosmet. | 我们有很多颜色。而且我们的眼影还可以滋润皮肤。它对眼睑是非常温和的。你想试试看吗? | We have a very wide selection of colors And our eye shadow is specially designed to moisturize the skin. So it is very gentle on your eyelids. Would you like to sample some? |
gen. | 我们有玫瑰色的,还有深浅不一的米黄色的 | We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige |
cosmet. | 我们有这种玫瑰色,还有各种浓淡的浅褐色 | We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige |
gen. | 我们这款眼影还有滋润皮肤的功效 | Our eye shadow is especially designed to moisturize the skin |
gen. | 我们酒店有标准房、高级房、豪华房、行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房 | We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms |
gen. | 我做了些米饭,还有咖喱鸡 | I made some rice and curry chicken |
gen. | 我40分钟前订了晚餐,可现在还没有送来 | I ordered dinner about forty minutes ago. It hasn't been delivered yet |
gen. | 我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢? | I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty? |
gen. | 我带齐了要求的所有文件,但还是被拒签了。那我还要带什么呢? | I presented all the documents I was told to bring, but my application was turned down anyway. What else should I bring? |
gen. | 我把手提包弄丢了。里面有一部数码相机、一块腕表、护照,还有几张旅行支票和一张信用卡 | I lost my hand bag. There are a digital camera, a wrist watch, a passport, some travelers cheques and also a credit card in it |
gen. | 我查查看还有没有空位。很幸运,还剩一个。请注意,登机时间是上午9点20分 | I'll check to see if there's any space left. Luckily, only one left. Mind you, boarding time is 9:20 am |
econ. | 我还想了解一下像你的上司那样的主管人员有什么样的职责 | I'd like to know more about what an executive like your boss does |
gen. | 我随身携带了一些钱、相机,还有一些给家人的礼物 | I've got some money, my camera and some presents for my family |
gen. | 手里还有王牌 | hold some trumps |
sport. | 打——个电话就可以把健身教练叫到家,他还随身带有各式各样的健身器材 | One phone call will also bring a fitness coach to your house, bringing all manner of fitness equipment with him |
cosmet. | 护肤产品、护发产品、除臭剂和香水,还有清洁用品都是用天然材料制成的 | Skin care products, hair care products, deodorizers and perfumes, and cleansing products of our company are all made naturally |
construct., tech. | 斗轮挖掘机是连续切割机器,能切割质地柔软及半硬的材料,如黏土、沙子、砾石、泥灰及它们的混合物,还有褐煤、硬煤等 | Bucket-heel excavators are continuous cutting machines for soft to semi-hard materials like clay, sand, gravel, marl and their blending as well as lignite and hard coal |
proj.manag. | 无论是资源配给过剩还是不足、都将使应用有效性降低、并且使企业运营风险相对增加 | No matter how much the deficiency of resources, utilization efficiency will be decreased and operation risk be increased |
gen. | 明天还有指望 | tomorrow is a new day |
gen. | 是的,我还没有读过 | no, I haven't |
gen. | 有 10 张面值 100 的美金和5张面值50的人民币,还有3枚25美分的硬币和其他硬币 | There are ten $100 bills, five 50 RMB bills, three quarters and some other coins |
proj.manag. | 有些程序有自动保存功能、有些程序甚至还能恢复你没保存过的材料 | some programs have an auto save feature, and some programs can even recover material you never saved |
securit. | 有价证券偿还利润 | profit on redemption of securities |
textile | 有价证券偿还差益 | profit on redemption of securities |
econ. | 有偿还日期的政府债券 | dated stock |
securit. | 有偿还财力 | loan worthy |
proj.manag. | 有关拟宣布摊还债款的通知 | notice of intended dividend |
tech. | 有具体偿还期债券 | dated stock |
agric. | 有害还原产物 | harmful reduction products |
agric. | 有害还原物质 | harmful reducing substance |
econ. | 有效开发信贷偿还日期表 | maturity structure of effective develop-ment credit |
interntl.trade. | 有效开发信贷偿还期日期表 | maturity structure of effective development credits |
busin. | 有效开发信贷偿还期日期表 | maturity structure of effective development credit |
busin. | 有效贷款偿还期到期表 | maturity structure of effective loan |
interntl.trade. | 有效贷款偿还期构成表 | maturity structure of effective loans |
busin. | 有效贷款偿还期构成表 | maturity structure of effective loan |
badm. | 有效还击 | in |
tenn. | 有效还击 | good return |
badm. | 有效还击 | good return |
agric. | 有机还原 | organic reduction |
met. | 有机还原剂 | organic reducing agent |
proj.manag. | 有法律责任须偿还的债项 | legally binding debt |
gen. | 有爱好的人还作画、听音乐会、欣赏戏剧、演奏乐器 | Hobbyists also paint pictures, attend concerts and plays, and perform on musical instruments |
interntl.trade. | 有约束力的还价 | offer with engagement |
interntl.trade. | 有背签担保偿还的债券 | indorsed bond |
securit. | 有还债财力 | loan worthy |
tech. | 有退还抽样 | sampling with replacement |
expl. | 本文的以下部分除详细分析了有关数据以及自变量之间的关系外、还简短探讨了自变量和常量 | The remainder of this paper is intended to make a brief discussion of independent variables and constants as well as a detailed analysis of the relevant data and relationship between the independent variables involved |
econ. | 此公司还债有困难 | It is difficult for this company to service its debts |
proj.manag. | 每月发薪日从你的银行账户里提出你几乎不注意的50美元、累积起来一年就有600 美元、还有你的投资回报 | That $50 a month leaving your bank account on payday that you barely notice will add up to $ 600 a year, plus your return on investment |
comp. | 比如,这台电脑的系统我非常推荐:Windows 8。它还配有2G内存、320G硬盘 | Here, for example, is a system I highly recommend: Windows It comes with 2G of total memory and a 320G hard disk |
gen. | 没关系。下次还有机会 | It doesn? t matter. Let's wait until the next time |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | same-day loan facility review of quotas |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | SDR loan arrangement |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | SDR same-day facility |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | same-day borrowing/repayment of SDRs |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | same-day loan and repayment in SDRs |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | SDR Facility |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | same-day, no cost SDR loan |
IMF. | 没有成本的同日借还特别提款权的安排 | SDR loan facility |
econ. | 法律上有义务偿还的 | indebted |
UN, tech. | 海运集装箱必须按照国际标准进行维护即经认证可用于船运的方有资格获得偿还。 | sea containers must be maintained to international standards i.e., certified for shipping in order to be eligible for reimbursement |
gen. | 确定吗?我的朋友告诉我说成都那边已经有飞机降落了,为什么你们的航班还不起飞? | Are you serious? My friend told me that some flights have landed in Chengdu airport already. Why can't your flight depart? |
gen. | 约翰,我准备好了所有需要的材料,但还是被拒了 | John, I provided all the materials required, but they refused my application |
gen. | 背后其中还有文章 | there is more behind |
nautic., tech. | 装有选择性催化还原系统发动机 | engine system fitted with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) |
footwear | 过去几年来,公司在收集有民俗风格的鞋式样时,还设计了一些具有时代气息的款式 | In the past years, the company has worked to collect a whole variety of traditional shoe designs and created some new designs |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下油 | there is no more oil left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下油 | there is much more oil left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下油 | there is a little more oil left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下油 | there is some more oil left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下螺栓 | there are a few more bolts left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下螺栓 | there are many more bolts left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下螺栓 | there are no more bolts left |
gen. | 此外还剩得有一些少许,许多,没剩下螺栓 | there are some more bolts left |
gen. | 还剩得有燃料吗 | is there any fuel left over |
gen. | 此外还剩得有螺栓吗 | are there any more bolts left |
gen. | 还有 | as also |
gen. | 还有 | by this token |
scient. | 还有 | by the same token |
gen. | 还有 | on the top of |
telecom. | 还有 | by the way |
archit. | 还有 | besides |
gen. | 还有 | in addition |
gen. | 还有 | furthermore |
gen. | 还有一件事,你能告诉我怎样才能确保我的预订吗? | One more thing, could you tell me how to guarantee my reservation? |
tenn. | 还有一次!指发球机会 | One more! |
tenn. | 裁判用语还有一次!一次发球! | One more! |
tenn. | 裁判用语还有一次!一次发球! | One ball! |
gen. | 还有一英里路程 | it is a mile further |
tenn. | 裁判用语还有两次!两次发球! | Two more! |
gen. | 还有…也是这样 | as is also |
gen. | 还有什么别的 | what else |
gen. | 还有什么事需要为您效劳吗? | Is there anything I can do for you? |
gen. | 还有其他等等 | and all |
tab.tenn. | 离开局还有1分钟!裁判用语 | One minute left! |
sport. | 还有1分钟 | one minute more |
gen. | M M 还有别的一些缺点 | there are other objections to |
econ. | 还有别的国家要买此货,我们不能将报盘延期 | Since there are other countries after the goods, we can not prolong the offer |
gen. | 还有办法本钱 | have a shaft left in one's quiver |
gen. | 还有办法 | have an a shaft left in one's quiver |
gen. | 还有办法 | have an arrow left in one's quiver |
gen. | 除第二个外还有另一个 | yet another |
gen. | 还有另一种指第三种望远镜已设计成功 | yet another kind of telescope has been designed |
athlet. | 还有5圈 | five more laps |
gen. | 还有座位,您对座位有什么偏好吗? | The flight is available. Do you have any seat preferences? |
fin. | 还有很长的路要走 | have a long way to go |
tenn. | 第一次发球失误后还有1次发球 | one ball |
tenn. | 还有2次发球! | Two more! |
gen. | 还有油吗? | is there any oil left? |
sport. | 还有 15 秒!射击时预告用语 | Fifteen seconds remain! |
math. | 还有讨论的余地 | be open to question |
gen. | 还有讨论的余地 | besubject to question |
gen. | 还有讨论的余地 | subject to question |
gen. | 还有讨论的余地 | be subject to question |
gen. | 还有许多事情要做 | much yet remains yet to be done |
gen. | 还有许多事情要做 | much yet remains to be done |
gen. | 还有许多有待改进之处 | leave much to be desired |
gen. | 还有那场音乐会的票吗? | Do you have any tickets for the concert? |
econ. | 还本付息有困难的贷款 | distressed loan |
gen. | 还没有 | not yet |
gen. | 还没有〔不致〕M到不…的地步 | not so M but (that) |
gen. | 还没有〔不致〕M到不…的地步 | not such M but (that) |
gen. | 这件衬衫还不错,我很喜欢这个款式,但是颜色我不太喜欢,还有别的颜色吗? | The shirt is all right. I like the style, but I'm not sure about the color. Do you have that in other colors? |
gen. | 这张商业发票还在有效期内 | This commercial invoice is still valid |
gen. | 这款面膜的净化功效有排毒功效,同时还能美白 | This facial mask? s purification has the effect of expulsion of toxin, meanwhile it can have the effect of whitening |
gen. | 这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆? | Are there any restaurants still open near here? |
expl. | 除了与地质和距离有关的因素外、还有一些因素与爆破作业设计直接相关。其中最重要的是每次延迟的最大装药量、即每次要爆炸的炸药最大量有时标明为每8毫秒间隔爆炸的炸药量 | In addition to factors that are related to geology and distance are those factors that are related directly to the design of blasting operations. The most important of these is the maximum charge weight per delay: that is, the maximum quantity of explosive that detonates at one time sometimes specified as being that which detonates within any eight millisecond period of time |
dentist. | 除了反复口腔溃疡外,您全身还有哪些不舒服? | Do you have any other malaise except for oral recur rent ulceration? |
gen. | 陶片中含有石英、长石、方解石、绢云母等各种矿物颗粒,还含有一定量的炭 | The sherds contain quartz, feldspar, calcspar and sericite as well as some charcoal |
expl. | 需要考量的是爆破可能产生的温室气体、包括二氧化碳、甲烷、可能还有一氧化二氮 | The likely GHGs from detonation that require consideration are CO₂, CH₄ and possibly N₂O |
vent. | 风机的种类繁多,有轴流风机、离心风机,还有高压风机 | There are so many kinds of fans, such as axial flow fans, centrifugal fans and high pressure fans |