Chinese | English |
一周后敏感的症状将会消失 | It will disappear in about a week |
一小时后您可以用对侧吃些软食,不要吃硬的、热的和辛辣的食物 | You can eat about an hour after extraction but please chew on the other side of extraction and eat soft food, And avoid eating hard, hot and spicy food |
上次您什么时候来的? | When did you come last? |
不会痛的 | It won't hurt |
不正确的刷牙方式会导致牙龈退缩和牙体磨耗 | Incorrect tooth brushing causes gum recession and tooth abrasion |
与可摘义齿相比,固定桥的基牙需要被磨除更多的牙体组织以为修复体留出间隙 | To make a fixed bridge, we have to prepare more teeth tissue to leave more space, compared with making a removable denture |
与活动义齿相比,种植牙与天然牙有更相似的功能 | The implant has more similar biting functions to natural teeth than removable dentures |
与颌骨相比,牙齿的体积显得太大 | The size of the teeth are too large compared with the size of the jaws |
两小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西 | Don't chew on the right side of your mouth for at least two hours |
两次以上的复诊是必需的 | At least two more visits are necessary |
为了义齿的稳定,我将把您的牙磨去一点 | To make your denture stable, I'll grind your teeth a little |
为了保留这颗牙,根管清洗和消毒是很重要的 | It is important to clean and disinfect the root canal in order to save the tooth |
为了把种植体植入颌骨,外科手术是必需的 | A surgery is necessary to insert implants into your jaw bone |
为了消除疼痛,根管治疗是必需的 | In order to remove the pain, it is necessary to do a root canal treatment |
为了能获得一个清洁干燥的工作环境,我将给您的牙上放上橡皮障 | To provide a clean and dry working field on the tooth, I'll put this rubber dam on your tooth |
为去除感染的根尖,根尖切除术是必需的 | Apicoectomy is necessary to remove the infected root tip |
为灌制一副研究模型,我将给您的牙齿取印模 | I'll take an impression of your teeth for a study model |
主要是唾液中的钙离子沉积在牙面上的软垢中形成了牙结石 | It is mainly calcium from the saliva which has formed hard deposits on the teeth |
义齿需要调改几次才能适合您的口腔 | We are going to adjust the denture a few more times to fit your mouth |
义齿非常适合您,是这样的吗? | The denture fits perfectly, doesn't it? |
乳牙的龋坏进展很快 | Decay of milk teeth advances very quickly |
二十四小时内不要漱口,漱口可能会影响凝血块的形成 | Don't rinse for twenty four hours as it may disturb blood clot |
什么时候发现下颌有问题的? | Since when have you had this condition? |
什么时候发现下颌有问题的? | When did you find the jaw problem? |
什么时候开始痛的? | When did it hurt? |
今天的治疗费是 300 元 | The fee for today is 300 RMB |
今天我们会看看你的牙齿,并且会给它照相 | Today we are going to look at your teeth, and take pictures of them |
今天我将修复您的下后牙 | Today, I will restore your lower molar (back tooth) |
以前有过这样的疼痛吗? | Did it ever hurt before? |
以前有过这样的疼痛吗? | Have you ever had a pain like this before? |
以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感 | The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while |
以后,您的孩子可能需要正畸治疗 | In the future, your child may need to have his teeth realigned (straightened) |
以后有神经坏死的可能性 | There is a possibility that the nerve will die in the future |
你的牙齿不会感觉到疼痛的 | It doesn't hurt at all |
你不会有什么不舒服的感觉 | So you won't feel anything discomfortable |
你口腔里小的细菌可以把糖变为酸 | Tiny germs in your mouth change sweets to acid |
修复后注意事项您会很快适应义齿的 | You will soon get accustomed to the dentures |
健康的牙龈质地坚韧并且是粉红色的 | Healthy gums are firm and pink |
充填物的颜色与您的牙齿色泽相匹配 | The filling will be matched to the color of your teeth |
准确的诊断是正畸治疗所必需的 | Accurate diagnosis is necessary for orthodontic treatment |
别忘了您的眼镜和义齿 | Don't forget your glasses and denture |
刮匙对清除深牙周袋内的牙结石和病变组织是必需的 | Curettage is necessary to remove the calculus and diseased tissue from deep pockets |
刷牙并不能清除所有沟裂内的菌斑 | A toothbrush can not properly clean all the plaque from these grooves |
前牙的美观很重要 | The appearance of the front teeth is very important |
即使做了窝沟封闭,每餐后刷牙也是非常重要的 | It is very important to brush all your teeth after every meal, even though they have been sealed |
即使我们治疗好了这颗牙齿,它也不会保留多长时间的 | Even if we treat it, it won't work for long |
可以把您的名字告诉我吗? | May I have your name? |
可以用缺隙保持器来维持缺失牙的间隙 | This appliance "a space maintainer" is used to hold teeth in place and will prevent from losing the space |
合理的饮食可增强抵抗疾病的能力 | A well balanced diet increases the resistance to disease |
后牙上的深裂隙容易发生龋坏 | The deep grooves on the back teeth are easy to be decayed |
后牙殆面上的沟裂是龋病发生的主要部位 | The grooves in the biting surface of molars are major sites for dental decay |
吸唾器会吸出您口腔中的唾液 | This aspirator will remove the saliva from your mouth |
因为这是个小的龋洞,所以我用树脂充填 | As it is a small cavity, I will put a resin filling |
在一段时间里,您的牙齿可能会感觉不舒服 | Your tooth may be uncomfortable for a while |
在大的充填物下方有个继发龋 | There is a decay under a large filling |
在您的颌骨内有颗阻生智齿 | You have an impacted wisdom tooth in the bone |
在每个牙的各个面上上下摩擦 | Use an up and down scraping motion on the sides of each tooth |
塑料基托义齿相对便宜,但它较金属基托厚,您不能像戴金属基托义齿那样很好的感觉食物的温度 | The plastic plate denture is cheap, but it will be thicker than the metal plate denture and you can't feel the temperature of food as well as with the metal one |
好,让我们来挑选义齿的颜色 | Well, let's select the color and shade of the teeth for your denture |
如有深牙周袋,可以通过牙周手术切除少许牙周的牙龈组织 | If you have deep pockets, you might need a surgery to remove some of the gum tissue around your teeth |
如果义齿干燥很长时间,它们可能变形失去好的适应性。 | If they are dry for a long time, they may bend and lose their good fit. Instructions after teeth extraction |
如果你想让我停下来,你需要举起你的手。明白吗? | If you want me to stop, just raise your hand, Understand? |
如果您的牙间隙较大,最好应用间隙牙刷 | If your interdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to clean between the teeth |
如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区 | When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin |
如果我们保留这颗牙,脓肿会影响恒牙的形成 | If we leave it, the infection pus might influence the formation of the following permanent tooth |
如果没有日常家庭的维护,治疗将会失败 | The treatment will fail without your daily home care |
如果没有深牙周袋和牙槽骨的吸收,通过有效的刷牙和牙周刮治您的牙龈将恢复健康 | If you don't have deep pockets and bone recession, your gum will be cured with effective tooth brushing and scaling |
如果疼痛,请举起您的左手 | Please raise your left hand if you feel pain |
如果继续出血和严重的疼痛,请立即与我们联系 | If you have any problems of bleeding and serious pain, please contact us immediately |
如果麻药消失后继续疼痛,您可以用些我们建议的镇痛药 | If you have any pain following local anesthetic wearing off, please take painkillers as we advised |
对于龋洞近髓处,我们会用特殊的护髓材料保护牙髓 | I put a special lining over the deepest part of the cavity to protect the nerve of your tooth |
小心不要咬到自己的舌头和嘴唇 | Be careful not to bite your tongue or lip |
左右滑动您的下颌 | Move your jaw to the right and left |
当您吃热的食物时痛吗? | Did it hurt when you eat hot food? |
当我叩您的牙时有痛感吗? | Do you feel pain when I tap on this tooth? |
当我把托盘放入您的口腔后,请您伸出舌头 | Just after I place the tray in your mouth, please stick your tongue out |
当正畸治疗时,您的牙齿可能会感觉敏感 | During the treatment with braces, you may feel some sensitivity |
当钻您的牙时,您会感觉有点振动 | During the drilling of your tooth, you may feel the vibration a little |
您的充填物已经掉了吗? | Did your filling come out? |
您的前牙间有两个龋洞 | There are two cavities between your front teeth |
您的嘴唇什么时候肿的? | When did your lip swell? |
您的嘴唇和舌头麻了吗? | Are your lips and tongue numb? |
您的嘴唇总是反复干燥脱屑吗? | Is your lip always desquamative? |
您的嘴唇痒吗? | Did you feel itching on your lip? |
您的孩子是小下颌畸形 | Your child's jaw is very small |
您的家人有患牙龈病的吗? | Do you have anyone in your family who had serious gum disease? |
您的年龄? | How old are you? |
您的月经规律吗? | How are your periods? |
您的月经规律吗? | Is your menstrual cycle regular? |
您的牙上有很多烟斑 | There is much tobacco stain on your teeth |
您的牙神经已坏死 | Your tooth didn't respond to the test |
您的牙齿在急性炎症期,所以我们不能拔除它 | Now, your tooth condition is in status of acute inflammation, so I won't pull it out |
您的牙龈曾出过血吗? | Did you have any bleeding from your gums? |
您的牙龈肿胀过吗? | Did your gums sometimes swell? |
您的疼痛感是像被开水烫过那样的灼烧痛吗? | Is the pain like the feeling scalded by the hot water? |
您的食欲怎样? | What is your appetite like? |
您的食欲怎样? | How is your appetite? |
您不会感觉到疼痛,但您将会感觉到您的牙龈有些紧 | You won't feel pain, but perhaps you'll feel tight on your gum |
您什么时候发现张口困难的? | When did you feel it difficult to open your mouth? |
您什么时候接受治疗的?告诉我您的症状 | When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had |
您什么时候肿成这样的? | When did you become swollen up like this? |
您口干的现象有多长时间了? | How long have you felt mouth dryness? |
您对义齿的设计有什么感觉? | How do you feel about this design of the denture? |
您很快就会好的 | You will soon feel better |
您明白我说的话吗? | Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? |
您明白我说的话吗? | Should I explain it again? |
您明白我说的话吗? | Do you understand what I'm saying? |
您是哪年出生的? | When were you born? |
您曾有过这样的疼痛吗? | Have you ever had a pain like this before? |
您有中国的健康保险吗? | Do you have a Chinese health insurance? |
您有吞咽困难的现象吗? | Do you have any trouble in swallowing food? |
您有夜间磨牙的习惯吗? | Do you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night? |
您有特别痛的地方吗? | Do you have a special pain anywhere? |
您有紧咬牙的习惯吗? | Do you have a habit of clenching your teeth? |
您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗? | Have you ever had complications from dental treatment? |
您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗? | Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction? |
您有过反复口腔溃疡的历史吗? | Do you have the history of recurrent ulceration? |
您有过牙龈不舒服的情况吗? | Did your gums ever feel uncomfortable? |
您牙面上坚硬粗糙的染色就是牙结石 | The hard and rough stain is dental calculus (tartar) |
您牙齿周围的牙龈和牙槽骨正在退缩 | The gums and bone are receding around your teeth |
您现在感觉它是怎么痛的? | What kind of pain do you feel now? |
您看见又红又肿的牙龈了吗? | Do you see how red and inflamed you gums are? |
您看见您的牙龈很红了吗? | Can you see the redness in your gums? |
您看见牙齿红染的地方了吗? | Can you see the red stains on your teeth? |
您经常服用哪种镇痛药?服用的频率? | What sort of painkiller and how often did you take? |
您能感觉出它是怎么痛的吗? | What kind of pain did you feel? |
您能描述一下您的疼痛吗? | Can you describe the pain? |
您能正常的咀嚼吗? | Can you chew properly? |
您要挂哪个专业的号? | Which speciality do you want to register with? |
您记得您的挂号证号吗? | Do you remember your card number? |
您颊粘膜上的白色斑块出现多长时间了? | How long have you had the white plaque on the buccal membrane? |
您颊粘膜上的糜烂面出现多长时间了? | When did you find the erosion area on your buccal membrane? |
慢慢的闭上嘴,告诉我哪颗牙齿先接触 | Close your mouth slowly and tell me which tooth touches first |
成功的机会大于百分之九十 | The chance for success is better than ninety percent |
我不会把你弄痛的 | I won't hurt you |
我会轻轻地牵拉您的嘴唇和颊部 | I'll pull your lip and cheek a little |
我在您的口腔里放入橡皮障,以防唾液弄湿牙齿 | I will put the rubber dam in your mouth to prevent saliva from running over the teeth |
我将为您治疗有个大龋洞的那颗牙 | I will treat the tooth with the largest cavity |
我将会把你牙齿上的龋洞清理干净并用树脂充填它们 | I am going to clean a cavity in your tooth and fill it with composite resin |
我将使你的牙齿睡觉 | I will make your tooth go to sleep |
我将切个小切口以便于脓液的引出 | I will make a small incision to drain the pus |
我将吹干你的牙齿并给它们涂些氟化物 | I am going to dry and paint fluoride solution on your teeth |
我将在您的口腔中试个别托盘,您感觉痛吗? | I'm going to try this tray in your mouth. Well, do you feel any pain? |
我将在您的嘴里放一张感光胶片 | I'll put a film in your mouth |
我将在您的嘴里放个棉卷 | I'm going to put a cotton roll in your mouth |
我将在您的牙齿上钻个小眼 | I'll make a small opening in the top of your tooth |
我将在您的牙龈表面涂些药物 | I'll put some medicine on the surface of your gums |
我将在研究模型上设计您的义齿 | I'll design your denture on the study model |
我将把冠粘固在你的牙上。 | I'll fix the crown on your tooth. Prosthetic treatment of dental arch defection and absent |
我将把橡皮障放在牙齿上以便获得干燥的环境 | I'll put this rubber dam on the teeth to get a dry field |
我将用吸唾器吸净你的唾液 | I will use my vacuum cleaner to clean your mouth |
我将用气枪吹干您的牙齿 | I'm going to dry the tooth by blowing air on to it |
我将用氟给您的牙齿脱敏 | I will put the fluoride to remove the sensitivity |
我将用红色的液体涂抹你的牙齿以便我们能看到牙虫 | I will put a red color liquid on your teeth so that we can see the sugar bugs |
我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈 | I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum |
我将磨去少量痛点处的基托 | I'll grind the point a little |
我将给您的牙齿抛光使牙体表面光滑 | Now I will polish your teeth to make them smooth |
我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片来测量牙根的长度 | I'll take an X-ray to measure the length of the root |
我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片看看牙内情况 | I will take an X-ray to check inside the tooth |
我将给您的牙齿涂氟三分钟 | I will paint fluoride solution on your teeth for three minutes |
我将给您的颌骨拍个 X 线片以了解颌骨内的情况 | I'll take an X-ray to confirm the condition of your jaw bone |
我将给您开三天的抗生素 | I will give you antibiotics for three days |
我将给您试戴义齿然后把它调整到适合您的口腔 | I'll try the denture in and adjust it to fit your mouth |
我将阅读您的 X 线片 | I'll examine your X-ray |
我建议您的孩子用氟化物涂牙齿 | I recommend your child to have topical fluoride application |
我想了解您的既往史。 | How have you been? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | How is your general health? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | Have you ever had a serious illness? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | Have you suffered from any previous illness? |
我想了解您的既往史。 | How have you been feeling in general? |
我想了解您的既往史 | I want to ask you about your medical history |
我想通过 X 线片来看看这颗牙齿的一些细节情况 | I want to examine the tooth in detail by an X -ray |
我按压的部位痛吗? | Do you feel sore here when I press this place? |
我用气枪把你的牙齿吹干 | I'll make your teeth dry by air |
我给你的牙齿上涂一些氟以使它们更坚硬 | I will put some fluoride on your teeth to make them strong |
我要在已经充填过的根管中放置金属桩 | I have to put a metal core into the root canal after root canal filling |
我认为金属材料比树脂材料的硬度要大 | I think it is stronger to use metal restoration than to place resin |
拔牙的当天就可以有一个即刻义齿的戴入 | An immediate denture can be inserted on the same day of the tooth extraction |
—拔牙后注意事项压迫是最好的止血方法 | Pressure is one of the best treatments for bleeding |
拔牙当天请不要喝含酒精的饮料 | Don't drink alcoholic beverages on that day |
拿着镜子看看你的牙齿 | Hold this mirror and look at your teeth |
接下来牙齿会因为牙周支持骨的丧失而松动 | In the advanced stage, teeth become loose because of destruction of the supporting bone |
敏感的牙根暴露了 | The sensitive root is exposed |
敏感的现象一到两周后会消失 | The sensitivity will disappear in one week or two |
早期牙龈炎的特征是:压痛、肿胀和牙龈出血 | The first stage of gingivitis is characterized by tender, swollen and bleeding gums |
明天我将冲洗您的伤口 | Tomorrow I want to irrigate the wound |
是不明原因的出血吗? | Did the gums bleed for no apparent reason at all? |
是突发的疼痛吗? | Did the pain come on suddenly? |
最初的症状和现在一样吗? | Were the symptoms you had initially the same as they are now? |
最好不要吃像糖一样粘的食物 | You had better not eat sticky food like a candy |
有大充填物的牙齿敏感很常见 | Sensitive is common in the tooth with a big filling |
有效的刷牙和使用牙线可以去除菌斑 | Plaque can be removed by effective tooth brushing and dental flossing |
根充后的牙会改变颜色 | The tooth with a root canal filling sometimes changes its color |
根尖处的骨质已经被吸收 | The bone is absorbed at the apex of the root |
根管内所有炎性物质被去除后,我将用橡胶材料充填您的根管 | After all the infected tissue has been removed, I will fill the canal with rubber material |
根管治疗的方法如下 | The methods of root canal treatment are as the following |
根管治疗是必需的 | Root canal treatment is necessary |
正畸治疗不但可以改善容貌而且可以改善牙齿的功能 | The orthodontic treatment will improve not only the esthetic problems but also the function of the teeth, Instructions after filling |
正确的刷牙,减少甜食的摄入,规律的口腔检査和窝沟封闭对预防龋病都是非常重要的 | Brushing the teeth properly, cutting down the sweet food, receiving regular dental check-ups and application of fluoride and fissure sealing are all important to the prevention of tooth decay |
每天刷牙的习惯对维持牙周健康很重要 | Daily brushing habit is important to maintain the periodontal health |
每年一次的口腔检査是非常重要的 | It is important to have regular dental check-ups at least once a year |
氟化物有利于牙齿的再矿化,帮助唾液修复脱矿的牙釉质 | Fluoride is good to tooth remineralization and can help the saliva to repair the demineralized enamel |
氟化物能增加牙齿的硬度,降低酸溶解牙釉质的能力和抑制细菌生长 | Fluoride can increase the hardness of the tooth surface, decrease the acid solubility of the enamel and inhibit the growth of bacteria |
水平震动牙刷,用轻微的压力去除牙菌斑 | Vibrate the toothbrush horizontally, using gentle pressure to remove the plaque |
洗完牙后牙齿会出现对冷热食物敏感的现象 | The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold food for a while |
牙列缺损和缺失的修复有两种修复缺失牙的方法,一种是可摘活动义齿,另一种是固定义齿 | There are two types of false teeth to replace the lost teeth, one is removable type and the other is fixed type |
牙刷头的长度应是示指和中指宽度之和 | The length of the bristles row on the head of the toothbrush should be as long as the width of the index and middle fingers together |
牙周刮治是治疗牙周炎的一种方法 | Scaling is one of the treatments of periodontitis |
牙周袋的探诊对评价您的牙周状况很重要 | Probing the pockets is important to evaluate your periodontal condition |
牙线是用来清洁牙间隙的 | Dental floss is used to clean between your teeth |
牙齿周围的牙槽骨已经被吸收 | There is bone recession around your teeth |
牙龈深部的间隙称为牙周袋 | The deep spaces under the gums are called pockets |
现在,您的牙齿已经拔下来了 | Now, your tooth has been pulled out |
现在我将在您的牙齿上涂菌斑显示液 | Now I will put the red disclosing solution on your teeth |
现在,我将给您的牙齿做窝沟封闭 | Now, I'll seal your teeth |
现在我将给您的牙齿取模 | I will now take an impression of your teeth |
用短距离、振动的力量前后移动牙刷 | Move the toothbrush back and forth with short, vibrating strokes |
直到明天口腔里有少量血液都是正常的 | It is normal for there to have a little bleeding mixed with saliva until the next day |
第三磨牙阻生是很常见的 | Impacted third molars are comm on |
等到麻木的感觉消失后再进食 | Please eat food, after the numb feeling is gone |
红染的地方就是菌斑 | This red stain is dental plaque |
细菌是牙齿龋坏、牙龈疾病和牙石形成的重要原因 | Bacteria are the most important cause of tooth decay, gum disease and calculus formation |
经过根管治疗的牙齿发生折裂的可能性比较大 | A tooth after root canal treatment is more likely to fracture |
经过根管治疗的牙齿最好进行桩冠修复保护患牙 | It will be helpful to insert a metal core into the tooth and make a crown after root canal therapy |
能描述一下您的症状吗? | Can you tell me more about it? |
能描述一下您的症状吗? | Tell me what symptoms you have? |
能描述一下您的症状吗? | Would you describe your symptoms? |
菌斑中的细菌利用蔗糖形成酸,而酸会腐蚀牙釉质 | Bacteria in the plaque use sugars to fonn acid and the acid dissolves the enamel |
表麻将减少注射的疼痛 | Topic anesthetic will lessen the discomfort of the injection |
被拔除两侧的牙会向缺牙处移动并减小间隙 | The teeth beside the extracted tooth will move and close the space |
规律的口腔检査对儿童来说非常必要 | It's absolutely necessary for your child to have regular dental check-ups |
让我们从镜子里看看是否您牙上的所有红染斑块已被去除 | Let's look in the mirror and see if you have removed all the red stains from your teeth |
请像我这样把牙刷放在牙龈与牙齿的联合部位 | Place the toothbrush at the junction of the gums and the teeth like this |
请写上您的全名 | Please write down your full name |
请出示您的健康卡 | Please show me your health insurance card |
请告诉我医院的名字、治疗方法和时间 | Please tell me the name of the hospital, the period and the type of treatment you received |
请告诉我您的住址、电话号码、年龄和职业。 | What's your address, telephone number, age and occupation, please? |
请告诉我您的住址、电话号码、年龄和职业。 | May I have your address, telephone number, age and occupation? |
请告诉我您的电话 | Your telephone number, please |
请尽量把您的嘴唇向前伸 | Please extend your lip forward as far as possible |
请您的舌头左右运动 | Please move your tongue from side to side |
请慢慢的闭上嘴 | Please close your mouth slowly |
请把您的姓名和出生日写在这张卡上 | Please write your name and date of birth on this card |
请拼写您的名字。 | Could you spell your name, please? |
请拿着镜子看看自己的口腔 | Please hold this hand mirror and look in your mouth |
请用您的拇指抵住胶片 | Please use your thumb to hold it |
请用您的示指抵住胶片 | Please hold the X-ray film with your index finger |
请用硬一点的牙刷 | Please use a hard toothbrush |
谁介绍您来这里的? | Who introduced this clinic to you? |
谢谢您的合作 | Thank you for your help |
这些腐败的东西必须用牙钻清理干净,牙齿需要充填 | The decay has to be cleaned out by drilling and the tooth has to be filled |
这是为您在美国的健康保险开的证明书 | This is the diagnosis for your American Health Insurance |
这是您的处方,请到药房拿药 | This is a prescription, Take it to the pharmacy |
这是您的挂号证。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它 | This is your registration card, Please don't lose it and bring it here whenever you come |
这是您的收据。我将给您治疗的账单 | I'll send you the bill of your treatment |
这是您的牙。您愿意保留它么? | This is your pulled out tooth, Would you like to keep your tooth? |
这是您找回的 50 元钱 | Here's 50 RMB change |
这是收据和找回的钱 | Here is your receipt and change |
这是给大学附属医院的介绍信 | This is a letter of introduction to the university hospital |
这颗智齿与上颌牙并没有好的咬合关系 | This wisdom tooth doesn't work in proper occlusion with the upper tooth |
这颗牙什么时候开始痛的? | When did the tooth start to hurt? |
这颗牙可能会使您有异样的感觉 | You may feel a strange sensation in your teeth |
这颗牙齿的牙根已断为两片 | The root of this tooth is fractured into two pieces |
通过示指和拇指的牵拉来控制牙线 | Control the floss by pinching it with index fingers and thumbs like this |
酸可以把你的牙齿弄个洞出来 | The acid can eat a cavity in the tooth |
金属基托义齿很贵,但它比较结实且厚度较薄,能传导食物的温度 | The metal plate denture is very expensive. It is not only tough and thin, but also can conduct the temperature of the food |
需要四次复诊或一个月的时间 | It will take four visits or one month to be treated |
预备好的牙很容易被修复 | The chipped tooth can be restored easily |
食物对预防龋病是非常重要的 | Food plays an important role in the prevention of dental caries |
首先准备四十厘米长的牙线 | First take about forty centimeters of floss |
首先,我将调改托盘使它适合您的牙弓形态 | First, I'll adjust the tray to fit the size of your mouth |
首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史 | First, I will ask you about your general health and allergies |
麻木的感觉会持续两三个小时 | The numb feeling will continue for two or three hours |
龋坏是口腔内细菌形成酸的结果 | Tooth decay is the result of acid formation by bacteria in the mouth |
龋坏是脓肿的原因 | The decay was the cause of the abscess |
龋病可以通过家庭和专业的护理来预防 | Dental caries can be prevented with a combination of home care and professional care |