Chinese | English |
一小时后您可以用对侧吃些软食,不要吃硬的、热的和辛辣的食物 | You can eat about an hour after extraction but please chew on the other side of extraction and eat soft food, And avoid eating hard, hot and spicy food |
上次您什么时候来的? | When did you come last? |
下次复诊时,我想与您讨论治疗计划 | Next time, I want to discuss the treatment schedule with you |
两三小时后麻醉效果会消失 | The anesthetic will wear off in about two or three hours |
两小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西 | Don't chew on the right side of your mouth for at least two hours |
为了正畸治疗,有时我们需要拔除一些牙齿 | Sometimes we have to pull out the teeth for the treatment |
二十四小时内不要漱口,漱口可能会影响凝血块的形成 | Don't rinse for twenty four hours as it may disturb blood clot |
什么时候刷牙? | When do you brush your tee th? |
什么时候发现下颌有问题的? | Since when have you had this condition? |
什么时候发现下颌有问题的? | When did you find the jaw problem? |
什么时候开始痛的? | When did it hurt? |
今天我将做一个临时充填 | I will put a temporary filling today |
今天,我将去掉临时牙冠换上金冠 | Today I will remove the temporary crown, and set a gold crown |
以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感 | The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while |
伤口完全愈合要一个月时间 | It will take about one month for the wound to heal |
出血多长时间了? | How long did it bleed? |
到下次复诊时我将做诊疗计划 | I will make a diagnosis and treatment plan till next appointment |
刷牙时牙龈出血吗? | Did your gums bleed when you brush your teeth? |
即使我们治疗好了这颗牙齿,它也不会保留多长时间的 | Even if we treat it, it won't work for long |
吃硬食物时,比如说苹果,牙龈出血吗? | Did your gums bleed when you eat hard food, like an apple? |
吃饭和喝水时痛吗? | Did it hurt after eating and drin king? |
咬合时有什么不舒服吗? | Do you feel any discomfort for occlusion? |
在一段时间里,您的牙齿可能会感觉不舒服 | Your tooth may be uncomfortable for a while |
如果义齿干燥很长时间,它们可能变形失去好的适应性。 | If they are dry for a long time, they may bend and lose their good fit. Instructions after teeth extraction |
如果在下次复诊前临时冠掉了,请与我们联系 | If the temporary crown comes off before your next appointment, please contact us |
当你发现下颌有问题时,您还注意到了其他问题吗? | Did you notice any special occasion when you experienced the jaw problem? |
当吃东西时,注意别咬到嘴唇和舌头 | While eating, please be careful not to bite on your lips or tongue |
当咬牙时向右滑动下颌 | Please slide your jaw to the right while you're biting |
当存在深牙周袋时您无法有效清洁牙齿 | You can't clean the teeth effectively when there are deep pockets |
当您不戴义齿时,请把它放到水里,防止义齿变干 | When you are not wearing your denture, be sure to keep them in a glass of water, so they will not become too dry |
当您吃热的食物时痛吗? | Did it hurt when you eat hot food? |
当您张口时,关节有弹响吗? | Do your joint sound strange when you open your mouth? |
当您感觉不舒服时告诉我,我就会立刻停止 | Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, then I'll stop immediately |
当您感觉疼痛时请告诉我 | Let me know if you feel pain |
当我叩您的牙时有痛感吗? | Do you feel pain when I tap on this tooth? |
当我注射麻药时,您可能会感觉到有点针刺感 | You may feel a little sting when I give the injection |
当我钻牙时您感觉痛吗?如果痛,我将给您打针麻药 | Are you feeling a pain when I use the drill? Then I will use an injection for anesthesia |
当根管治疗时需要橡皮障 | We use rubber dam when we do root canal treatment |
当正畸治疗时,您的牙齿可能会感觉敏感 | During the treatment with braces, you may feel some sensitivity |
当牙刷毛变弯曲时您应该更换牙刷 | You should change your brush when the bristles get frayed |
当钻您的牙时,您会感觉有点振动 | During the drilling of your tooth, you may feel the vibration a little |
必要时服用镇痛药 | Take the painkillers if necessary |
您什么时候发现张口困难的? | When did you feel it difficult to open your mouth? |
您什么时候接受治疗的?告诉我您的症状 | When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had |
您什么时候肿成这样的? | When did you become swollen up like this? |
您前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,您至少还得等半个小时 | The patient before you is a rather complicated case, l'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour |
您口干的现象有多长时间了? | How long have you felt mouth dryness? |
您吞咽干性食物需要同时饮水吗? | Did you need drink water to swallow dry food? |
您多长时间出现一次口腔溃疡? | How often does the ulceration flare up? |
您怎么刷牙,刷多长时间? | How and how long do you brush your teeth? |
您感觉咬合时有高点吗? | Do you feel a high spot on the tooth? |
您打算在中国逗留一段时间吗? | Are you going to stay in China for a while? |
您最后一次治牙是什么时候? | When was the last time you went to a dental treatment? |
您最后一次治牙是什么时候? | When did the tooth last have dental treatment? |
您最后一次由牙医洁牙是什么时候? | When was the last time you had your teeth cleaned by a dentist or a dental hygienist? |
您的嘴唇什么时候肿的? | When did your lip swell? |
您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候? | When did the symptom start? |
您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候? | When did you first notice anything wrong? |
您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候? | How and when did your illness begin? |
您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候? | When did you first notice such conditions? |
您颊粘膜上的白色斑块出现多长时间了? | How long have you had the white plaque on the buccal membrane? |
您颊粘膜上的糜烂面出现多长时间了? | When did you find the erosion area on your buccal membrane? |
我将为您做一个塑料临时冠 | I'll put a plastic temporary crown on the teeth |
我将把暂时冠取下 | I'm going to take the temporary crown off |
暂时充填 | temporary filling |
最后一次做口腔检査是什么时候? | When was your last dental check-up? |
最后一次拍 X 线片是什么时候? | When was the last time you had an X -ray? |
正畸治疗需要很长时间 | It takes a long time to complete the orthodontic treatment |
每个人看牙病时都会有点紧张 | Everyone is a little nervous when they have dental treatment |
每八小时服用两片药 | Take two tablets every eight hours |
每次口腔溃疡大约持续多长时间? | How long does the ulceration usually last? |
每次您来挂号时,请出示这张卡 | Please show this card at the registration desk every time you come |
牙痛多长时间了? | How long does the pain last? |
牙痛多长时间了? | How long have you been with pain? |
牙龈有炎症时您应避免使用硬毛牙刷 | You should avoid using a hard toothbrush when your gums are inflamed |
直到出现症状时,您通常用哪侧咀嚼食物? | On which side of your mouth did you chew until you felt the symptoms? |
种植治疗后需要一段时间才能达到舒适效果 | It takes much time to get comfortable condition after implant treatment |
补牙后注意事项一小时内不要吃任何东西 | Don't eat anything for one hour |
请告诉我医院的名字、治疗方法和时间 | Please tell me the name of the hospital, the period and the type of treatment you received |
请提前二十四小时取消预约 | Please try to cancel at least twenty -four hours before |
请用两侧同时咬这张红纸 | Please bite this red paper on both sides together |
超声洗牙时会发出嗡嗡声,产生水雾,并震碎牙结石 | It makes a buzzing noise, sprays a mist of water and breaks up the calculus |
这是您的挂号证。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它 | This is your registration card, Please don't lose it and bring it here whenever you come |
这种情况持续多长时间了? | How long have you had this condition? |
这颗牙什么时候开始痛的? | When did the tooth start to hurt? |
需要四次复诊或一个月的时间 | It will take four visits or one month to be treated |
麻木的感觉会持续两三个小时 | The numb feeling will continue for two or three hours |