Chinese | English |
一旦出院手续办好后,收费处会出具一张出院清单,这张清单要交给您所在病房的护士 | Once the discharge formalities completed, the cashier will issue a list which be presented to the nurse on your unit |
乘机手续都是什么? | What are check-in procedures? |
交手续费 | fee |
你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗? | Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need? |
你必须至少提前一小时办理登记手续 | You must check in at least one hour before |
你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗? | Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities? |
例行手续 | mechanics |
办清手续而出进港 | clear |
在拿到签证前,需要经过复杂的手续吗? | Do I need to get through complex procedures before obtaining my visa? |
好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你 | OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately |
如果你这样做,信用卡公司或发卡银行会在你的账单总额中加收一点手续费 | If you do this, the credit company, or the bank that sponsors the credit card, will add a small service charge to your total bill |
已办理出口手续 | cleared |
我今天打电话来是想咨询一下入境的手续 | I am calling today to inquire about the formalities of entry |
我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中 | We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account |
我应何时到达办理登机手续? | When am I supposed to check in? |
我应该何时办登机手续? | When am I supposed to check in? |
我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续? | What time do I check in at the airport? |
我很乐意帮忙。你去办登记手续吧。我会看着大件行李的 | It's my pleasure. Why don't you check in? I'll see to the heavy luggage |
我有两件行李要办托运手续 | I have two pieces of baggage to check in |
正式手续 | formality |
法律手续程序 | process |
例行手续 | routine |
手续 | procedure |
换旅行支票,银行要收取5%的手续费 | The bank adds on a 5 % handling charge for changing the traveler's cheque |
放心吧。开始办登记手续了。我得走了 | Don't worry. Check-in starts now. I have to go |
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1・5% | The traveler s checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase |
旅行支票携带方便、使用安全、手续简便,比现金更为方便和安全 | The traveler's check is easy to carry, safe to use and simple to handle, which is much convenient and secure than cash |
是的,我想办理飞往北京的航班的登记手续 | Yes, I want to check in for your flight to Beijing |
海关检查的手续很简单 | The customs formalities are simple |
熟悉适当手续 | get on to the ropes |
由于海关检查,您需要自行提取行李,重新办理托运手续到您的目的地 | Because a customs check is required, you must claim your baggage yourself and check it again for your onward destination |
申请停止手续 | caveat |
究竟该如何办理入境手续呢? | How exactly should I go through the entry formality? |
经过正当手续的 | valid |
订金要在您办理入住手续的时候交纳 | You pay the deposit just when you are checking in |
请付 10 美元退票手续费 | Please pay a cancellation fee of 10 dollars |
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗? | Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques? |
路易・威登的经营已有3个世纪之久,这令人惊奇。它仍继续站在手提包业界的前列 | Louis Vuitton has been in business for an amazing 3 centuries and continues to be fore front in the hand bag industry |
这只不过是个手续程序问题 | this is simply a question of procedure |
这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后就可以办理出院手续了 | This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities |
退票手续费 | cancellation fee |