Subject | Chinese | English |
econ. | 他们相信我方会作一切必要安排,提前交货 | They trust that we will make all necessary arrangements advance the delivery |
gen. | 关于相关费用我会通过现金或者信用卡的形式进行支付 | I would like to pay for the relevant expense by cash or credit card |
econ. | 如你方照相机适销本市场,我们有信心向你方订购一批试销 | If your camera agrees with the taste of our market, we feel confident of placing a trial order with you |
econ. | 如果你们尽力解决索赔问题,我们相信此举会在客户中产生良好印象 | If you do your best to settle our claim, we believe that it will create a good impression on customers |
commer. | 如果你方价格具有竞争性,我方相信可做大量交易 | If your price is competitive, we trust we can do substantial business |
gen. | 当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到 | Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it |
gen. | 我不知道能不能相信他们 | I don't know how much we can trust them |
econ. | 我们充分相信你们有能力经营这些产品 | We have full trust in your ability to deal with these products |
econ. | 我们充分相信你方能有效地推销我方产品 | We have full confidence in that you can sell our products efficiently |
econ. | 我们充分相信我们的产品质量最优,足以与其他任何产品竞争 | We are quite confident that our product can rival any others due to the best quality |
econ. | 我们相信他们肯定会履行诺言 | We believe that they will surely keep their promise |
econ. | 我们相信,你们会发现所报之货完全适合你们的用途 | We trust you will find the goods offered quite suitable for your purpose |
econ. | 我们相信你会特别注意合同义务的严肃性 | We believe that you will pay special attention to the solemnity of contractual obligation |
commer. | 我们相信你方将在汇票提示时照付 | We trust you'll honour our draft on presentation |
econ. | 我们相信佣金算错了 | We believe the commission has been figured out in error |
proj.manag. | 我们相信免费软件对于开发人员、合作者和最终用户来说是一个安全的选择 | We believe in free software as a safe choice for developers, partners and end users alike |
commer. | 我们相信可以供应你方所需的任何适当数量 | We believe we can supply any reasonable quantity you require |
commer. | 我们相信此货将如期到达你处 | We trust the shipment will reach you in due course |
commer. | 我们相信货物将及时抵达你处 | We trust that the goods will reach you in due course |
commer. | 我们相信货物质量将得到你方认可 | We believe the quality will meet with your approval |
econ. | 我们相信贵方会特别注意货物的包装 | We trust that you will give special care to the packing of the goods |
commer. | 我们相信这一销售计划可以实现 | We trust this marketing plan can be realized |
econ. | 我们绝对相信该产品的优点 | We are fully convinced of the virtue of this product |
econ. | 我们要在相互信任的气氛中进行谈判以修订本协议 | We shall talk in good faith to amend this agreement |
gen. | 我把手提包弄丢了。里面有一部数码相机、一块腕表、护照,还有几张旅行支票和一张信用卡 | I lost my hand bag. There are a digital camera, a wrist watch, a passport, some travelers cheques and also a credit card in it |
commer. | 我方相信你方将按时开立有关信用证 | We trust you will establish the relative L/C in time |
commer. | 我方相信你方的巨大努力将产生预期效果 | We believe your great efforts will yield the desired results |
commer. | 我方相信这一安排将对双方有利 | We believe that this arrangement will be conducive to our mutual benefit |
gen. | 我相信 | to the best of my belief |
gen. | 我相信你们会抓到罪犯的 | I trust you will track down the mugger |
econ. | 我相信像这样的争端能够迅速得到解决,不至于损害我们的业务关系 | I believe a dispute like this can be settled swiftly without detriment to our business relations |
econ. | 我相信在执行合同中引起的争端一定会以双方都感到满意的方式得到解决 | I believe that the dispute arising from the execution of the contract will surely be settled to the satisfaction of both parties |
econ. | 由于这种型号的电熨斗你们很熟悉,我相信可以省却样品 | As this type of electric iron is familiar to you, I believe you can dispense with samples |
econ. | 相信贵方能按要求包装我方所订货物 | We trust that you can pack our orders as requested |
gen. | 维姬,你好!我有好消息。我拿到签证了。真不敢相信,面签时间那么短! | Hi, Vicky! I have good news! I got my visa. I cannot believe the visa interview was so short! |
proj.manag. | 计算机工程学课程灵活、而且前景很好。我相信这是最好的选择 | The computer engineering program offers great flexibility and good prospects, and I felt it was the best choice for me |
gen. | 请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我 | You may take it on my word. If you find out it is an imitation, you may return it to me |
econ. | 这使我相信,他们能最有效地担任你方代理商处理你方的出口业务 | This convinced me that they are in a position to look after your export business as your agent in the most effective way |
arts. | 这里有一些做工精致的产品。看看这个3D紫檀木制纪念品,既高贵又豪华。相信您会以拥有我们的产品为傲 | We've got some fine workmanship here Just look at the 3D souvenir padauk. It looks both noble and magnificent. I m sure you'll be very proud to have them |
proj.manag. | 随着受资助银行走过这些战略阶段、我们相信、重大股东价值将开始显现 | As our investee banks move through these strategic stages, we believe that significant shareholder value will begin to emerge |