DictionaryForumContacts

   Chinese
Terms for subject Shipbuilding containing 我方 | all forms | in specified order only
ChineseEnglish
为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式With an eye to future business, we'll accept payment by installments this time.
为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
今天晚上我们算出来,明天上午交给贵方。We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.
你们一定要在交货前 30 天把信用证送来达我方Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
你方如能在产品质量、价格、交货和付款方面与我方全力合作,我方将向你方大量订货We shall be able to give you big orders if you will fully cooperate with us on products quality, price, delivery and payment.
在质量方面其他牌号的商品很难与我们的相比In respect to quality, I don't think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.
如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount.
如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price.
如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4% 的折扣We' ll agree to give you a 4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces.
如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you.
如果贵方能提前交货,我们才可接受贵方价格We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.
如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price.
我们何时可以得到贵方的雅加达到岸价格实盘?When can we have your CIF Jakarta firm offer?
我们双方能不能都作些让步?Can we each make some concessions?
我们在收到贵方信用证后两三个星期内就能发货Shipment can be effected within two or three weeks after receipt of your L/C.
我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式It's very difficult for us to accept your suggestion. We insist on payment by L/C.
我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated.
我们的订货量在很大程度上取决于贵方的价格The size of our order depends greatly on your price.
我们通常采用凭不可撤销的信用证、装运单据结汇付款的方式We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.
我方无法接受贵方的还盘I'm afraid we can't accept your counter offer.
我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。I think it is unwise for both of us to insist on his own price.
我方所知,有的国家对这种商品正在削价大量抛售As we know, some countries are selling those goods at low prices in big quantities.
这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。We would like to adopt payment by installments for our present transaction.