DictionaryForumContacts

   Chinese
Terms for subject General containing 我方 | all forms | in specified order only
ChineseEnglish
万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it
为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute
为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute
他住在离我住处十英里的地方he lives ten miles from where I am living
优势是在我们方面the odds are in our favour
你感受的情感是一种心理疾病,而我知道治疗它的方法The emotion that you feel is a kind of mental disease. I know the cure
你提到说要去参加会议,我能看下你的官方邀请函吗?You've mentioned that you plan to attend a meeting. May I see the official invitation letter?
你的方向感比较好,我该往左走还是往右走?Your sense of direction is better than mine. I need right or left?
哪些地方我们需要改进呢?Is there anything that we should improve?
嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务费Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge
在酒店里是否有我们可以娱乐的地方?Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
我方不断订货,你方能保证竹纤维毛巾的质量吗?If we place regular orders, can you ensure the quality of your bamboo fiber towels?
如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online
对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription
对我来说,绘画是一种治疗方式,但同样,它也悄悄地成了一种激情For me, drawing is a form of therapy, but also, quietly, it has become a passion
我们上岸去买些地方特产吧Let's go ashore to buy some local and special products
我们是专营吉普车出口的中国厂商,我们非常希望与贵方在此领域合作We're specializing in the export of Chinese jeeps, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line
我们有四种形状,包括圆形、椭圆形、正方形和长方形We have four shapes that are round, oval, square and rectangular
我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end
我们看见很远的地方有条船we saw some ships at some distance
我们进行的方式和这个差不多this is very much the pattern we follow
我们酒店有700平方米的会议空间,包括一个宴会厅,两个董事会会议室和两个多功能会议室Our hotel has a meeting space of 700 meter squares, including a ball room, two board rooms and multipurpose meeting rooms
我对贵方的花洒很感兴趣I am interested in your shower nozzles
我帮您查一查。先生,您的行李好像放错地方了I will check on it for you. Well, sir, your baggage seems to have been misplaced
我很高兴地告诉您,入境不需要签证,因为贵国和我国签订了一项协议,协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无须签证I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a visa, since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty, people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without visas
我想买那件蓝方格衬衣I want to buy that blue checkered shirt
我想去方便一下I want to go into retreat
我想咨询关于外国入境者的居留权问题,您能给我讲讲这方面的知识吗?I want to ask about the right of residency a foreigner has in another country. Could you give me some information about it?
我想订购些手绗线,它们在我方市场十分畅销I’d like to order some hand quilting threads, which are popular in our market
我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨”I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later"
谈判用语我方our
我方对贵方法兰绒面料很感兴趣,我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方出什么价?We are interested in your flannel, but I'm wondering about the price. How much will you possibly offer us?
我替您跟别的地方联系一下,您看怎么样?Would you like me to get in touch with somewhere else for you?
我的公交卡没钱了,附近有充值的地方吗?I have no money left on my metro card. Is there a place to charge it nearby?
我知道你方产品信誉很好,但是万一发生重量不足或质量不合格怎么办呢?I know your products have a good reputation. But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
我要去市中心,但是迷路了,往这个方向走对吗?I' m going downtown, but couldn't find the way. Is it right for me to go in this direction?
我觉得找到病因是最好的方法I think it is the best way to figure out what is causing this
我解不出这个方程式I can't make this equation come out
是的,城里很方便。所有的电影院和购物中心都很近。我回头再和你聊吧Yeah. It's really convenient. All the theaters and shopping malls are within walking distance. Well, I gotta go. I'll get in touch with you soon
请按药方帮我抓药可以吗?Can you fill the prescription for me?