DictionaryForumContacts

   Chinese
Terms for subject General containing 我们 | all forms | in specified order only
ChineseEnglish
一出来,我和伊莱就像印第安人围着篝火那样在他的周围跳跃着,央求他带我们去看电影Once outside, Eli and I jumped around him like Indians around a bonfire, pleading him to take us to the movies
一般价格而言,你可以选择三种。我们有洋葱、蘑菇、青椒、香肠、火腿即意大利辣味香肠You can choose three other toppings from our standard price. We have onions, mushroom, green peppers sausage, ham, or pepperoni
万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it
下个月的今天我们安装这套设备we shall be installing the equipment this day month
下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day
不好意思,先生。我们不让顾客带走自助餐食物,我们不提供打包服务Sorry, sir. We don't allow customers to take food out from buffet. We don't have any doggie bags
不是开玩笑吧!我们会赶不上转机的No kidding! We'll miss the connecting flight
不管发生什么事,我们决心完成任务we are determined to fulfil the task, whatever happens
#不起,我们银行不兑换国外支票I'm sorry. Our bank doesn't negotiate foreign checks
为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute
为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute
为什么不尝尝我们的自助晚餐呢?Why not try our buffet dinner?
今天好热呀。我们到海边去游泳好吗?It's hot today. Shall we go for a dip at the beach?
今晚饮料我们We'll spring for the drinks tonight
从 M 我们可以from M we find that...
我们房间可以看到海豹湾Our room opened upon a view of the Seal Bay
他们来是为了帮助我们they came in order to help us
他回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品He bought us some gingerbread works as present
他来时我们已做完实验了过去完成时,主动态we had finished the experiment when he came
他用鸡尾酒调酒器帮我们调了一杯酒He mixed us a drink in the cocktail shaker
他陪我们参观了这工厂he showed us over the works
优势是在我们方面the odds are in our favour
作为补偿,我们为您提供一份免费甜品As compensation, we will offer you a complimentary dessert
你们之中有些人已经知道了,我只要有机会就会享受看电影的乐趣Some of you are aware that I really enjoy seeing movies whenever I get the chance
你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one
你们热情周到的服务让我有一种宾至如归的感觉Your thoughtful service has made me feel at home
你们的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象We were impressed by your service
你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗?Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need?
你很幸运。我们还有一间空房You're in luck. We have a room available
你愿意参加我们的鸡尾酒会吗?How would you like to join us for a cocktail party?
你是说我们得等雾散了才能起飞?You mean we have to wait until the fog lifts?
你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗?Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities?
你说得对,我们可以朝她走去You are right. We can walk towards her
例行检查之后我们应做一份检查报告We should make an inspection report after inspection routines
假如您认为账单有误,我们可以为您核对一下If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you
像这样的病我们就称作晕厥Such an attack is termed syncope
先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧?Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay?
全靠我们自己all by ourselves
关于这一点我们的意见是不一致的here we differ
别这么贪杯,让我们先玩玩飞盘吧Don't be such a bear hog. Why not play some frisbee first?
到达首日,我们游览了安曼,约旦热闹的石头都城We spent our first day in Amman, Jordan? s bustling limestone capital
劳驾,我们今天要离开了。我想现在退房Excuse me, we're leaving today. I'd like to check out now
十月一日,我们有好几趟由北京飞往洛杉矶的航班We have several flights from Beijing to Los Angeles on October
原定于当地时间下午 7:30 到达,但是我们要迫停伦敦,巴黎天气很糟糕We are due in Paris at 7:30 p. m. local time, but we're going to London as the weather in Paris is bad
发生了一些急事。我们的约会能不能延期?Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment?
告诉我们一些关于你自己的情况tell us something about yourself
周末,我们通常给客人准备烤苹果和提拉米苏We usually serve baked apples and tiramisu on weekends
咖啡因存在于一些我们喜欢的物质中,例如咖啡豆、茶叶和巧克力Caffeine is in some of our favorite things like coffee beans, tea leaves and chocolate
在开出上税单之后多久我们应当缴纳关税?How long shall we pay the customs duties from the date of issuance of the duty memo?
在旺季时,我们客房入住率通常很高We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons
在这点上我们的意见大致相同we are much at one on this point
在这里通常我们不给小费,但是如果你要给也可以People don't usually tip here, but you can
在酒店里是否有我们可以娱乐的地方?Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
填上表告诉我们发生了什么事Fill out the form and tell us what happened
多备几瓶阿司匹林和其他成药,这样就够我们用一年的了。Store up more bottles of aspirin and other common over-the-counter drugs that we all tend to use from time to time throughout the year (小贴士: Drug 和 medicine 都是药的意思,但我们说 take the medicine, 不说 take the drug。drug 一词,特别是当用作复数形式即 drugs 时,可以当“毒品”讲,而 medicine 则没有这个含义。“药店”不是 drugstore, 而应该是 pharmacy。)
太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会What a pity! We have another party that day
她给我们买了一些贝壳手镯,这是一座沿海城市的纪念品She bought us some shell bangles as souvenirs from a coastal city
好主意。我们带上游泳裤和浴巾That's a good idea. Let's bring our trunks and towels
好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately
好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately
好的,我们店里有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环We have 14K and 18K gold necklaces, chains and earrings
好的,我们给您找找,请稍等OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please
好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away
好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it
如一路绿灯,我们能准时到达We can get there on time if the lights are with us
如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled
如果不堵车,我们就来得及We'll be all right if there're no holdups
如果在他们身上看到了任何的伤痕,我就用药膏涂在上面If I find any cuts or scraps on their bodies I apply healing ointment to their wounds
如果您对购买的商品不满意,我们保证退款We guarantee to refund your money if you're not delighted with your purchase
如果您有什么要求,请通知我们If you have any further requirements, please let us know
如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online
如果您的申请被拒签,那么您将收到我们寄给您的拒签信。拒签信上会列明您被拒签的理由,并说明您是否拥有上诉权If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal
如果您真的想要,我们可以给您打九折If you really like it, we can cut down the price by 10 percent
如果我在你们店买了黄金项链,回国后能清洗或修理吗?If I buy the gold necklace in your shop, could I have it cleaned or repaired in my country?
如果是头痛或腹痛之类的身体疾病,我们必须到医院看医生Disease in the body, such as headache or stomachache, with this kind of disease we have to go to the hospital to see the doctor
6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is
如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住If there isn't any room, we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel
如果销量够大,我们未来加大订购量If the sales volume is large enough, we will give you larger orders in the future
客房内备有小酒吧,为您准备了多种酒水及小吃。我们会每日补充消耗,同时您的消费额将被计入您的账单There is a mini-bar with many kinds of drink and snacks in your room. We will replenish them and the sum of charge will be recorded
我们所知so far as we know
我们所知as far as our knowledge goes
我们所知as far as our knowledge goes
我们的情况而言,不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数In our case, we do not allow anyone to have a negative checking account balance
就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away
就是我们应做些什么a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system
尽管孩子们非常喜欢吃肯德基炸鸡,但实际上这类食物并不利于我们的健康Though children like KFC, this kind of food is not good to our health
尽管这很艰难,但是我们都挺了过来Although it was tough, we still get through from this
属于我们东西ours
希望您在我们酒店住得开心Hope you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel
我们试图解决这问题时when we tried to solve the problem we came on contradictions
当然了,我们有香草奶油蛋糕,还有蛋挞Sure. We have vanilla cheesecake and egg custard tart
当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。到时候她们会来的Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then
当然啦。我们的酒店是一流的,是重要客人、官员和世界各地游客最钟爱的度假酒店Certainly, sir. Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as a favorite resort to stay by VIPs, officials and guests from every corner of the world
当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it
当然有。我们专门准备了婴儿餐。适用于两岁以下的小孩,易于咬嚼和消化Of course, we have child meal for infant which is suitable for infants less than 2 years old. Those items are easy to bite, chew and digest
当然有,你可以通过我们的官网预订Of course. You can book it from our official website
彳艮抱歉我忘了我们的约会I'm sorry for forgetting about our appointment
很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信I apologize for the late asking, but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP
很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility
很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们知道你很关心这件事I have regretted to let you know of this, but we found that you are very concerned about this
很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request
很高兴他们叫了你。我的肚子很疼!感觉好像问题很严重I am so glad they called you. My stomach is killing me! It feels like something is really wrong with my stomach!
怎么啦?我们都在恭候你的光临What happened? We're all expecting you
恐怕我们酒店不能接受这种货币I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel
恐怕我们餐厅只能为您留桌到晚上 8:00I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening
恐怕你误会我们I'm afraid you misunderstood us
您介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下吗?Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?
您填一下失物单好吗?如果有人发现了,我们可以和您联系Would you please fill out the lost property form? So we can contact you if it's located
您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?What's your opinion of our service?
您对我们的饭菜满意吗?Are you content with your meal?
您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk
您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?Would you like to try our house specialty?
您想要我们怎样摆桌子?How would you like us to arrange the tables?
您想要喝什么?我们有咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和鸡尾酒What kinds of drinks do you have? We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktail
您最好到我们中层楼的顾客服务台查询一下You'd better go to our Customer Service Counter on the mezzanine and check on it
您来接我们,想得真周到It's very considerate of you to meet us here
您看见我们的行李了吗?Have you spotted our bags yet?
您购票后,如果要求变更航班、日期、舱位等,请尽早通知我们,以便我们进行合理处理If you need to make a change in flight, date or class after you purchase your ticket, please notify us as soon as possible and we will take the appropriate action
您需要寄给我们50美元的押金You'll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD
感谢您对我们工作的支持Thank you for your support of our work
我不知道能不能相信他们I don't know how much we can trust them
我专程来这里为我对你们无意所做的一切表示道歉I'm here to apologize to you for everything I've accidentally done to you
我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary
我也是。我在这里的这段时间你们很照顾我。我都不知道怎么感谢你们才好Me too. You ve given me so much help during my stay here. How can I thank you enough?
我们we
我们one
we 的宾格,用作宾语或表语我们us
我们us
我们一会儿把账单给您拿过来We will bring the bill here later
我们一天 24 小时提供自助餐We serve buffet 24 hours a day
我们一定要战斗到贏得最后胜利we will fight on until final victory is won
我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel
我们上岸去买些地方特产吧Let's go ashore to buy some local and special products
我们不可能发现任何别的物质we can't discover any material in an element but itself
我们不应该让船等候太久再报关We shouldn't keep the ship waiting to be cleared
我们不建议在晒黑前一个小时内沐浴,但是可以在晒黑前先卸妆或者除去香水味A shower is not recommended 1 hour before an indoor tanning session, but you should remove any makeup or perfume before the session
我们不用木料而用 2 吨水泥we use no timber and 2 tons of cement
我们不能保证在7月2日给您一个房间We won? t be able to guarantee you a room for July 2 nd
我们不能再等了we can wait no longer
我们中间没有一人不愿意帮助你there is not one of us but wishes to help you
我们为什么要到车的前面去?Why do we have to get to the front of the bus?
我们为您提供外币兑换服务We provide the service of exchanging foreign currency
我们为您提供店内免费运送或寄存行李服务We offer free-of-charge service of delivery in our hotel and left-luggage service
我们为残疾人士提供了一些座位,但必须在预订航班起飞前至少24小时提出请求Certain seats are made available to persons with a disability if the request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled flight
我们也有一些助长睫毛膏We also have mascara designed to lengthen the eyelashes
我们也有西班牙馅饼We also serve Spanish flan
我们享受了凡尔赛宫一日游We took a day trip to the Palace of Versailles
我们什么时候可到达美国?When do we arrive in the United States?
我们今天提供蛋挞We are serving egg custard tarts today
我们今天有上好的黑椒牛排We have an excellent black pepper steak today
我们今天有蛋塔We are serving egg custard tarts today
我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account
我们会为您取消预订We will make the cancellation for you
我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there
我们会尽快找到抢劫犯,并将财物归还给您We will do our best to find the mugger and get your property back to you as soon as possible
我们会尽快联系您We will contact you as soon as possible
我们伟大的祖国蒸蒸日上日益繁荣昌盛our great motherland is prospering with each passing day
我们何不吃点东西?Why don't we get a bite to eat?
我们允许您携带100英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表和衣服上税了You are allowed £100 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch and suit
我们先点开胃菜,然后再点主餐We order appetizers first and then entrees
我们你们,他们全体all of you
我们你们,他们全体all of them
我们你们,他们全体they all
我们你们,他们全体all of us
我们公司将偿还您旅途中所有的相关费用Our company will reimburse any expenses incurred during your trip
我们决不可放松对敌人的警惕性we must not slacken our vigilance against the enemy
我们到纳瓦沙湖划了船We went boating on Lake Naivasha
我们 AA 制吧Let's go Dutch
我们医院拥有附近街区中最好的外科医生Our hospital has the best surgeons in the nearby blocks
我们厂在河对岸our factory is across the river
我们去国家音乐厅听音乐会We went to a concert in the National Concert Hall
我们去年得到的那台拖拉机很好用the tractor which we got last year runs very well
我们去慰问了卧床不起的人,并带了一篮子食物We went to visit and take a basket of food to the shut-in
我们去鸟园,它是一个庞大的鸟类公园,在伊瓜苏瀑布附近We went to Parque das Aves, which was an extensive bird park close to the Iguassu Falls
我们只收取总共50美元的成本费We will only charge you cost value, that is 50 dollars in total
8.我们只能保留15分钟,所以请您务必在8点以前到We can only hold the table for 15 minutes, so please be sure to arrive before
我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank
我们只需要增加电荷all we need do is increase the charge
我们只需要所谓的槽顶螺母we need only what are called castle nuts
我们可以不妨叫它是个弹性体,但我们不能认为它是完全弹性的we may call it an elastic body, but we cannot consider it perfectly elastic
我们可以把冲浪板放在汽车车篷上面运到海边We can cartop the surfboards to the beach
我们可以提前申报吗?Can we hand in our papers before we are notified?
当时我们可以看出油从接缝处渗出we could see the oil bleeding out from the joint
我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间We can confirm a room for the 15th and
我们可以给你点折扣We can offer you a discount
我们可以试一下街角新开的意大利料理I think we should try that new Italian place on the corner
我们可以选择一些富于变化的颜色,如紫色和宝石蓝色,以增加空间的多样化To add your diverse spaces, we can choose a variety of fun colors like purple and royal blue
我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?Could we have a table close to the band?
我们可能快进港了Maybe we'll be in port before long
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告We may have lost some baggage, so like to make a lost baggage report
我们吃不了的能带走么?Can I take the leftover back?
我们吃完了。请把账单拿来好吗?We are through with our meal. Could I have the bill, please?
我们咖啡厅 24 小时营业We open 24 hours in the coffee shop
我们唯一所依据的是…the only thing we have to go on is...
我们商量过了,坐船去复活节岛We talked about it. We are sailing to Easter Island
我们喜欢靠窗的桌位We'd prefer a table by the window
我们喝牛奶、咖啡或茶We drink milk, coffee or tea
我们因他的进步而高兴we are glad of his progress
我们在伦敦参观了白金汉宫During our stay in London, we visited Buckingham Place
我们在几号船舱?Where is our cabin?
我们在午休海滩上玩得很开心We all had a good time on the Siesta Beach
我们在哪里能寄存大衣?Where can we check in our coats?
我们在国内很少吃沙拉,不过我很喜欢We don't eat much salad at home, but I like it
我们在沙滩上待了一周之后,对日光浴已经兴致大减The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall on us after a week on the beach
我们在海岸护卫者海滩上晒太阳We are basking on Coast Guard Beach
我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed
我们在等天气好转We are waiting for an improvement in the weather conditions
我们在等服务员替我们结账We are waiting for the waiter to foot up our bill
我们在这里停留多久?How long will we stop here?
我们大多数人most of us
我们大家,尤其是老年人,应该接受定期体检All of us, especially the aged, should receive periodical health check-ups
我们将在 10 分钟内降落在洛杉矶国际机场We will land at LAX in ten minutes
我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result
我们将把您的账单改过来,从总额中减去180美兀We'll correct your bill by deducting $180 from the total
我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。你离境时,可以来领取We'll check it into the bonded storage room, and give you a receipt. When you leave the country, you can claim it there
我们尽最大努力所能做到的也只是the best that can be done is
我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now
我们已使我们的实验结果一再受到检验we have had the results of our experiments checked and rechecked
我们已把全部数据校核过两遍了现在完成时,主动态we have checked all the data twice
我们已经为您准备好了晚餐,供餐时我们将用广播通知您Dinner has been prepared for you. We will inform you before we serve it
我们已经全部准备完毕第二次世界大战中美国海军陆战队的口号,语岀中文"工号"gung-ho
我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow
我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it
我们已经采取了结关措施We have taken measures in respect of the customs clearance
我们希望按时完成这项工作we wish the work to be finished in time
我们帮您更改一下We will make the correction for you
我们庆祝伊历新年是为了纪念穆罕默德和穆斯林教徒们迁徙到麦地那这一历史事件.We celebrate Islamic New Year to commemorate the historical event that Mohammed and Muslims migrated to Medina
我们应该益发努力工作we must work yet harder
我们店有特制的咖啡糖和椰子糖We have specially made sorghum candies and coconut candies
我们度假时,乘船巡游了百慕大We cruised to Bermuda on our vacation
我们当中的一个几个,全体all of us
我们当中的一个几个,全体a few of us
我们当中的一个几个,全体one of us
我们当中的少数几个人few of us
我们很多人many of us
…我们很少难得 碰到…only very rarely do we find that
我们很少用到它如果什么时候用过的话,那也是极难得we seldom, if ever, use it
我们很敬佩你们工作效率很高We all admire that your work efficiency is very high
我们很饿,吃光了所有的东西We were so hungry that we polished off all things
我们很高兴因为实验成功了we are glad that we have succeeded in the experiment
我们得把水果销毁。我们可不想冒被病虫侵袭的风险We'll have to destroy these fruit. We don't want to risk infestation
我们得把这点考虑进去we have to have this in view
我们得给它翻个面We have to flip over this guy
我们必须更加努力更加仔细工作we must work much much more carefully
我们必须更加努力更加仔细工作we must work much harder
我们必须査明这些螺丝中是哪一个松了we must find out which of these screws has worked loose
我们必须确定用哪些工具we must determine which tools to use
我们怎么去希尔顿宾馆?How can we get to Hilton?
我们怎么把冲浪板拿到海边?How can we bring our surfboards to the sea?
我们怎样去北线地铁?Which way do we go for the Northern Line?
我们恐怕不能接受这类货币I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel
我们恐怕他会来得太迟we were afraid lest he should get here too late
我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗?I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个过道?We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
我们想出了一个好办法a good plan came to us
我们想到…it occurred to us that...
我们想来点鸡尾酒We would like some cocktail
我们想要吸烟区的桌位We'd like a smoking table
我们想要喝鸡尾酒We would like some cocktail
我们所有的客服人员都在忙着服务他们的顾客,请等五分钟后,就会有人接听您的电话All of our representatives are currently busy serving their customers. Your call will be answered in approximate 5 minutes
我们所谈的事the matter whereof we spoke
我们打开货物时,发现木箱干燥,内衬纸没有一点水渍。可见损坏不是发生在途中When we unpacked the goods, we found the wooden cases dry and the inside lining paper stainless. Therefore, the damage didn't occur in transit
我们打算先去齐齐卡玛海岸国家公园We are going to Tsitsikamma Coast National Park first
我们找一家价格适中的自助餐馆吧Let's find a buffet with moderate prices
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5美元We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 dollars
我们把三只箱子托运到伦敦We checked three trunks to London
我们把产量提高到原来的三倍增加了两倍we have trebled our output
我们把这些数据抄下来we shall write down these data so that we may not forget them
我们把那棵老榆树移植到我们的后花园里We replanted the old elm in our back garden
我们抓紧时间看一下白金汉宫We'll have a quick look at Buckingham Palace
我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines
我们招一辆出租车好吗?这样就不用这么晚还乘地铁Let's hail a cab, so we don't have to ride the subway so late
我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark
我们提供正宗法国菜,比如翡翠肉汤和鸡蛋番茄沙拉Authentic French food, such as emerald meat soup , and tomato and egg salad
我们提供美味的经济舱菜肴。机上的菜单可以反映出飞机抵达处的美食风尚。另外,我们还提供一系列的美味甜食,包括备受好评的冰激凌We have delicious economy class cuisine. Our in-flight menus are specially created to reflect the culinary influences of the regions to which we fly. Toothsome dessert treats are available on our menus, including our classic ice cream that never fails to delight
我们明天要乘船游览港口的We're going on a harbor cruise tomorrow
我们昨晚去演奏会听了交响乐We go to a concert last night to hear the symphony
我们是一家经营货运卡车的国营进出口公司We are a state-run import and export corporation dealing in automobile carriers
我们是三号舱上铺,在船中部Cabin No. 3 , the upper deck. It's near amid ship
我们是专营吉普车出口的中国厂商,我们非常希望与贵方在此领域合作We're specializing in the export of Chinese jeeps, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line
我们是在加州的约塞米蒂国家公园归途中相遇的We met while on a retreat in California's Yosemite National Park
我们是在讨论焊接问题now we are on the subject of welding
我们是罗伯特•福克斯和约翰・斯密斯。我们发给你们一封邮件,要求订两个单人房间We're Robert Fox and John Smith. We sent you an email, asking you to reserve two single rooms
我们是阿里 <-> 巴巴的金牌供应商,是顶级制造商和出口商,与阿根廷、智利、巴西、德国和法国都有贸易往来We are the gold supplier of Alibaba, a leading manufacturer and exporter with experience in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Germany and France
我们有一项极好的退休规划和医疗保险We have an excellent retirement plan and medical insurance
我们有三个人There will be three of us
我们有两个人在匹卡德利广场下车,其他的人要去泰德美术馆#wo of us want to get off at Piccadilly Circus and the rest want to drop at the Tate Gallery
我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生?We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir?
我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please
我们有些人在舞池中转晕了Some of us got giddy on the dance floor
我们有八个行李箱和两个包We have eight suitcases and two bags
我们有四种形状,包括圆形、椭圆形、正方形和长方形We have four shapes that are round, oval, square and rectangular
我们有大冰箱,还有洗碗机We have a huge refrigerator and there's also a dishwasher
我们有很多丹麦面包。您能说得具体些么?We have a great many of Danish pastries. Can you give me more details?
我们有很多低脂点心。菠萝塔就不含脂肪,还是新推出的We serve a wide range of low-fat desserts. Pineapple tart is low in fat. It's new on the menu
我们有时会跑到星巴克享受一杯咖啡,而不是赶回家喝杯传统英式茶,但是喝杯拿铁不过是个习惯行为We may go to Starbucks instead of rushing home for a traditional English tea, but the consumption of a latte is a stylized act
我们有最新的运动器械,例如自行车、杠铃、哑铃等We have all the latest apparatus, such as bicycles, bar & dumb bells and so on
我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要We offer special menus for different diets
我们有玫瑰色的,还有深浅不一的米黄色的We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige
我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisine. Which cuisine would you prefer?
我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes. Which would you prefer?
我们有许多素菜供您选择We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from
我们本应做完了这事不定式we ought to have done it
我们正在排队等候买音乐会的入场券We are queuing up to buy tickets for the concert
我们正计划弄一次烧烤会We are planning a barbecue
我们每个人都有一定程度的抑郁风险Each one of us has some risk for becoming depressed
我们比以往更需努力工作it is more necessary than ever for us to work hard
我们沉浸于这场假面舞会中We're lost in this masquerade
我们没有直飞旧金山的航班,但是您可以乘坐联运航班。您可以乘坐泛美航空公司的航班到洛杉矶,在洛杉矶您可以乘坐联运航班到旧金山We have no direct flight to San Francisco. But you could take a connecting flight. You could fly Pan Am to L. A. and in L. A. you could catch a connecting flight to San Francisco
我们渴望去北京参观访问we wish to visit Beijing
我们烧烤都需要些什么啊?What do we need for the barbecue?
我们独自all by ourselves
我们现在得去那儿we have to go there now
我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience
我们生活于其中的世界是由物质构成的the world that we live in is made up of matter
我们用一张信用卡付账We're paying on the one card
我们用湿黏土或黏土混合物制作瓷器The moist clay or clay mixture is used in making porcelain works
我们ours
we 的物主代词我们东西ours
我们our
我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report
我们的产品百分之百没问题Our products are 100 % trouble-free
我们的人ours
我们的家属朋友ours
我们的房间是新改造的,里面有咖啡壶、电视机、空调和浴室It is newly remodeled and includes a coffee maker, a television set, air-conditioning and a bathroom
我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end
我们的正常情况ourselves
我们的现代双层浴室盥洗台十分适合存放你的浴室用品,因为它的空间更大Our modern double bathroom vanity is a perfect place to store your bathroom products, as it allows greater space
我们的电子防抱死刹车系统使操纵和制动无与伦比Our electronic Anti-Lock Braking System ABS gives you unsurpassed handling and control
我们的藏酒非常丰富We have a very extensive cellar
我们的调查结果证明…our investigations go to prove that...
我们的赛车已经在市场上树立了品牌Our racing cars have been well established in the market
我们的集团we-group
我们的面包都是手工做的All of the bread are handmade
我们盥洗打扮了一番再去参加舞会We freshened up before going to the party
我们相互妥协一下好吗?Let's meet each other halfway, right?
我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴!We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could
我们看到的机器都是自己制造的all those machines which we saw were self-made
我们看见发射火箭的情景we saw the rocket launched
我们看见很远的地方有条船we saw some ships at some distance
我们看见汽车过桥正在过桥we saw the car crossing the bridge
我们看见汽车过桥正在过桥we saw the car cross the bridge
我们真幸福we are too happy
我们知道大多数元素都有两种或两种以上的同位素we know most elements to have two or more isotopes
我们知道宝马无论是从质量还是从售后服务上都是做得非常好的We know that BMW means better quality, and better aftersales service
我们知道差的饮食会降低一个人对疾病的抵抗力We know that bad diet will lower one's resistance to diseases
我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图?At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map?
我们终于踏上了去伦敦的旅途At last we were on the London-ward leg of our journey
我们经常吃麦片、水煮蛋或者吐司We always have oatmeal, boiled eggs or toasts
我们给您的饭菜打个折We are going to give you a discount
我们能保证从酒店兑换出的现金全部是真的,因为每张纸币在给客人前我们都会用验钞机检查We guarantee that the cash changed by our hotel is genuine. We have closely examined it before we change it to the customer
我们能换一下座位吗?Can we switch the seats?
反身代词我们自己ourself
媒体用语我们自己的ours
我们要一个绷带We'll have to apply a bandage
我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机?We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board?
我们要去疏芬山,你要去吗?We are going to the Sovereign Hill. Do you want to go with us?
我们要向您额外收10美元We'll have to charge you $10 extra
我们要在曼谷转机。行李会直接运送到目的地吗?We're changing aircraft in Bangkok. Will the luggage be transferred automatically?
我们要怎么去赫伦岛?How could we get to the Heron Island?
我们要扣留你的车We'll need to impound your car
我们要把这个炉子洗干净,然后再生火We have to clean the grill before we start a fire
我们要检查这批瓷器,看是否有破损We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage
我们见过许多化学变化,它们和物理变化是不一样的we have seen many chemical changes, from which physical changes are different
我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加We're organizing an informal party, and like you to come
我们认为有必要把这试验再重复一次we consider it necessary that we should repeat the test once more
我们认为这样做是错的we think it wrong to do so
…我们记得it will be recalled that
我们赤着脚在基亚瓦岛海滩上走来走去We walked around the Kiawah Island barefoot
我们赶上了三点多的那趟火车we caught the three something train
我们躺在卡哈纳莫沙滩上,沐浴在阳光里We lay on the Kahanamoku Beach, saturated in sunshine
我们还有意大利馅饼We also serve Italian flan
我们这儿有许多不同种类的经典中国工艺品,比如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、竹器和中国画We've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and crafts, such as cloisonne, lacquerware, jadeware, bamboo carvings and China painting
我们这儿的鱼不错。有鲤鱼。来一条中等的鲤鱼?We have good fish here - carp. What about medium sized carp?
我们这款眼影还有滋润皮肤的功效Our eye shadow is especially designed to moisturize the skin
我们这里所有的车子都配有音响,而且是标准配备All our cars have stereos in them. It's all standard with us
我们进行的方式和这个差不多this is very much the pattern we follow
我们通常在出发前制定旅行计划Usually, we planned our itinerary, before we set off
我们通常认为空气没有重量ordinarily we don't consider air as having weight
我们酒店有700平方米的会议空间,包括一个宴会厅,两个董事会会议室和两个多功能会议室Our hotel has a meeting space of 700 meter squares, including a ball room, two board rooms and multipurpose meeting rooms
我们酒店有标准房、高级房、豪华房、行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms
我们酒店那天晚上的客房已全部订满We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night
我们需要一些肉、鸡肉和鱼We need some meat, chicken and fish
我们非常希望克莱斯勒和通用汽车能生产许多高里数汽车We will be very happy if Chrysler and General Motors GM are making lots and lots of high mileage cars
我们非常欣赏你们的热情服务和对我们的盛情款待We appreciate your service and your hospitality very much
我们非常高兴your presence is a great compliment
我们面临碰到这样一种情况we are presented with a situation where...
我们餐厅午餐时间到下午两点I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon
我们首先要知道这条线应画在那里we must first know whereabouts the line should be drawn
我们马上就来打扫您的房间We will come and clean your room immediately
我们马上派警察到现场处理Police officers will respond to the scene right away and handle it
我们马上送你到急救室We are going to take you to an emergency room right now
我可以要他们扫描几张旧照片吗?Can I ask them to scan a few old pictures for me?
我向您保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,相关部门才会放行I assure you that is not likely to happen. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Department concerned releases them
我在你们餐厅领略到了异国情调I've experienced an exotic atmosphere in your restaurant
我太太把单肩包掉在101公交车上了。有人捡到送去你们那里了吗?My wife left her shoulder bag on a number one-o-one bus. Has anyone turned it in yet?
我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee?
我对你们的服务很满意We are satisfied with your service
我已经订好机票了,去罗马。飞机票可不便宜呢,我们花那么多钱买机票,就为了好好吃一顿I've bought the ticket. We'll go to Rome. The plane ticket is not cheap, and we spend so much money on ticket just for one beautiful meal
我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢?I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty?
我建议去一家真正的跑鞋店。那里会有懂运动的人,看过你跑步之后,他们会告诉你,你需要哪一类的鞋子My advice is to go to an actual running store, where there will be knowledgeable people who can watch you run and tell you what kind of shoes you need
我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen
我总是买小一码的鞋子,因为日后会把它们撑大I always buy my shoes a size smaller, for they stretch
我想我们可以共进晚餐,然后一起去看电影I thought we might have dinner together and go to the movies
我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it
我想买一台落地扇。顺便问一句,你们可以退货吗?I want to buy a floor fan. By the way, do you accept returns?
我想买睫毛膏,你们卖浓稠式睫毛膏吗?I need mascara. Do you have good thickening mascara?
我想了解一下你们的洗衣服务I'd like to know about your laundry service
我想加入你们的烧烤聚会,可以吗?I want to join you in the barbecue party, may I?
我想我迷路了!你们可以告诉我怎样才能到达特拉法加广场吗?I think I'm lost! Could you tell me how to get to Trafalgar Square?
我想看一下你们的机票和护照可以吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please?
我想订购些手绗线,它们在我方市场十分畅销I’d like to order some hand quilting threads, which are popular in our market
我想请你们主管讲话I would like to talk to your chief
我摘下被罩和枕套,洗了洗,然后给它们上了浆I took down the bedcovers and the pillow cases, washed, and starched them
我是奥迪公司的销售经理,这是我们公司最新的高科技汽车I’m the sales manager of Audi. This is one of our newest hi-tech vehicles
我是朗西•史蒂文斯,请你们的客户服务部经理接电话,好吗?My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service Manager?
我有急事要出差。如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吗?I have to go on a trip urgently. Would it bother you if we changed the time?
我查看一下,十月二日我们能空出一个双人间I will see. Yes,we have a double room available on October 2nd
我的皮肤很敏感,你们有试用品让我先试用一下吗?My skin is very sensitive. Do you have trial samples that I can try first?
我相信你们会抓到罪犯的I trust you will track down the mugger
我知道个叫“优特价俱乐部”的购物中心,有时他们会有大促销I know a place called Price Club. They have great deals occasionally
我等航班消息已经一个半小时了。你们现在有什么新消息吗?现在那边的天气转好了吗?I have been waiting for the departure of my flight for one and a half hours. Do you have any further information about it? Does the weather change better there now?
我要投诉,找你们经理来I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here
我记得您说过您喜欢戏剧,因此,如果您有兴趣的话,我们很乐意安排您观看伦敦西区的戏剧I believe you mentioned that you are a keen theatre-goer. We would, therefore, be pleased to arrange for you to see a West End play if this would interest you
我该让他掏钱还是我们 AA 制呢?Should I let him foot the bill or share the expenses among us?
或许我们很快就会抛锚停船了Maybe we'll drop anchor before long
打扰一下。我们什么时候到巴黎?Excuse me. When do we arrive in Paris?
打扰一下,我们晚上吃什么呢?Excuse me, what do we eat for dinner?
我们关于这个题目的书都给他们give them what books we have on the subject
把结果写信告诉我们write us the result
把那台机器完全拆开花了我们两天时间it took us two days to take that machine to pieces
抱歉,我们不收发现卡,只收万事达卡或维萨卡Sorry, we don't take Discovery. We only take Master Card or Visa
抱歉,我们已经超额预订了Sorry, wive overbooked
抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you
按照传统,这些礼物会匿名送出,但现在我们更倾向注明发出者的姓名Traditionally these were sent anonymously, but nowadays we often make it clear who is sending each "Valentine"
星期六我们将去观看巨石阵On Saturday we're going to see Stonehenge
昨夜我们的船绕过了好望角Our ship rounded Cape of Good Hope last night
昨天我们未能把它修好we could not repair it yesterday
是棕色皮革包,上面有缩写字母 AC。我们的电话号码是8353765It's a brown leather bag with initials AC on it. Our phone number is 8353765
是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗?Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you?
是的,免费接机。我们的豪华酒店将继续保持高水准的产品和服务,来满足客人们对瑞吉酒店和至尊精选酒店的期望Yes, sir. It's free of charge. Our luxury brands continue to maintain the high level of service and products that our luxury guests expect from St. Regis and the Luxury Collection properties
晚聚会结束后,他再次开车送我回家,我们说好了以后去听音乐会At the end of the night he drove me home again and we made tentative plans to go to a concert
晚餐后年轻的导游告诉我们要分摊账单The young guide told us that we should divide the bill equally after dinner
最多我们可以说the best we can say is
月 10 日之前我们都已经客满啦We're full up until October 10 th. 10
月亮比其他任何星球离我们都近得多,这就是为什么它看上去那么大the moon is much close to us than any other star, that is why it looks so big
有一天,我们会慢慢变老,闲坐在沙发之上,品味香醇的好茶和咖啡Someday, when we are old, we sit together on the sofa, enjoying the nice tea or a cup of sweet coffee
有什么能帮忙的吗?我们这里有各种各样的车供您选择Can I help you? We have all kinds of cars here
有时候,我们在过于关注杯子的同时却忘记了去品味咖啡Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee
服务员,请为我们分开结账Waiter, we'll have separate checks, please
校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间it took us a great while to calibrate those instruments
校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间it took us a long while to calibrate those instruments
校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间it took us a good while to calibrate those instruments
桑树砍了,但是我们会种上雪松The mulberry trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars
每年我们都要向亚洲各国出口大量产品。不过,你们公司对于我们来说,还是新客户Every year we export large quantity of our products to the Asian market, but your company seems new to us
气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russia's Winter Palace
气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russians Winter Palace
没有,一点也没吃好。开始太严肃。我们得听那些无关的讲话No, not a bit. It's too formal at first. We had to listen to those irrelevant speeches
没问题,我们一定满足您的要求No problem. We absolutely can meet the requirements
清洁刷是我们的主打产品Cleaning brushes are our major products
灯光变暗,幕布拉起,我们往后靠坐着来欣赏这出戏剧The lights dimmed, the curtain went up, and we settled back to enjoy the play
然后我们乘船游览了泰晤士河Then we went for a boat ride on the Thames
我们现有的资料来看as far as our information goes
现在,假如你不介意,请拉一下铃,再要一副刀叉碟子来,我们一同进餐吧Ring, then, if you please, for a second knife, fork, and plate, and we will dine together
现在,我将带你们开启泰国旅行套餐Now , I will guide you a good package deal to Thailand
由于布面不匀,我们要求退货We ask the return of goods because of uneven cover
由于很难获得可靠的高质量羊毛毛料,我们停止了生产高档羊毛大衣Because of the difficulty in obtaining reliable supply of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued the production of our deluxe alpaca coats
由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination
由于航空管制,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞Owing to the air traffic control, we'll wait until a take-off clearance is given
电话接通时我们会打给您We'll call you when your call is ready to go through
看,你那个女孩手里的牌子上写着“茉莉和麦乐迪”,她是来接我们Look, the sign in that girl's hands read Molly and Melody. She is meeting us
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much
真心希望我们再次相遇,期待收到你的消息I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you
确定吗?我的朋友告诉我说成都那边已经有飞机降落了,为什么你们的航班还不起飞?Are you serious? My friend told me that some flights have landed in Chengdu airport already. Why can't your flight depart?
经理不知道我俩是学生吗?我们应该各付各的Does the manager not know we are both students? We shall go fifty-fifty
美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday
肺炎是我们最害怕的并发症Pneumonia is the complication we most fear
船就要开了,我们上船吧The ship is about to start. Let's go on board
节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗?Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now?
蚕丝被是我们的主要产品Silk quilts are our main lines
要不要尝尝我们店的一磅超级热辣汉堡包?Would you like to try our one-pound super hot and spicy hamburger?
要是你能来帮助我们就好了I wish that you would come and help us
我们来更详细地看看这些例子let us take a more detailed look at these examples
我们试试看suppose we try
谢谢您,我们不收小费Thank you, we don't accept tips
谢谢您的称赞。我们很高兴您喜欢这里的饭菜和服务Thank you for your compliments. We're pleased that you like our service and food
谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗?Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel?
过境要停多久?我们要在香港停留一夜吗?How long is the stop-over? Will we be staying overnight in Hong Kong?
我们试试菠菜沙拉吧Well, let's try spinach salad
那不是我们讨论的问题that is not the question
那么,我们可以买早班车票。天气恶劣,能见度低,高速公路会封路Then, we can buy the earlier ticket. The highway will be locked when visibility is poor in bad weather
那儿有个问讯处。请问我们怎样能到第70街?There's the information desk. How do we get the 70th Street, please?
酗酒是交通事故的主要原因。我们应坚决反对酒后驾驶Drinking is a principal cause of traffic accidents. We should strongly oppose drink driving
我们出版not our publication
非常感谢这段时间以来你给我们的帮助It's very kind of you to give us much of your time
非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number
非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late
黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together
Showing first 500 phrases