Subject | Chinese | English |
proj.manag. | 上周、 我们办公室里流传着一封电子邮件、 就如何改进我们的绩效评价体系征求意见 | Last week an e-mail went round the office touting for suggestions on ways to improve our performance appraisal system |
proj.manag. | 上周、我们办公室里流传着一封电子邮件、就如何改进我们的绩效考核体系征求意见 | Last week an e-mail went round the office touting for suggestions on ways to improve our performance appraisal system |
econ. | 不得将宝贵的技术诀窍透露给我们的竞争对手 | Don't impart the valuable know-how to our rivals |
econ. | 不知是否有幸能邀请你来参加我们的展览会? | May we have the honor to invite you to attend our exhibition? |
UN | 为了地球上的生命:拯救我们的海洋 | For Life on Earth: Save Our Seas |
gen. | 为什么不尝尝我们的自助晚餐呢? | Why not try our buffet dinner? |
econ. | 他们不能全部满足我们的需求,只能供应半数 | They cannot meet our demand to the full extent n., they can only supply half the quantity |
econ. | 他们出价要买下我们的商店 | They made a bid for our business |
econ. | 他们模仿我们的管理程序 | They imitated our managing procedure |
econ. | 他抱怨我们的服务太慢 | He complains that our service is slow |
cables | 以上验证措施证明,我们的多芯电缆已达到国际先进水平 | Through the above test measures, it proves that our multicore cables come up to the advanced international standards |
econ. | 你必须明白这个突发事件可能损害我们的业务关系 | You must know this unexpected incident might deteriorate our business relations |
gen. | 你愿意参加我们的鸡尾酒会吗? | How would you like to join us for a cocktail party? |
gen. | 先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧? | Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay? |
econ. | 关于我们的业务和财务情况,请向东京商业银行东京总行查询 | For our business and financial standing, we may refer you to our banker n., the Commercial Bank of Tokyo, Head Office, Tokyo |
el., tools | 关于我们的新型播种机的广告设计,你有什么想法吗? | Have you got any ideas about the advertising of our new type seed spreader? |
econ. | 关于氧化铁,我们的价格意见是…美元离岸价格 | In regard to ferric oxide, our idea of price is $... and FOB |
gen. | 关于这一点我们的意见是不一致的 | here we differ |
cloth. | 内包装上带一点花卉图案,这样最适合我们的市场需要。小贴士: | The inner packing there with a little bit of flower design is best on our market |
proj.manag. | 几天后我们将会寄给你方我们的售货清单以及银行汇票 | We will send you our account sales together with the banker s draft in a few days |
econ. | 凭我们的销售确认书 | against our sales confirmation |
econ. | 凭我们的销货确认书 | against our transaction confirmation |
econ. | 协议执行中对其条款作任何变动,都会打乱我们的计划 | Any change in the terms of the agreement during its execution would upset our plan |
gen. | 发生了一些急事。我们的约会能不能延期? | Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment? |
gen. | 因为我们的价格公道,而且这辆车跑了很多的里程数。但是外观看起来还是不错吧 | It's because our prices are so good. And this car has a lot of miles on it. But it's in nice shape, isn't it? |
gen. | 因为机场拥挤,我们的班机将会延误一个小时 | We'll be delayed for one hour, due to the congestion of the airport |
econ. | 因此,我们的服务完全可靠,务请放心 | You may, therefore, be assured of the perfect reliability of our service |
proj.manag. | 在我们的例子中、不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数 | In our case, we do not allow someone to have a negative checking account balance |
proj.manag. | 在完成应用的数据库配置后、我们开始为我们的模型写代码 | After configuring our application for the database, we started writing codes for our model |
econ. | 在谈判开始阶段我们提到过我们的原则 | We mentioned our principle in the initial stage of the negotiations |
shipb. | 在质量方面其他牌号的商品很难与我们的相比 | In respect to quality, I don't think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours. |
gen. | 在这点上我们的意见大致相同 | we are much at one on this point |
econ. | 如同意我们的要求,请告知最优惠的支付条件 | If you agree to our demand, please tell us about your best payment terms |
busin. | 如果我们的轴承以到岸价成交,你们负责投保哪些险别? | If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the bearings? |
shipb. | 如果把各种因素都考虑进去,您会发现我们的报价比别处的报价要低 | If you take everything into consideration, you may find our quotation lower than that you can get elsewhere. |
shipb. | 如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货 | If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you. |
shipb. | 如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格 | If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price. |
econ. | 对一切债务人我们的利率都一样 | We don't vary the interest rate to different debtors |
gen. | 对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 | Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology |
gen. | 对不起,打扰了,请问您对我们的服务还满意吗? | Excuse me, sir. What do you think of our service? |
gen. | 对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作 | I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation |
gen. | 对我来说,这是一次愉快而颇有裨益的旅行。你给我留下了很好的印象,我被你的热情深深感动了。我觉得我们的友谊会天长地久 | It's a pleasant and productive trip for me. You have left me a great impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our friendship will last forever |
gen. | 就我们的情况而言,不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数 | In our case, we do not allow anyone to have a negative checking account balance |
gen. | 尽管孩子们非常喜欢吃肯德基炸鸡,但实际上这类食物并不利于我们的健康 | Though children like KFC, this kind of food is not good to our health |
gen. | 属于我们的东西 | ours |
gen. | 当然啦。我们的酒店是一流的,是重要客人、官员和世界各地游客最钟爱的度假酒店 | Certainly, sir. Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as a favorite resort to stay by VIPs, officials and guests from every corner of the world |
gen. | 当然有,你可以通过我们的官网预订 | Of course. You can book it from our official website |
gen. | 彳艮抱歉我忘了我们的约会 | I'm sorry for forgetting about our appointment |
econ. | 很快会有不少预期的买主来购买我们的新产品 | There is no shortage of prospective buyers for our new product in the near future |
econ. | 很抱歉,我们的存货要优先供应老顾客 | We are sorry that the goods stored will be provided to our long standing customer preferably |
proj.manag. | 很抱歉、这是我们的最低价。如果你们认为不能接受、那么我们没有办法、生意只好告吹 | Sorry, This is our rock-bottom price. If you find it unworkable, we have no other choice but to call the deal off |
gen. | 很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任 | I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility |
econ. | 很高兴奉告,我们的产品畅销 | We are pleased to tell you that our products are selling fast |
econ. | 忽视你方4月15日的询价是我们的失误,但我们不是有意的 | It was our fault to ignore your inquiry of April 15, but it was not intentional |
China, polit. | 总结我们的实践经验 | look back on our practical experience |
busin. | 恐怕不行,我们的订单很多 | I'm afraid not. As you know, we have a lot of order to fill |
busin. | 您会及时收到我们的货物,希望您能够满意 | I believe that the products will reach you in time and hope they will give you complete satisfaction |
gen. | 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗? | What's your opinion of our service? |
gen. | 您对我们的饭菜满意吗? | Are you content with your meal? |
gen. | 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗? | Would you like to try our house specialty? |
gen. | 您看见我们的行李了吗? | Have you spotted our bags yet? |
shipb. | 您觉得我们的报价怎么样? | What do you think of our price? |
econ. | 感谢你方10月10日对我们的电话询价 | Thank you for your inquiry of Oct. 10 about our telephones |
econ. | 我们之间的贸易总金额应与我们的代理协定一致 | The total amount of trade between us shall be consistent with our agency arrangement |
econ. | 我们会将市场变动情况随时通知我们的经销商 | We will keep our distributors advised from time to time of the market changes |
econ. | 我们充分相信我们的产品质量最优,足以与其他任何产品竞争 | We are quite confident that our product can rival any others due to the best quality |
gen. | 我们已使我们的实验结果一再受到检验 | we have had the results of our experiments checked and rechecked |
gen. | 我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜 | We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it |
econ. | 我们希望我们所做的能有助于加强我们的关系 | We hope what we have done will help to strengthen our relations |
econ. | 我们希望本公司的新产品系列会增加我们的市场份额 | We hope our new product range will boost our market share |
econ. | 我们希望能很快回收我们的保值投资 | We hope our safe investments can be recouped quickly |
commer. | 我们应立即与我们的海外客户联系 | We should get in contact with our overseas buyer immediately |
econ. | 我们应该用我们的最好技能对该项施工进行有效监督 | We should supervise the work in an efficient way, using our best skill |
econ. | 我们必须合理开发我们的自然资源 | We have to rationally exploit our natural resources |
econ. | 我们必须在会议上说明我们的观点 | We must express our views at the meeting |
econ. | 我们必须立即着手解决拖了一年之久之事,否则我们的损失更大 | We must immediately set out to settle this matter, which has been hanging fire for one year or we will suffer even greater loss |
econ. | 我们把我们的钱合起来成为共同基金 | We put our money into a general pool |
gen. | 我们把那棵老榆树移植到我们的后花园里 | We replanted the old elm in our back garden |
econ. | 我们是信誉卓著的会计公司,希望你们充分利用我们的服务 | As a reputable firm of accountants, we wish you to avail yourselves of our service |
furn. | 我们是屏风供销商。我想你方用户对我们的一些最新产品会感兴趣 | We're suppliers of screens of various types. I think your end users will be interested in some of our new products |
cosmet. | 我们有很多颜色。而且我们的眼影还可以滋润皮肤。它对眼睑是非常温和的。你想试试看吗? | We have a very wide selection of colors And our eye shadow is specially designed to moisturize the skin. So it is very gentle on your eyelids. Would you like to sample some? |
gen. | 我们的 | ours |
econ. | 我们的 | ours (we 的物主代词) |
gen. | we 的物主代词我们的东西 | ours |
gen. | 我们的 | our |
gen. | 我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单 | We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report |
commer. | 我们的一位客户打算递送一份购买中国纺织品的大订单 | One of our clients contemplates placing a large order for Chinese textiles |
comp. | 我们的业务范围为计算机,比如台式机、笔记本电脑和平板电脑 | Our activities cover a wide range of computers, such as desktops, laptops and tablets |
busin. | 我们的产品不仅美观,质量也非常棒 | You have got the quality there as well as the style |
econ. | 我们的产品保证耐用、美观和舒适 | Our goods are guaranteed long wear, attractiveness a nd real comfort |
shipb. | 我们的产品具有竞争力 | Our products can stand competition. |
commer. | 我们的产品在国外受到越来越多的欢迎 | Our products have enjoyed growing favour among buyers abroad |
commer. | 我们的产品在国外市场受到欢迎 | Our products are well received in foreign markets |
busin. | 我们的产品已在海外数个地区有售,并受到了消费者的欢迎 | Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there |
agric., tech. | 我们的产品是您多地点、小面积挖掘需求的理想选择,可拖型小型挖掘机能产生6600磅挖掘力 | Our product is the perfect solution for your multilocation and small excavation needs. The towable mini-excavator produces 6, 600 pounds of digging force |
gen. | 我们的产品百分之百没问题 | Our products are 100 % trouble-free |
shipb. | 我们的产品质量好 | Our products are of high quality. |
footwear | 我们的产品质量好,而且批发价很合理 | Our products are of good quality and at a reasonable whole-sale price |
commer. | 我们的产品质量经得起与竞争对手的产品质量相比 | The quality of our products stands comparison with that of rival products |
econ. | 我们的产品质量绝对是一流的 | The quality of our products is absolutely prime |
gen. | 我们的人 | ours |
shipb. | 我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 | I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. |
shipb. | 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的 | Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market. |
shipb. | 我们的价格很有竞争性 | Our price is highly competitive. |
shipb. | 我们的价格比国际市场价格低得多。 | Our price is much lower than that in the international market. |
commer. | 我们的价格算是很公道的 | Our prices are moderate in comparison with those of competitors |
busin. | 我们的信用证有效期需要为多长时间? | How long should our L/C be valid? |
econ. | 我们的免熨成衣受到广泛欢迎 | Our iron-free garments are generally welcomed |
econ. | 、我们的全部设计工作都是在室内完成的 | All our design work was accomplished inside |
econ. | 我们的冰箱名称就是优质标志 | Our name on the refrigerator is the hallmark of excellence |
econ. | 我们的利润比预期的少 | Our profits are less than expected |
econ. | 我们的办公室计算机配置齐全 | Our office has been fully equipped with computers |
econ. | 我们的合同条款只是一般条款,一点也不苛刻 | Our provisions of contract are only ordinary terms, and they are not harsh at all |
econ. | 我们的商业行为不应该损害公共利益 | Our commercial practice should not be injurious to the public interest |
econ. | 我们的商品主要在国内市场销售 | Our sales are largely in the domestic market |
UN | 我们的地球 | Our Planet |
desert. | 《我们的地球》 | Our Olanet (联合国环境规划署于1989年创刊,为双月刊) |
econ. | 我们的客户经常与我们的总公司直接联系 | Our clients often got in direct touch with our head office |
gen. | 我们的家属朋友 | ours |
cosmet. | 我们的工作是用人工以及天然香料来调配香水 | Our job is to blend artificial and natural chemicals to create scents for perfumes |
busin. | 我们的市场分析预测智能防盗门的市场很活跃,因此我们成功的概率也比较大 | Our market analysis has predicted an active market for the intelligent anti-theft locks. I'm sure we stand a fair chance to win |
econ. | 我们的广告大战已证明失败 | Our advertising campaign has proved to be a flop |
gen. | 我们的房间是新改造的,里面有咖啡壶、电视机、空调和浴室 | It is newly remodeled and includes a coffee maker, a television set, air-conditioning and a bathroom |
shipb. | 我们的报价三天内有效 | Our offer remains open for 3 days. |
shipb. | 我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给了 | As we have quoted you rock bottom price, we can't give you any more discounts. |
commer. | 我们的支付条款是即期汇票支付的信用证 | Our payment terms are L/C available by draft at sight |
gen. | 我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销 | Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end |
space | 我们的明星 | Uribyol (卫星,韩国卫星 Kitsat 的别名) |
cloth. | 我们的服装是拥有合格证的高质产品 | Our clothing is high-qualified products with certification |
gen. | 我们的正常情况 | ourselves |
bridge. | 我们的牌 | our hand |
gen. | 我们的现代双层浴室盥洗台十分适合存放你的浴室用品,因为它的空间更大 | Our modern double bathroom vanity is a perfect place to store your bathroom products, as it allows greater space |
gen. | 我们的电子防抱死刹车系统使操纵和制动无与伦比 | Our electronic Anti-Lock Braking System ABS gives you unsurpassed handling and control |
busin. | 我们的盘式刹车片在美国很畅销,但拖欠货款让我很头疼 | Our brake pads have a ready market in America, but delay in payment really annoys me |
telecom. | 我们的目标是成为您最可靠的专业移动电源供应商 | Our goal is to become your most reliable supplier of professional mobile power |
econ. | 我们的确认为,我们的服务质量抵得上这种报酬 | We do think that the quality of our service does justice to the pay |
proj.manag. | 我们的程序使用了一条较长的输出语句、 重写程序、 使用单独的语句打印每一个操作数 | We wrote the output in one large statement. Rewrite the program to use a separate statement to print each operand |
cosmet. | 我们的粉底是用最好的原料做成的高质量产品。它可以滋润你的皮肤,并且防晒指数为8 | Our foundation is of high quality. Only the finest ingredients. It will moisturize your skin and it has a sunblock rating of |
proj.manag. | 我们的系统开发的新方法是基于定义的和黑箱过程管理的 | Our new approach to systems development is based on both defined and black box process management |
arts. | 我们的纸灯笼工厂历史悠久,认真负责,诚实可靠 | Our paper lantern factory has a long history. We are responsible and honest |
busin. | 我们的经营原则是"重合同,守信用" | It's our principle in business "to honor the contract and keep our promise". |
econ. | 我们的经营范围从廉价的钢笔到进口的豪华汽车 | Our scope of business ranges from cheap pens to imported luxury cars |
fash. | 我们的聚酯羊毛水手冬帽就是这样 | Our polyester fleece watch cap is just that |
gen. | 我们的藏酒非常丰富 | We have a very extensive cellar |
comp. | 我们的计算机在国际市场上具有竞争力 | Our computer is competitive in the international market |
shipb. | 我们的订货量在很大程度上取决于贵方的价格 | The size of our order depends greatly on your price. |
econ. | 我们的论点以事实为根据 | We should ground our arguments on facts |
gen. | 我们的调查结果证明… | our investigations go to prove that... |
econ. | 我们的货用牢固的新木箱包装,每箱2台,各用塑料小口袋一只包好 | Our goods are packed in new strong wooden boxes, each box containing 2 sets in individual small plastic wrapper |
busin. | 我们的质量管理体系非常严格,因此我们的产品质量过硬 | We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality |
commer. | 我们的资金仅限于技术引进 | We limit our expenditures to the technology acquisition |
gen. | 我们的赛车已经在市场上树立了品牌 | Our racing cars have been well established in the market |
sport. | 我们的跑道每一圈只有 200 米 | Each lap of our running track is only 200 metres |
sport. | 我们的运动员为参加赛跑进行训练 | Our athletes trained for races. |
sport. | 我们的运动员接受了几周的强化训练 | Our athletes have received several weeks of intensive training |
busin. | 我们的里程表在欧洲有很好的口碑 | Our odometers have enjoyed warm welcome in the European market |
econ. | 我们的销售额比去年有很大的增长 | Our sales are showing a sharp improvement over last year |
ceram. | 我们的镶嵌加工范围:珍珠、钻石、翡翠、祖母绿、红宝石、蓝宝石、软玉、水晶等 | Our scope of inlay machining: pearl, diamond, jade, emerald, ruby, sapphire, nephrite, crystal and so on |
econ. | 我们的陶器赢得了顾客的好评 | Our pottery has won the good opinion of our customers |
gen. | 我们的集团 | we-group |
gen. | 我们的面包都是手工做的 | All of the bread are handmade |
econ. | 我们的顾客要求我们按发票金额减少10% | Our customers ask us to accept 10% reduction in the price on the invoice amount |
econ. | 我们确信,我们的报价是合适的 | We feel sure that our quotations are proper |
econ. | 我们要设法说服他们接受我们的建议 | We will try to reason them into the acceptance of our proposal |
econ. | 我们认为目前的形势不会阻碍我们的发展 | They think that the present situation will not deactivate our development |
econ. | 我们认为结局不会违反我们的愿望 | We dont think the end will be contrary to our wish |
econ. | 我们非常感激你方大力协助,说服他们同意我们的意见 | We are very grateful to you for your kind offices in talking them around to our views |
gen. | 我们非常欣赏你们的热情服务和对我们的盛情款待 | We appreciate your service and your hospitality very much |
econ. | 我们首先应该对当地的消费者保护法律做一番调査研究,然后再开展我们的业务 | We shall look into local customer protection laws first before engaging in our business |
cables | 我公司正在考虑在贵国的中西部加工我们的漆包线 | We’re thinking of having our varnished wire processed in the middle and west of your country |
gen. | 我向您保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,相关部门才会放行 | I assure you that is not likely to happen. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Department concerned releases them |
econ. | 我地区最近受台风严重危害,希望你们充分体谅我们的处境 | Our area was badly damaged by recent typhoon and we hope you will understand our situation fully |
shipb. | 我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门 | I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve. |
gen. | 我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下 | I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it |
econ. | 我方对一切提交给我们的信息均严加保密 | We hold all information submitted to us in strict confidence |
busin. | 我方能供应各种电缆绝缘件。我们的产品在国际市场很受欢迎 | We can supply cable insulators of all types and sizes. Our products are much admired in the world market |
econ. | 我相信像这样的争端能够迅速得到解决,不至于损害我们的业务关系 | I believe a dispute like this can be settled swiftly without detriment to our business relations |
cosmet. | 我确定我们的价格已经是最优惠的了。在其他地方,这个品牌的新款香水价格近几年来涨了不少 | I am sure our prices are the most favorable. Elsewhere prices for brand new perfumes have gone up tremendously in recent years |
econ. | 房屋设计费大大超过我们的预算 | The cost of designing the house considerably exceeds our calculations |
econ. | 所收订单数量超过我们的希望 | The quantity of the orders received exceeds our hopes |
econ. | 所有这些商品均不属我们的经营范围 | All these commodities are outside the field of our activities |
econ. | 把所有的合约呈交法律部门是我们的一贯做法 | To submit all contracts to the legal department is our usual policy |
gen. | 昨夜我们的船绕过了好望角 | Our ship rounded Cape of Good Hope last night |
gen. | 是棕色皮革包,上面有缩写字母 AC。我们的电话号码是8353765 | It's a brown leather bag with initials AC on it. Our phone number is 8353765 |
gen. | 是的,免费接机。我们的豪华酒店将继续保持高水准的产品和服务,来满足客人们对瑞吉酒店和至尊精选酒店的期望 | Yes, sir. It's free of charge. Our luxury brands continue to maintain the high level of service and products that our luxury guests expect from St. Regis and the Luxury Collection properties |
expl. | 有谁来约我们的导师去吃晚饭? | Who will be responsible for dating our tutor for the dinner? |
econ. | 根据我们的要求,他们立刻将所有的样品和说明书退坯给我们 | Upon our demand, they immediately returned to us all the samples and manuals |
econ. | 欢迎乘坐我们的飞机! | Welcome aboard our plane! |
econ. | 欢迎你们直接或间接地参加我们的研究工作 | You are welcome to directly or indirectly take part in our research work |
gen. | 清洁刷是我们的主打产品 | Cleaning brushes are our major products |
med.appl. | 现在许多医院都采用我们的无影灯 | Nowadays many hospitals adopt our shadowless lamps |
econ. | 由于你方是我们的老客户,根据你方要求,我们已设法为你方保留部分货物 | Since you are our old customer, we have managed to retain some of the goods for you at your requirements |
econ. | 由于大量订货,我们的存货已迅速减少 | Owing to heavy orders, our stocks have diminished rapidly |
gen. | 由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误 | The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination |
econ. | 由于经济危机,我们的业务下降了 | Owing to economic crisis, our business is on the decrease |
gen. | 看,你那个女孩手里的牌子上写着“茉莉和麦乐迪”,她是来接我们的 | Look, the sign in that girl's hands read Molly and Melody. She is meeting us |
econ. | 绿色窗帘和我们的家具很相配 | The green curtain complements our furniture |
station. | 老师敲了敲黑板以引起我们的注意 | The teacher knocked on the blackboard to catch our attention |
econ. | 自从我们通过"电视购物"给我们的特色产品作广告以来,我们收到许多电话定单 | We have received a large number of telephone orders since we advertised our peculiar products through " TV shopping" |
busin. | 至少一个月后,我们的螺旋钻才有货 | It will be at least one month before our augers are available again |
cosmet. | 虽然我们的兰蔻香水具有高质量和与众不同的香型,但是它的价格比普通香水高很多,我认为广告应该针对时尚人群 | Although our Lancome perfume is of high quality and of different flavors, it is much more expensive than ordinary perfume. I think the advertising should aim at fashionable people |
gen. | 蚕丝被是我们的主要产品 | Silk quilts are our main lines |
shipb. | 让我介绍一下,这位张先生是我们的销售经理 | Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhang, our sales manager. |
econ. | 该船正在装我们的货物 | The ship is loading our goods |
econ. | 请保证,一经从银行取得装船单据就立即兑付我们的汇票 | We need your assurance that you will honor our draft as soon as you receive the ship ping document from the bank |
gen. | 请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子 | Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast |
econ. | 请放心我们一定遵守我们的诺言 | Please rest assured that we will abide by our promise |
econ. | 请注意我们的付款条件是保兑的、不可撤消的、见票即付的信用证 | Please note that our terms of payment are by confirmed irrevocable and sight L/C |
econ. | 贵方所询商品不在我们的业务范围之内 | The article you enquired for does not belong in the sphere of our business activities |
econ. | 贵方提出此事引起我们的注意,令人欣慰 | We are pleased that you brought this matter to our attention |
econ. | 这一事件阻碍了我们的业务发展 | This incident was a handicap to the progress of our business |
cosmet. | 这个品牌的香水是我们的畅销货。我们产品的价格会根据国际市场需求的变化而变化。价格可以商议,尤其是针对大订单 | The perfumes of the brand are our best-selling lines. The prices of our products will fluctuate according to the international market demand. And we are always open to negotiate, especially on larger orders |
O&G. tech., tech. | 这些结晶器由300系列不锈钢制成,有不同的规格可供客户选择。我们的客户能以极具竞争力的价格购买到化工结晶器 | These crystallizers are manufactured from 300-grade stainless steel and can be availed by our clients in different specifications Our clients can avail chemical plant crystallizers at competitive prices |
commer. | 这些资料对我们的实验很有价值 | These data will be of great value to us in our experiment |
busin. | 这是我们的价目表 | This is our price list |
econ. | 这是我们的最低价,不能再减了 | This is our lowest price, we are unable to reduce it any more |
shipb. | 这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了 | This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further. |
shipb. | 这是我们的最新价格单 | This is our latest price list. |
gen. | 这是我们的洗面乳。它能有效清除污垢、油脂和化妆品,且不损害极敏感性皮肤,适合于每天使用 | Here is our skin cleanser. It is designed to lift away dirt, oil, and make-up without aggravating even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough to use every day |
shipb. | 这是我们的船上交货报价单 | This is our FOB quotation sheet. |
econ. | 这种付款方式是我们的习惯做法 | The mode of payment is our usual practice |
arts. | 这里有一些做工精致的产品。看看这个3D紫檀木制纪念品,既高贵又豪华。相信您会以拥有我们的产品为傲 | We've got some fine workmanship here Just look at the 3D souvenir padauk. It looks both noble and magnificent. I m sure you'll be very proud to have them |
interntl.trade. | 遵守我们的诺言 | abide by our promise |
econ. | 那时,我们的开支只限于购买必要的材料 | At that time we limited our expenditure to the purchase of necessary materials |
econ. | 银行延长了我们的信用期限 | The bank has rolled over credit for us |
econ. | 银行给我们的贷款超过我们所期望的数目 | The loan given us by the bank surpass-ed the sum we expected |
gen. | 非常感谢这段时间以来你给我们的帮助 | It's very kind of you to give us much of your time |
gen. | 飞机晚点是我们的责任,如果您继续搭乘我们的航班,您的住宿费用将由我们来承担 | Since the flight delay was our fault and you are continuing on with our airline, we will cover the cost of a hotel room |