DictionaryForumContacts

   Chinese
Terms containing 我们的 | all forms | in specified order only
SubjectChineseEnglish
gen.一出来,我和伊莱就像印第安人围着篝火那样在他的周围跳跃着,央求他带我们去看电影Once outside, Eli and I jumped around him like Indians around a bonfire, pleading him to take us to the movies
econ.一接到保险商的保险凭证,我们就立即寄给你方Insurance certificate will follow as soon as we receive it from the underwriters
commer.一旦有新的货物,我们将马上与你方联系As soon as fresh supplies are available, we'll contact you right away
commer.一般地说,我们不接受承兑交单托收的支付条件Generally speaking, we do not accept the payment terms by D/A
gen.万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it
sport.上届的撑竿跳冠军和我们分享了动人的故事,故事的主角是一个瘦小但却热爱足球的小伙子The former pole-vault champion shares a moving story about a skinny young boy who loved football with all his heart
gen.下个月的今天我们安装这套设备we shall be installing the equipment this day month
econ.下面是我们对国内市场变化的观察报告We give below our observations on the changes of the home market
econ.不得将宝贵的技术诀窍透露给我们的竞争对手Don't impart the valuable know-how to our rivals
gen.不是开玩笑吧!我们会赶不上转机的No kidding! We'll miss the connecting flight
econ.不知是否有幸能邀请你来参加我们的展览会?May we have the honor to invite you to attend our exhibition?
commer.与我们商量有关技术改进的问题advise with us on technical improvements
shipb.为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式With an eye to future business, we'll accept payment by installments this time.
shipb.为了成交,我们同意给你们3%的折扣。In order to conclude the business, we' ll agree to give you a 3% discount.
gen.为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute
gen.为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute
shipb.为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
shipb.为了进人国际市场,我们正在寻找可靠的销售代理For access to international market we are seeking dependable sale agent.
gen.为什么不尝尝我们的自助晚餐呢?Why not try our buffet dinner?
commer.交易额没有达到我们希望的标准The volume of business falls short of our hope
gen.他回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品He bought us some gingerbread works as present
gen.你们之中有些人已经知道了,我只要有机会就会享受看电影的乐趣Some of you are aware that I really enjoy seeing movies whenever I get the chance
gen.你们热情周到的服务让我有一种宾至如归的感觉Your thoughtful service has made me feel at home
shipb.你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere.
gen.你们的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象We were impressed by your service
gen.你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗?Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need?
gen.你愿意参加我们的鸡尾酒会吗?How would you like to join us for a cocktail party?
gen.你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗?Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities?
busin.你觉得这份合同基本涵盖了我们在谈判过程中谈到的所有内容吗?Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations?
commer.促进我们在国际市场上目标的实现promote the achievement of our goals in the world market
gen.像这样的病我们就称作晕厥Such an attack is termed syncope
gen.先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧?Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay?
gen.关于这一点我们的意见是不一致的here we differ
cloth.内包装上带一点花卉图案,这样最适合我们的市场需要。小贴士:The inner packing there with a little bit of flower design is best on our market
agric., tech.利用单片微机技术,我们设计了功能齐全的电机保护装置With the technology of single-chip microcomputers, we have designed an electromotor protective device with all function
gen.到达首日,我们游览了安曼,约旦热闹的石头都城We spent our first day in Amman, Jordan? s bustling limestone capital
commer.包装方面的这一改变对我们相当不便It is rather inconvenient for us to make such a change in packing
gen.十月一日,我们有好几趟由北京飞往洛杉矶的航班We have several flights from Beijing to Los Angeles on October
gen.发生了一些急事。我们的约会能不能延期?Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment?
lat.〔拉丁语〕 只限于我们之间的inter nos
econ.合同签约前,我们必须估计有关的总花费Before signing the contract we must get an estimate of the total costs involved
econ.同我们经营的其他计算机一样,这部计算机也有三年的保修期Like all other computers we handle, this computer also accompanied with three-year guarantee for our aftercare service
commer.向我们提岀关于技术改进的建议advise us on technical improvements
commer.告知我们关于技术改进的情况advise us of technical improvements
gen.告诉我们一些关于你自己的情况tell us something about yourself
gen.咖啡因存在于一些我们喜欢的物质中,例如咖啡豆、茶叶和巧克力Caffeine is in some of our favorite things like coffee beans, tea leaves and chocolate
gen.Crash! 哦,不会的。你要是不停止叫喊,我们倒是会出事故的。砰!Oh no, I won't. But we will have an accident if you don't stop shouting
gen.嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务费Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge
gen.嗯,让我们设法同他们联系。现在请你详细地写下刚才告诉我的信息Well, let's try to get in touch with them. Now would you please write down what you have told me in detail?
gen.因为我们的价格公道,而且这辆车跑了很多的里程数。但是外观看起来还是不错吧It's because our prices are so good. And this car has a lot of miles on it. But it's in nice shape, isn't it?
gen.因为机场拥挤,我们的班机将会延误一个小时We'll be delayed for one hour, due to the congestion of the airport
gen.因为这是从法国带回来的酒,我们需要向海关缴纳200英镑关税We had to pay customs £200 on all the wine we took back from France
sport.在分组赛中、 我们淘汰了大多数赛跑运动员、 只剩下最优秀的运动员参加决赛We eliminate most of the runners in the heats only the best run in the final
busin.在比较价格的时候,质量是我们首先必须考虑的When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products
busin.在签订正式合同之前,我们再重申一下协议中的重点内容Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement
shipb.在质量方面其他牌号的商品很难与我们的相比In respect to quality, I don't think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.
gen.在这点上我们的意见大致相同we are much at one on this point
gen.在酒店里是否有我们可以娱乐的地方?Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
gen.多备几瓶阿司匹林和其他成药,这样就够我们用一年的了。Store up more bottles of aspirin and other common over-the-counter drugs that we all tend to use from time to time throughout the year (小贴士: Drug 和 medicine 都是药的意思,但我们说 take the medicine, 不说 take the drug。drug 一词,特别是当用作复数形式即 drugs 时,可以当“毒品”讲,而 medicine 则没有这个含义。“药店”不是 drugstore, 而应该是 pharmacy。)
gen.她给我们买了一些贝壳手镯,这是一座沿海城市的纪念品She bought us some shell bangles as souvenirs from a coastal city
gen.好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately
gen.好的,我们店里有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环We have 14K and 18K gold necklaces, chains and earrings
gen.好的,我们给您找找,请稍等OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please
gen.好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away
gen.好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it
busin.如果我们的轴承以到岸价成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the bearings?
shipb.如果你们的订货数量大,我们还可以考虑降价We may reconsider to reduce our price, if your order is big enough.
shipb.如果你们的订货量大,我们准备减价 2%We are prepared to make a 2% reduction, if your order is big enough.
gen.如果在他们身上看到了任何的伤痕,我就用药膏涂在上面If I find any cuts or scraps on their bodies I apply healing ointment to their wounds
gen.如果您对购买的商品不满意,我们保证退款We guarantee to refund your money if you're not delighted with your purchase
gen.如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online
busin.如果您的价格再便宜些,我们马上下单If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot
gen.如果您的申请被拒签,那么您将收到我们寄给您的拒签信。拒签信上会列明您被拒签的理由,并说明您是否拥有上诉权If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal
gen.如果您真的想要,我们可以给您打九折If you really like it, we can cut down the price by 10 percent
busin.如果您订购的数量很大,我们可以重新考虑给您的价格If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price
gen.如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled
sport.如果我们让跑得最快的 8 号运动员定步速、其他队员就会被抛在后面了If we let the fastest runner No. 8 set the pace, the other runners will be left behind
shipb.如果把各种因素都考虑进去,您会发现我们的报价比别处的报价要低If you take everything into consideration, you may find our quotation lower than that you can get elsewhere.
gen.如果是头痛或腹痛之类的身体疾病,我们必须到医院看医生Disease in the body, such as headache or stomachache, with this kind of disease we have to go to the hospital to see the doctor
gen.6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is
shipb.如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4% 的折扣We' ll agree to give you a 4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces.
shipb.如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you.
shipb.如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price.
gen.客房内备有小酒吧,为您准备了多种酒水及小吃。我们会每日补充消耗,同时您的消费额将被计入您的账单There is a mini-bar with many kinds of drink and snacks in your room. We will replenish them and the sum of charge will be recorded
gen.对不起,今天我们酒店的客人相当多Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked today
gen.对不起,先生。我们不可以透露客人的房号I'm sorry, sir. We re not allowed to disclose our guest's room number
gen.对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology
busin.对不起,我们不接受付款交单和承兑交单的付款方式,我们只接受信用证付款I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C
gen.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去鲍威尔酒店,那里可能有空余的房间Sorry, we have no vacant spare room for you. But I can recommend you to the Powell Hotel where you may get a spare room
gen.对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗?I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room?
gen.对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间I'm sorry. We don't have connecting double rooms, but we have large adjoining rooms
gen.对不起,打扰了,请问您对我们的服务还满意吗?Excuse me, sir. What do you think of our service?
gen.对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
gen.对不起,那星期我们酒店的客人相当多Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked for that week
gen.对我来说,这是一次愉快而颇有裨益的旅行。你给我留下了很好的印象,我被你的热情深深感动了。我觉得我们的友谊会天长地久It's a pleasant and productive trip for me. You have left me a great impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our friendship will last forever
gen.我们的情况而言,不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数In our case, we do not allow anyone to have a negative checking account balance
gen.尽管孩子们非常喜欢吃肯德基炸鸡,但实际上这类食物并不利于我们的健康Though children like KFC, this kind of food is not good to our health
gen.属于我们的东西ours
commer.市场风险在我们仔细考虑的范围之内The market risk is within our contemplation
econ.希望你方给我们一个即期装运的报盘We hope you will make us an offer for prompt shipment
gen.当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。到时候她们会来的Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then
gen.当然啦。我们的酒店是一流的,是重要客人、官员和世界各地游客最钟爱的度假酒店Certainly, sir. Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as a favorite resort to stay by VIPs, officials and guests from every corner of the world
gen.当然有,你可以通过我们的官网预订Of course. You can book it from our official website
gen.当然有。我们专门准备了婴儿餐。适用于两岁以下的小孩,易于咬嚼和消化Of course, we have child meal for infant which is suitable for infants less than 2 years old. Those items are easy to bite, chew and digest
gen.彳艮抱歉我忘了我们的约会I'm sorry for forgetting about our appointment
gen.很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather
gen.很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility
gen.很高兴他们叫了你。我的肚子很疼!感觉好像问题很严重I am so glad they called you. My stomach is killing me! It feels like something is really wrong with my stomach!
gen.很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request
commer.必需的进口许可证一经签发,我们将向你方去电要求报实盘On the issuance of the necessary import licence, we'll cable you for your firm offer
gen.忧郁的感觉如困惑、挫折、紧张和伤心,是我们失去平衡时会经历到的Dreary feelings like confusion, frustration, tension, and sadness are some of the feelings we experience when we are out of balance
gen.怎么啦?我们都在恭候你的光临What happened? We're all expecting you
China, polit.总结我们的实践经验look back on our practical experience
busin.恐怕不行,我们的订单很多I'm afraid not. As you know, we have a lot of order to fill
busin.您会及时收到我们的货物,希望您能够满意I believe that the products will reach you in time and hope they will give you complete satisfaction
gen.您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?What's your opinion of our service?
gen.您对我们的饭菜满意吗?Are you content with your meal?
gen.您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk
gen.您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?Would you like to try our house specialty?
gen.您最好到我们中层楼的顾客服务台查询一下You'd better go to our Customer Service Counter on the mezzanine and check on it
gen.您看见我们的行李了吗?Have you spotted our bags yet?
shipb.您觉得我们的报价怎么样?What do you think of our price?
gen.您需要寄给我们50美元的押金You'll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD
gen.感谢您对我们工作的支持Thank you for your support of our work
busin.感谢您的询盘。不过请告知订购数量,这样我们才能报价Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
econ.成本保险费加运费价格、折扣和交货期都是我们想了解的CIF prices, discounts, and delivery schedule are what we want to know
econ.我不赞成这项安排,因为它可能会损害我们公司的利益I am not in favour of this arrangement because it might be detrimental to the interest of our company
gen.我专程来这里为我对你们无意所做的一切表示道歉I'm here to apologize to you for everything I've accidentally done to you
gen.我也是。我在这里的这段时间你们很照顾我。我都不知道怎么感谢你们才好Me too. You ve given me so much help during my stay here. How can I thank you enough?
econ.我们一定要获得进口许可证的批准We are sure to obtain the approval for this import licence
econ.我们一定调査造成损失的原因We will be sure to investigate the cause of the loss
gen.我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel
econ.我们一经从银行取得货运单据就立即兑付你们的汇票We shall honour your draft as soon as the documents are received from the bank
busin.我们一般是不给佣金的We don't give any commission in general
econ.我们一贯慎重处理此类复杂的问题We always exercise prudence in dealing with such complicated problems
econ.我们上月写这封信是想探索与你们发展贸易的可能性We wrote this letter last month to explore the possibilities of develop big trade with you
econ.我们上月21日的电传特别强调这项措施的可行性Our telefax of the 21st last month strongly underlined the feasibility of this practice
commer.我们不可忽视贸易惯例的作用We cannot afford to neglect the function of business practices
gen.我们不可能发现任何别的物质we can't discover any material in an element but itself
commer.我们不想让你方负担不必要的费用We don't want to involve you in unnecessary expenses
commer.我们不能承担这起事故的责任We cannot assume the responsibility for this accident
commer.我们不能报比每打5.6英镑更好的价格了We cannot do better than £ Stg.5.60 a dozen
gen.我们为什么要到车的前面去?Why do we have to get to the front of the bus?
commer.我们之间的贸易额与我们达成的代理协议不符The volume of trade between us does not consist with the agency agreement concluded
busin.我们产品的颜色和样式都很丰富We have a wide selection of colors and designs
gen.我们今天有上好的黑椒牛排We have an excellent black pepper steak today
commer.我们从你方本月二日来信中获悉你方对我方的土产品感兴趣We note from your letter of the 2nd inst. that you are interested in our native produce
commer.我们从未不履行自己的义务We have never failed to discharge our obligations
commer.我们从未听到其他客户类似的不满We've never received a similar complaint from other customers
econ.我们企求在销售产品的过程中防止那些有害和不经济的做法We hope to prevent those detrimental and uneconomic practices in our distribution of the products
gen.我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account
gen.我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there
gen.我们伟大的祖国蒸蒸日上〔日益繁荣昌盛〕our great motherland is prospering with each passing day
shipb.我们何时可以得到贵方的雅加达到岸价格实盘?When can we have your CIF Jakarta firm offer?
gen.我们允许您携带100英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表和衣服上税了You are allowed £100 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch and suit
gen.我们公司将偿还您旅途中所有的相关费用Our company will reimburse any expenses incurred during your trip
commer.我们兹附寄有关本次交易的2023号销售合同We herewith enclose our S/C No. 2023 covering this transaction
commer.我们决不可忽视引进技术的原则Under no circumstances shall we neglect the principle of technology acquisition
gen.我们决不可放松对敌人的警惕性we must not slacken our vigilance against the enemy
gen.我们医院拥有附近街区中最好的外科医生Our hospital has the best surgeons in the nearby blocks
gen.我们去年得到的那台拖拉机很好用the tractor which we got last year runs very well
gen.我们去慰问了卧床不起的人,并带了一篮子食物We went to visit and take a basket of food to the shut-in
gen.我们去鸟园,它是一个庞大的鸟类公园,在伊瓜苏瀑布附近We went to Parque das Aves, which was an extensive bird park close to the Iguassu Falls
gen.我们只收取总共50美元的成本费We will only charge you cost value, that is 50 dollars in total
gen.我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank
gen.我们只需要所谓的槽顶螺母we need only what are called castle nuts
gen.我们可以〔不妨〕叫它是个弹性体,但我们不能认为它是完全弹性的we may call it an elastic body, but we cannot consider it perfectly elastic
cloth.我们可以做一些复古的设计,比如后搭前款式We can design something retro, such as the back cover front style
gen.我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间We can confirm a room for the 15th and
gen.我们可以试一下街角新开的意大利料理I think we should try that new Italian place on the corner
gen.我们可以选择一些富于变化的颜色,如紫色和宝石蓝色,以增加空间的多样化To add your diverse spaces, we can choose a variety of fun colors like purple and royal blue
gen.我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?Could we have a table close to the band?
gen.我们吃不了的能带走么?Can I take the leftover back?
econ.我们同原来的代理人签订一项法律合同,禁止他出售上述货物We concluded a legal contract with the original agent prohibiting him from selling the above-mentioned goods
shipb.我们同意以 180 美元每吨的价格成交We agree to conclude the transaction at the price of US $180 per ton.
econ.我们同意认购该控股公司的股票We agree to subscribe for the shares in the holding company
gen.我们唯一所依据的是…the only thing we have to go on is...
gen.我们喜欢靠窗的桌位We'd prefer a table by the window
commer.我们喜爱坎佩乐尼这一品牌是因为它的高格调和永恒的现代奢华感We love the brand Cappellini because of its classy style, timelessly modern look, and extravagance
gen.我们因他的进步而高兴we are glad of his progress
expl.我们在图书馆查到同一时期的有关文献In the library we have found the relevant literature of even data
busin.我们在英国为贵公司卖出了很多橡胶垫片,我们已经是贵公司的老客户了。请给我们些更加优惠的付款条件We have sold a lot of rubber gaskets for you in England and were one of your long-term clients. 1 would suggest you give us more favorable terms on payment
commer.我们在该国有广泛的客户We have extensive connections in that country
busin.我们对贵方浮雕防盗门的质量感到很满意,但我们不知道货物的质量能否和样品大体相同We find the quality of the anti-theft carved door is satisfactory, but we're not sure whether the quality of the goods is about equal to the sample
econ.我们将向轮船公司询问此批货损失的原因We will make inquiries at the shipping company regarding the reason for loss of the goods
econ.我们将在一定的时间内把我方决定向你们通告,以免延误发货We shall inform you of our decision within a definite time so as not to delay the shipment
econ.我们将在下次会议上讨论汽车进口税的问题We shall discuss the question of import duties on cars in our next meeting
econ.我们将在两天后给你一个明确的答复We'll give you a definite reply in two days
econ.我们将在交易会我方展台上展出我方的产品We shall exhibit our products on our stand at the fair
econ.我们将增加生产以适应我方客户的需要We will gear up our production to meet the needs of our clients
econ.我们将奉献全部时间与精力以促进贵公司的交易We shall devote our entire time and energy to the furtherance of the transaction of your company
econ.我们将对今后某个时期的服务费作适当的调整We will make appropriate adjustments in the service fee for a future period
econ.我们将很快跟这个可能的买主联系,听听他的意见We will get in touch with the prospect soon and listen to his opinions
econ.我们将感谢你方努力扩大交易额的意愿Your intention of endeavouring to enlarge the turnover will receive our appreciation
commer.我们将感谢你方对市场形势的澄清We'll appreciate your clarification of the market situation
econ.我们将批准我方所生产和经营的所有货物的质量标准We shall approve standards of quality for all the goods we produce and handle
gen.我们将把您的账单改过来,从总额中减去180美兀We'll correct your bill by deducting $180 from the total
econ.我们将把我方的形式发票寄去,以便你们申请进口许可证We shall send you our Proforma Invoice to support your application for import licence
econ.我们将报道磋商的进展情况We shall report on the progress of the negotiations
econ.我们将提供一种代替品,以替代你们所询购的那一种We shall offer a substitute in substitution for what you enquire for
econ.我们将收集在任何出版物中刊载的必要的资料We shall collect the necessary information printed in any publication
commer.我们将等待该买主的递盘We'll wait for a bid from the buyer
econ.我们将继续努力促进我们之间的业务We shall continue our efforts to promote business between us
econ.我们将继续进行以前的代表开始进行的业务谈判We are going to continue the business negotiations initiated by the former representatives
econ.我们将补偿你们的损失We will reimburse you for your loss
econ.我们将采用富有特色的设计图样来改进床单的质量We shall adopt distinctive designs to improve the quality of our sheets
gen.我们尽最大努力所能做到的也只是the best that can be done is
gen.我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now
gen.我们已使我们的实验结果一再受到检验we have had the results of our experiments checked and rechecked
commer.我们已安排必要的保险We've arranged the necessary insurance cover
commer.我们已将这笔金额记入你们的贷方We have placed the sum to your credit
commer.我们已指定该地区的独家代理人We've already appointed the sole agent in this territory
commer.我们已按此金额记入你们的贷方We have credited this amount to your account
gen.我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow
busin.我们已经就所有讨论过的条款达成一致,那现在就签合同吧We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far. It is time to sign the contract
commer.我们已经收到你方金额为20,000美元的贷记通知书We have received your credit note for US $20,000
gen.我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it
commer.我们希望你方注意你方包销地区的变化并随时告诉我们We hope that you'll observe changes in your territory and keep us advised
econ.我们希望利用中东的石油资源We hope to exploit the oil resources in the Middle East
econ.我们希望在今后的业务交往中继续与你方保持友好的关系We wish to enjoy friendly relations with you in future business intercourse
econ.我们希望成为新式医疗器械的首批大规模生产者之一We hope to be among the first to produce the new medical appliances on a great scale
econ.我们希望我们所做的能有助于加强我们的关系We hope what we have done will help to strengthen our relations
econ.我们希望明年在我们之间能做成一笔更大的买卖We hope that we will do a larger dealing between us next year
econ.我们希望本公司的新产品系列会增加我们的市场份额We hope our new product range will boost our market share
commer.我们应立即与我们的海外客户联系We should get in contact with our overseas buyer immediately
gen.我们店有特制的咖啡糖和椰子糖We have specially made sorghum candies and coconut candies
gen.我们当中的一个〔几个,全体〕a few of us
gen.我们当中的一个〔几个,全体〕all of us
gen.我们当中的一个〔几个,全体〕one of us
gen.我们当中的少数几个人few of us
busin.我们很想要详细了解一下你们的技术We really need more specific information about your technology
gen.我们很饿,吃光了所有的东西We were so hungry that we polished off all things
gen.我们得把水果销毁。我们可不想冒被病虫侵袭的风险We'll have to destroy these fruit. We don't want to risk infestation
econ.我们怀疑他们是否能取得这些商品的进口许可证We questioned whether they can get the import licence for these articles
gen.我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗?I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
sport., cloth.我们想成为国际的、专业的运动品牌,这是一个好机会It's a good opportunity for us, as we want to become an international, specialist sports brand
commer.我们想探询有关澳大利亚最近的市场情况We should like to inquire about the recent market situation in Australia
gen.我们想要吸烟区的桌位We'd like a smoking table
shipb.我们想订购 T5 型的We are thinking of placing an order for T5 model
busin.我们想订购贵方的平开防盗门,您能否考虑报离岸价?We will place an order on your flat open security doors. I wonder if you can offer on FOB basis
commer.我们感谢你方的友好姿态We appreciate the goodwill gesture on your part
gen.我们所有的客服人员都在忙着服务他们的顾客,请等五分钟后,就会有人接听您的电话All of our representatives are currently busy serving their customers. Your call will be answered in approximate 5 minutes
gen.我们所谈的事the matter whereof we spoke
cloth.我们手头现有一些新的呢绒产品We have some new woolen goods on hand
gen.我们找一家价格适中的自助餐馆吧Let's find a buffet with moderate prices
gen.我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5美元We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 dollars
gen.我们把产量提高到原来的三倍〔增加了两倍〕we have trebled our output
gen.我们把那棵老榆树移植到我们的后花园里We replanted the old elm in our back garden
gen.我们提供美味的经济舱菜肴。机上的菜单可以反映出飞机抵达处的美食风尚。另外,我们还提供一系列的美味甜食,包括备受好评的冰激凌We have delicious economy class cuisine. Our in-flight menus are specially created to reflect the culinary influences of the regions to which we fly. Toothsome dessert treats are available on our menus, including our classic ice cream that never fails to delight
shipb.我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式It's very difficult for us to accept your suggestion. We insist on payment by L/C.
gen.我们明天要乘船游览港口的We're going on a harbor cruise tomorrow
gen.我们是一家经营货运卡车的国营进出口公司We are a state-run import and export corporation dealing in automobile carriers
shipb.我们是一家重要的机床出口商,有 20 年良好声誉的业务经验We are one of the leading exporters of machine tools and are enjoying an excellent reputation through twenty years business experience.
gen.我们是专营吉普车出口的中国厂商,我们非常希望与贵方在此领域合作We're specializing in the export of Chinese jeeps, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line
gen.我们是在加州的约塞米蒂国家公园归途中相遇的We met while on a retreat in California's Yosemite National Park
commer.我们是经营纺织品的主要商号Ours is an important firm dealing in textile fabric
gen.我们是阿里 <-> 巴巴的金牌供应商,是顶级制造商和出口商,与阿根廷、智利、巴西、德国和法国都有贸易往来We are the gold supplier of Alibaba, a leading manufacturer and exporter with experience in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Germany and France
expl.我们最关心的是让经济恢复活力Our prime concern is to get the economy back to its feet
econ.我们最好不要经营在原产地方面会引起混乱的任何产品We'd better not handle any products which may cause confusion as to source of origin
gen.我们有一项极好的退休规划和医疗保险We have an excellent retirement plan and medical insurance
gen.我们有两个人在匹卡德利广场下车,其他的人要去泰德美术馆#wo of us want to get off at Piccadilly Circus and the rest want to drop at the Tate Gallery
gen.我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please
econ.我们有在本地区独家制造和销售这一产品的权利,这一点已在上面特别提到过We have the sole and exclusive right to produce and sell the goods in our area, as particularly provided for above
gen.我们有很多低脂点心。菠萝塔就不含脂肪,还是新推出的We serve a wide range of low-fat desserts. Pineapple tart is low in fat. It's new on the menu
econ.我们有意接受你方12月20日的报盘We are inclined to accept your offer on Dec. 20th
gen.我们有最新的运动器械,例如自行车、杠铃、哑铃等We have all the latest apparatus, such as bicycles, bar & dumb bells and so on
gen.我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要We offer special menus for different diets
gen.我们有玫瑰色的,还有深浅不一的米黄色的We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige
commer.我们期待我们之间的生意迅速发展We look forward to the rapid development of the business between us
gen.我们正在排队等候买音乐会的入场券We are queuing up to buy tickets for the concert
gen.我们每个人都有一定程度的抑郁风险Each one of us has some risk for becoming depressed
commer.我们毫不怀疑你方将尊重合同义务的严肃性We have no doubt that you will respect the solemnity of contractual obligations
commer.我们没有更进一步谈及此事的必要We have no occasion to refer to the matter still further
gen.我们没有直飞旧金山的航班,但是您可以乘坐联运航班。您可以乘坐泛美航空公司的航班到洛杉矶,在洛杉矶您可以乘坐联运航班到旧金山We have no direct flight to San Francisco. But you could take a connecting flight. You could fly Pan Am to L. A. and in L. A. you could catch a connecting flight to San Francisco
gen.我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience
construct., tech.我们现有大量新旧混凝土搅拌车出售。在这里您就能购买到自己所需的混凝土搅拌车!We have a huge selection of new and used concrete mixing trucks for sale. Buy the concrete mixing trucks you need right here!
gen.我们生活于其中的世界是由物质构成的the world that we live in is made up of matter
house.我们用新买的果汁机打一杯橙子和苹果的混合果汁怎么样?Shall we make a glass of orange and apple juice with our newly purchased juice extractor?
gen.我们的ours
gen.we 的物主代词我们的东西ours
gen.我们的our
gen.我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report
commer.我们的一位客户打算递送一份购买中国纺织品的大订单One of our clients contemplates placing a large order for Chinese textiles
comp.我们的业务范围为计算机,比如台式机、笔记本电脑和平板电脑Our activities cover a wide range of computers, such as desktops, laptops and tablets
busin.我们的产品不仅美观,质量也非常棒You have got the quality there as well as the style
shipb.我们的产品具有竞争力Our products can stand competition.
commer.我们的产品在国外受到越来越多的欢迎Our products have enjoyed growing favour among buyers abroad
commer.我们的产品在国外市场受到欢迎Our products are well received in foreign markets
busin.我们的产品已在海外数个地区有售,并受到了消费者的欢迎Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there
agric., tech.我们的产品是您多地点、小面积挖掘需求的理想选择,可拖型小型挖掘机能产生6600磅挖掘力Our product is the perfect solution for your multilocation and small excavation needs. The towable mini-excavator produces 6, 600 pounds of digging force
gen.我们的产品百分之百没问题Our products are 100 % trouble-free
shipb.我们的产品质量好Our products are of high quality.
commer.我们的产品质量经得起与竞争对手的产品质量相比The quality of our products stands comparison with that of rival products
gen.我们的ours
shipb.我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated.
shipb.我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.
shipb.我们的价格很有竞争性Our price is highly competitive.
shipb.我们的价格比国际市场价格低得多。Our price is much lower than that in the international market.
commer.我们的价格算是很公道的Our prices are moderate in comparison with those of competitors
busin.我们的信用证有效期需要为多长时间?How long should our L/C be valid?
desert.我们的地球》Our Olanet (联合国环境规划署于1989年创刊,为双月刊)
gen.我们的家属朋友ours
busin.我们的市场分析预测智能防盗门的市场很活跃,因此我们成功的概率也比较大Our market analysis has predicted an active market for the intelligent anti-theft locks. I'm sure we stand a fair chance to win
gen.我们的房间是新改造的,里面有咖啡壶、电视机、空调和浴室It is newly remodeled and includes a coffee maker, a television set, air-conditioning and a bathroom
shipb.我们的报价三天内有效Our offer remains open for 3 days.
shipb.我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给了As we have quoted you rock bottom price, we can't give you any more discounts.
commer.我们的支付条款是即期汇票支付的信用证Our payment terms are L/C available by draft at sight
gen.我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end
cloth.我们的服装是拥有合格证的高质产品Our clothing is high-qualified products with certification
gen.我们的正常情况ourselves
gen.我们的现代双层浴室盥洗台十分适合存放你的浴室用品,因为它的空间更大Our modern double bathroom vanity is a perfect place to store your bathroom products, as it allows greater space
gen.我们的电子防抱死刹车系统使操纵和制动无与伦比Our electronic Anti-Lock Braking System ABS gives you unsurpassed handling and control
busin.我们的盘式刹车片在美国很畅销,但拖欠货款让我很头疼Our brake pads have a ready market in America, but delay in payment really annoys me
busin.我们的经营原则是"重合同,守信用"It's our principle in business "to honor the contract and keep our promise".
gen.我们的藏酒非常丰富We have a very extensive cellar
comp.我们的计算机在国际市场上具有竞争力Our computer is competitive in the international market
shipb.我们的订货量在很大程度上取决于贵方的价格The size of our order depends greatly on your price.
gen.我们的调查结果证明…our investigations go to prove that...
busin.我们的质量管理体系非常严格,因此我们的产品质量过硬We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality
commer.我们的资金仅限于技术引进We limit our expenditures to the technology acquisition
gen.我们的赛车已经在市场上树立了品牌Our racing cars have been well established in the market
sport.我们的跑道每一圈只有 200 米Each lap of our running track is only 200 metres
sport.我们的运动员为参加赛跑进行训练Our athletes trained for races.
sport.我们的运动员接受了几周的强化训练Our athletes have received several weeks of intensive training
busin.我们的里程表在欧洲有很好的口碑Our odometers have enjoyed warm welcome in the European market
gen.我们的集团we-group
gen.我们的面包都是手工做的All of the bread are handmade
commer.我们相信可以供应你方所需的任何适当数量We believe we can supply any reasonable quantity you require
gen.我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴!We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could
gen.我们看到的机器都是自己制造的all those machines which we saw were self-made
gen.我们看见很远的地方有条船we saw some ships at some distance
gen.我们知道大多数元素都有两种或两种以上的同位素we know most elements to have two or more isotopes
gen.我们知道宝马无论是从质量还是从售后服务上都是做得非常好的We know that BMW means better quality, and better aftersales service
gen.我们知道差的饮食会降低一个人对疾病的抵抗力We know that bad diet will lower one's resistance to diseases
shipb.我们破例给你们2%的折扣We' ll give you a 2% discount as an exception to our usual practice.
gen.我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图?At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map?
gen.我们终于踏上了去伦敦的旅途At last we were on the London-ward leg of our journey
commer.我们经营范围包括多种多样的商品Our activities cover a wide range of commodities
busin.我们给出的是最优惠的价格,有很多客户与我们合作We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers
busin.我们给出的是船上交货价格,价目表中的价格需经我方最后确认Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation
gen.我们给您的饭菜打个折We are going to give you a discount
gen.我们能保证从酒店兑换出的现金全部是真的,因为每张纸币在给客人前我们都会用验钞机检查We guarantee that the cash changed by our hotel is genuine. We have closely examined it before we change it to the customer
gen.媒体用语我们自己的ours
commer.我们获悉你方已提交了进口许可证的申请We note that you have handed in your application for import licence
adv.我们要利用超级市场特价和买一送一的机会去购物We should take advantage of special offers and BOGOFs in shopping mall
gen.我们要在曼谷转机。行李会直接运送到目的地吗?We're changing aircraft in Bangkok. Will the luggage be transferred automatically?
gen.我们要扣留你的车We'll need to impound your car
commer.我们要说你方的要求是不合理的We would observe that your request is unreasonable
gen.我们见过许多化学变化,它们和物理变化是不一样的we have seen many chemical changes, from which physical changes are different
shipb.我们订购这么多的货,折扣多少还是要给的吧We have ordered such a large quantity that a discount, no matter how little, should be allowed.
commer.我们认为应在平等互利的基础上达成交易We deem that transactions should be concluded on the basis of equality and mutual benefit
commer.我们认为接受该报价是愚蠢的We count it foolish to accept the offer
gen.我们认为这样做是错的we think it wrong to do so
gen.我们赶上了三点多的那趟火车we caught the three something train
busin.我们还有——款类似的产品,价格便宜很多We have another offer for a similar one at much lower price
gen.我们这儿有许多不同种类的经典中国工艺品,比如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、竹器和中国画We've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and crafts, such as cloisonne, lacquerware, jadeware, bamboo carvings and China painting
gen.我们这儿的鱼不错。有鲤鱼。来一条中等的鲤鱼?We have good fish here - carp. What about medium sized carp?
gen.我们这款眼影还有滋润皮肤的功效Our eye shadow is especially designed to moisturize the skin
gen.我们这里所有的车子都配有音响,而且是标准配备All our cars have stereos in them. It's all standard with us
gen.我们进行的方式和这个差不多this is very much the pattern we follow
econ.我们选定驻上海的东海公司为我方代理商We have chosen East Sea Corporation residing in Shanghai as our agent
econ.我们选用最优质量的原料We shall select the raw material of the finest quality
shipb.我们通常采用凭不可撤销的信用证、装运单据结汇付款的方式We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.
expl.我们通过实验又证实、随着炮孔未装药部分的长度的减少、抛掷的散射角度则加大了Our experiments also confirmed that the scatter of the angle of throw increases as the unloaded hole length decreases
commer.我们遗憾地得悉你方为获确定递盘的努力未获成功We regret to note that your efforts to gel firm bids have proved futile
gen.我们酒店有700平方米的会议空间,包括一个宴会厅,两个董事会会议室和两个多功能会议室Our hotel has a meeting space of 700 meter squares, including a ball room, two board rooms and multipurpose meeting rooms
gen.我们酒店那天晚上的客房已全部订满We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night
econ.我们需按有我方签字的第5号购货合同付款We shall pay the installments according to our Purchase Contract No. 5 with our signature
busin.我们需要 30%的预付定金We ask for a 30 percent down payment
econ.我们需要实物来更换设备上的受损部件We need the physical replacement of the damaged parts of the equipment
tech.我们需要找到一个合适的浇口位置We need to find a suitable gate location
econ.我们需要相当的时间来完成分配的工作We shall spend quite a bit of time to perform the allocated work
gen.我们非常欣赏你们的热情服务和对我们的盛情款待We appreciate your service and your hospitality very much
gen.我们马上就来打扫您的房间We will come and clean your room immediately
econ.我厂的产品在性能上与我们竞争对手的产品有很大差别The product made by our factory is quite different in function from that of our rivals
gen.我向您保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,相关部门才会放行I assure you that is not likely to happen. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Department concerned releases them
econ.我地区最近受台风严重危害,希望你们充分体谅我们的处境Our area was badly damaged by recent typhoon and we hope you will understand our situation fully
gen.我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee?
adv.我对你们的挂毯很感兴趣I am interested in your tapestries
gen.我对你们的服务很满意We are satisfied with your service
gen.我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢?I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty?
shipb.我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve.
gen.我建议去一家真正的跑鞋店。那里会有懂运动的人,看过你跑步之后,他们会告诉你,你需要哪一类的鞋子My advice is to go to an actual running store, where there will be knowledgeable people who can watch you run and tell you what kind of shoes you need
gen.我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen
gen.我总是买小一码的鞋子,因为日后会把它们撑大I always buy my shoes a size smaller, for they stretch
gen.我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it
gen.我想了解一下你们的洗衣服务I'd like to know about your laundry service
gen.我想加入你们的烧烤聚会,可以吗?I want to join you in the barbecue party, may I?
gen.我想看一下你们的机票和护照可以吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please?
econ.我敢肯定你们会超过去年的销售总额I'm certain that you'll surpass last year's total sales
econ.我方不能接受你方赔偿我们600美元的决定We cannot accept your decision to compensate us $600
econ.我方在上一封信中提醒你方注意必须给你们的货物投保失窃险和火险We impressed on you the necessity of insuring your goods against theft and fire in our last letter
econ.我方对一切提交给我们的信息均严加保密We hold all information submitted to us in strict confidence
econ.我方希望你方用书面通知阐明你们的意向We hope you will express your intention in written notice
econ.我方希望你方能根据我方的能力考虑给我们独家经销你方产品的权利We hope you will consider giving us exclusive selling right for your products according to our ability
econ.我方法律顾问赞同我们同他们所订的协议Our counsellor approved of the agreement which we concluded with them
busin.我方能供应各种电缆绝缘件。我们的产品在国际市场很受欢迎We can supply cable insulators of all types and sizes. Our products are much admired in the world market
econ.我方订货发运时,我们会及时得到他们的通知We will duly receive their advice when they send out our goods ordered
gen.我是奥迪公司的销售经理,这是我们公司最新的高科技汽车I’m the sales manager of Audi. This is one of our newest hi-tech vehicles
gen.我是朗西•史蒂文斯,请你们的客户服务部经理接电话,好吗?My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service Manager?
gen.我的皮肤很敏感,你们有试用品让我先试用一下吗?My skin is very sensitive. Do you have trial samples that I can try first?
econ.我的秘书懂西班牙语,因此她将为我们翻译My secretary knows Spanish, so she will interpret for us
gen.我相信你们会抓到罪犯的I trust you will track down the mugger
gen.我知道个叫“优特价俱乐部”的购物中心,有时他们会有大促销I know a place called Price Club. They have great deals occasionally
gen.我等航班消息已经一个半小时了。你们现在有什么新消息吗?现在那边的天气转好了吗?I have been waiting for the departure of my flight for one and a half hours. Do you have any further information about it? Does the weather change better there now?
busin.我能亲眼看一下你们闪光灯的样品吗?Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples of the flasher?
shipb.我觉得你们的价格比较高I'm afraid your price is quite high.
gen.我记得您说过您喜欢戏剧,因此,如果您有兴趣的话,我们很乐意安排您观看伦敦西区的戏剧I believe you mentioned that you are a keen theatre-goer. We would, therefore, be pleased to arrange for you to see a West End play if this would interest you
sport.我身材有点走样,考虑加入你们的健身俱乐部I'm a bit out of shape and I was thinking of joining your gym
gen.把我们关于这个题目的书都给他们give them what books we have on the subject
gen.抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you
gen.按照传统,这些礼物会匿名送出,但现在我们更倾向注明发出者的姓名Traditionally these were sent anonymously, but nowadays we often make it clear who is sending each "Valentine"
commer.接到代理人的电传后我们立即与他联系We got in touch with the agent immediately after we received his telex
gen.昨夜我们的船绕过了好望角Our ship rounded Cape of Good Hope last night
China, polit.是我们全部工作的重中之重be a top priority in all our work
gen.是棕色皮革包,上面有缩写字母 AC。我们的电话号码是8353765It's a brown leather bag with initials AC on it. Our phone number is 8353765
gen.是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗?Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you?
gen.是的,免费接机。我们的豪华酒店将继续保持高水准的产品和服务,来满足客人们对瑞吉酒店和至尊精选酒店的期望Yes, sir. It's free of charge. Our luxury brands continue to maintain the high level of service and products that our luxury guests expect from St. Regis and the Luxury Collection properties
gen.晚餐后年轻的导游告诉我们要分摊账单The young guide told us that we should divide the bill equally after dinner
econ.最近我们已考虑了你方关于减价的要求,同意减价5%Recently we have considered your request for reduction in price and agreed to reduce it by 5%
econ.最近我们收到了不少对你方丝绸产品的激烈的投诉Recently we have received bitter complaints about your silk products
shipb.3 月上旬是我们能办的最早交货日期。The earliest shipment we can make is early March.
gen.有一天,我们会慢慢变老,闲坐在沙发之上,品味香醇的好茶和咖啡Someday, when we are old, we sit together on the sofa, enjoying the nice tea or a cup of sweet coffee
gen.有什么能帮忙的吗?我们这里有各种各样的车供您选择Can I help you? We have all kinds of cars here
econ.有关新产品的信息对我们十分有用The information about the new product is very useful to us
econ.有关装船事宜,请把你们的意见传达给我方For loading arrangement, please communicate your ideas to us
gen.有时候,我们在过于关注杯子的同时却忘记了去品味咖啡Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee
expl.有谁来约我们的导师去吃晚饭?Who will be responsible for dating our tutor for the dinner?
gen.气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russia's Winter Palace
gen.气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russians Winter Palace
gen.没有,一点也没吃好。开始太严肃。我们得听那些无关的讲话No, not a bit. It's too formal at first. We had to listen to those irrelevant speeches
gen.没问题,我们一定满足您的要求No problem. We absolutely can meet the requirements
gen.清洁刷是我们的主打产品Cleaning brushes are our major products
gen.满意,非常好!饭菜味道很好,你们的服务也很好。那个服务员的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象Oh, yes, it is wonderful! The food supplied is tasty and your service is very good. We were very impressed by the service of the attendant
gen.照我们现有的资料来看as far as our information goes
shipb.现在我们殷切期望扩大新造船舶的出口。Now we are eagerly desirous to enlarge export of new building ships.
commer.由于大量的订货,我们目前无力接受新的订单Owing to heavy bookings, we're not in a position to accept fresh orders at present
gen.由于很难获得可靠的高质量羊毛毛料,我们停止了生产高档羊毛大衣Because of the difficulty in obtaining reliable supply of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued the production of our deluxe alpaca coats
expl.由于有降低成本的需要、重视矿工的健康和安全的问题以及随着毕业生技术水平的日渐提高、导致我们在20世纪的80年代末和90年代初越来越关注炸药技术的应用An ongoing need to reduce costs, and an increasing emphasis on the health and safety of mineworkers,together with the growing influence of technically skilled graduates resulted in increased attention being paid to explosives technologies during the late eighties and early nineties of the previous century
gen.由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination
gen.直到昨晚我们才排除了这系统的故障it was not until last night that we debugged the system
gen.看,你那个女孩手里的牌子上写着“茉莉和麦乐迪”,她是来接我们的Look, the sign in that girl's hands read Molly and Melody. She is meeting us
gen.真心希望我们再次相遇,期待收到你的消息I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you
gen.确定吗?我的朋友告诉我说成都那边已经有飞机降落了,为什么你们的航班还不起飞?Are you serious? My friend told me that some flights have landed in Chengdu airport already. Why can't your flight depart?
gen.经理不知道我俩是学生吗?我们应该各付各的Does the manager not know we are both students? We shall go fifty-fifty
gen.给您。我们这里的点心花样繁多,在这里Here you go. We serve a wide range of desserts. Here they are
gen.美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday
commer.考虑到我们双方长久的业务关系,我方愿意放弃索赔要求Considering the long relations between us, we are willing to waive the claim
econ.考虑到目前的市场情况,我们同意和买方达成一个折衷办法Considering the present market situation, we agree to effect a compromise with the buyers
econ.考虑到目前的情形,我们已作了很大让步In view of the present situation we have made much concession
shipb.考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加 1 % 的折扣Considering this is a new product, we'll allow you a further 1% discount.
gen.肺炎是我们最害怕的并发症Pneumonia is the complication we most fear
gen.能向我介绍一下你们酒店的服务吗?Could you tell us something about your hotel's services?
busin.至少一个月后,我们的螺旋钻才有货It will be at least one month before our augers are available again
gen.节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗?Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now?
sport.荣誉应归于我们辛勤工作的教练员Honour should go to our hard-working coach
gen.蚕丝被是我们的主要产品Silk quilts are our main lines
gen.要不要尝尝我们店的一磅超级热辣汉堡包?Would you like to try our one-pound super hot and spicy hamburger?
shipb.让我介绍一下,这位张先生是我们的销售经理Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhang, our sales manager.
expl.让我们假定这个形状是圆的Let us assume this shape to be round
busin.让我们来说一下交货期的问题。你方在合同签订后的6个月内交货Let's discuss the delivery date first. You offered to deliver the goods within six months after the contract signing
tech.设备是我们自己制造的The equipment is of our own manufacture
gen.请你们找到行李就把它送到我住的旅馆Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it
gen.请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast
gen.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要水洗、干洗、熨烫或缝补Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes washed, dry-cleaned, ironed or mended
commer.请放心,我们将按商定的条款执行你方定单Please rest assured we'll execute your order as per the terms agreed
gen.请稍等。1月22、23、24,15间双人间。好的。我们有足够的房间。都是带空调的时尚公寓间,座位区配置双人沙发床,有免费无线网和平板电视Just a moment, please. Fifteen TWBs for January 22 nd, 23 rd and 24 th. Yes. We still have those rooms available. They are stylish, air-conditioned apartment featuring a seating area with a double sofa bed. All are equipped with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs
gen.请继续等候,您的来电对我们非常重要Please continue to hold. Your call is very important to us
shipb.请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly?
gen.请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?这是我的旅行支票。能兑现吗?Do you exchange foreign currency here? This is my traveler's check. Can you cash it for me?
gen.请问您有什么特殊要求需要我们做准备的,先生女士Is there anything special you would like us to prepare, sir madam?
gen.谢谢您的称赞。我们很高兴您喜欢这里的饭菜和服务Thank you for your compliments. We're pleased that you like our service and food
gen.谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗?Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel?
commer.贸易谈判将使我们有机会巩固我们之间的友好合作The business negotiation will afford us an opportunity to consolidate the friendly cooperation between us
commer.这一争议不应成为我们双方业务发展的障碍The dispute should not be the obstacle to the development of our business
chem.这些产品的酸浓度非常低,我们消化系统很容易将其处理掉,不会对身体造成任何伤害The concentration of acid in these products is so low that our digestive systems are easily capable of coping with it with no harm to us
gen.这些设备证明是有助于我们工作的such devices have proved themselves to be aids to our work
commer.这些资料对我们的实验很有价值These data will be of great value to us in our experiment
gen.这件工作没困难到我们不能试试的程度,用于this job is not so difficult but what we may try it
gen.这对我们大家是显而易见的it was apparent to all of us
busin.这是我们的价目表This is our price list
shipb.这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further.
shipb.这是我们的最新价格单This is our latest price list.
gen.这是我们的洗面乳。它能有效清除污垢、油脂和化妆品,且不损害极敏感性皮肤,适合于每天使用Here is our skin cleanser. It is designed to lift away dirt, oil, and make-up without aggravating even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough to use every day
shipb.这是我们的船上交货报价单This is our FOB quotation sheet.
busin.这是产品目录,里面详细介绍了我们生产的产品This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle
shipb.这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下Here is our contract. Would you please read it carefully again?
gen.这是我们在找的那个人吗?is this the man that we were looking for?
shipb.这是我们所有出口商品的目录和价目表。Here are our catalogue and price list for all our export articles.
house.这款华丽的枝形吊灯是我们首次尝试采用水晶来做的This gorgeous piece is our first attempt at building a very cool old style chandelier with crystals
gen.这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合性皮肤。你可以在手上试一下This “ Cream of Olives ” is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try some on your hand
gen.这正是我们所预期的that's exactly what we expected
expl.这种解释对我们了解他的生平故事很重要This explanation is of concern to our understanding of his lifetime story
gen.那不是我们讨论的问题that is not the question
gen.酗酒是交通事故的主要原因。我们应坚决反对酒后驾驶Drinking is a principal cause of traffic accidents. We should strongly oppose drink driving
expl.鉴于这一点、为了研究爆破飞石、我们在挨着居民区的磷矿作了实地考察Keeping this in view, field investigations were conducted at a phosphate mine to study the flyrock from blasting
gen.非常感谢这段时间以来你给我们的帮助It's very kind of you to give us much of your time
gen.非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number
gen.非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late
gen.飞机晚点是我们的责任,如果您继续搭乘我们的航班,您的住宿费用将由我们来承担Since the flight delay was our fault and you are continuing on with our airline, we will cover the cost of a hotel room
Showing first 500 phrases