Subject | Chinese | English |
gen. | 一出来,我和伊莱就像印第安人围着篝火那样在他的周围跳跃着,央求他带我们去看电影 | Once outside, Eli and I jumped around him like Indians around a bonfire, pleading him to take us to the movies |
gen. | 一般价格而言,你可以选择三种。我们有洋葱、蘑菇、青椒、香肠、火腿即意大利辣味香肠 | You can choose three other toppings from our standard price. We have onions, mushroom, green peppers sausage, ham, or pepperoni |
gen. | 万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定 | What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it |
gen. | 下个月的今天我们将安装这套设备 | we shall be installing the equipment this day month |
gen. | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 | We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day |
gen. | 不好意思,先生。我们不让顾客带走自助餐食物,我们不提供打包服务 | Sorry, sir. We don't allow customers to take food out from buffet. We don't have any doggie bags |
gen. | 不是开玩笑吧!我们会赶不上转机的 | No kidding! We'll miss the connecting flight |
gen. | 不管发生什么事,我们决心完成任务 | we are determined to fulfil the task, whatever happens |
gen. | #不起,我们银行不兑换国外支票 | I'm sorry. Our bank doesn't negotiate foreign checks |
gen. | 为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒 | for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute |
gen. | 为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用 | for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute |
gen. | 为什么不尝尝我们的自助晚餐呢? | Why not try our buffet dinner? |
gen. | 今天好热呀。我们到海边去游泳好吗? | It's hot today. Shall we go for a dip at the beach? |
gen. | 今晚饮料我们请 | We'll spring for the drinks tonight |
gen. | 从 M 我们可以 | from M we find that... |
gen. | 从我们房间可以看到海豹湾 | Our room opened upon a view of the Seal Bay |
gen. | 他们来是为了帮助我们 | they came in order to help us |
gen. | 他回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品 | He bought us some gingerbread works as present |
gen. | 他来时我们已做完实验了过去完成时,主动态 | we had finished the experiment when he came |
gen. | 他用鸡尾酒调酒器帮我们调了一杯酒 | He mixed us a drink in the cocktail shaker |
gen. | 他陪我们参观了这工厂 | he showed us over the works |
gen. | 优势是在我们方面 | the odds are in our favour |
gen. | 作为补偿,我们为您提供一份免费甜品 | As compensation, we will offer you a complimentary dessert |
gen. | 你们之中有些人已经知道了,我只要有机会就会享受看电影的乐趣 | Some of you are aware that I really enjoy seeing movies whenever I get the chance |
gen. | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 | Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one |
gen. | 你们热情周到的服务让我有一种宾至如归的感觉 | Your thoughtful service has made me feel at home |
gen. | 你们的服务给我们留下了深刻的印象 | We were impressed by your service |
gen. | 你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗? | Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need? |
gen. | 你很幸运。我们还有一间空房 | You're in luck. We have a room available |
gen. | 你愿意参加我们的鸡尾酒会吗? | How would you like to join us for a cocktail party? |
gen. | 你是说我们得等雾散了才能起飞? | You mean we have to wait until the fog lifts? |
gen. | 你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗? | Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities? |
gen. | 你说得对,我们可以朝她走去 | You are right. We can walk towards her |
gen. | 例行检查之后我们应做一份检查报告 | We should make an inspection report after inspection routines |
gen. | 假如您认为账单有误,我们可以为您核对一下 | If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you |
gen. | 像这样的病我们就称作晕厥 | Such an attack is termed syncope |
gen. | 先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧? | Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay? |
gen. | 全靠我们自己 | all by ourselves |
gen. | 关于这一点我们的意见是不一致的 | here we differ |
gen. | 别这么贪杯,让我们先玩玩飞盘吧 | Don't be such a bear hog. Why not play some frisbee first? |
gen. | 到达首日,我们游览了安曼,约旦热闹的石头都城 | We spent our first day in Amman, Jordan? s bustling limestone capital |
gen. | 劳驾,我们今天要离开了。我想现在退房 | Excuse me, we're leaving today. I'd like to check out now |
gen. | 十月一日,我们有好几趟由北京飞往洛杉矶的航班 | We have several flights from Beijing to Los Angeles on October |
gen. | 原定于当地时间下午 7:30 到达,但是我们要迫停伦敦,巴黎天气很糟糕 | We are due in Paris at 7:30 p. m. local time, but we're going to London as the weather in Paris is bad |
gen. | 发生了一些急事。我们的约会能不能延期? | Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment? |
gen. | 告诉我们一些关于你自己的情况 | tell us something about yourself |
gen. | 周末,我们通常给客人准备烤苹果和提拉米苏 | We usually serve baked apples and tiramisu on weekends |
gen. | 咖啡因存在于一些我们喜欢的物质中,例如咖啡豆、茶叶和巧克力 | Caffeine is in some of our favorite things like coffee beans, tea leaves and chocolate |
gen. | 在开出上税单之后多久我们应当缴纳关税? | How long shall we pay the customs duties from the date of issuance of the duty memo? |
gen. | 在旺季时,我们客房入住率通常很高 | We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons |
gen. | 在这点上我们的意见大致相同 | we are much at one on this point |
gen. | 在这里通常我们不给小费,但是如果你要给也可以 | People don't usually tip here, but you can |
gen. | 在酒店里是否有我们可以娱乐的地方? | Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves? |
gen. | 填上表告诉我们发生了什么事 | Fill out the form and tell us what happened |
gen. | 多备几瓶阿司匹林和其他成药,这样就够我们用一年的了。 | Store up more bottles of aspirin and other common over-the-counter drugs that we all tend to use from time to time throughout the year (小贴士: Drug 和 medicine 都是药的意思,但我们说 take the medicine, 不说 take the drug。drug 一词,特别是当用作复数形式即 drugs 时,可以当“毒品”讲,而 medicine 则没有这个含义。“药店”不是 drugstore, 而应该是 pharmacy。) |
gen. | 太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会 | What a pity! We have another party that day |
gen. | 她给我们买了一些贝壳手镯,这是一座沿海城市的纪念品 | She bought us some shell bangles as souvenirs from a coastal city |
gen. | 好主意。我们带上游泳裤和浴巾 | That's a good idea. Let's bring our trunks and towels |
gen. | 好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你 | OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately |
gen. | 好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的 | OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately |
gen. | 好的,我们店里有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环 | We have 14K and 18K gold necklaces, chains and earrings |
gen. | 好的,我们给您找找,请稍等 | OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please |
gen. | 好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去 | Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away |
gen. | 好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的 | OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it |
gen. | 如一路绿灯,我们能准时到达 | We can get there on time if the lights are with us |
gen. | 如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道 | If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled |
gen. | 如果不堵车,我们就来得及 | We'll be all right if there're no holdups |
gen. | 如果在他们身上看到了任何的伤痕,我就用药膏涂在上面 | If I find any cuts or scraps on their bodies I apply healing ointment to their wounds |
gen. | 如果您对购买的商品不满意,我们保证退款 | We guarantee to refund your money if you're not delighted with your purchase |
gen. | 如果您有什么要求,请通知我们 | If you have any further requirements, please let us know |
gen. | 如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食 | If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online |
gen. | 如果您的申请被拒签,那么您将收到我们寄给您的拒签信。拒签信上会列明您被拒签的理由,并说明您是否拥有上诉权 | If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal |
gen. | 如果您真的想要,我们可以给您打九折 | If you really like it, we can cut down the price by 10 percent |
gen. | 如果我在你们店买了黄金项链,回国后能清洗或修理吗? | If I buy the gold necklace in your shop, could I have it cleaned or repaired in my country? |
gen. | 如果是头痛或腹痛之类的身体疾病,我们必须到医院看医生 | Disease in the body, such as headache or stomachache, with this kind of disease we have to go to the hospital to see the doctor |
gen. | 6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334 | If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is |
gen. | 如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住 | If there isn't any room, we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel |
gen. | 如果销量够大,我们未来加大订购量 | If the sales volume is large enough, we will give you larger orders in the future |
gen. | 客房内备有小酒吧,为您准备了多种酒水及小吃。我们会每日补充消耗,同时您的消费额将被计入您的账单 | There is a mini-bar with many kinds of drink and snacks in your room. We will replenish them and the sum of charge will be recorded |
gen. | 就我们所知 | so far as we know |
gen. | 就我们所知 | as far as our knowledge goes |
gen. | 就我们所知 | as far as our knowledge goes |
gen. | 就我们的情况而言,不允许有人拥有的支票账户余额为负数 | In our case, we do not allow anyone to have a negative checking account balance |
gen. | 就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走 | Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away |
gen. | 就是我们应做些什么 | a question arose as to what we should do to debug the system |
gen. | 尽管孩子们非常喜欢吃肯德基炸鸡,但实际上这类食物并不利于我们的健康 | Though children like KFC, this kind of food is not good to our health |
gen. | 尽管这很艰难,但是我们都挺了过来 | Although it was tough, we still get through from this |
gen. | 属于我们的东西 | ours |
gen. | 希望您在我们酒店住得开心 | Hope you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel |
gen. | 当我们试图解决这问题时 | when we tried to solve the problem we came on contradictions |
gen. | 当然了,我们有香草奶油蛋糕,还有蛋挞 | Sure. We have vanilla cheesecake and egg custard tart |
gen. | 当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。到时候她们会来的 | Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then |
gen. | 当然啦。我们的酒店是一流的,是重要客人、官员和世界各地游客最钟爱的度假酒店 | Certainly, sir. Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as a favorite resort to stay by VIPs, officials and guests from every corner of the world |
gen. | 当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到 | Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it |
gen. | 当然有。我们专门准备了婴儿餐。适用于两岁以下的小孩,易于咬嚼和消化 | Of course, we have child meal for infant which is suitable for infants less than 2 years old. Those items are easy to bite, chew and digest |
gen. | 当然有,你可以通过我们的官网预订 | Of course. You can book it from our official website |
gen. | 彳艮抱歉我忘了我们的约会 | I'm sorry for forgetting about our appointment |
gen. | 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备 | I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather |
gen. | 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信 | I apologize for the late asking, but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP |
gen. | 很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任 | I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility |
gen. | 很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们知道你很关心这件事 | I have regretted to let you know of this, but we found that you are very concerned about this |
gen. | 很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求 | I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request |
gen. | 很高兴他们叫了你。我的肚子很疼!感觉好像问题很严重 | I am so glad they called you. My stomach is killing me! It feels like something is really wrong with my stomach! |
gen. | 怎么啦?我们都在恭候你的光临 | What happened? We're all expecting you |
gen. | 恐怕我们酒店不能接受这种货币 | I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel |
gen. | 恐怕我们餐厅只能为您留桌到晚上 8:00 | I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening |
gen. | 恐怕你误会我们了 | I'm afraid you misunderstood us |
gen. | 您介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下吗? | Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it? |
gen. | 您填一下失物单好吗?如果有人发现了,我们可以和您联系 | Would you please fill out the lost property form? So we can contact you if it's located |
gen. | 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗? | What's your opinion of our service? |
gen. | 您对我们的饭菜满意吗? | Are you content with your meal? |
gen. | 您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任 | The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk |
gen. | 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗? | Would you like to try our house specialty? |
gen. | 您想要我们怎样摆桌子? | How would you like us to arrange the tables? |
gen. | 您想要喝什么?我们有咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和鸡尾酒 | What kinds of drinks do you have? We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktail |
gen. | 您最好到我们中层楼的顾客服务台查询一下 | You'd better go to our Customer Service Counter on the mezzanine and check on it |
gen. | 您来接我们,想得真周到 | It's very considerate of you to meet us here |
gen. | 您看见我们的行李了吗? | Have you spotted our bags yet? |
gen. | 您购票后,如果要求变更航班、日期、舱位等,请尽早通知我们,以便我们进行合理处理 | If you need to make a change in flight, date or class after you purchase your ticket, please notify us as soon as possible and we will take the appropriate action |
gen. | 您需要寄给我们50美元的押金 | You'll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD |
gen. | 感谢您对我们工作的支持 | Thank you for your support of our work |
gen. | 我不知道能不能相信他们 | I don't know how much we can trust them |
gen. | 我专程来这里为我对你们无意所做的一切表示道歉 | I'm here to apologize to you for everything I've accidentally done to you |
gen. | 我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你 | I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary |
gen. | 我也是。我在这里的这段时间你们很照顾我。我都不知道怎么感谢你们才好 | Me too. You ve given me so much help during my stay here. How can I thank you enough? |
gen. | 我们 | we |
gen. | 我们 | one |
gen. | we 的宾格,用作宾语或表语我们 | us |
gen. | 我们 | us |
gen. | 我们一会儿把账单给您拿过来 | We will bring the bill here later |
gen. | 我们一天 24 小时提供自助餐 | We serve buffet 24 hours a day |
gen. | 我们一定要战斗到贏得最后胜利 | we will fight on until final victory is won |
gen. | 我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店 | We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel |
gen. | 我们上岸去买些地方特产吧 | Let's go ashore to buy some local and special products |
gen. | 我们不可能发现任何别的物质 | we can't discover any material in an element but itself |
gen. | 我们不应该让船等候太久再报关 | We shouldn't keep the ship waiting to be cleared |
gen. | 我们不建议在晒黑前一个小时内沐浴,但是可以在晒黑前先卸妆或者除去香水味 | A shower is not recommended 1 hour before an indoor tanning session, but you should remove any makeup or perfume before the session |
gen. | 我们不用木料而用 2 吨水泥 | we use no timber and 2 tons of cement |
gen. | 我们不能保证在7月2日给您一个房间 | We won? t be able to guarantee you a room for July 2 nd |
gen. | 我们不能再等了 | we can wait no longer |
gen. | 我们中间没有一人不愿意帮助你 | there is not one of us but wishes to help you |
gen. | 我们为什么要到车的前面去? | Why do we have to get to the front of the bus? |
gen. | 我们为您提供外币兑换服务 | We provide the service of exchanging foreign currency |
gen. | 我们为您提供店内免费运送或寄存行李服务 | We offer free-of-charge service of delivery in our hotel and left-luggage service |
gen. | 我们为残疾人士提供了一些座位,但必须在预订航班起飞前至少24小时提出请求 | Certain seats are made available to persons with a disability if the request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled flight |
gen. | 我们也有一些助长睫毛膏 | We also have mascara designed to lengthen the eyelashes |
gen. | 我们也有西班牙馅饼 | We also serve Spanish flan |
gen. | 我们享受了凡尔赛宫一日游 | We took a day trip to the Palace of Versailles |
gen. | 我们什么时候可到达美国? | When do we arrive in the United States? |
gen. | 我们今天提供蛋挞 | We are serving egg custard tarts today |
gen. | 我们今天有上好的黑椒牛排 | We have an excellent black pepper steak today |
gen. | 我们今天有蛋塔 | We are serving egg custard tarts today |
gen. | 我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中 | We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account |
gen. | 我们会为您取消预订 | We will make the cancellation for you |
gen. | 我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取 | We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there |
gen. | 我们会尽快找到抢劫犯,并将财物归还给您 | We will do our best to find the mugger and get your property back to you as soon as possible |
gen. | 我们会尽快联系您 | We will contact you as soon as possible |
gen. | 我们伟大的祖国蒸蒸日上日益繁荣昌盛 | our great motherland is prospering with each passing day |
gen. | 我们何不吃点东西? | Why don't we get a bite to eat? |
gen. | 我们允许您携带100英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表和衣服上税了 | You are allowed £100 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch and suit |
gen. | 我们先点开胃菜,然后再点主餐 | We order appetizers first and then entrees |
gen. | 我们你们,他们全体 | all of you |
gen. | 我们你们,他们全体 | all of them |
gen. | 我们你们,他们全体 | they all |
gen. | 我们你们,他们全体 | all of us |
gen. | 我们公司将偿还您旅途中所有的相关费用 | Our company will reimburse any expenses incurred during your trip |
gen. | 我们决不可放松对敌人的警惕性 | we must not slacken our vigilance against the enemy |
gen. | 我们到纳瓦沙湖划了船 | We went boating on Lake Naivasha |
gen. | 我们 AA 制吧 | Let's go Dutch |
gen. | 我们医院拥有附近街区中最好的外科医生 | Our hospital has the best surgeons in the nearby blocks |
gen. | 我们厂在河对岸 | our factory is across the river |
gen. | 我们去国家音乐厅听音乐会 | We went to a concert in the National Concert Hall |
gen. | 我们去年得到的那台拖拉机很好用 | the tractor which we got last year runs very well |
gen. | 我们去慰问了卧床不起的人,并带了一篮子食物 | We went to visit and take a basket of food to the shut-in |
gen. | 我们去鸟园,它是一个庞大的鸟类公园,在伊瓜苏瀑布附近 | We went to Parque das Aves, which was an extensive bird park close to the Iguassu Falls |
gen. | 我们只收取总共50美元的成本费 | We will only charge you cost value, that is 50 dollars in total |
gen. | 8.我们只能保留15分钟,所以请您务必在8点以前到 | We can only hold the table for 15 minutes, so please be sure to arrive before |
gen. | 我们只能兑换外汇牌上的这些外币,其他外币您可以去银行兑换 | We can only change the foreign currencies listed on the foreign currency board. If you have other currencies to change, please go to the bank |
gen. | 我们只需要增加电荷 | all we need do is increase the charge |
gen. | 我们只需要所谓的槽顶螺母 | we need only what are called castle nuts |
gen. | 我们可以不妨叫它是个弹性体,但我们不能认为它是完全弹性的 | we may call it an elastic body, but we cannot consider it perfectly elastic |
gen. | 我们可以把冲浪板放在汽车车篷上面运到海边 | We can cartop the surfboards to the beach |
gen. | 我们可以提前申报吗? | Can we hand in our papers before we are notified? |
gen. | 当时我们可以看出油从接缝处渗出 | we could see the oil bleeding out from the joint |
gen. | 我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间 | We can confirm a room for the 15th and |
gen. | 我们可以给你点折扣 | We can offer you a discount |
gen. | 我们可以试一下街角新开的意大利料理 | I think we should try that new Italian place on the corner |
gen. | 我们可以选择一些富于变化的颜色,如紫色和宝石蓝色,以增加空间的多样化 | To add your diverse spaces, we can choose a variety of fun colors like purple and royal blue |
gen. | 我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗? | Could we have a table close to the band? |
gen. | 我们可能快进港了 | Maybe we'll be in port before long |
gen. | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 | We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report |
gen. | 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告 | We may have lost some baggage, so like to make a lost baggage report |
gen. | 我们吃不了的能带走么? | Can I take the leftover back? |
gen. | 我们吃完了。请把账单拿来好吗? | We are through with our meal. Could I have the bill, please? |
gen. | 我们咖啡厅 24 小时营业 | We open 24 hours in the coffee shop |
gen. | 我们唯一所依据的是… | the only thing we have to go on is... |
gen. | 我们商量过了,坐船去复活节岛 | We talked about it. We are sailing to Easter Island |
gen. | 我们喜欢靠窗的桌位 | We'd prefer a table by the window |
gen. | 我们喝牛奶、咖啡或茶 | We drink milk, coffee or tea |
gen. | 我们因他的进步而高兴 | we are glad of his progress |
gen. | 我们在伦敦参观了白金汉宫 | During our stay in London, we visited Buckingham Place |
gen. | 我们在几号船舱? | Where is our cabin? |
gen. | 我们在午休海滩上玩得很开心 | We all had a good time on the Siesta Beach |
gen. | 我们在哪里能寄存大衣? | Where can we check in our coats? |
gen. | 我们在国内很少吃沙拉,不过我很喜欢 | We don't eat much salad at home, but I like it |
gen. | 我们在沙滩上待了一周之后,对日光浴已经兴致大减 | The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall on us after a week on the beach |
gen. | 我们在海岸护卫者海滩上晒太阳 | We are basking on Coast Guard Beach |
gen. | 我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报 | We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed |
gen. | 我们在等天气好转 | We are waiting for an improvement in the weather conditions |
gen. | 我们在等服务员替我们结账 | We are waiting for the waiter to foot up our bill |
gen. | 我们在这里停留多久? | How long will we stop here? |
gen. | 我们大多数人 | most of us |
gen. | 我们大家,尤其是老年人,应该接受定期体检 | All of us, especially the aged, should receive periodical health check-ups |
gen. | 我们将在 10 分钟内降落在洛杉矶国际机场 | We will land at LAX in ten minutes |
gen. | 我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉 | We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result |
gen. | 我们将把您的账单改过来,从总额中减去180美兀 | We'll correct your bill by deducting $180 from the total |
gen. | 我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。你离境时,可以来领取 | We'll check it into the bonded storage room, and give you a receipt. When you leave the country, you can claim it there |
gen. | 我们尽最大努力所能做到的也只是 | the best that can be done is |
gen. | 我们已从机场取回了您的行李,目前正送往酒店 | We have retrieved your luggage from the airport and it is on the way back to the hotel now |
gen. | 我们已使我们的实验结果一再受到检验 | we have had the results of our experiments checked and rechecked |
gen. | 我们已把全部数据校核过两遍了现在完成时,主动态 | we have checked all the data twice |
gen. | 我们已经为您准备好了晚餐,供餐时我们将用广播通知您 | Dinner has been prepared for you. We will inform you before we serve it |
gen. | 我们已经全部准备完毕第二次世界大战中美国海军陆战队的口号,语岀中文"工号" | gung-ho |
gen. | 我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间 | We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow |
gen. | 我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜 | We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it |
gen. | 我们已经采取了结关措施 | We have taken measures in respect of the customs clearance |
gen. | 我们希望按时完成这项工作 | we wish the work to be finished in time |
gen. | 我们帮您更改一下 | We will make the correction for you |
gen. | 我们庆祝伊历新年是为了纪念穆罕默德和穆斯林教徒们迁徙到麦地那这一历史事件. | We celebrate Islamic New Year to commemorate the historical event that Mohammed and Muslims migrated to Medina |
gen. | 我们应该益发努力工作 | we must work yet harder |
gen. | 我们店有特制的咖啡糖和椰子糖 | We have specially made sorghum candies and coconut candies |
gen. | 我们度假时,乘船巡游了百慕大 | We cruised to Bermuda on our vacation |
gen. | 我们当中的一个几个,全体 | all of us |
gen. | 我们当中的一个几个,全体 | a few of us |
gen. | 我们当中的一个几个,全体 | one of us |
gen. | 我们当中的少数几个人 | few of us |
gen. | 我们很多人 | many of us |
gen. | …我们很少难得 碰到… | only very rarely do we find that |
gen. | 我们很少用到它如果什么时候用过的话,那也是极难得 | we seldom, if ever, use it |
gen. | 我们很敬佩你们工作效率很高 | We all admire that your work efficiency is very high |
gen. | 我们很饿,吃光了所有的东西 | We were so hungry that we polished off all things |
gen. | 我们很高兴因为实验成功了 | we are glad that we have succeeded in the experiment |
gen. | 我们得把水果销毁。我们可不想冒被病虫侵袭的风险 | We'll have to destroy these fruit. We don't want to risk infestation |
gen. | 我们得把这点考虑进去 | we have to have this in view |
gen. | 我们得给它翻个面 | We have to flip over this guy |
gen. | 我们必须更加努力更加仔细工作 | we must work much much more carefully |
gen. | 我们必须更加努力更加仔细工作 | we must work much harder |
gen. | 我们必须査明这些螺丝中是哪一个松了 | we must find out which of these screws has worked loose |
gen. | 我们必须确定用哪些工具 | we must determine which tools to use |
gen. | 我们怎么去希尔顿宾馆? | How can we get to Hilton? |
gen. | 我们怎么把冲浪板拿到海边? | How can we bring our surfboards to the sea? |
gen. | 我们怎样去北线地铁? | Which way do we go for the Northern Line? |
gen. | 我们恐怕不能接受这类货币 | I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel |
gen. | 我们恐怕他会来得太迟 | we were afraid lest he should get here too late |
gen. | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? | I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? |
gen. | 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个过道? | We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? |
gen. | 我们想出了一个好办法 | a good plan came to us |
gen. | 我们想到… | it occurred to us that... |
gen. | 我们想来点鸡尾酒 | We would like some cocktail |
gen. | 我们想要吸烟区的桌位 | We'd like a smoking table |
gen. | 我们想要喝鸡尾酒 | We would like some cocktail |
gen. | 我们所有的客服人员都在忙着服务他们的顾客,请等五分钟后,就会有人接听您的电话 | All of our representatives are currently busy serving their customers. Your call will be answered in approximate 5 minutes |
gen. | 我们所谈的事 | the matter whereof we spoke |
gen. | 我们打开货物时,发现木箱干燥,内衬纸没有一点水渍。可见损坏不是发生在途中 | When we unpacked the goods, we found the wooden cases dry and the inside lining paper stainless. Therefore, the damage didn't occur in transit |
gen. | 我们打算先去齐齐卡玛海岸国家公园 | We are going to Tsitsikamma Coast National Park first |
gen. | 我们找一家价格适中的自助餐馆吧 | Let's find a buffet with moderate prices |
gen. | 我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5美元 | We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 dollars |
gen. | 我们把三只箱子托运到伦敦 | We checked three trunks to London |
gen. | 我们把产量提高到原来的三倍增加了两倍 | we have trebled our output |
gen. | 我们把这些数据抄下来 | we shall write down these data so that we may not forget them |
gen. | 我们把那棵老榆树移植到我们的后花园里 | We replanted the old elm in our back garden |
gen. | 我们抓紧时间看一下白金汉宫 | We'll have a quick look at Buckingham Palace |
gen. | 我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择 | The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines |
gen. | 我们招一辆出租车好吗?这样就不用这么晚还乘地铁 | Let's hail a cab, so we don't have to ride the subway so late |
gen. | 我们接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机 | We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark |
gen. | 我们提供正宗法国菜,比如翡翠肉汤和鸡蛋番茄沙拉 | Authentic French food, such as emerald meat soup , and tomato and egg salad |
gen. | 我们提供美味的经济舱菜肴。机上的菜单可以反映出飞机抵达处的美食风尚。另外,我们还提供一系列的美味甜食,包括备受好评的冰激凌 | We have delicious economy class cuisine. Our in-flight menus are specially created to reflect the culinary influences of the regions to which we fly. Toothsome dessert treats are available on our menus, including our classic ice cream that never fails to delight |
gen. | 我们明天要乘船游览港口的 | We're going on a harbor cruise tomorrow |
gen. | 我们昨晚去演奏会听了交响乐 | We go to a concert last night to hear the symphony |
gen. | 我们是一家经营货运卡车的国营进出口公司 | We are a state-run import and export corporation dealing in automobile carriers |
gen. | 我们是三号舱上铺,在船中部 | Cabin No. 3 , the upper deck. It's near amid ship |
gen. | 我们是专营吉普车出口的中国厂商,我们非常希望与贵方在此领域合作 | We're specializing in the export of Chinese jeeps, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line |
gen. | 我们是在加州的约塞米蒂国家公园归途中相遇的 | We met while on a retreat in California's Yosemite National Park |
gen. | 我们是在讨论焊接问题 | now we are on the subject of welding |
gen. | 我们是罗伯特•福克斯和约翰・斯密斯。我们发给你们一封邮件,要求订两个单人房间 | We're Robert Fox and John Smith. We sent you an email, asking you to reserve two single rooms |
gen. | 我们是阿里 <-> 巴巴的金牌供应商,是顶级制造商和出口商,与阿根廷、智利、巴西、德国和法国都有贸易往来 | We are the gold supplier of Alibaba, a leading manufacturer and exporter with experience in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Germany and France |
gen. | 我们有一项极好的退休规划和医疗保险 | We have an excellent retirement plan and medical insurance |
gen. | 我们有三个人 | There will be three of us |
gen. | 我们有两个人在匹卡德利广场下车,其他的人要去泰德美术馆 | #wo of us want to get off at Piccadilly Circus and the rest want to drop at the Tate Gallery |
gen. | 我们有两趟航班,一趟是下午两点,另一趟是下午五点。两趟航班都有座位。您想要哪趟航班,先生? | We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir? |
gen. | 我们有30个人,需要15个带浴室的双人间 | We have 30 people. Fifteen twin-bed rooms with baths, please |
gen. | 我们有些人在舞池中转晕了 | Some of us got giddy on the dance floor |
gen. | 我们有八个行李箱和两个包 | We have eight suitcases and two bags |
gen. | 我们有四种形状,包括圆形、椭圆形、正方形和长方形 | We have four shapes that are round, oval, square and rectangular |
gen. | 我们有大冰箱,还有洗碗机 | We have a huge refrigerator and there's also a dishwasher |
gen. | 我们有很多丹麦面包。您能说得具体些么? | We have a great many of Danish pastries. Can you give me more details? |
gen. | 我们有很多低脂点心。菠萝塔就不含脂肪,还是新推出的 | We serve a wide range of low-fat desserts. Pineapple tart is low in fat. It's new on the menu |
gen. | 我们有时会跑到星巴克享受一杯咖啡,而不是赶回家喝杯传统英式茶,但是喝杯拿铁不过是个习惯行为 | We may go to Starbucks instead of rushing home for a traditional English tea, but the consumption of a latte is a stylized act |
gen. | 我们有最新的运动器械,例如自行车、杠铃、哑铃等 | We have all the latest apparatus, such as bicycles, bar & dumb bells and so on |
gen. | 我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要 | We offer special menus for different diets |
gen. | 我们有玫瑰色的,还有深浅不一的米黄色的 | We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige |
gen. | 我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢? | We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisine. Which cuisine would you prefer? |
gen. | 我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种? | We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes. Which would you prefer? |
gen. | 我们有许多素菜供您选择 | We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from |
gen. | 我们本应做完了这事不定式 | we ought to have done it |
gen. | 我们正在排队等候买音乐会的入场券 | We are queuing up to buy tickets for the concert |
gen. | 我们正计划弄一次烧烤会 | We are planning a barbecue |
gen. | 我们每个人都有一定程度的抑郁风险 | Each one of us has some risk for becoming depressed |
gen. | 我们比以往更需努力工作 | it is more necessary than ever for us to work hard |
gen. | 我们沉浸于这场假面舞会中 | We're lost in this masquerade |
gen. | 我们没有直飞旧金山的航班,但是您可以乘坐联运航班。您可以乘坐泛美航空公司的航班到洛杉矶,在洛杉矶您可以乘坐联运航班到旧金山 | We have no direct flight to San Francisco. But you could take a connecting flight. You could fly Pan Am to L. A. and in L. A. you could catch a connecting flight to San Francisco |
gen. | 我们渴望去北京参观访问 | we wish to visit Beijing |
gen. | 我们烧烤都需要些什么啊? | What do we need for the barbecue? |
gen. | 我们独自 | all by ourselves |
gen. | 我们现在得去那儿 | we have to go there now |
gen. | 我们现在邀请老年旅客及带小孩儿的旅客登机。请在登机时准备好您的护照,我们将在廊桥处做第二次护照检查。感谢您的耐心等待 | We would like invite elderly passengers and passengers who travel with children or infants to board the plane first. Please also have your passport ready for the secondary check in the jet bridge. Thank you for your patience |
gen. | 我们生活于其中的世界是由物质构成的 | the world that we live in is made up of matter |
gen. | 我们用一张信用卡付账 | We're paying on the one card |
gen. | 我们用湿黏土或黏土混合物制作瓷器 | The moist clay or clay mixture is used in making porcelain works |
gen. | 我们的 | ours |
gen. | we 的物主代词我们的东西 | ours |
gen. | 我们的 | our |
gen. | 我们的一些行李丢失了,所以想填写一份丢失行李登记单 | We may have lost some baggage, so we'd like to make a lost baggage report |
gen. | 我们的产品百分之百没问题 | Our products are 100 % trouble-free |
gen. | 我们的人 | ours |
gen. | 我们的家属朋友 | ours |
gen. | 我们的房间是新改造的,里面有咖啡壶、电视机、空调和浴室 | It is newly remodeled and includes a coffee maker, a television set, air-conditioning and a bathroom |
gen. | 我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销 | Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end |
gen. | 我们的正常情况 | ourselves |
gen. | 我们的现代双层浴室盥洗台十分适合存放你的浴室用品,因为它的空间更大 | Our modern double bathroom vanity is a perfect place to store your bathroom products, as it allows greater space |
gen. | 我们的电子防抱死刹车系统使操纵和制动无与伦比 | Our electronic Anti-Lock Braking System ABS gives you unsurpassed handling and control |
gen. | 我们的藏酒非常丰富 | We have a very extensive cellar |
gen. | 我们的调查结果证明… | our investigations go to prove that... |
gen. | 我们的赛车已经在市场上树立了品牌 | Our racing cars have been well established in the market |
gen. | 我们的集团 | we-group |
gen. | 我们的面包都是手工做的 | All of the bread are handmade |
gen. | 我们盥洗打扮了一番再去参加舞会 | We freshened up before going to the party |
gen. | 我们相互妥协一下好吗? | Let's meet each other halfway, right? |
gen. | 我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴! | We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could |
gen. | 我们看到的机器都是自己制造的 | all those machines which we saw were self-made |
gen. | 我们看见发射火箭的情景 | we saw the rocket launched |
gen. | 我们看见很远的地方有条船 | we saw some ships at some distance |
gen. | 我们看见汽车过桥正在过桥 | we saw the car crossing the bridge |
gen. | 我们看见汽车过桥正在过桥 | we saw the car cross the bridge |
gen. | 我们真幸福 | we are too happy |
gen. | 我们知道大多数元素都有两种或两种以上的同位素 | we know most elements to have two or more isotopes |
gen. | 我们知道宝马无论是从质量还是从售后服务上都是做得非常好的 | We know that BMW means better quality, and better aftersales service |
gen. | 我们知道差的饮食会降低一个人对疾病的抵抗力 | We know that bad diet will lower one's resistance to diseases |
gen. | 我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图? | At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map? |
gen. | 我们终于踏上了去伦敦的旅途 | At last we were on the London-ward leg of our journey |
gen. | 我们经常吃麦片、水煮蛋或者吐司 | We always have oatmeal, boiled eggs or toasts |
gen. | 我们给您的饭菜打个折 | We are going to give you a discount |
gen. | 我们能保证从酒店兑换出的现金全部是真的,因为每张纸币在给客人前我们都会用验钞机检查 | We guarantee that the cash changed by our hotel is genuine. We have closely examined it before we change it to the customer |
gen. | 我们能换一下座位吗? | Can we switch the seats? |
gen. | 反身代词我们自己 | ourself |
gen. | 媒体用语我们自己的 | ours |
gen. | 我们要一个绷带 | We'll have to apply a bandage |
gen. | 我们要乘 CA0001前往中国北京,请问应该在几号登机口登机? | We are taking CA0001 for Beijing, China. Could you please tell me which gate I should get on board? |
gen. | 我们要去疏芬山,你要去吗? | We are going to the Sovereign Hill. Do you want to go with us? |
gen. | 我们要向您额外收10美元 | We'll have to charge you $10 extra |
gen. | 我们要在曼谷转机。行李会直接运送到目的地吗? | We're changing aircraft in Bangkok. Will the luggage be transferred automatically? |
gen. | 我们要怎么去赫伦岛? | How could we get to the Heron Island? |
gen. | 我们要扣留你的车 | We'll need to impound your car |
gen. | 我们要把这个炉子洗干净,然后再生火 | We have to clean the grill before we start a fire |
gen. | 我们要检查这批瓷器,看是否有破损 | We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage |
gen. | 我们见过许多化学变化,它们和物理变化是不一样的 | we have seen many chemical changes, from which physical changes are different |
gen. | 我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加 | We're organizing an informal party, and like you to come |
gen. | 我们认为有必要把这试验再重复一次 | we consider it necessary that we should repeat the test once more |
gen. | 我们认为这样做是错的 | we think it wrong to do so |
gen. | …我们记得 | it will be recalled that |
gen. | 我们赤着脚在基亚瓦岛海滩上走来走去 | We walked around the Kiawah Island barefoot |
gen. | 我们赶上了三点多的那趟火车 | we caught the three something train |
gen. | 我们躺在卡哈纳莫沙滩上,沐浴在阳光里 | We lay on the Kahanamoku Beach, saturated in sunshine |
gen. | 我们还有意大利馅饼 | We also serve Italian flan |
gen. | 我们这儿有许多不同种类的经典中国工艺品,比如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、竹器和中国画 | We've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and crafts, such as cloisonne, lacquerware, jadeware, bamboo carvings and China painting |
gen. | 我们这儿的鱼不错。有鲤鱼。来一条中等的鲤鱼? | We have good fish here - carp. What about medium sized carp? |
gen. | 我们这款眼影还有滋润皮肤的功效 | Our eye shadow is especially designed to moisturize the skin |
gen. | 我们这里所有的车子都配有音响,而且是标准配备 | All our cars have stereos in them. It's all standard with us |
gen. | 我们进行的方式和这个差不多 | this is very much the pattern we follow |
gen. | 我们通常在出发前制定旅行计划 | Usually, we planned our itinerary, before we set off |
gen. | 我们通常认为空气没有重量 | ordinarily we don't consider air as having weight |
gen. | 我们酒店有700平方米的会议空间,包括一个宴会厅,两个董事会会议室和两个多功能会议室 | Our hotel has a meeting space of 700 meter squares, including a ball room, two board rooms and multipurpose meeting rooms |
gen. | 我们酒店有标准房、高级房、豪华房、行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房 | We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms |
gen. | 我们酒店那天晚上的客房已全部订满 | We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night |
gen. | 我们需要一些肉、鸡肉和鱼 | We need some meat, chicken and fish |
gen. | 我们非常希望克莱斯勒和通用汽车能生产许多高里数汽车 | We will be very happy if Chrysler and General Motors GM are making lots and lots of high mileage cars |
gen. | 我们非常欣赏你们的热情服务和对我们的盛情款待 | We appreciate your service and your hospitality very much |
gen. | 我们非常高兴 | your presence is a great compliment |
gen. | 我们会面临碰到这样一种情况 | we are presented with a situation where... |
gen. | 我们餐厅午餐时间到下午两点 | I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon |
gen. | 我们首先要知道这条线应画在那里 | we must first know whereabouts the line should be drawn |
gen. | 我们马上就来打扫您的房间 | We will come and clean your room immediately |
gen. | 我们马上派警察到现场处理 | Police officers will respond to the scene right away and handle it |
gen. | 我们马上送你到急救室 | We are going to take you to an emergency room right now |
gen. | 我可以要他们扫描几张旧照片吗? | Can I ask them to scan a few old pictures for me? |
gen. | 我向您保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,相关部门才会放行 | I assure you that is not likely to happen. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Department concerned releases them |
gen. | 我在你们餐厅领略到了异国情调 | I've experienced an exotic atmosphere in your restaurant |
gen. | 我太太把单肩包掉在101公交车上了。有人捡到送去你们那里了吗? | My wife left her shoulder bag on a number one-o-one bus. Has anyone turned it in yet? |
gen. | 我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我 | I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee? |
gen. | 我对你们的服务很满意 | We are satisfied with your service |
gen. | 我已经订好机票了,去罗马。飞机票可不便宜呢,我们花那么多钱买机票,就为了好好吃一顿 | I've bought the ticket. We'll go to Rome. The plane ticket is not cheap, and we spend so much money on ticket just for one beautiful meal |
gen. | 我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢? | I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty? |
gen. | 我建议去一家真正的跑鞋店。那里会有懂运动的人,看过你跑步之后,他们会告诉你,你需要哪一类的鞋子 | My advice is to go to an actual running store, where there will be knowledgeable people who can watch you run and tell you what kind of shoes you need |
gen. | 我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费 | I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen |
gen. | 我总是买小一码的鞋子,因为日后会把它们撑大 | I always buy my shoes a size smaller, for they stretch |
gen. | 我想我们可以共进晚餐,然后一起去看电影 | I thought we might have dinner together and go to the movies |
gen. | 我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下 | I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it |
gen. | 我想买一台落地扇。顺便问一句,你们可以退货吗? | I want to buy a floor fan. By the way, do you accept returns? |
gen. | 我想买睫毛膏,你们卖浓稠式睫毛膏吗? | I need mascara. Do you have good thickening mascara? |
gen. | 我想了解一下你们的洗衣服务 | I'd like to know about your laundry service |
gen. | 我想加入你们的烧烤聚会,可以吗? | I want to join you in the barbecue party, may I? |
gen. | 我想我迷路了!你们可以告诉我怎样才能到达特拉法加广场吗? | I think I'm lost! Could you tell me how to get to Trafalgar Square? |
gen. | 我想看一下你们的机票和护照可以吗? | May I have your tickets and passports, please? |
gen. | 我想订购些手绗线,它们在我方市场十分畅销 | I’d like to order some hand quilting threads, which are popular in our market |
gen. | 我想请你们主管讲话 | I would like to talk to your chief |
gen. | 我摘下被罩和枕套,洗了洗,然后给它们上了浆 | I took down the bedcovers and the pillow cases, washed, and starched them |
gen. | 我是奥迪公司的销售经理,这是我们公司最新的高科技汽车 | I’m the sales manager of Audi. This is one of our newest hi-tech vehicles |
gen. | 我是朗西•史蒂文斯,请你们的客户服务部经理接电话,好吗? | My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service Manager? |
gen. | 我有急事要出差。如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吗? | I have to go on a trip urgently. Would it bother you if we changed the time? |
gen. | 我查看一下,十月二日我们能空出一个双人间 | I will see. Yes,we have a double room available on October 2nd |
gen. | 我的皮肤很敏感,你们有试用品让我先试用一下吗? | My skin is very sensitive. Do you have trial samples that I can try first? |
gen. | 我相信你们会抓到罪犯的 | I trust you will track down the mugger |
gen. | 我知道个叫“优特价俱乐部”的购物中心,有时他们会有大促销 | I know a place called Price Club. They have great deals occasionally |
gen. | 我等航班消息已经一个半小时了。你们现在有什么新消息吗?现在那边的天气转好了吗? | I have been waiting for the departure of my flight for one and a half hours. Do you have any further information about it? Does the weather change better there now? |
gen. | 我要投诉,找你们经理来 | I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here |
gen. | 我记得您说过您喜欢戏剧,因此,如果您有兴趣的话,我们很乐意安排您观看伦敦西区的戏剧 | I believe you mentioned that you are a keen theatre-goer. We would, therefore, be pleased to arrange for you to see a West End play if this would interest you |
gen. | 我该让他掏钱还是我们 AA 制呢? | Should I let him foot the bill or share the expenses among us? |
gen. | 或许我们很快就会抛锚停船了 | Maybe we'll drop anchor before long |
gen. | 打扰一下。我们什么时候到巴黎? | Excuse me. When do we arrive in Paris? |
gen. | 打扰一下,我们晚上吃什么呢? | Excuse me, what do we eat for dinner? |
gen. | 把我们关于这个题目的书都给他们 | give them what books we have on the subject |
gen. | 把结果写信告诉我们 | write us the result |
gen. | 把那台机器完全拆开花了我们两天时间 | it took us two days to take that machine to pieces |
gen. | 抱歉,我们不收发现卡,只收万事达卡或维萨卡 | Sorry, we don't take Discovery. We only take Master Card or Visa |
gen. | 抱歉,我们已经超额预订了 | Sorry, wive overbooked |
gen. | 抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修 | Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you |
gen. | 按照传统,这些礼物会匿名送出,但现在我们更倾向注明发出者的姓名 | Traditionally these were sent anonymously, but nowadays we often make it clear who is sending each "Valentine" |
gen. | 星期六我们将去观看巨石阵 | On Saturday we're going to see Stonehenge |
gen. | 昨夜我们的船绕过了好望角 | Our ship rounded Cape of Good Hope last night |
gen. | 昨天我们未能把它修好 | we could not repair it yesterday |
gen. | 是棕色皮革包,上面有缩写字母 AC。我们的电话号码是8353765 | It's a brown leather bag with initials AC on it. Our phone number is 8353765 |
gen. | 是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗? | Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you? |
gen. | 是的,免费接机。我们的豪华酒店将继续保持高水准的产品和服务,来满足客人们对瑞吉酒店和至尊精选酒店的期望 | Yes, sir. It's free of charge. Our luxury brands continue to maintain the high level of service and products that our luxury guests expect from St. Regis and the Luxury Collection properties |
gen. | 晚聚会结束后,他再次开车送我回家,我们说好了以后去听音乐会 | At the end of the night he drove me home again and we made tentative plans to go to a concert |
gen. | 晚餐后年轻的导游告诉我们要分摊账单 | The young guide told us that we should divide the bill equally after dinner |
gen. | 最多我们可以说 | the best we can say is |
gen. | 月 10 日之前我们都已经客满啦 | We're full up until October 10 th. 10 |
gen. | 月亮比其他任何星球离我们都近得多,这就是为什么它看上去那么大 | the moon is much close to us than any other star, that is why it looks so big |
gen. | 有一天,我们会慢慢变老,闲坐在沙发之上,品味香醇的好茶和咖啡 | Someday, when we are old, we sit together on the sofa, enjoying the nice tea or a cup of sweet coffee |
gen. | 有什么能帮忙的吗?我们这里有各种各样的车供您选择 | Can I help you? We have all kinds of cars here |
gen. | 有时候,我们在过于关注杯子的同时却忘记了去品味咖啡 | Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee |
gen. | 服务员,请为我们分开结账 | Waiter, we'll have separate checks, please |
gen. | 校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间 | it took us a great while to calibrate those instruments |
gen. | 校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间 | it took us a long while to calibrate those instruments |
gen. | 校准那些仪表花了我们好些时间 | it took us a good while to calibrate those instruments |
gen. | 桑树砍了,但是我们会种上雪松 | The mulberry trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars |
gen. | 每年我们都要向亚洲各国出口大量产品。不过,你们公司对于我们来说,还是新客户 | Every year we export large quantity of our products to the Asian market, but your company seems new to us |
gen. | 气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象 | We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russia's Winter Palace |
gen. | 气势雄伟的俄罗斯冬宫给我们留下了深刻的印象 | We were all impressed with the magnificence of Russians Winter Palace |
gen. | 没有,一点也没吃好。开始太严肃。我们得听那些无关的讲话 | No, not a bit. It's too formal at first. We had to listen to those irrelevant speeches |
gen. | 没问题,我们一定满足您的要求 | No problem. We absolutely can meet the requirements |
gen. | 清洁刷是我们的主打产品 | Cleaning brushes are our major products |
gen. | 灯光变暗,幕布拉起,我们往后靠坐着来欣赏这出戏剧 | The lights dimmed, the curtain went up, and we settled back to enjoy the play |
gen. | 然后我们乘船游览了泰晤士河 | Then we went for a boat ride on the Thames |
gen. | 照我们现有的资料来看 | as far as our information goes |
gen. | 现在,假如你不介意,请拉一下铃,再要一副刀叉碟子来,我们一同进餐吧 | Ring, then, if you please, for a second knife, fork, and plate, and we will dine together |
gen. | 现在,我将带你们开启泰国旅行套餐 | Now , I will guide you a good package deal to Thailand |
gen. | 由于布面不匀,我们要求退货 | We ask the return of goods because of uneven cover |
gen. | 由于很难获得可靠的高质量羊毛毛料,我们停止了生产高档羊毛大衣 | Because of the difficulty in obtaining reliable supply of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued the production of our deluxe alpaca coats |
gen. | 由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误 | The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination |
gen. | 由于航空管制,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞 | Owing to the air traffic control, we'll wait until a take-off clearance is given |
gen. | 电话接通时我们会打给您 | We'll call you when your call is ready to go through |
gen. | 看,你那个女孩手里的牌子上写着“茉莉和麦乐迪”,她是来接我们的 | Look, the sign in that girl's hands read Molly and Melody. She is meeting us |
gen. | 看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢 | Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much |
gen. | 真心希望我们再次相遇,期待收到你的消息 | I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you |
gen. | 确定吗?我的朋友告诉我说成都那边已经有飞机降落了,为什么你们的航班还不起飞? | Are you serious? My friend told me that some flights have landed in Chengdu airport already. Why can't your flight depart? |
gen. | 经理不知道我俩是学生吗?我们应该各付各的 | Does the manager not know we are both students? We shall go fifty-fifty |
gen. | 美国独立日就跟你们的国庆节一样,不过我们可没有运气享有这么长的假期 | Our Independence Day is just like your National Day, but we are not that lucky enough to have such a long holiday |
gen. | 肺炎是我们最害怕的并发症 | Pneumonia is the complication we most fear |
gen. | 船就要开了,我们上船吧 | The ship is about to start. Let's go on board |
gen. | 节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗? | Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now? |
gen. | 蚕丝被是我们的主要产品 | Silk quilts are our main lines |
gen. | 要不要尝尝我们店的一磅超级热辣汉堡包? | Would you like to try our one-pound super hot and spicy hamburger? |
gen. | 要是你能来帮助我们就好了 | I wish that you would come and help us |
gen. | 让我们来更详细地看看这些例子 | let us take a more detailed look at these examples |
gen. | 让我们试试看 | suppose we try |
gen. | 谢谢您,我们不收小费 | Thank you, we don't accept tips |
gen. | 谢谢您的称赞。我们很高兴您喜欢这里的饭菜和服务 | Thank you for your compliments. We're pleased that you like our service and food |
gen. | 谢谢等待,先生,我们能为您提供9月25至28号带飘窗的单人间。您能告诉我您计划什么时候到达酒店吗? | Thank you for waiting. Yes, sir, we can offer you a single room with a bay window on Sep 25th to Sep 28th. Can you tell me when did you plan to arrive at our hotel? |
gen. | 过境要停多久?我们要在香港停留一夜吗? | How long is the stop-over? Will we be staying overnight in Hong Kong? |
gen. | 那我们试试菠菜沙拉吧 | Well, let's try spinach salad |
gen. | 那不是我们讨论的问题 | that is not the question |
gen. | 那么,我们可以买早班车票。天气恶劣,能见度低,高速公路会封路 | Then, we can buy the earlier ticket. The highway will be locked when visibility is poor in bad weather |
gen. | 那儿有个问讯处。请问我们怎样能到第70街? | There's the information desk. How do we get the 70th Street, please? |
gen. | 酗酒是交通事故的主要原因。我们应坚决反对酒后驾驶 | Drinking is a principal cause of traffic accidents. We should strongly oppose drink driving |
gen. | 非我们出版 | not our publication |
gen. | 非常感谢这段时间以来你给我们的帮助 | It's very kind of you to give us much of your time |
gen. | 非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上 | I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number |
gen. | 非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的 | I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late |
gen. | 黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番 | Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together |