Subject | Chinese | English |
proj.manag. | 一群人正在研究消费者心理学和行为经济学、 他们收集的证据令人印象深刻、 已达到学术水平 | A group there is studying consumer psychology and behavioral economics and amassing evidence that's impressive by any academic standard was collected |
gen. | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 | We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day |
gen. | 不了,谢谢,已经贴上标签了,希望它们不会超重 | No, thanks. They're labelled already. I hope they're not overweight |
commer. | 两国间的商业关系已经正常化 | The commercial relations between the two countries have been normalized |
econ. | 为建立这家商行我们已经花费了一大笔钱 | We have made considerable outlay for the establishment of the business |
econ. | 主体已经基本完工尚需收尾配套工程 | the basically completed matching project awaiting finishing |
interntl.trade. | 主要条款已经达成了协议 | all essential terms being agreed upon |
gen. | 事实上,如果货物已到达,您却不经意忽略了,您可能要支付码头费 | Actually, if you miss the freight arrival, you d probably have to pay dock dues on the cargo |
gen. | 事情已经有了眉目 | the cat jumps |
econ. | 交货后,应付款项已经结清 | The disbursements have been settled after the delivery |
gen. | 交通拥堵在大都市里是个很普遍的现象,不过老实说,巴黎的交通形势已经糟糕透顶了 | Congestion is typical in most metropolitan cities, but to be honest, the traffic situation in Paris now is becoming ridiculous |
proj.manag. | 产量的扩张看起来已经损害了公司令人羡慕的可靠性记录 | The pursuit of volume seems to have dented the company's enviable record for reliability |
dentist. | 今天已经预约满了 | We are fully booked today |
dentist. | 今天牙神经已被切断,这可能会使您感觉有点痛 | Today the nerve has been cut, so you may feel a little painful |
econ. | 他已经发现了将这种材料用于建筑的方法 | He has found a way to utilize this material for the purpose of construction |
econ. | 他们已经有了通过日本某家公司购买机器零件的途径 | They have had an approach from a Japanese company to buy the parts of the machine |
econ. | 他们已经错过6 月6日的最后期限 | They have missed their June 6 deadline |
econ. | 他们是棉织品出口商,已经经营了约20年 | They are exporters of cotton goods, having a business background of some 20 years |
econ. | 他们的政府已经禁止进口武器 | Their government has forbidden the importation of arms |
gen. | by now, by 3: 30他此刻现在,3: 30应该已经来到这里了 | he ought to be here by this time |
commer. | 他认为该发盘已经失效 | The offerer has promptly informed the acceptor that he considers the offer as lapsed |
commer. | 以你方为受益人的信用证已经开立 | The L/C has been established in your favour |
China, law | 以前已经取得 | obtained prior |
consult. | 以工程量表示已经确定的工程活动 | applying quantities to sequenced activities |
gen. | 你已经疼了有一会儿了吗? | Have you been feeling this way for a while? |
gen. | 你们之中有些人已经知道了,我只要有机会就会享受看电影的乐趣 | Some of you are aware that I really enjoy seeing movies whenever I get the chance |
econ. | 你的抗议书已交总经理处理 | Your protest memorandum has been forwarded to the managing director for attention |
econ. | 你的申诉已提交给董事会,经理会很快给你答复 | Your complaint has been referred to the board of directors and the manager will soon give you a reply |
gen. | 你看起来已经皮包骨了,到底发生了什么事? | You look skinny, Jesus! What happened to you? |
expl. | 使用太阳能技术的时代已经到来 | The time to apply the solar energy technology has come |
securit. | 倒闭的机构负债现在已经落到纳税人的肩上 | liabilities of failing institutions loaded on the backs of taxpayers |
tech. | 全部航行设备已经试验完毕 | all gear tested |
econ. | 关于你方要求退款的事,我们已交我方经理处理 | With regard to your request for a refund we have referred the matter to our manager |
gen. | 别忘了账单上已经额外加了小费 | Don't forget the gratuity has already been added |
gen. | M 到M的时候已经 | by the time (that, of) |
econ. | 卖方和买方已经就下文确定的一切产品的价格达成协议 | The seller and the buyer have agreed on the prices of all products identified as follows |
commer. | 即视为已经交货 | The goods are deemed to be delivered to buyer when B/L is delivered to him |
commer. | 双方的争执已经解决 | The dispute between the two parties has been settled |
gen. | 吉•欧特加,一位退休教师,已经戴了 30年的羊毛软帽了 | Guy Ortega, a retired school teacher, has been wearing a flat cap for 30 years |
commer. | 商品的式样已经过时了 | The style of the commodity is outdated |
econ. | 商标名称已经成了产品身份极重要的组成部分 | A brand name has become a vital part of a product's identity |
econ. | 因为这些零件已经过严格的检验,因此适合于装配 | These parts are suited for assembling because they have stood strict test |
slang | 困难的部分已经过去 | over the hump |
station. | 地图集里的地图表明,格陵兰岛绝大部分的海岸线都已经成为不冻区 | The map in the atlas itself indicated that significant portions of Greenland's coastline had become ice-free |
proj.manag. | 基准的恒生指数 HSI自年初以来已经下跌 24.1% | The benchmark Hang Seng Index has dropped 24.1 percent since the start of the year |
cosmet. | 夫人,请恕我直言,您的皮肤看上去已经很白了,不需要美白产品,但您的脸上有雀斑 | Please forgive me just being frankly, madam. You don't need whitening products because you look pretty white But you have freckles on your face |
gen. | 好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的 | OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately |
econ. | 如果你看一下价格单,你会发现它的价格已经上涨了 | If you have a look at the price list you will find that its price has appreciated |
dentist. | 如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区 | When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin |
proj.manag. | 如果第二块硬盘已经有分区、只需要格式化您所需要的那些分区 | If there are partitions already on the second disk, simply re-format -whatever ones you need |
expl. | 如花岗岩之类的坚硬岩石爆破作业中的飞石预测理论已经发展起来、并有待于渐次完善 | The theory for predicting flyrock from blasting operations in hard rock, such as granite, has been developed and waits to be gradually perfected |
watchm. | 宝玑已经收到了八位数的报价,但仍拒绝出售 | Breguet has received offers in the eight digit range, but still refuse to sell |
gen. | 对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消 | Sorry, your credit card has stopped paying. According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled |
gen. | 对不起,我们已经客满了 | Sorry, madam, we are fully booked |
gen. | 对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去鲍威尔酒店,那里可能有空余的房间 | Sorry, we have no vacant spare room for you. But I can recommend you to the Powell Hotel where you may get a spare room |
econ. | 对经营此项业务,他们已有丰富的经验 | They have had wide experience in handling this business |
gen. | 尼亚加拉瀑布已经成为一个老掉牙的景点了 | Niagara Falls becomes a tired old tourist sight |
econ. | 已对经销商进行了全面考査 | A review has been conducted of distributors |
econ. | 已开发的债权经济 | advanced creditor economy |
econ. | 已探明经济储量 | known economic reserves |
busin. | 已知经济储量 | known economic reserves in places |
fin. | 已终止经营业务 | discontinued operations |
econ. | 已经 | yet |
gen. | 法语 已经 | déjà |
gen. | 已经 | already |
interntl.trade. | 已经不流行 | be out of vogue |
gen. | 已经不流行的 | outdated |
interntl.trade. | 已经交付 | delivered |
securit. | 已经付清 | fully paid up |
securit. | 已经使用过的年限 | effective age |
textile | 已经保险的 | insurance carried |
China, polit. | 已经公开的 | publicly available |
tech. | 已经刮草的地块 | scraped plot |
China, law | 已经发生法律效力的 | legally effective |
securit. | 已经发生的债务 | obligation incurred |
securit. | 已经发生的损失 | incurred losses |
busin. | 已经启运 | be on the way |
securit. | 股票已经售出 | sold away |
China, law | 已经围垦的 | reclaimed |
proj.manag. | 已经在磁盘上更改了书签、 您想放弃未保存的更改、 然后重新载入吗? | Bookmarks have changed on disk. Discard your unsaved changes and reload? |
gen. | 已经废除的 | overpast |
gen. | 已经废除的 | overpassed |
econ. | 已经建立起来的市场经济简写为EME | established market economies |
econ. | 已经弥补的亏损额 | funded deficit |
gen. | …已经意识认识 到… | it has been realized that |
fin. | 已经扩大股本 | enlarged share capital |
econ. | 已经找到一个销售我们产品的有希望的门路 | A prospective avenue for the sale of our products has been located |
econ. | 已经抵补的利息 | covered interest |
tech. | 已经探伤部分 | ultrasonically tested area |
interntl.trade. | 已经提货的提单 | accomplish B/L (bill of lading) |
gen. | …已经有<#0> | there have been |
met. | 已经校准的 | calibrated |
econ. | 已经正式合法地发行了足够的优先股股票 | Sufficient shares of the preferred stock have been issued regularly and lawfully |
interntl.trade. | 已经海关检査 | rummaged |
econ. | 已经海关检査的 | rummaged |
gen. | 已经用完了 | have reached the vanishing point |
gen. | 已经疼多久了 ? | How long has it felt like this? |
econ. | 已经确立的 | well-established |
IMF. | 已经稳定的经济体 | mature stabilizer |
econ. | 已经组成了许多商业团体 | Many commercial organizations have been formed |
manag. | 已经组织化的企业 | organized concern |
econ. | 已经组织化的企业 | an organized concern |
earth.sc. | 已经美国专利局注册 | registered in the U.S. Patent Office |
securit. | 已经补进的套汇 | covered arbitrage |
textile | 已经装机 | loaded on board |
logist. | 已经装船 | afloat |
interntl.trade. | 已经装船 | loaded on board |
econ. | 已经装船 | to arrive |
busin. | 已经装船,在运输途中 | afloat |
shipb. | 已经装船的货物提单 | loaded bill of lading |
shipb. | 已经装船货物提单 | shipped B/L |
shipb. | 已经装船货物提单 | on board B/L |
shipb. | 已经装船货物提单 | loaded bill of lading |
securit. | 已经认购的股票 | stock subscribed |
gen. | 已经说过 | it was stated |
commer. | 已经达成许多笔交易 | A number of transactions have been entered into |
genet. | 已经过剪接的 mRNA | spliced mRNA |
earth.sc. | 已经运出 | in transit |
interntl.trade. | 已经通知还本的公债 | called bond |
heavy.eq. | 已经通过的 | passed |
avia. | 已经部署多时的 | well-deployed |
gen. | 已经正要采伐的林地 | felling |
econ. | 已经降低的价格 | reduced price |
gen. | 已经韧化变韧的 | now-toughened |
tech. | 已经韧化的 | now-toughened |
life.sc. | 已绝经的 | postmenopausal |
commer. | 市场情况已经恶化 | The market has deteriorated |
proj.manag. | 2005年、中国已成为世界第四大经济体、若以购买力平价标准衡量的话、甚至是世界第二大经济体 | It became the fourth largest economy in the world in 2005, and is second in terms of purchasing power parity |
gen. | 建造中的铁路已经到达的最远点 | railhead |
proj.manag. | 当一个国家的房地产投机行为已经超过了泡沫时期的日本、投资者们的担忧是不无道理的 | When real-estate speculation exceeds that of the Japanese real-estate bubble, investors are right to worry |
gen. | 当然,如果你已经有严重的抑郁症状,那么应寻求正确的帮助 | Of course, if you already have severe depressive symptoms, then seek help right away |
gen. | 很抱歉,那个时段人已经满了 | I'm afraid that we don't have any tables open at that time |
proj.manag. | 必须运行服务器服务才能运行安装程序。请检查此服务是否已经启动、然后重新运行安装程序 | The Server service must be running in order to run Setup. Verify that the service is started, and rerun Setup |
gen. | 恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了 | I'm afraid we're fully booked for that time |
dentist. | 您的充填物已经掉了吗? | Did your filling come out? |
dentist. | 您的牙神经已坏死 | Your tooth didn't respond to the test |
sport. | 我已经参加过几次赛跑了 | I have run in several races |
gen. | 我已经订好机票了,去罗马。飞机票可不便宜呢,我们花那么多钱买机票,就为了好好吃一顿 | I've bought the ticket. We'll go to Rome. The plane ticket is not cheap, and we spend so much money on ticket just for one beautiful meal |
gen. | 我们已经为您准备好了晚餐,供餐时我们将用广播通知您 | Dinner has been prepared for you. We will inform you before we serve it |
gen. | 我们已经全部准备完毕第二次世界大战中美国海军陆战队的口号,语岀中文"工号" | gung-ho |
gen. | 我们已经回复了你们的邮件。实在抱歉,我们不能确保为您提供两间明天入住的单人间 | We have answered your email. Sorry, we wonf t be able to guarantee you two single rooms for tomorrow |
busin. | 我们已经就所有讨论过的条款达成一致,那现在就签合同吧 | We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far. It is time to sign the contract |
proj.manag. | 我们已经成功地从模拟的驱动器故障中恢复、您也可以开始在生产环境中使用 RAID-1 了 | We've successfully recovered from a simulated drive failure, and you re ready to start using RAID-1 in a production environment |
econ. | 我们已经把文件传真到纽约办事处 | We have fax-ed the documents to our New York office |
econ. | 我们已经拥有广泛的销售渠道网络 | We have enjoyed an extensive network of sales outlets |
econ. | 我们已经按我方惯例替她代办了一切手续 | All formalities have already been undertaken on her behalf in accordance with our usual practice |
commer. | 我们已经收到你方金额为20,000美元的贷记通知书 | We have received your credit note for US $20,000 |
gen. | 我们已经查过了我们的失物招领单,但上面没有您的眼镜 | We've checked our Lost and Found list, but your glasses did not appear on it |
gen. | 我们已经采取了结关措施 | We have taken measures in respect of the customs clearance |
econ. | 我们专门生产冶金设备,在这方面已有多年的经验 | We are well established in manufacturing metallurgical equipment to which we have devoted years of experience |
furn. | 我们做实木家具已经有30年了,全部都是实木家具 | We have made solid wood furniture for 30 years, all solid wood furniture |
gen. | 我们在沙滩上待了一周之后,对日光浴已经兴致大减 | The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall on us after a week on the beach |
busin. | 我们在英国为贵公司卖出了很多橡胶垫片,我们已经是贵公司的老客户了。请给我们些更加优惠的付款条件 | We have sold a lot of rubber gaskets for you in England and were one of your long-term clients. 1 would suggest you give us more favorable terms on payment |
econ. | 我们已任命了一名新的销售经理 | We have appointed a new distribution manager |
gen. | 我们的赛车已经在市场上树立了品牌 | Our racing cars have been well established in the market |
econ. | 我们经营此行已有多年历史 | We have engaged in this line for many years |
econ. | 我们认为讨论调整价格的时机已经成熟 | We think that the time is mature for us to discuss the subject of readjusting prices |
cosmet. | 我对你们的香水很感兴趣。我已经看过了你们的展品,并且研读了产品目录 | I’m interested in your perfume. I've seen your exhibits and studied your catalogs |
gen. | 我已预订了一个经济舱座位 | I have reserved a seat in the economy-class cabin |
gen. | 我感觉我的味觉已经麻木了 | It feels like I don't even have taste buds anymore |
econ. | 我方在促销你方产品方面的服务已经取得了适当的报酬 | Appropriate compensation for our service in promoting the sales of your products has been made |
gen. | 我是否需要隐瞒我已经申请移民或者曾经被拒签等事实? | Shouldn? t I conceal the fact that I have applied to immigrant, and that I have a prior visa refusal? |
gen. | 我没有钥匙。我已经结账退房了 | I don't have it. I've already checked out |
gen. | 我的订房是无效的,因为酒店已经客满了 | My reservation was void, because the hotel was house full |
cosmet. | 我确定我们的价格已经是最优惠的了。在其他地方,这个品牌的新款香水价格近几年来涨了不少 | I am sure our prices are the most favorable. Elsewhere prices for brand new perfumes have gone up tremendously in recent years |
gen. | 我等航班消息已经一个半小时了。你们现在有什么新消息吗?现在那边的天气转好了吗? | I have been waiting for the departure of my flight for one and a half hours. Do you have any further information about it? Does the weather change better there now? |
dentist. | 我要在已经充填过的根管中放置金属桩 | I have to put a metal core into the root canal after root canal filling |
gen. | 所有带淋浴和浴室的房间9月10日以前实际上都已经客满 | All the rooms with showers and bathrooms are practically full up until September |
commer. | 所要购买货物的进口许可证已经停止签发 | The issue of import licences for the goods in question has been suspended |
gen. | 抱歉,我们已经超额预订了 | Sorry, wive overbooked |
gen. | 放松点,盖伊,你现在已经是个男人了,不会太久的 | Take it easy. You are a man now, Gay. It will not be long |
proj.manag. | 政府希望把外汇储备多元化:在今年、政府对于新的国库券的购买已经急速下降 | The government would like to diversify out of dollarsːits new purchases of treasury securities have fallen sharply this year |
proj.manag. | 文件已经被输入到一台便携式电脑里了 | The documents have been typed into a portable computer |
econ. | 文件已由经理盖章 | The document has been stamped by the manager |
commer. | 新出口贸易规定已经生效 | The new regulations governing export trade have come into effect |
econ. | 既然合并已经结束,我方希望尽快恢复正常生产 | Since the amalgamation is over, we hope to resume normal production as soon as possible |
interntl.trade. | 星期日和假日除外,即使已经便用 | sundays and holidays excepted, even if used |
gen. | 是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗? | Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you? |
gen. | 月 10 日之前我们都已经客满啦 | We're full up until October 10 th. 10 |
gen. | 12.9月12号的802次航班机票已经订完 | We are all booked up for Flight 802 on September |
commer. | 有些中国人已经将宜家作为他们自己家庭的延伸 | Some Chinese have always treated IKEA as an extension of their own homes |
econ. | 本订单,包括其正面及反面的条件与条款,已经过细致的研究 | The order, including the conditions and terms on the face and reverse side, has been studied careful ly |
dentist. | 根尖处的骨质已经被吸收 | The bone is absorbed at the apex of the root |
proj.manag. | 正如我本周在对纽约和金融界的领袖们说的那样、经济虽已回暖、但我们不可因此自满 | As I told leaders of our financial community in New York City earlier this week, a return to normalcy cant breed complacency |
gen. | 没有必要,我已经从小酒吧里取了些药吃 | Not necessary. I have got some medicine in the minibar |
proj.manag. | 然而、如果有一种语言已经使用一个简单的数据结构表示、那么这种情况就可以简化了 | However, this might be simplified if there was a language already represented with a simple data structure |
dentist. | 牙神经因感染已坏死 | The nerve seems to be dead from infection |
dentist. | 牙齿周围的牙槽骨已经被吸收 | There is bone recession around your teeth |
gen. | 现在已经 | by now |
sport., cloth. | 现在已经有很多时装品牌打入了诸如奥运会、温布尔登网球公开赛和美国公开赛等体育赛事 | We are seeing fashion brands getting more and more involved in sports like the Olympics, Wimbledon or the U. S. Open |
proj.manag. | 现在、 您已经准备好、 可以将数据文件中的信息合并到一个标签出版物中了 | Now you're ready to merge information from the data file into the label publication |
dentist. | 现在,您的牙齿已经拔下来了 | Now, your tooth has been pulled out |
econ. | 由于我们双方共同努力,大宗交易已经达成 | Owing to our mutual efforts, enormous transactions have been concluded |
econ. | 由于有大量供货,价格已经下跌 | Price has decreased because of heavy offerings available |
econ. | 由于这家公司已经购足所需货物,目前不再进货了 | As its requirements have already been filled, the company is not buying at present |
gen. | 电话已经响了好几分钟了,实习导游为什么不去接? | Why hasn't the student guide answered the phone? The telephone has been ringing for several minutes |
winemak. | 百万富翁和亿万富翁特别痴迷于波尔多酒的故乡,因为葡萄酒已经接替昂贵的白兰地成为商业人士的选择 | The millionaires and billionaires are particularly obsessed with the wine country of Bordeaux, as red wine has taken over from expensive brandy as the business lubricant of choice |
gen. | set…的全盛时期已经过去 | one's sun is |
shipb. | 2% 的折扣已经不少了 | 2% discount is already substantial. |
proj.manag. | 目前该项目已经扩展到软件、电影、录音和扫描书籍 | It has since expanded to software, films, audio recordings and scanning books |
econ. | 真正的难题是扩大原始市场,而不是仅在规模已经确定的市场中抢占较大份额 | The real challenge is to expand the primary market rather than simply fight for a larger share in a fixed size market |
gen. | 确定吗?我的朋友告诉我说成都那边已经有飞机降落了,为什么你们的航班还不起飞? | Are you serious? My friend told me that some flights have landed in Chengdu airport already. Why can't your flight depart? |
econ. | 经理事先已有约会,不能接受你方邀请 | The manager could not accept your invitation because he had a previous engagement |
econ. | 经理已放弃在那个国家再建一个汽车公司的提议 | The manager abandoned the proposal on setting up another car company in that country |
econ. | 经过一段时间,他们已建立起牢固的业务关系 | After a lapse of time, they have established firm business relations |
econ. | 经过几天友好的讨论,现已达成交易并签署了合同 | After a few days of friendly discussion we have now concluded business and signed a contract |
econ. | 经过签收的发货单表示运货已收到 | A signed invoice presumes receipt of the shipment |
tech. | 结构已经试验证明合格 | for configurations qualified through testing |
gen. | …自从…以来已经很久了 | it is an age since |
gen. | …自从…以来已经很久了 | it is ages since |
econ. | 自从发生灾害以来,公司的业务经营已中止了三个月 | The operation of the company has been suspended for three months since a disaster occurred |
interntl.trade. | 行使已经判决确定的权利 | enforcement of claims established by judgement |
proj.manag. | 被称为"黄金降落伞"的高额离职费、已经渐渐成为当前企业界的普遍现象 | The high layoff packages, known as "golden parachute", are increasingly common in the corporate world |
gen. | 认为《启示录》的预言已经实现的人 | preterist |
China, law | 认为货物已经灭失 | treat the goods as lost |
econ. | 该商品的原材料的来源已经更换 | The source of its raw material has been changed |
econ. | 该私营公司已经经营8年了 | The private-owned firm has been in operation for 8 years |
econ. | 该项新产品的广告已经刊印并广为传播 | The advertising for the new product has been published and disseminated |
busin. | 说实话,我们已经给您最低价格了 | To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price |
gen. | 请转告他我已经收到他的礼物了,谢谢他送我这么可爱的手镯 | Please tell him I have received his gift. Thank him for the lovely bracelet |
gen. | 路易・威登的经营已有3个世纪之久,这令人惊奇。它仍继续站在手提包业界的前列 | Louis Vuitton has been in business for an amazing 3 centuries and continues to be fore front in the hand bag industry |
busin. | 这已经是最低价格了 | The price has been cut to the limit |
expl. | 这些制约着地下煤开采水平的混杂因素以及影响整个开采过程的地质因素、技术因素和经济因素复杂关系之间的相互作用、已在上文作了详细探讨 | The motley of factors that constrain the level of recovery in underground extraction of coal and the complex interplay of geologic, technologic and economic factors affection the overall recovery process have been discussed above in detail |
econ. | 这些货物已包装在坚固的箱子里,这样它们才能经得起长途运输的颠波 | The goods have been packed in strong cases so that they can withstand the strain of the long voyage |
gen. | 这张照片已经修饰过了 | This photograph has been retouched |
econ. | 这次实验的每一件必需品都已经到了 | Every requisite for this experiment has been obtained |
cloth. | 这款毛巾已经做过防静电处理了 | This kind of towel has been operated by antistatic finish |
audio.el. | 这种技术规格是基于许多手机制造商已经开始使用的微型 USB 连接器 | The technical specifications are based on the micro-USB connector that many mobile manufacturers have already begun to use |
econ. | 这项任务已经以更高的速度完成了 | The task was finished at higher gear |
econ. | 这项新技术已经对有色金属贸易造成了强大的冲击 | The new technology has made a great impact on the nonferrous metal trading |
gen. | 那已经决定了 | that's a bargain |
gen. | 鉴于下列事件已经发生… | whereas the following incidents have occurred... |
expl. | 针对不同催化剂系统的减量新技术已经开发出来,以大规模减少炸药厂家温室气体的总体排放 | New abatement technologies based on various catalyst systems have been developed to drastically reduce overall GHG emissions of explosive manufacturers |
econ. | 销售部经理已经放弃了改变产品颜色的想法 | The sales manager has given up the idea of changing the product color |
econ. | 销售部经理已和俄罗斯银行做成了一笔大生意 | The sales manager has closed a big deal with a Russian bank |
dentist. | 龋坏已经穿髓 | The decay is into the pulp of the tooth |