Subject | Chinese | English |
econ. | 一个月前议定书确认了工厂的技术附件 | The protocol confirmed the technical appendix for plant a month ago |
econ. | 与合同条款相符,供货商必须在7月前交货 | The supplier, coincident with the stipulations of the contract, has to deliver the goods before July |
interntl.trade. | 买方最迟于某月某日以前将信用证开抵卖方 | the relevant L/C must reach the sellers not later than... |
econ. | 五月份前必须装船,否则我方就赶不上销售季节了 | Shipment has to be made before May, otherwise we are not able to catch the season |
life.sc. | 产前蜜月 | babymoon |
econ. | 你方 4 月 20 日或以前来电接受此还盘为有效 | This counter offer remains open for your acceptance by telex on or before April 20 |
commer. | 你方确认必须于本月十五日前到达我方,否则该项交易被视为取消 | Your confirmation must reach us before the 15th of the month, failing which we'll consider the deal off |
commer. | 假如在本月三十日或其前不能收到你方信用证,我方只好取消销售合同 | If your L/C fails to arrive here on or before the 30th inst., we shall be obliged to cancel the S/C |
proj.manag. | 前一个月 | preceding month |
genet. | 妊娠前三个月 | first trimester |
otorhinol. | 前半月瓣 | anterior semilunar valve |
econ. | 前月 | preceding month |
fin. | 前月 | ultimo |
gen. | 前月 | the month before last |
econ. | 前月末平均单价法 | method of average price at the close of the preceding month |
gen. | 前月的 | ultimo |
gen. | 前月面 | lunule |
nurs. | 前次月经 | past menstrual period |
surg. | 半月神经节封闭的颈部前人路 | anterior approach in gasserian ganglion block |
commer. | 卖方必须在1995年4月30日或其前交货 | The seller shall deliver the goods on or before April 30, 1995 |
commer. | 卖方预计在五月三十一日或其前将未完成的订单货物装船出运 | The sellers expect to ship the outstanding orders on or before 31st May |
commer. | 四月三十日前 | before 30th April |
commer. | 四月三十日或其前 | on or before 30th April |
nautic., tech. | 在 1996 年 7月6日以前交船的油船 | oil tanker delivered before 6 July, 1996 |
nautic., tech. | 在1982 年6月1日或以前交船的油船 | oil tanker delivered on or before 1 June, 1982 |
nautic., tech. | 在1979 年12月31日或以前交船的船舶 | ship delivered on or before 31 December 1979 |
shipb. | 如果你们答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证 | We will open a L/C if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier. |
commer. | 如果你方信用证不能在本月底前到达,我们将会错过下月船期 | Failing the arrival of your L/C before the end of the month, we'll miss the vessel next month |
gen. | 建议非移民签证申请人至少于出行前三个月进行申请 | Nonimmigrant visa applicants are encouraged to apply at least three months in advance of the intended date of travel |
proj.manag. | 总统表示、他希望国会在 8 月开始的传统夏季长假开始之前能够完成立法工作 | The president has said he wants Congress to finish work on the legislation before its traditional long summer recess in August |
econ. | 我们允许你方5月1 日前修改建议的部分内容 | We permit you to revise some part of the proposal until May 1 |
econ. | 我们将在五月底前发货 | We would like to have the goods shipped before the end of May |
econ. | 我们期待 5月1曰前收到你方对我们询价的答复 | We expect to receive your reply to our enquiry by May 1 |
econ. | 我已计算出截止到 10月份前这5个月的销售量 | I counted up the sales for the five months to October |
gen. | 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西到现在都还没到 | I am calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet |
commer. | 我方将设法在本月底前装运货物 | We'll manage to ship the goods by the end of this month |
gen. | 所有带淋浴和浴室的房间9月10日以前实际上都已经客满 | All the rooms with showers and bathrooms are practically full up until September |
econ. | 所有投标人应在1999年7月29日前递交标书 | All bidders should submit their bids before July 29,1999 |
gen. | 月 10 日之前我们都已经客满啦 | We're full up until October 10 th. 10 |
busin. | 10月份之前能发货吗? | Will it possible for you to ship the goods before October? |
econ. | 7月底前完成贵方2020号定货已不可能 | It has become impossible to execute your order No. 2020 by the end of July |
gen. | 月经之前的 | premenstrual |
dermat. | 月经前痤疮 | premenstrual acne |
dermat. | 月经前的 | premenstrual |
nurs. | 月经提前 | epimenorrhea |
commer. | 有关信用证必须在装运期前一个月开立 | The relevant L/C must be established one month before the time of shipment |
commer. | 本实盘于4月30日或其前回复到达有效 | This is a firm offer, please reply here on or before 30th April |
commer. | 本报盘六月三十日前有效,过期无效 | The offer will remain valid until June 30, after which date it becomes null and void |
econ. | 根据你方代表的请求,我们将提前到10月份装运 | Upon the request of your representative, we will advance the shipment to October |
busin. | 满月圆月之前 | before full moon |
desert. | 秋分前后的满月 | harvest moon |
anim.husb. | 秋天或初冬出生而于翌年5 月前屠宰的羊 | winterlamb |
econ. | 若我们在 5 月 18日前得不到你方肯定消息,我们将不得不采取法律行动索回贷款 | If we do not hear from you favorably by May 18, we shall have to take legal means for collection |
econ. | 若我方在6月底前得不到你方肯定消息,我方将不得不通过法律程序追索货款 | If we do not get favourable news from you before the end of June, we shall have to take legal proceedings for collection |
commer. | 认为要求买主在装船日期前一个月开立信用证是合理的 | consider it reasonable to ask a buyer to establish L/C a month before the date of shipment |
econ. | 这笔定货一定要在12月前交付 | It is a vital necessity to execute this order before December |
econ. | 这笔订货的剩余部分将在3月25日前交货 | The remainder of the order will be delivered before March 25 |
UN, tech. | 追溯:对于1996年7月1日前启动的任务,新旧偿还方法 §1都可作为部队/警察部队派遣国获得偿还的备选方案 | retroactivity. for missions activated prior to 1 july 1996, troop/police contributors have the option to accept reimbursement under either the new or the old reimbursement methodology |