Chinese | English |
与可摘义齿相比,固定桥的基牙需要被磨除更多的牙体组织以为修复体留出间隙 | To make a fixed bridge, we have to prepare more teeth tissue to leave more space, compared with making a removable denture |
乳牙可以很好地为恒牙维持萌出间隙 | Milk teeth are the best to keep space for the permanent teeth |
出血多长时间了? | How long did it bleed? |
刷牙时牙龈出血吗? | Did your gums bleed when you brush your teeth? |
吃硬食物时,比如说苹果,牙龈出血吗? | Did your gums bleed when you eat hard food, like an apple? |
吸唾器会吸出您口腔中的唾液 | This aspirator will remove the saliva from your mouth |
如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区 | When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin |
如果继续出血和严重的疼痛,请立即与我们联系 | If you have any problems of bleeding and serious pain, please contact us immediately |
如果继续出血,请另外咬紧一个棉球 | If bleeding continues, place a piece of gauze over the extraction site and bite it firmly |
当我把托盘放入您的口腔后,请您伸出舌头 | Just after I place the tray in your mouth, please stick your tongue out |
您多长时间出现一次口腔溃疡? | How often does the ulceration flare up? |
您是哪年出生的? | When were you born? |
您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗? | Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury or a tooth extraction? |
您的牙龈曾出过血吗? | Did you have any bleeding from your gums? |
您皮肤上有出血点吗? | Have you noticed any bleeding spots on your skin? |
您能感觉出它是怎么痛的吗? | What kind of pain did you feel? |
您颊粘膜上的白色斑块出现多长时间了? | How long have you had the white plaque on the buccal membrane? |
您颊粘膜上的糜烂面出现多长时间了? | When did you find the erosion area on your buccal membrane? |
我另外给您一些棉球带回家,如果当您回家后拔牙创口继续出血,请换新棉球咬紧 | I will give you the extra gauze to take home, so please replace the gauze if bleeding does not stop |
我将切个小切口以便于脓液的引出 | I will make a small incision to drain the pus |
我将取出托盘 | I'll remove the tray |
我将取出棉卷 | I'll take the cotton out |
我将取出胶片 | I'll take the film out |
我将用力取出托盘 | I'll take the tray out with some power |
早期牙龈炎的特征是:压痛、肿胀和牙龈出血 | The first stage of gingivitis is characterized by tender, swollen and bleeding gums |
是不明原因的出血吗? | Did the gums bleed for no apparent reason at all? |
每次您来挂号时,请出示这张卡 | Please show this card at the registration desk every time you come |
洗完牙后牙齿会出现对冷热食物敏感的现象 | The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold food for a while |
直到出现症状时,您通常用哪侧咀嚼食物? | On which side of your mouth did you chew until you felt the symptoms? |
X 线片会几分钟后洗出来 | The X-ray will be developed in a few minutes |
菌斑显示液可以显示出哪里有菌斑 | The plaque disclosing solution shows where the plaque is |
请出示您的健康卡 | Please show me your health insurance card |
请不要用手指和舌头碰拔牙窝,它可能导致创口出血和感染 | Don't touch the extraction socket with a finger or tongue as it may lead to further bleeding and infection |
请把您的姓名和出生日写在这张卡上 | Please write your name and date of birth on this card |
请摘下眼镜,取出义齿,把它们放到这儿 | Please take off your glasses, take out your denture, and place them here |
超声洗牙时会发出嗡嗡声,产生水雾,并震碎牙结石 | It makes a buzzing noise, sprays a mist of water and breaks up the calculus |
通过这个小眼可以使脓液引出 | This opening in the tooth will let the infection drain |
酸可以把你的牙齿弄个洞出来 | The acid can eat a cavity in the tooth |