Chinese | English |
назв.комп. 中国医药保健品进出口公司 | China National Medicines and Health Products Import & Export Corporation |
以…作担保品 | collateralize |
以担保品担保 | collateralize |
促销和品质保证都旨在实现利益最大化 | Both sales promotion and quality assurance contribute to gaining of maximum profit |
保护艺术作品的罩纸 | overflap |
保暖性强是本品牌电炉的特点 | Good heat preservation is a feature of the electric cooker of this brand |
如果您对购买的商品不满意,我们保证退款 | We guarantee to refund your money if you're not delighted with your purchase |
我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。你离境时,可以来领取 | We'll check it into the bonded storage room, and give you a receipt. When you leave the country, you can claim it there |
抱歉,您保修卡上的产品信息不完整,我们不能为您维修 | Sorry, there is not complete product information on the warranty card. We can't fix it for you |
附属担保品 | collateral |
拆开产品可能会对它造成损坏,并使您失去保修权利 | Attempt to disassemble the product can damage it and void your warranty |
是否可代为保管贵重物品? | Could you keep my valuables? |
是的,免费接机。我们的豪华酒店将继续保持高水准的产品和服务,来满足客人们对瑞吉酒店和至尊精选酒店的期望 | Yes, sir. It's free of charge. Our luxury brands continue to maintain the high level of service and products that our luxury guests expect from St. Regis and the Luxury Collection properties |
让您家的冰箱和储藏食品的柜子中保存一些富有营养,并有益于心脏的食品,例如全麦食品、鱼类、瘦肉、蔬菜和水果等 | Try to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with foods that make up a nutritious, heart-healthy diet, such as whole grains, fish, lean meat, vegetables and fruits |
这边衣柜里有一个保险箱。如果您有贵重的物品,可以寄存在里面 | Here in the closet is a safe. You can use it if you have valuable items |
食品加工与保鲜杂志美 | Journal of Food Processing & Preservation |