DictionaryForumContacts

   Chinese
Terms for subject Shipbuilding containing 你 的 | all forms
ChineseEnglish
为了成交,我们同意给你们3%的折扣。In order to conclude the business, we' ll agree to give you a 3% discount.
为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
你们打算订购哪种型号的水泵?What type of water pump do you want to order?
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere.
你们的报价几天内有效?How long does your offer remain valid?
关于折扣问题你们是怎样考虑的?What would you say about a discount?
可以给一些你们出口船舶的资料吗?Could you give me some sales literature of your export ships?
如果你们的订货数量大,我们还可以考虑降价We may reconsider to reduce our price, if your order is big enough.
如果你们的订货量大,我们准备减价 2%We are prepared to make a 2% reduction, if your order is big enough.
客户很难接受你们的价格I don't think the end-user would accept your price.
希望你们报一个旧金山的最低到岸价格。I'd like to have your lowest quotation CIF San Francisco.
我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式It's very difficult for us to accept your suggestion. We insist on payment by L/C.
我们破例给你们2%的折扣We' ll give you a 2% discount as an exception to our usual practice.
我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve.
我觉得你们的价格比较高I'm afraid your price is quite high.
请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly?
这种商品是你们的新产品,为了打开市场,你们考虑是不是多给一些折扣。Would you consider increasing the discount to open the market, as this is a new product of yours?