Chinese | English |
一个小时后我再打来 | I'll call again in an hour |
一打12 个 | dozen |
一打 | dozen |
一次对打 | turn |
一种打字机字母尺寸 | elite |
一种打字电报机 | zerograph |
一种打法球员 | one-shotter |
一种用手指敲打的小鼓 | bongo |
二打一 | two-on-one |
你可以打电话或者写信给美国大使馆说明你的情况,然后,他们会要求你填写一些表格 | Well, you can telephone or write to the American embassy to tell them about your case. And then, they will ask you to fill in some forms |
你打算一直待在美国吗? | Do you want to stay in the United States for good? |
假日酒店怎么样?我替您打电话联系一下好吗? | How about Holliday Inn? Would you like me to phone them? |
劳驾,请你照看一下我的手提箱,好吗?我只是去打个电话,马上就来 | Excuse me. Will you please keep an eye on my suitcase? I just want to make a phone call for a short time |
单打一〔只管一行,只懂得本行业务〕的人 | jack-of-one-trade |
和…打成一片 | identify oneself with |
通过轻按咯哒地一声打开开关等 | flick on |
她的头发上系着一个用红丝带打的蝴蝶结 | She had a bow of red ribbon in her hair |
对不起,因线路问题我听不清您说话,请重新打一次好吗? | I'm very sorry. I can't hear clearly. Could you call it again? |
将 M 痛打一顿 | give M a drubbing |
底楼有一个娱乐中心,您可以去打台球,打乒乓球,玩桥牌,打保龄球 | There is a recreation center on the ground floor. You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge and go bowling |
很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了 | I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number |
您可以描述一下丢失的手提包,并留下联系方式吗?如果找到了,失物招领处会打电话通知您 | Could you describe your lost handbag and give me a number where we can reach you? Lost and found will call you if it's recovered |
您的话对我来说就像止痛药一样,现在我感到没有任何事可以将我打败了 | Your words just like a pain-killer to me and now I feel nothing could defeat me |
我一听到牙医的电钻声总让我牙齿打冷战 | The sound of a dentist's drill always sets my teeth chill |
我今天打电话来是想咨询一下入境的手续 | I am calling today to inquire about the formalities of entry |
我们打开货物时,发现木箱干燥,内衬纸没有一点水渍。可见损坏不是发生在途中 | When we unpacked the goods, we found the wooden cases dry and the inside lining paper stainless. Therefore, the damage didn't occur in transit |
我们盥洗打扮了一番再去参加舞会 | We freshened up before going to the party |
我先给您打一针,您需要休息 | I will give you an injection first. You'd better stay in bed |
我强烈建议您买一瓶香水和一个打火机 | I strongly advise you to buy a bottle of perfume and a lighter |
我必须给地接导游打个电话,您能帮忙照看一下行李吗? | I must give my local guide a ring. Could you help me take care of my luggage for a while? |
我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话,号码是6634-6972,找秦先生 | To I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing, China. The number is 6634-6972, and I want to speak to Mr. Qin |
我想是打错了。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了 | Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word |
我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西到现在都还没到 | I am calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet |
我本来打算在酒店兑换的,但是我一个朋友说银行的兑换率会更低一点 | I was going to cash it at hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates |
我考虑一下,然后尽快打电话给你,具体讨论这件事 | I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it to some details soon |
我要看一看他是否在。请问我该告诉他谁打来的? | I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? |
打一个过路招呼 | give a passing recognition |
打一仗 | make a fight |
打一仗 | fight a battle |
打中自外数第二圈的一枪 | magpie |
打扫房间一般需要半个小时 | It takes half an hour to finish cleaning |
打扰一下,你能告诉我去索菲特酒店的路吗?我好像迷路了 | Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to the Sofitel Hotel? I kind of get lost |
打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去车站吗? | Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get to the station? |
打扰一下,你能将乔治•布鲁克名下的旅游支票兑换成加元吗? | Excuse me. Can you cash these Canadian dollar traveler's cheques of George Brooke? |
打扰一下,先生。您可以告诉我到天鹅宾馆最近的路怎么走吗? | Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel? |
打扰一下,先生。我发现桌上的烟灰缸摔碎了,您知道是怎么回事吗? | Excuse me, sir. I noticed that the astray on the table was broken. Do you know how it happened? |
打扰一下,厕所怎么走? | Excuse me, but where is the loo? |
打扰一下,哪里有纪念品店呢? | Excuse me, but where can I find a souvenir shop? |
打扰一下,小姐。请给我来点吃的好吗? | Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please |
打扰一下,您是中国来的李华先生吗?我是美国旅行社的斯图尔特 | Excuse me, are you Mr. Li Hua from China? I'm Stewart from American Travel Service |
打扰一下。我们什么时候到巴黎? | Excuse me. When do we arrive in Paris? |
打扰一下,我们晚上吃什么呢? | Excuse me, what do we eat for dinner? |
打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这儿了? | Excuse me, I thought it was a unon-stop flight".Why did the plane stop here? |
打扰一下,我有200美元需要换成欧元 | Excuse me. I want to convert 200 U. S. dollars into euros |
打扰一下,我还是不清楚火车什么时候走,我也不知道该到哪个站台 | Excuse me, I'm still not sure when the train leaves and which platform I should go to |
打扰一下,请您告诉我到美术馆怎么走? | Excuse me, but will you tell me the way to the art museum? |
打扰一下,请问我要转机应该怎么走? | Excuse me, can you tell me where to transfer planes, please? |
打扰一下,请问有没有要洗的衣服? | Excuse me. Have you any laundry? |
打扰一下,请问服务台在哪儿? | Excuse me. Where can I find the service desk? |
打扰一下,请问行李提取处在哪里? | Excuse me. Where is the baggage claim area? |
打扰一下,这里是 AM231航班的取行李处吗? | Excuse me, is this the baggage claim area from AM231? |
把…一打一打包起来 | pack... in dozens |
把人打倒的一击 | floorer |
把折扇一下子打开 | flirt one's fan |
用打字机把报告打一式三份 | type a report in triplicate |
把某人打得一败涂地 | beat sb. hollow |
整一打 | a round dozen |
未打完的一盘 | unfinished rubber |
比一打多一个 | long dozen |
第一次核打击的 | first-strike |
DS-160表格完成后,会生成标有字母加数字格式的条形码确认页。打印这一页即可。 | The completed DS-160 application form will generate an alpha-numeric barcode confirmation page. Print this page. |
黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番 | Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together |