English | Chinese |
As we have quoted you rock bottom price, we can't give you any more discounts. | 我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给了 |
Can you deliver the goods in the end of February? | 你们能不能在 2 月底交货? |
Considering this is a new product, we'll allow you a further 1% discount. | 考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加 1 % 的折扣 |
Could you give me some sales literature of your export ships? | 可以给一些你们出口船舶的资料吗? |
Could you give me your idea of an appropriate price for this commodity? | 您能提出一个贵方认为合适的价格吗? |
Could you increase the quantity of your order? | 能否再多订一些? |
Could you possible effect shipment more promptly? | 你方能不能再提前一点交货呢? |
Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly? | 请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整 |
Don't you think a two percent discount is too little? | 2% 的折扣是不是少了一点儿? |
Don't you think we should add this sentence here? If one side fails to honor the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it. | 在这儿是不是应该加上这样一句:如果一方未按合同条款执行,另一方有权终止合同 |
Have you any more questions? | 您还有别的意见吗? |
Here is our contract. Would you please read it carefully again? | 这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下 |
How many do you intend to order? | 你们打算订购多少? |
How many sets do you want to order? | 你们要订购多少套? |
I am afraid I don't agree with you. | 我不同意您的说法 |
I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve. | 我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门 |
I think you should reduce your price by at least 5% | 我认为你们至少得减价 5% |
I wonder if you will accept document against payment? | 你们能不能接受付款交单? |
I'd like to discuss the matter of discount with you. | 我想跟你们商量一下折扣问题 |
If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you. | 如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货 |
If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price. | 如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格 |
If you take everything into consideration, you may find our quotation lower than that you can get elsewhere. | 如果把各种因素都考虑进去,您会发现我们的报价比别处的报价要低 |
I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount. | 如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。 |
I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. | 我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 |
I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. | 如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 |
In order to conclude the business, we' ll agree to give you a 3% discount. | 为了成交,我们同意给你们3%的折扣。 |
Surely, here are some newest catalogs for you. | 当然可以,这里有一些最新样本给你。 |
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning. | 今天晚上我们算出来,明天上午交给贵方。 |
We' ll agree to give you a 4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces. | 如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4% 的折扣 |
We' ll give you a 2% discount as an exception to our usual practice. | 我们破例给你们2%的折扣 |
We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment. | 如果贵方能提前交货,我们才可接受贵方价格 |
We shall be able to give you big orders if you will fully cooperate with us on products quality, price, delivery and payment. | 你方如能在产品质量、价格、交货和付款方面与我方全力合作,我方将向你方大量订货 |
We suggest you to order some. | 我们建议你们订购一些 |
We want to order a lot of stainless steel tubes also, What quantity can you supply? | 我们还要订购一批不锈钢管,你们能供应多少? |
We will open a L/C if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier. | 如果你们答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证 |
What do you think of our price? | 您觉得我们的报价怎么样? |
What navigation equipment do you want to buy? | 你们要买什么航海设备? |
What type of ship do you want to order? | 贵方要订购哪种船? |
What type of water pump do you want to order? | 你们打算订购哪种型号的水泵? |
What would you say about a discount? | 关于折扣问题你们是怎样考虑的? |
Would you consider increasing the discount to open the market, as this is a new product of yours? | 这种商品是你们的新产品,为了打开市场,你们考虑是不是多给一些折扣。 |
Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer. | 为了便于报价,能否告知贵方所需数量 |
You know the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months. | 您知道近几个月来这种商品的价格上涨了很多 |