Subject | English | Chinese |
earth.sc. | A Al₂O₃, F FeO, M MgO diagram | AFM 图解 |
busin. | a generation of M | 新的一批 M |
gen. | a generation of M | 一代 M |
gen. | a hole 2m across and 3m deep | 直径 2 米深 3 米的洞 |
met. | A. S. T. M. Tentative Standard ASTM | 美国材料试验协会试行标准 |
met. | A. S. T. M. Tentative Standard ASTM | 试行标准 |
commer. | a ship of 10,000 M/T displacement | 10,000公吨级排水量的船舶 |
met. | A.I.M.& M.E.= | 美国矿冶工程师学会 (American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers) |
gen. | Alabama A&M University | 阿拉巴马农业与工程大学 |
busin. | A.M. | 经理助理 |
busin. | A.M. | 〈法〉航空邮件 |
el.mach. | A/m | 安/米 |
gen. | 1 A/m | 1安/米 |
el.mach. | A/m² | 安/平方米 |
el.mach. | A/m | 安匝/米 |
el.mach. | A•m² | 安培米平方 |
met. | A.M.100A alloy | A.M.100A 铸造镁合金 (10Al, 0.1Mn, 余量 Mg) |
securit. | A.M. BEST | A.M. BEST 评级公司 |
securit. | a.m. clearing | 第一次结算 |
met. | A.M.F.alloy | A.M.F.耐蚀合金 (57Ni, 余量其他) |
securit. | a.m. fixing | 上午定价 |
anim.husb. | a.m. milk | 晨乳指早晨(或上午)挤的牛奶 |
archit. | A.M. peak | 交通上午高峰 |
el. | A/M station | 手动、自动操作站 |
met. | A.S.T.M.standard ASTM | 美国材料试验协会标准 |
met. | A.S.T.M.standard ASTM | 标准 |
gen. | at a depth about 30m below river bed | 在河床以下 30 米深处 |
sport. | Chinese athlete Liu Xiang finished first in the men's 110m hurdles final in 12.91 seconds, breaking the Olympic record and equalling the world record. He won a gold medal for China at the 28th Olympic Games | 中国田径运动员刘翔在男子110米跨栏决赛中以 12 秒91的成绩打破奥运会纪录、平世界纪录、在第 28 届奥运会田径比赛中他为中国获得一块金牌 |
fin. | conglomerate cross-border M&A | 混合跨国并购 |
commer. | contract with a firm for 1,000 M/T cement | 向某公司订购1,000公吨水泥 |
gen. | Could you help me with the bathwater, please? I'm a little tired | 请您帮我放一下洗澡水好吗?我有点累 |
gen. | Could you please be a little bit quicker? I'm in a hurry | 你能快一点吗?我赶时间 |
gen. | Could you reserve a table for Sunday at 7 :00 p.m. ? | 麻烦订一个位子,周日下午7点要 |
securit. | cross-country M&A | 跨国并购 |
gen. | Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 |
gen. | Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2:00 p. m. and you will have about a 30-minute layover before your connecting flight | 421次航班下午2点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有30分钟 |
securit. | friendly M&A | 善意并购 |
securit. | funding international M&A with securities | 用证券进行国际并购 |
gen. | Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it | 您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了 |
gen. | Hi. I'm here for flight 514 returning to Beijing, but the board shows there is a delay. How long of a delay is expected? | 你好。我要乘坐去北京的514号航班。信息牌显示航班延误。不知道要延误多长时间? |
expl. | His plane fird at a height of 5000 m in the sky | 他的飞机在5000m的高空起火了 |
fin. | horizontal cross-border M&A | 横向跨国并购 |
securit. | hostile M&A | 恶意并购 |
gen. | I' m going for a trip to New York tomorrow. Whats the weather like in New York? | 我明天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样? |
gen. | I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
gen. | I will attend a conference in Washington, so I'm applying for a business visa | 我要去华盛顿开会,所以我要申请商务签证 |
econ. | If you give these goods a trial n., I'm sure you'll be satisfied with them | 如果你方试用一下这些货物,我确信你方会满意的 |
sport. | I'm a bit out of shape and I was thinking of joining your gym | 我身材有点走样,考虑加入你们的健身俱乐部 |
gen. | I'm a department manager. My annual income is about 150, 000 RMB | 我是一名部门经理,我的年收入为15万元人民币 |
busin. | I'm afraid not. As you know, we have a lot of order to fill | 恐怕不行,我们的订单很多 |
gen. | I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
gen. | I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? |
gen. | I'm doing the veal chops. Have a piece? | 我正在烤小牛排,你来一块? |
gen. | I'm going for a patter on the porcelain | 我想去一下洗手间 |
dentist. | I'm going to put a cotton roll in your mouth | 我将在您的嘴里放个棉卷 |
gen. | I'm in a hurry. Can I get on an earlier flight? | 我有急事,能搭上早一点的航班吗? |
gen. | I'm looking for a Danish pastry. It's very delicious | 我在找一种丹麦面包,特别好吃 |
cloth. | I'm looking for a solid color skirt | 我在找一条单色短裙 |
gen. | I'm not feeling very well now. I have caught a cold | 我现在感觉不是很好,我感冒了 |
gen. | I'm on a diet | 我正在节食 |
gen. | I'm planning to ask you for a reduction | 我希望价格能够降一些 |
gen. | I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee? | 我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我 |
gen. | I'm Smith. I've booked a single room with a bay window on the 20th of this month | 我是史密斯。我预订了本月20号的一个带飘窗的单人间 |
gen. | I'm so excited to attend a typical Chinese concert | 能聆听一场典型的中国音乐会,我真是太激动了 |
gen. | I'm so sorry for the errors in the work. Please give me a couple of days to check it up again | 我对工作中的错误感到很抱歉,请给我几天时间再检查一遍 |
gen. | I'm sorry. I suppose there is a mistake indeed. I only stayed here for three nights, not four | 对不起,我想确实有个错误。我只住了三个晚上,不是四个 |
gen. | I'm sorry to hear that. Shall I get you a doctor, sir? | 我很抱歉听到此事,先生。要我帮您叫位医生吗? |
gen. | I'm sorry to tell you that I have scalded a hole on the carpet when I smoked | 非常抱歉地告诉您,我在吸烟时不小心将地毯烫了一个洞 |
busin. | I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C | 对不起,我们不接受付款交单和承兑交单的付款方式,我们只接受信用证付款 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
gen. | I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation in your name | 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录 |
gen. | I'm thinking a cruise on Lake Burley Griffin might be rather nice | 游格里芬湖应该很有意思 |
gen. | I'm trying to find a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Can you recommend some to me? | 我想买对耳环配我的项链,你能给我推荐一下吗? |
sport. | In the women's 10,000m race, a dark horse from China Xing Huina overtook the leading Ethiopian runners in the last lap. She won a gold medal for China at the 28th Olympic Games | 女子 10000 米比赛中跑出一匹黑马一一中国运动员邢慧娜在最后一圈超越领先的埃塞俄比亚运动员、在第 28 届奥运会中她为中国赢得一枚金牌 |
gen. | It's Murray Luo. M-U-R-R-A-Y, L-U-O | 我叫莫瑞・罗,M-U-R-R-A-Y,L-U-O |
gen. | I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
met. | J. A. M•coating process | JAM 快速磷化法 |
sport. | Kevin Young, the new Olympic 400m hurdles champion,became the first to run under 47 seconds in this men's event, with a record time of 46.78 seconds | 新的奥运会 400 米跨栏冠军凯文・扬成为这个男子项目中第一个在47秒内跑完全程的选手、他的纪录是 46.78 秒 |
gen. | lift a weight by5m | 把一重物吊起 5 米 |
securit. | M&A advisory business | 并购咨询业务 |
securit. | M&A banker | 并购银行 |
securit. | M&A formula | 并购公式 |
securit. | M&A frenzy | 并购狂潮 |
securit. | M&A law firms | 公司并购律师事务所 |
securit. | M&A multiples | 并购乘数 |
comp.name., USA | M/A-COM Inc. | 微波联合通信公司 |
met. | M.A.R.M.200 alloy | M.A.R.M.200 镍基超级铸造合金 (0.15C, 10Co, 9Cr, 12.5W, 5Al, 2Ti, 0.05Zr, 0.015B, 余量 Ni) |
met. | M.I.A.alloy | MIA变形镁合金 (1.2Mn,0.09Ca,余量 Mg) |
perf. | M.N.A. | 正十二醛 |
perf. | M.N.A. | 1-十二醛 |
perf. | M.N.A. | 十二醛 |
perf. | M.N.A. | 月桂醛 |
met. | M.P.A. Standard | 金属粉末协会标准 |
proj.manag. | Next May, I'm due to go to Singapore as a technical adviser to an associated company there | 明年五月我要到新加坡的一家联合公司当技术顾问 |
gen. | Oh, sorry, I'm afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat | 抱歉,我不能参加今天早晨的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼 |
busin. | Our market analysis has predicted an active market for the intelligent anti-theft locks. I'm sure we stand a fair chance to win | 我们的市场分析预测智能防盗门的市场很活跃,因此我们成功的概率也比较大 |
gen. | Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end | 我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销 |
pharm. | Panax japonicus C. A. Mey. var. bipinnatifidus Seem. C.Y.Wu et K.M.Feng... | 羽叶三七 (补虚药) |
pharm. | Panax japonicus C. A. Mey. var. major Burk C. Y. Wu et K. M. Feng | 珠子参 (补虚药) |
commer. | Please immediately make us a firm offer CIF Hamburg for 1,000 M/T peanut | 请即报1,000公吨花生的实盘,汉堡到岸价格 |
gen. | Prairie View A&M University | 普雷里维农业与工程大学 |
securit. | role of investment and commercial banks in M&A | 投资银行和商业银行在企业兼并中的作用 |
met. | S.A.M.alloy | 特种铝基混合稀土合金 (11 混合稀土 ,2Si,1.5Cu,1.25Ni,1Mn, 0.3Cr,0.02Ti,余量 Al) |
securit. | shorthand valuation ratios used in M&A analysis | 并购分析中的快速定价指标 |
pharm. | Siraitia grosvenorii Swingle C. Jeffrey ex A. M. Lu et Z. Y. Zhang... | 罗汉果 (化痰止咳平喘药) |
securit. | size of M&A | 并购规模 |
gen. | Texas A&M International University Laredo | 德克萨斯农业与工程国际大学拉瑞多 |
gen. | Texas A&M University System | 德克萨斯农业机械大学 |
econ. | The bank operates from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | 该银行的工作时间是从上午8:30至下午5:00 |
econ. | The company has won a contract worth £ 15m to construct a new bridge | 该公司中标签定承建价值1500万英镑的一座新桥的合同 |
gen. | the cutting speed is stated in linear terms, as a speed stated in r. p. m. is, by itself, meaningless | 切削速度是用线速度来表示的,因为用每分钟的转数来表示的速度本身是没有意义的 |
dentist. | The patient before you is a rather complicated case, l'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour | 您前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,您至少还得等半个小时 |
gen. | This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan | 这是要带去台湾的纪念品 |
gen. | This is the peak season. I'm sorry, but could you call us again later on this week? We may have a cancellation | 现在是旺季,很抱歉,您这周晚些时候再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订 |
shipb. | use shipbuilding new technology on a length 200m berth to construct length 300m superlarge scale ship | 使用造船新工艺在长度 200 米的船台上建造长度 300 米的超大型船舶 |
shipb. | use shipbuilding new technology on a length 200 m berth to construct length 300 m superlarge-scale ship | 使用新造船工艺在长 200 米的船台上建造长 300 米的超大型船舶 |
shipb. | utilize shipbuilding new technique on a length 200m berth to construct length 300m super large-scale ship | 利用造船新技术在长度200米的船台上建造长度300米的超大型船舶 |
shipb. | utilize shipbuilding new technique on a length 200 m berth to construct length 300 m superlarge-scale ship | 利用造船新技术在长 200 米的船台上建造长 300 米的超大型船舶 |
fin. | vertical cross-border M&A | 纵向跨国并购 |
commer. | We confirm our firm offer by cable of the 20th July regarding 1,000 M/T peanuts F.A.Q. 1993 crop | 兹确认我方七月二十日电报实盘,1,000公吨花生,1993 年产大路货 |
gen. | We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 |
commer. | We shall appreciate it if you make us a firm offer for 1,000 M/T Northeast China Peanut | 如报1,000 公吨华北花生实盘,我方将不胜感激 |
univer. | West Texas A&M University | 西德克萨斯农业与工程大学 |
gen. | Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗? |