English | Chinese |
A bellman will bring your bags | 服务生会把您的行李送过来 |
a meeting will take place tomorrow, when I shall express my views on the subject | 明天要开会,那时我将谈自己对这问题的看法 |
a rotating wheel will be stopped by a torque such as that due of friction | 旋转着的轮子可以被一个力矩例如因摩擦而产生的力矩所制止 |
a ship will float with more of it under the surface in fresh water than in sea water | 在淡水里船只没人水下的部分比在海水里要大 |
A valet will be up in a few minutes | 洗熨工马上就到 |
All of our representatives are currently busy serving their customers. Your call will be answered in approximate 5 minutes | 我们所有的客服人员都在忙着服务他们的顾客,请等五分钟后,就会有人接听您的电话 |
any time will do | 什么时候都行 |
any tool will do | 任何工具都行 |
As compensation, we will offer you a complimentary dessert | 作为补偿,我们为您提供一份免费甜品 |
as will be apparent shortly | 正如很快就会明显地看到的那样 |
as will be readily seen | 不难看出 |
at will | 任意 |
Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? | 能否告诉我陈先生何时回来? |
Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then | 当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。到时候她们会来的 |
Could you describe your lost handbag and give me a number where we can reach you? Lost and found will call you if it's recovered | 您可以描述一下丢失的手提包,并留下联系方式吗?如果找到了,失物招领处会打电话通知您 |
Dinner has been prepared for you. We will inform you before we serve it | 我们已经为您准备好了晚餐,供餐时我们将用广播通知您 |
Do not pack valuables, such as cash, credit cards, jewelry or expensive electronics in a suitcase that you will check with the airline | 切勿把现金、信用卡、珠宝及昂贵电子产品等贵重物品放在航空公司托运的行李箱内 |
Double iron straps will do | 外加两道铁箍来加固 |
Each cheque you write will cost one dollar | 您每开一张支票就要花一美元 |
Excuse me, but will you tell me the way to the art museum? | 打扰一下,请您告诉我到美术馆怎么走? |
Excuse me, sir , but I don't think that will be enough | 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够 |
Excuse me. Will you please keep an eye on my suitcase? I just want to make a phone call for a short time | 劳驾,请你照看一下我的手提箱,好吗?我只是去打个电话,马上就来 |
Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me? | 对不起,您介意跟我换位置吗? |
Experts say that a glass of red wine occasionally will do one's health a world of good | 专家说偶尔喝杯红酒对人身体有好处 |
Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2:00 p. m. and you will have about a 30-minute layover before your connecting flight | 421次航班下午2点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有30分钟 |
fling one's cap over will | 冒身败名裂的危 |
fling one's cap over will | 不顾一切地干 |
For Hollywood, you will take bus No. l, for Universal Studios No | Well,for Disneyland you can take the express bus,which is No. 800 <-> 到好莱坞你要搭1路车,到环球制片厂是35路。到迪士尼乐园可以搭快速公交800 路 |
form-and-will boxing | 形意拳 |
Go along the street, on the third cross you will find it on your left | 沿着这条街往下走,走到第三个路口,它就在你的左边 |
Go up to the second floor, and you will see it sign-posted to the right. Give the doctor your registration card | 上二楼,右边挂有内科的牌子。把挂号卡给医生就行了 |
Good evening, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to order an aperitif? | 晚上好,先生。这是菜单。您是否要点开胃酒呢? |
Good evening. Would you like to start off with a cocktail? | 晚上好,您要先来杯鸡尾酒吗? |
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast? I'd like to order a hamburger and fries | 早上好,可否为我送点早餐?来个汉堡包和薯条吧 |
Great! I will follow | 太好了,就照你说的办 |
have a will that surmounts all difficulties | 有克服一切困难的决心 |
He will be waiting for you in the lobby at seven | 他今晚7点在大堂等您 |
He will immediately take the bill back and pay for it | 他会立即将账单拿回去并支付 |
Here is the receipt for your deposit. It s very important that you keep the receipt or you will not be able to get your deposit back when you leave | 这是您的押金收据。请您一定保存好收据,否则您离开时将取不回押金 |
Here is your key card, and the bellboy will help with your luggage | 这是您的钥匙卡,服务生将协助您提取行李 |
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? | 他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗? |
Hi, Lily! I will go to the U. S. this summer. What should I do to complete my DS-160 application online? | 莉莉,我这个暑假准备去美国玩儿,我应该怎样完成网上的 DS-160申请表? |
Hope you will be recovery, soon | 希望您快点好起来 |
How about Holliday Inn? Would you like me to phone them? | 假日酒店怎么样?我替您打电话联系一下好吗? |
How long is the stop-over? Will we be staying overnight in Hong Kong? | 过境要停多久?我们要在香港停留一夜吗? |
How long will the cast be on? | 石膏要打多久? |
how long will the fuel hold | 燃料能维持多久 |
How long will we stop here? | 我们在这里停留多久? |
How long will you be staying in the United States? | 预计在美国停留多久? |
How many guests will there be in your party? | 你们一行有多少人? |
How much will it cost to tow away? | 把它拖走要多少钱? |
How much will these jewels be altogether? Please send it to my address, I'll pay the messenger on delivery | 这些珠宝总共多少钱?请送到我的住处来,我把钱给送货员 |
How will I know where to get my luggage? | 我怎么知道到哪里取行李? |
How will you be paying the bill account? | 您将如何付款? |
I am carrying some items that will require paying a customs duty. How should I calculate the approximate duty and where should I pay the customs duty? | 我带了一些需要付关税的商品。我应该怎么计算这些关税呢?还有我应该怎么支付它们呢? |
I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable. Would you like to speak to anyone else? | 抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话? |
I bet she will love it | 我敢说她一定会喜欢的 |
I didn't get you. Will you draw me a map? | 我不太理解你说的,请画张地图给我好吗? |
I guess you will have to go to the embassy in person and talk to the officers there | 我认为你需要亲自去向使馆官员咨询 |
I have a silk dress which I don't think is color-fast. Will the color run in the wash? | 我有一条可能会掉色的丝织连衣裙,水洗会褪色吗? |
I hope you will get well as soon as possible and back to work | 我希望您早日康复,重返工作岗位 |
I just heard that there will be heavy snow in 4 hours | 我听说4小时后会有大雪 |
I'll just find out for you, sir. Hello, are you still there? Unfortunately, Mr. Chen is not available at the moment. Would you mind holding for one minute? | 先生,我替你找一下。你好,还在吗?很不巧,陈先生现在不在,你介不介意稍微等一分钟? |
I'll stay with some friends for a few days in London and then I will go sightseeing | 我会和朋友在伦敦待几天,然后去观光旅游 |
I really have to get to Paris by this evening. Would you please try to find any other available flight? | 我真的必须今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他的班机好吗? |
I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it | 我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下 |
I think you are absolutely right. I will have an eye on it | 我很赞成你的说法,我会留意 |
I trust you will track down the mugger | 我相信你们会抓到罪犯的 |
I want to buy a heavy-duty tool set that will last a lifetime | 我想买一套结实耐用的,可以使用一辈子的工具 |
I want to go to Huston. When will the next train leave? | 我要去休斯敦,下趟车什么时候发? |
I want to visit my relatives in France. Would my purpose of visiting be suspected? | 我想要去法国看亲戚,签证官会怀疑我的签证目的吗? |
I will attend a conference in Washington, so I'm applying for a business visa | 我要去华盛顿开会,所以我要申请商务签证 |
I will buy a first class open return | 我要买一张一等舱不定期往返机票 |
I will check on it for you. Well, sir, your baggage seems to have been misplaced | 我帮您查一查。先生,您的行李好像放错地方了 |
I will claim your luggage to your room. May I see your room key, please? | 我要去您房间取行李,请把房间钥匙给我好吗? |
I will come again then | 那我改天再来吧 |
I will definitely come to this hotel next time I am in New York | 下次来纽约我肯定还会来这家酒店 |
I will demonstrate how to make the new washing machine agitate the clothes | 我来演示如何让这台新的洗衣机搅动衣服 |
I will give you an injection first. You'd better stay in bed | 我先给您打一针,您需要休息 |
I will go | 我愿〔一定〕去 |
I will let you taste my adept dishes | 尝尝我的拿手菜 |
I will pay for the losses | 我会赔偿损失的 |
I will pick up the car here tomorrow and return it next Friday | 我明天过来取车,下周五还车 |
I will see. Yes,we have a double room available on October 2nd | 我查看一下,十月二日我们能空出一个双人间 |
I will take five of these | 我买五份 |
I will take it. Here is the money | 我买了,给你钱 |
I will take the yellow one | 我要买黄色的这个 |
I will thank you to + inf. | 请你做 |
I will wrap them for you | 我给您包起来 |
I will write out a receipt for you | 我给您开一张收据 |
I would be interested in French cuisine. Would you recommend something for me? | 我对法国烹饪感兴趣,能给我推荐几种菜吗? |
I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit? | 我想开一个支票存款账户。300美元作最低存款额够了吗? |
If I buy more than one, will you reduce the price? | 要是我多买一点能便宜点吗? |
if the aggressors dare come, they will never be able to get away | 只要侵略者敢来,管叫他们有来无回 |
if the job is of small dimensions, whether to use planer or shaper will depend mainly on the quantity required | 如果工件是小尺寸的,那么是用龙门刨还是用牛头刨就主要取决于所需的数量 |
If the sales volume is large enough, we will give you larger orders in the future | 如果销量够大,我们未来加大订购量 |
If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled | 如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道 |
If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal | 如果您的申请被拒签,那么您将收到我们寄给您的拒签信。拒签信上会列明您被拒签的理由,并说明您是否拥有上诉权 |
If you do this, the credit company, or the bank that sponsors the credit card, will add a small service charge to your total bill | 如果你这样做,信用卡公司或发卡银行会在你的账单总额中加收一点手续费 |
If you have not slip and fall, you will not have broken your leg | 如果你没有滑倒,就不会弄断了腿 |
If you need to make a change in flight, date or class after you purchase your ticket, please notify us as soon as possible and we will take the appropriate action | 您购票后,如果要求变更航班、日期、舱位等,请尽早通知我们,以便我们进行合理处理 |
If you want to go to the U. K. , in a small number of cases, you may be asked to attend an interview or take part in a telephone interview. If you are asked to attend an interview, they will offer you the first available interview date | 如果你要去英国,在少数情况下,可能会被要求面谈一次或电话交谈一次。工作人员会向你提供一个最早可以面谈的日期 |
I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late | 非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的 |
I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
In fact, the Hollywood studio staple has for a while been the big budget extravaganza that will sell overseas | 实际上,为了其主要影片能够走向国际,好莱坞曾一度为其每部大片预备了大量资金 |
In terms of the symptom, the doctor will analyze it and then get to know the details | 就症状来说,医生会先分析,然后才能得知具体的病情 |
Industry insiders said the event will impede Gucci's expansion in the mainland | 业内人士分析,这一事件将会影响古驰在内地市场的扩张 |
iron will | 钢铁般的意志 |
It is common in China for an applicant to have relatives in other countries or a petition to immigrate on file. These factors by themselves will not necessarily prevent approval of your application | 中国申请人有亲戚在国外或者正申请移民是很常见的。这类情况不会妨碍你获得批准 |
It is expected that the customer will leave a tip for the servers of restaurants in America | 在美国餐厅吃饭,通常要付小费 |
it is to be wished that the system of work will soon be settled | 希望工作制度不久就能定下来 |
It seems to me that there is no cool air in the room. Will you examine it? | 房间里好像没有冷气。你能检查一下吗? |
it will be found that | …下面将表明〔指出〕 |
it will be recalled that | …我们记得 |
it will suffice to | 只要做就够了就可以了 (+ inf.) |
It's a pleasant and productive trip for me. You have left me a great impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our friendship will last forever | 对我来说,这是一次愉快而颇有裨益的旅行。你给我留下了很好的印象,我被你的热情深深感动了。我觉得我们的友谊会天长地久 |
It's time to say bye. The plane will take off | 是告别的时候了,飞机要起飞了 |
Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment | 请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单 |
Just go through the No. 8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly | 从8号检票口往前走,列车马上就进站 |
Just tell me the details. I will send it to my superior | 告诉我事情的始末。我会上报的 |
Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America | 把兑换单收好。在您离开美国时,需要兑换余下的外汇时也许有用 |
Make a right turn, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wall Mart | 向右转,经过二个停车标志,你就会看到沃尔玛 |
Mrs. Angela. There is no answer. Would you like to leave a message? | 安吉拉夫人。电话无人接听,请问您需要留言吗? |
My advice is to go to an actual running store, where there will be knowledgeable people who can watch you run and tell you what kind of shoes you need | 我建议去一家真正的跑鞋店。那里会有懂运动的人,看过你跑步之后,他们会告诉你,你需要哪一类的鞋子 |
My ankle's really been acting up. Charles will volunteer | 我的脚真的不舒服。查尔斯会自告奋勇的 |
My wife will love this jade necklace | 我太太一定会非常喜欢这条镶玉的项链 |
never will the bodies move without forces sufficient to overcome the resistance | 物体决不会运动 |
never will the bodies move without forces sufficient to overcome the resistance | 没有足够的外力克服阻力的作用 |
no amount of washing will remove them | 怎样洗也洗不掉 |
No. It is not necessary. I will add it to your bill | 现在不必了,我可以给您加到房费中去 |
No problem. I will arrange it for you | 没问题,我这就给您安排 |
No, the sheets will be OK for another night | 不用了,床单还可以再用一晚 |
none of the inert gases will combine with other substances to form compounds | 惰性气体之中无论那一种都不会和其他物质化合而形成化合物 |
Now , I will guide you a good package deal to Thailand | 现在,我将带你们开启泰国旅行套餐 |
nylon fabrics that will not tear | 不易撕裂的尼龙织物 |
Oh no, I won't. But we will have an accident if you don't stop shouting | Crash! 哦,不会的。你要是不停止叫喊,我们倒是会出事故的。砰! |
Oh, that sucks. Maybe it will be better next time | 哦,真够倒霉的。下次估计会顺利点儿 |
oil will not unite with water | 油水不相融 |
OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately | 好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的 |
OK, I will put some premium gasoline | 好的,我去加一些高级汽油 |
OK. I will try her back then | 好的,我到时再试试看 |
OK, our traffic police will come immediately and make investigation of the scene of the accident | 好的,交警马上就到现场调查处理 |
OK, there will be a cab waiting outside in 10 minutes. It will take less than 5 minutes to check out | 好的,十分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等您。退房最多只需五分钟 |
Once the discharge formalities completed, the cashier will issue a list which be presented to the nurse on your unit | 一旦出院手续办好后,收费处会出具一张出院清单,这张清单要交给您所在病房的护士 |
One dollar will be charged for a card renewal due to loss or damage | 因卡遗失或损坏等原因,申请补办新卡时须交付工本费1美元 |
one false step will make a great difference | 谬以千里 |
one false step will make a great difference | 失之毫厘 |
One second, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment | 请稍等,收银员马上为您准备账单 |
Our company will reimburse any expenses incurred during your trip | 我们公司将偿还您旅途中所有的相关费用 |
People like to watch spectacular action films, comedies and horror films in groups and will abandon their televisions and mobile phones | 人们乐意成群结队去观赏大场面的动作片、喜剧片或恐怖片,并愿意为此将自家的电视机、手机搁在一边 |
People with normal skin will have normal moisture and oil secretion levels with a fair skin complexion and good elasticity | 中性皮肤的人水分和油脂分泌正常,肤质有弹性,肤色均匀 |
Please go to the information desk, they will be able to help you | 请到咨询台,他们会为您提供帮助 |
Please leave the dirty plates on the table. We will soon take them away | 就放在桌子上吧,我们马上就拿走 |
Please write down your child's personal particulars and we will try our best to locate your child over our system and using our broadcast | 请写下您孩子的个人资料,我们会尽可能地通过我们的系统及广播找到您的孩子 |
Police officers will respond to the scene right away and handle it | 我们马上派警察到现场处理 |
Police will come to escort you out | 警察会来护送您出去 |
press the button and the wheel will turn | 按一下电钮,轮子就会转动 |
Ring, then, if you please, for a second knife, fork, and plate, and we will dine together | 现在,假如你不介意,请拉一下铃,再要一副刀叉碟子来,我们一同进餐吧 |
self-will | 固执 |
self-will | 任性 |
Since the flight delay was our fault and you are continuing on with our airline, we will cover the cost of a hotel room | 飞机晚点是我们的责任,如果您继续搭乘我们的航班,您的住宿费用将由我们来承担 |
Sir, our room prices are slightly higher than you may have thought. Will that be okay? | 先生,我们的价格可能比您原本想的略高,这样没事吧? |
So far it looks like we will be leaving two hours late, but keep checking the departing flights status board just in case | 目前看来会延误两小时,不过,请多查看飞离航班信息牌,以防万一 |
so that... will | 以便 |
so that... will | 为了 |
Speak to anyone in the film industry in Los Angeles and they will tell you that the growth in global box office is bringing about fundamental change in Hollywood | 如果你跟洛杉矶任何一个电影人交谈,他们一定会告诉你全球电影票房的上升给好莱坞带来的是根本性的改变 |
Steam will soften the fabric and make it pliable and pressure and heat will set the fabric to the required shape | 蒸汽使面料柔顺,压力和热度使面料定型。二、珠宝首饰 |
Sure, the service cart will be down the aisle in a moment | 好的。食品车一会就沿着过道到来 |
Take it easy. You are a man now, Gay. It will not be long | 放松点,盖伊,你现在已经是个男人了,不会太久的 |
Tell me how much it will be, and I can tell you if it's okay | 请告诉我需要多少钱,我再看看是否合适 |
temperature M will follow changes in temperature | 温度M随温度N的变化而变化 (N) |
that will do | 行了 |
that will do | 正合适 |
that will do | 正好 |
that will make it all the worse | 那反而会把它搞得更糟 |
That's all right. I will take three | 那好吧,我买三件 |
That's fine. I think I can make it. By the way, what will you want me to bring? | 我想应该没问题。需要我带什么东西过去吗? |
The airport will consider a depreciated value of items and often ask for receipts for things you claim to have been in the baggage | 机场通常会低估物品价值,并要求出示丢失物品的收据 |
The Assistant Manager in the lobby will be at your service at any time | 大堂副主管在宾馆大堂内,24小时为您提供服务 |
The ATM is maintained by the staff of the bank every afternoon, and they will put money in it | 每天下午银行都会来人对自动柜台机进行维护,并补充现金 |
the atomic furnace will not work but it has enough fuel | 原子反应堆要是没有足够的燃料是不会运转的 |
The baggage will be checked through to our destination | 行李会直达目的地 |
The bank will not change the cheque unless you can identify yourself | 只有在你能证明自己的身份时,银行才会为你兑换支票 |
The businessman will arrive in a dark blue limousine | 企业家将乘坐一部深蓝色的豪华大轿车到达 |
The circular shaped bathtub will calm you at the end of a long day | 圆形的浴缸会让你在漫长的一天结束后镇定下来 |
The completed DS-160 application form will generate an alpha-numeric barcode confirmation page. Print this page. | DS-160表格完成后,会生成标有字母加数字格式的条形码确认页。打印这一页即可。 |
The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know, and I will tell the doctor | 医生说,您应该卧床休息些日子。如果您感到气急,请告诉我,我会转告医生的 |
The doctor said you have got the flu. She will prescribe some medicine for you. You'd better stay in bed for one or two days | 医生说您感冒了,她会给您开药,并建议您最好在床上休息一两天 |
The exclusive brass peacock is available in different size and weight and the material will surely make it last for a lifetime | 这种黄铜孔雀独一无二,有不同的大小和重量,这种材料无疑能让它保存一辈子 |
The express will save you a lot of time. The local train stops at every station. | 快车节省好多时间,慢车每站都停 |
The festival has not yet revealed how Assange will screen the films in competition | 本次电影节还未指出阿桑奇将如何看待此次入围竞选 |
The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination | 由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误 |
The flight will go to Kyoto with a stopover at Dubai, but passengers do not have to disembark | 该航班在飞往京都的途中将会在迪拜经停,但乘客不需下飞机 |
The fresh-baked multigrain bread is on sale. Would you like to have a try? | 新出炉的五谷面包现在特价。来一个,要吗? |
The Front Desk will provide you with the service of reservation and registration any time | 宾馆接待处 24小时为您提供预订客房、住宿登记等服务 |
The glass is broken due to my carelessness. I will pay for it | 由于不小心我打碎了这个杯子,我会赔偿的 |
the inertia will carry the wheel past the point | A 惯性使轮子转过 |
the meeting will be adjourned till next Monday | 下星期一继续举行 |
the meeting will be adjourned till next Monday | 会议暂停 |
the meeting will be adjourned to next Monday | 下星期一继续举行 |
the meeting will be adjourned to next Monday | 会议暂停 |
The mulberry trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars | 桑树砍了,但是我们会种上雪松 |
The rest of the fine will go to the Treasury | 其余的罚金将上缴财政部 |
the shiny side of the film will not hold ink | 胶卷的光亮面写不上墨水 |
The shooting in Jeju Island is now almost completed, and I will be returning to Seoul to start new shooting | 现在济州岛的拍摄部分差不多快完成了,就要回首尔进行新的拍摄了 |
The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible | 起飞时间将尽快通知 |
the time will come when | 将来总有…的时候 |
The tumor will soon be resolved | 这个肿瘤很快就会消掉的 |
The wool blankets could only be washed through dry clean, otherwise it will shrink | 羊毛毯子只能干洗,否则会缩水 |
Then, we can buy the earlier ticket. The highway will be locked when visibility is poor in bad weather | 那么,我们可以买早班车票。天气恶劣,能见度低,高速公路会封路 |
There is a mini-bar with many kinds of drink and snacks in your room. We will replenish them and the sum of charge will be recorded | 客房内备有小酒吧,为您准备了多种酒水及小吃。我们会每日补充消耗,同时您的消费额将被计入您的账单 |
There will be three of us | 我们有三个人 |
There will of course be no charge for this replacement | 这次换货不需要任何费用 |
these data will be of direct value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of great value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of little value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of no value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of particular value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
these data will be of some value to us | 这些资料对我们很有〔很少有,有一些,没有,特别有,有直接的〕价值 |
This dress fits me perfectly. I will take it | 这条裙子非常适合我,就要这件了 |
This is Mr. Roger in room 8808. Mr. Smith will come for this while I am out. Could you hand it to him,please? | 这是8808房间的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生会来。您能帮我把这个交给他吗? |
This offer will expire in two days | 这个特价再过两天就结束了 |
this tool will do quite well | 这工具很合用 |
this will be discussed at some length in Chapter 4 | 这将在第四章比较详细地讲 |
this will do harm to the machine | 这会损坏机器 |
this window will not fasten | 这窗子扣不上 |
Through the further weather forecast that your flight will further delay due to heavy fog in Chengdu area | 最新消息是,您的航班因为成都地区大雾,将会继续延误 |
throw one's cap over will | 冒身败名裂的危 |
throw one's cap over will | 不顾一切地干 |
till when will the experiment continue | 这实验将进行到什么时候为止 |
trespassers will be prosecuted | 违者依法处理 |
trespassers will be prosecuted | 闲人莫人 |
truth will out | 真相总会大白 |
try hard, and you will work the nut loose | 只要使点劲,你便能把这螺母拧松 |
turn that cock which way you like, it will not move | 随你往哪边拧,那个旋塞总是拧不动 |
Two single rooms for three nights. Will you be paying separately? | 两个单人间,三个晚上。两位是分开付账吗? |
two will not divide into seven | 二除不尽七 |
Unique marine disco, beach bonfire and other recreational activities will give you good memories | 独具特色的海上迪厅、沙滩篝火及其他娱乐活动一定会给您留下美好的回忆 |
Wait a moment, please. I will transfer it for you | 请稍等,我将为您转接 |
Walk along the street, then turn left at the corner, and you will find the toilet | 沿着这条街走,在街角处左转就是厕所 |
Watch out! You will hit that car if you're not careful | 小心!不然你会撞车的 |
water will transmit sound | 水会传声 |
We are interested in your flannel, but I'm wondering about the price. How much will you possibly offer us? | 我方对贵方法兰绒面料很感兴趣,我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方出什么价? |
We are waiting for 3 passengers to get aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed | 我们在等三位旅客登机。请在座位上稍等片刻,我们会随时通报 |
We know that bad diet will lower one's resistance to diseases | 我们知道差的饮食会降低一个人对疾病的抵抗力 |
We will be very happy if Chrysler and General Motors GM are making lots and lots of high mileage cars | 我们非常希望克莱斯勒和通用汽车能生产许多高里数汽车 |
We will bring the bill here later | 我们一会儿把账单给您拿过来 |
We will come and clean your room immediately | 我们马上就来打扫您的房间 |
We will contact you as soon as possible | 我们会尽快联系您 |
We will contact you as soon as we find your bag and we'll deliver it to your hotel | 我们一找到您的包就会通知您,并送到您住的饭店 |
We will do our best to find the mugger and get your property back to you as soon as possible | 我们会尽快找到抢劫犯,并将财物归还给您 |
We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result | 我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉 |
we will fight on until final victory is won | 我们一定要战斗到贏得最后胜利 |
We will help you to finish the refundment procedure. The money will be refunded to your credit account | 我们会为您办理退款手续,退款将会回到您的信用卡账户中 |
We will land at LAX in ten minutes | 我们将在 10 分钟内降落在洛杉矶国际机场 |
We will make the cancellation for you | 我们会为您取消预订 |
We will make the correction for you | 我们帮您更改一下 |
We will only charge you cost value, that is 50 dollars in total | 我们只收取总共50美元的成本费 |
We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there | 我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处,您可以去那儿取 |
Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge | 嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务费 |
Well, may I cash these three checks for 100 dollars each? I think that will be enough | 我可以把这三张支票分别换成面值100美元的现金吗?我想那就够了 |
Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it | 当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到 |
Well, you can telephone or write to the American embassy to tell them about your case. And then, they will ask you to fill in some forms | 你可以打电话或者写信给美国大使馆说明你的情况,然后,他们会要求你填写一些表格 |
We're changing aircraft in Bangkok. Will the luggage be transferred automatically? | 我们要在曼谷转机。行李会直接运送到目的地吗? |
What further advances do you think e-banking will make in the near future? | 您认为在不久的将来电子银行还会有哪些进一步发展? |
What's your seat number, sir? That will be three rows up on the right. It is the window seat | 先生,您的座位号是多少?再往前走三排,右边靠窗户的位置 |
When will it be ready? How long should I wait? | 何时能做好?还要等多久? |
When will you travel to Canada? | 你准备什么时候去加拿大? |
Where will you stay? | 你将住在哪里? |
Who will support you to study in Australia? Who would be your sponsor? | 谁为你去澳大利亚留学提供资金支持? |
WHO will work in close collaboration with all our partners to prevent and control viral hepatitis | 世卫组织将与所有合作伙伴紧密合作,预防和控制病毒性肝炎 |
will be able to + inf. | 也许必须,将能做 |
will be issued | 将予出版 |
will-call | 预定零售部的 |
will-call | 大商店为顾客保存未付(清)款的货物待以后领取的商店定购寄存部的 |
will do well to | 以…较妥 (+ inf.) |
will do well to | 最好是 (+ inf.) |
will endure for ever | 将永垂不朽 |
Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights? | 转机时行李需要先拿出来再放回去吗? |
Will I have to go through customs for connecting flights? | 转机时候要出境再入境吗? |
M will never fall quite to zero | M绝不会完全降低到零 |
will not followed by a verb in future tense | 不会 |
will not hear of... | 不予考虑 |
will not hear of... | 不同意 |
will not hear of... | 拒绝考虑 |
will not hear of... | 不允许〔答应〕 |
will oneself into contentment | 强自慰解 |
will oneself into contentment | 迫使自己满意 |
Will passengers please wait in the lounge? | 请乘客在休息室等候 |
Will the airline pay for my room if I have to spend the night at the airport? | 如果我要在机场留宿一夜,住宿费用机场会承担吗? |
Will there be any change in your room type? | 您需要变化您的房间类型吗? |
Will this be for here or to go? | 在这里吃还是外带? |
Will this flight get there on time? | 飞机会准点到达吗? |
Will you call in at the supermarket for some olive oil? | 你顺便去超市买些橄榄油好吗? |
Will you check the number again, please? | 请您再核对一下电话号码好吗? |
Will you do traveling while you are here? | 这期间您会去旅行吗? |
Will you give me some discount? | 可以打折吗? |
will you grace the occasion with your presence | 届时希抽空出席 |
will you have some water? | 你要喝点水吗? |
Will you have the dessert with your dinner? | 甜品和正餐一起上吗? |
Will you please repeat it? | 请你重说一遍好吗? |
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques? | 请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗? |
Will you put my baggage in the storage bin? | 请将我的行李放进飞机行李厢,好吗? |
Will you speak more slowly? | 请你说慢一点好吗? |
Will you speak up, please? | 请你大声一点好吗? |
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? | 你能不能10分钟以后再打来? |
Would you care for a cup of tea before your meal? | 饭前来杯茶怎么样? |
Would you care for a drink? | 喝点什么? |
Would you care for a glass of sherry with your soup? | 在喝汤的时候是否要一杯雪利酒? |
Would you care for an aperitif? | 您介意喝一些开胃酒吗? |
Would you care for something to drink before your meal? | 您在用餐前需要用些饮料吗? |
Would you care to try some salad? | 你想尝尝沙拉吗? |
Would you cash these traveler's checks, please? I need ten-dollar bills, please | 请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?请给我十元一张的 |
Would you hold the line, please? I will find out his number for you | 请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码 |
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? | 请在兑换单上签字,写出您的姓名和地址 |
Would you like a breakdown of the bill? | 您的账目要细分吗? |
Would you like a cocktail? | 您想喝一杯鸡尾酒吗? |
Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view? | 您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间? |
Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room? | 您是喜欢大厅的餐台,还是包间呢? |
Would you like any dessert? | 想来点点心么? |
Would you like anything else? | 您还需要其他的吗? |
Would you like both in red? | 两件都要红色吗? |
Would you like express service or same-day? | 您是要快洗服务还是当日取? |
Would you like fries? | 要薯片吗? |
Would you like ham or bacon with your eggs? | 您喜欢火腿还是咸肉夹蛋呢? |
Would you like me to get in touch with somewhere else for you? | 我替您跟别的地方联系一下,您看怎么样? |
Would you like some appetizer before lunch? | 午饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗? |
Would you like some apple pie for dessert? | 你要不要来点苹果派当甜点? |
Would you like some dessert now? | 您想吃点什么点心? |
Would you like some dress shoes, or just casual ones? | 您想买配礼服的鞋还是便鞋呢? |
Would you like to have a chocolate muffin? | 您要不要来个巧克力松饼? |
Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries? | 您的薯条要不要来一包番茄酱? |
Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks? | 您要鸡尾酒还是要威士忌加冰? |
Would you like to have some biscuits with the coffee? | 要些饼干来配咖啡吗? |
Would you like to have some snacks with your wine? | 您要不要叫一点小吃来下酒呢? |
Would you like to have table d'hote or a la carte? | 您是选择套餐,还是单点呢? |
Would you like to leave any message? | 你要留什么话吗? |
Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by a credit card? | 您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗? |
Would you like to make a reservation at another time? | 您是否换个时间订餐位呢? |
Would you like to order now? | 您现在点菜吗? |
Would you like to order some drinks with your meal? | 喝点什么配餐? |
Would you like to purchase our daily car protection plan? | 您愿意为日常汽车养护计划付费吗? |
Would you like to put lemon or something else in your tea? | 您要的茶里是放柠檬还是其他别的东西? |
Would you like to reserve a private dining room? | 您想订一个私人的饭厅吗? |
Would you like to see the drink list? | 您是否要看饮料酒单? |
Would you like to settle the difference in cash? | 您愿意用现金支付差额吗? |
Would you like to show me the pictures about your trip in Aqaba? | 你愿意让我看看你在阿克巴旅行的照片吗? |
Would you like to try avocado and fresh salmon? | 你想试试鳄梨生鲑鱼吗? |
Would you like to try our house specialty? | 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗? |
Would you like to try our one-pound super hot and spicy hamburger? | 要不要尝尝我们店的一磅超级热辣汉堡包? |
Would you like to try some Chinese alcohol? | 您想不想试一试中国酒呢? |
Would you like to try the dry sherry? | 您想不想尝尝不甜的雪利酒呢? |
Would you like to try today's specials? | 请尝尝今天的特色菜好吗? |
Would you like toast, croissants or rolls? | 请问您是要烤土司,牛角包还是小圆面包? |
Would you like your bacon crisp? | 请问您的熏肉需要煎一下吗? |
Would you like your beer draught or bottled? | 您喜欢扎啤还是瓶装啤酒? |
Would you like your eggs hard-boiled or soft-boiled? | 你的煮蛋,要全熟的还是半熟的? |
Would you like your eggs sunny side up? | 请问您的鸡蛋是单面煎吗? |
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers? | 劳驾给我6便士的铜币 |
Would you mind holding for one minute? | 您不介意稍微等一分钟吧? |
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four ten-pound notes and four ten-penny notes, and the rest in small change? | 请给我7张5英镑纸币,4张10英镑纸币,4个10便士硬币,剩下的要零票 |
Would you please give me some writing-paper? | 您能给我一些信纸吗? |
Would you please introduce some daily diet in France? | 请讲讲法国的日常饮食吧 |
Would you please join me for the dinner? | 和我一起吃饭,好吗? |
Would you please let me have a look at the remarks on the receipt? | 请让我看一眼收据上的记录好吗? |
Would you please put them on the scale? | 把它们放在秤上好吗? |
Would you please put your suitcases and bags on the scale? | 您能把箱子和包放到秤上吗? |
Would you please seal your bag properly ? I'll place a fragile sticker on the bag ? | 您能妥善封好您的包吗?我会在行李上贴上易碎标签 |
Would you please show me your prescription? | 能让我看看您的验光单吗? |
Would you please sign the bill? | 请您在账单上签名好吗? |
Would you please spell your name? | 您的名字怎么拼? |
Would you please take a message? | 请你代我留话好吗? |
Would you please tell me my balance? | 请把我账上的节余金额告诉我好吗? |
Would you please try Olympic Hotel? The phone number is | 您不妨试一下奥林匹克饭店。电话号为88810166 |
Would you prefer a direct flight? | 您要不要坐直达的飞机? |
Would you prefer rolls or toast? | 您想要早餐包还是烤面包呢? |
Would you put your baggage on the machine, please? | 请您把行李放在机器上好吗? |
Would you put your signature here, please? | 请您在这签一下名,好吗? |
Would you show me what's in that suitcase? | 请把衣箱里的东西给我看看,好吗? |
Would you speak a little louder? | 请你说大声一点好吗? |
Would you tell him that Kane called? | 请告诉他凯恩给他回过电话 |
Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? | 请整理一下浴室好吗? |
You must tell the embassy about it and they will issue you with a new one | 你应该向大使馆报告,他们会发给你一本新护照 |
You recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate? | 你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢? |
You will feel a slight dizzy sensation inside you as you do this, specifically in your upper torso | 你这样做时,会感到体内,尤其是躯干,有种轻微的晕眩。 (小贴士:美国的医院不负责售药,只负责开方子。但只有凭医院处方,才能在药店购买处方药。美国看病贵,主要是因为美国实行医疗保险制度,大多数人都有保险。换言之,如果没有保险, 是很难看得起病的。在美国,大多数人看病都是通过雇主或自行购买的医疗保险。生病后到医疗服务机构就医,医疗费用主要由医疗保险机构向医疗服务机构支付,病人只需承担医疗费的一小部分。) |
you will go | 你会去 |
You will have to bring your passport to prove who you are | 为了证明你的身份,你需要随身携带护照 |
You will have to provide the detail information about yourself | 您必须提供详细的个人信息 |
You will see a BP gas station on your left | 在你的左手边你会看到一座英国石油公司加油站 |
You will stay on the street for a while until you hit the first traffic light | 你需走一会儿,直到你遇到第一个红绿灯 |
Your bags will be kept at the Baggage Office | 您的包将存放在行李部 |
Your credit card will be swallowed by ATM if you don't retrieve it in 30 seconds | 如果 30 秒之内不将卡取走,您的卡将会被自动柜台机收回 |
Your flight will take off soon. Please be quick to board the aircraft through Gate No 36. Thank you for your cooperation | 您的航班即将起飞,请迅速由36号登机口登机,谢谢合作 |
Your order will be with you very soon | 您点的菜马上就来 |
Your skis will float if you have softer-flexing alpine ski-boots because you will be able to keep balance and there will be more room for your ankles | 软一些的滑雪靴更有利于滑雪板浮在雪上,因为在软鞋里更能保持平衡,而且脚踝活动空间更大 |
Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour | 你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时 |