English | Chinese |
As a rule we don't allow any discount for this commodity. | 对这种商品我们一般不给折扣 |
As we have quoted you rock bottom price, we can't give you any more discounts. | 我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给了 |
As we know, some countries are selling those goods at low prices in big quantities. | 据我方所知,有的国家对这种商品正在削价大量抛售 |
Can we each make some concessions? | 我们双方能不能都作些让步? |
Considering this is a new product, we'll allow you a further 1% discount. | 考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加 1 % 的折扣 |
Could you tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly? | 请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整 |
Don't you think we should add this sentence here? If one side fails to honor the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it. | 在这儿是不是应该加上这样一句:如果一方未按合同条款执行,另一方有权终止合同 |
For access to international market we are seeking dependable sale agent. | 为了进人国际市场,我们正在寻找可靠的销售代理 |
For more than thirty years we have been exporting ships and exported considerable ships to abroad. | 我们从事出口船舶业务已有 30 余年,曾向国外出口很多船舶 |
If you accept our counter offer, we' ll persuade the end-user to place an order with you. | 如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货 |
If you can meet our needs of quantity, we'll accept your price. | 如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格 |
I'm afraid we can't accept your counter offer. | 我方无法接受贵方的还盘 |
I'm afraid we can't come to terms if you won't increase discount. | 如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交。 |
I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to the level you have indicated. | 我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平 |
I'm afraid we have to call the whole deal off, if you still insist on this price. | 如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易 |
I'm very sorry, we can't advance the time of delivery. | 非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货 |
In order to conclude the business, we' ll agree to give you a 3% discount. | 为了成交,我们同意给你们3%的折扣。 |
In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions. | 为了成交,我们可以作些让步 |
In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price. | 为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价 |
In principle we usually don't allow any discount. | 原则上我们一般不给折扣 |
It contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiation. | 它基本上包括经过谈判双方一致同意的全部内容 |
It's very difficult for us to accept your suggestion. We insist on payment by L/C. | 我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式 |
Now we are eagerly desirous to enlarge export of new building ships. | 现在我们殷切期望扩大新造船舶的出口。 |
The earliest shipment we can make is early March. | 3 月上旬是我们能办的最早交货日期。 |
This is our lowest price, I'm afraid we can't go any further. | 这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了 |
We agree to conclude the transaction at the price of US $180 per ton. | 我们同意以 180 美元每吨的价格成交 |
We are one of the leading exporters of machine tools and are enjoying an excellent reputation through twenty years business experience. | 我们是一家重要的机床出口商,有 20 年良好声誉的业务经验 |
We are prepared to make a 2% reduction, if your order is big enough. | 如果你们的订货量大,我们准备减价 2% |
We are thinking of placing an order for T5 model | 我们想订购 T5 型的 |
We are thinking to buy ship's path monitor. | 我们想买船舶航迹监测仪 |
We are thinking to order high-speed container ship. | 我们想订购快速集装箱船 |
We can only make a reduction of US $5 per ton in the price. | 此价格我们只能每吨减五美元 |
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning. | 今天晚上我们算出来,明天上午交给贵方。 |
We can't do more than a 2% reduction. | 我们只能减价 2% ,不能再多了 |
We have no questions about the terms. | 我们对所有条款都没有意见了 |
We have ordered such a large quantity that a discount, no matter how little, should be allowed. | 我们订购这么多的货,折扣多少还是要给的吧 |
We have reached an agreement on all the terms. | 我们对全部条款已达成一致意见 |
We have to readjust our price because the price of fuel is constantly going up. | 因为燃料不断涨价,所以价格也不得不作些调整 |
We' ll agree to give you a 4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces. | 如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4% 的折扣 |
We' ll buy sixty sets this time. | 这次我们就订购 60 套吧 |
We' ll give you a 2% discount as an exception to our usual practice. | 我们破例给你们2%的折扣 |
We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment. | 如果贵方能提前交货,我们才可接受贵方价格 |
We may reconsider to reduce our price, if your order is big enough. | 如果你们的订货数量大,我们还可以考虑降价 |
We normally export FOB. | 我们一般按离岸价格出口 |
We shall be able to give you big orders if you will fully cooperate with us on products quality, price, delivery and payment. | 你方如能在产品质量、价格、交货和付款方面与我方全力合作,我方将向你方大量订货 |
We shall fulfill the requirements of the contract. | 我们将严格按照要求履行合同 |
We suggest you to order some. | 我们建议你们订购一些 |
We think an appropriate price should be around 250 Francs per ton, FOB Marseilles. | 我们认为马赛船上交货价每吨 250 法郎左右比较合理 |
We think the discount should be no less than 5% | 我们认为折扣不能少于 5% |
We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents. | 我们通常采用凭不可撤销的信用证、装运单据结汇付款的方式 |
We want to order a lot of stainless steel tubes also, What quantity can you supply? | 我们还要订购一批不锈钢管,你们能供应多少? |
We want to order sixty sets. | 我们想订购 60 套 |
We want to order thirty sets. | 我们想订购 30 套 |
We will open a L/C if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier. | 如果你们答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证 |
We won't import this kind of goods unless the price is reasonable. | 对这类商品,只有在价格合理时我们才进口 |
We would like to adopt payment by installments for our present transaction. | 这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。 |
When can we have your CIF Jakarta firm offer? | 我们何时可以得到贵方的雅加达到岸价格实盘? |
With an eye to future business, we'll accept payment by installments this time. | 为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式 |
Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere. | 你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高 |