English | Chinese |
A surgery is necessary to insert implants into your jaw bone | 为了把种植体植入颌骨,外科手术是必需的 |
A tooth after root canal treatment is more likely to fracture | 经过根管治疗的牙齿发生折裂的可能性比较大 |
A well balanced diet increases the resistance to disease | 合理的饮食可增强抵抗疾病的能力 |
Apicoectomy is necessary to remove the infected root tip | 为去除感染的根尖,根尖切除术是必需的 |
Are you allergic sensitive to any particular medicine? | 您有过敏史吗? |
Are you allergic sensitive to anything? | 您有过敏史吗? |
Are you going to stay in China for a while? | 您打算在中国逗留一段时间吗? |
Bacteria in the plaque use sugars to fonn acid and the acid dissolves the enamel | 菌斑中的细菌利用蔗糖形成酸,而酸会腐蚀牙釉质 |
Be careful not to bite your tongue or lip | 小心不要咬到自己的舌头和嘴唇 |
Brushing the teeth properly, cutting down the sweet food, receiving regular dental check-ups and application of fluoride and fissure sealing are all important to the prevention of tooth decay | 正确的刷牙,减少甜食的摄入,规律的口腔检査和窝沟封闭对预防龋病都是非常重要的 |
Can you charge it to your organization? | 单位给您报销吗? |
Curettage is necessary to remove the calculus and diseased tissue from deep pockets | 刮匙对清除深牙周袋内的牙结石和病变组织是必需的 |
Daily brushing habit is important to maintain the periodontal health | 每天刷牙的习惯对维持牙周健康很重要 |
Dental floss is used to clean between your teeth | 牙线是用来清洁牙间隙的 |
Did a painkiller help to relieve the pain? | 镇痛药能减轻疼痛吗? |
Did you need drink water to swallow dry food? | 您吞咽干性食物需要同时饮水吗? |
Do you feel that it is difficult to open your mouth now? | 现在您感觉张口困难吗? |
Do you want to have your tooth pulled tooth filled? | 您要拔牙 补牙 吗? |
Do you want to see a dentist? | 您要看牙病吗? |
Don't touch the extraction socket with a finger or tongue as it may lead to further bleeding and infection | 请不要用手指和舌头碰拔牙窝,它可能导致创口出血和感染 |
First, I'll adjust the tray to fit the size of your mouth | 首先,我将调改托盘使它适合您的牙弓形态 |
Fissure sealing has been proved to be very effective in preventing dental decay | 窝沟封闭已被证明可有效预防龋病 |
Fluoride is good to tooth remineralization and can help the saliva to repair the demineralized enamel | 氟化物有利于牙齿的再矿化,帮助唾液修复脱矿的牙釉质 |
Have you ever had any adverse reactions to a local anesthetic? | 您以前对局麻药有什么不良反应? |
Have you ever had any reactions to a medicine or a shot? | 您有过敏史吗? |
How long do you intend to stay here? | 您准备在这里呆多久? |
I am going to clean a cavity in your tooth and fill it with composite resin | 我将会把你牙齿上的龋洞清理干净并用树脂充填它们 |
I am going to dry and paint fluoride solution on your teeth | 我将吹干你的牙齿并给它们涂些氟化物 |
I have to pull this milk tooth out | 我必须拔除这颗乳牙 |
I have to put a metal core into the root canal after root canal filling | 我要在已经充填过的根管中放置金属桩 |
I put a lining under the filling to prevent from sensitivity | 我会用护髓材料来预防牙齿敏感 |
I put a special lining over the deepest part of the cavity to protect the nerve of your tooth | 对于龋洞近髓处,我们会用特殊的护髓材料保护牙髓 |
I recommend a porcelain fused to metal crown for your front tooth rather than a metal one | 我建议您用烤瓷冠修复前牙而不是金属冠 |
I recommend your child to have topical fluoride application | 我建议您的孩子用氟化物涂牙齿 |
I think it is stronger to use metal restoration than to place resin | 我认为金属材料比树脂材料的硬度要大 |
I want to ask you about your medical history | 我想了解您的既往史 |
I want to examine the tooth in detail by an X -ray | 我想通过 X 线片来看看这颗牙齿的一些细节情况 |
I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum | 我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈 |
I will drill the tooth to remove the decay and enlarge the root canal from now on | 我用牙钻去除龋坏物并扩大根管 |
I will give you the extra gauze to take home, so please replace the gauze if bleeding does not stop | 我另外给您一些棉球带回家,如果当您回家后拔牙创口继续出血,请换新棉球咬紧 |
I will make a small incision to drain the pus | 我将切个小切口以便于脓液的引出 |
I will make your tooth go to sleep | 我将使你的牙齿睡觉 |
I will put some fluoride on your teeth to make them strong | 我给你的牙齿上涂一些氟以使它们更坚硬 |
I will put the fluoride to remove the sensitivity | 我将用氟给您的牙齿脱敏 |
I will put the rubber dam in your mouth to prevent saliva from running over the teeth | 我在您的口腔里放入橡皮障,以防唾液弄湿牙齿 |
I will take an X-ray to check inside the tooth | 我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片看看牙内情况 |
I will use my vacuum cleaner to clean your mouth | 我将用吸唾器吸净你的唾液 |
If you have deep pockets, you might need a surgery to remove some of the gum tissue around your teeth | 如有深牙周袋,可以通过牙周手术切除少许牙周的牙龈组织 |
If you want me to stop, just raise your hand, Understand? | 如果你想让我停下来,你需要举起你的手。明白吗? |
If you want to tell me anything, just raise your hand | 如果您想告诉我什么事,请举手 |
If your interdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to clean between the teeth | 如果您的牙间隙较大,最好应用间隙牙刷 |
I'll do a pulp test on the tooth to find out whether the pulp is healthy | 我想给这颗牙进行牙髓活力测试,看看牙髓是否正常 |
I'll give you an anesthetic to relieve the pain, If you feel pain, please tell me | 我将给您注射点麻药来减轻疼痛 |
I'll irrigate to clean the root canal | 我将冲洗根管 |
I'll put a core into the tooth to support it | 我将在牙内放置桩核以起到支持作用 |
I'll put this rubber dam on the teeth to get a dry field | 我将把橡皮障放在牙齿上以便获得干燥的环境 |
I'll seal these grooves with this white plastic material to make them easy to be cleaned | 我将用树脂材料来封闭这些窝沟,使他们容易清洁 |
I'll take an X-ray to confirm the condition of your jaw bone | 我将给您的颌骨拍个 X 线片以了解颌骨内的情况 |
I'll take an X-ray to measure the length of the root | 我将给您的牙齿拍个 X 线片来测量牙根的长度 |
I'll try the denture in and adjust it to fit your mouth | 我将给您试戴义齿然后把它调整到适合您的口腔 |
I'm going to dry the tooth by blowing air on to it | 我将用气枪吹干您的牙齿 |
I'm going to put a cotton roll in your mouth | 我将在您的嘴里放个棉卷 |
I'm going to take the temporary crown off | 我将把暂时冠取下 |
I'm going to try this tray in your mouth. Well, do you feel any pain? | 我将在您的口腔中试个别托盘,您感觉痛吗? |
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long | 很抱歉,让您等了这么久 |
Implantation is the way of the treatment to make a hole on the jaw bone, to put a metal basement and place a kind of denture on it | 种植是一种治疗方法:首先在颌骨体上钻一个洞,然后植入金属牙根,最后在牙根上放上一种义齿 |
Implants are used to replace missing teeth | 种植牙可以替代缺失牙 |
In order to remove the pain, it is necessary to do a root canal treatment | 为了消除疼痛,根管治疗是必需的 |
In the future, your child may need to have his teeth realigned | 以后,您的孩子可能需要正畸治疗 (straightened) |
In the next step, the gums may begin to recede | 下一个阶段牙龈开始退缩 |
Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? | 您明白我说的话吗? |
Is this your first visit to this dental clinic? | 这是您第一次到口腔门诊吗? |
It is better to have a blood test before the extraction | 拔牙前最好有血常规检査 |
It is better to keep milk teeth until their proper exchanging time | 最好能把乳牙保留到替牙期 |
It is better to make a new denture than to repair the old one | 制作一副新义齿较修理旧义齿好 |
It is important to clean and disinfect the root canal in order to save the tooth | 为了保留这颗牙,根管清洗和消毒是很重要的 |
It is important to have regular dental check-ups at least once a year | 每年一次的口腔检査是非常重要的 |
It is necessary to place a core, as the tooth is very weak | 由于患牙非常薄弱,需要放置桩核 |
It is normal for there to have a little bleeding mixed with saliva until the next day | 直到明天口腔里有少量血液都是正常的 |
It is very important to brush all your teeth after every meal, even though they have been sealed | 即使做了窝沟封闭,每餐后刷牙也是非常重要的 |
It takes a long time to complete the orthodontic treatment | 正畸治疗需要很长时间 |
It takes much time to get comfortable condition after implant treatment | 种植治疗后需要一段时间才能达到舒适效果 |
It will be helpful to insert a metal core into the tooth and make a crown after root canal therapy | 经过根管治疗的牙齿最好进行桩冠修复保护患牙 |
It will take about one month for the wound to heal | 伤口完全愈合要一个月时间 |
It will take four visits or one month to be treated | 需要四次复诊或一个月的时间 |
It's absolutely necessary for your child to have regular dental check-ups | 规律的口腔检査对儿童来说非常必要 |
Milk teeth are the best to keep space for the permanent teeth | 乳牙可以很好地为恒牙维持萌出间隙 |
Move your jaw to the right and left | 左右滑动您的下颌 |
Move your jaw to the right and left | 请左右错殆 |
Next time, I want to discuss the treatment schedule with you | 下次复诊时,我想与您讨论治疗计划 |
Now I will polish your teeth to make them smooth | 我将给您的牙齿抛光使牙体表面光滑 |
Now, I will show you how to brush your teeth using this dental model | 现在,我将在模型上向您展示如何刷牙 |
Place the bristles of the brush ninety degrees to the gumline | 刷毛与牙龈缘呈九十度 |
Please move your tongue from side to side | 请您的舌头左右运动 |
Please slide your jaw from side to side | 请从一侧向另一侧滑动下颌 |
Please slide your jaw to the front | 请向前滑动下颌 |
Please slide your jaw to the right while you're biting | 当咬牙时向右滑动下颌 |
Please take your denture out when you go to bed | 睡觉前请拿下义齿 |
Please try to cancel at least twenty -four hours before | 请提前二十四小时取消预约 |
Please turn your head to the left | 请向左转头 |
Please turn your head to the left | 请把头向左转 |
Please turn your head to the right | 请把头向右转 |
Please use your thumb to hold it | 请用您的拇指抵住胶片 |
Probing the pockets is important to evaluate your periodontal condition | 牙周袋的探诊对评价您的牙周状况很重要 |
So, it is important to prevent tooth decay | 这些对预防龋病非常重要 |
Sometimes we have to pull out the teeth for the treatment | 为了正畸治疗,有时我们需要拔除一些牙齿 |
The decay has to be cleaned out by drilling and the tooth has to be filled | 这些腐败的东西必须用牙钻清理干净,牙齿需要充填 |
The decay is very close to the pulp | 龋坏与髓腔非常接近 |
The deep grooves on the back teeth are easy to be decayed | 后牙上的深裂隙容易发生龋坏 |
The filling will be matched to the color of your teeth | 充填物的颜色与您的牙齿色泽相匹配 |
The fluoridated toothpaste helps to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent cavities | 氟化牙膏帮助增强牙釉质和预防龋病 |
The implant has more similar biting functions to natural teeth than removable dentures | 与活动义齿相比,种植牙与天然牙有更相似的功能 |
The nerve seems to be dead from infection | 牙神经因感染已坏死 |
The patient before you is a rather complicated case, l'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour | 您前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,您至少还得等半个小时 |
The purpose is to prevent infections | 这样可以预防感染 |
The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold food for a while | 洗完牙后牙齿会出现对冷热食物敏感的现象 |
The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while | 以后的一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感 |
The toothpaste containing fluoride helps to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent cavities | 含氟牙膏帮助加强牙釉质预防龋齿 |
There are two types of false teeth to replace the lost teeth, one is removable type and the other is fixed type | 牙列缺损和缺失的修复有两种修复缺失牙的方法,一种是可摘活动义齿,另一种是固定义齿 |
This appliance "a space maintainer" is used to hold teeth in place and will prevent from losing the space | 可以用缺隙保持器来维持缺失牙的间隙 |
This is a letter of introduction to the university hospital | 这是给大学附属医院的介绍信 |
This is a prescription, Take it to the pharmacy | 这是您的处方,请到药房拿药 |
This is your pulled out tooth, Would you like to keep your tooth? | 这是您的牙。您愿意保留它么? |
Tiny germs in your mouth change sweets to acid | 你口腔里小的细菌可以把糖变为酸 |
To make a fixed bridge, we have to prepare more teeth tissue to leave more space, compared with making a removable denture | 与可摘义齿相比,固定桥的基牙需要被磨除更多的牙体组织以为修复体留出间隙 |
To make upper and lower full dentures, I'll take impression for study models | 为了制作全口义齿,我将取模灌制研究模型 |
To make your denture stable, I'll grind your teeth a little | 为了义齿的稳定,我将把您的牙磨去一点 |
To provide a clean and dry working field on the tooth, I'll put this rubber dam on your tooth | 为了能获得一个清洁干燥的工作环境,我将给您的牙上放上橡皮障 |
To receive an operation, you must have some examinations | 手术前必须有些检査 |
Today we are going to look at your teeth, and take pictures of them | 今天我们会看看你的牙齿,并且会给它照相 |
Tomorrow I want to irrigate the wound | 明天我将冲洗您的伤口 |
Vibrate the toothbrush horizontally, using gentle pressure to remove the plaque | 水平震动牙刷,用轻微的压力去除牙菌斑 |
Was it sensitive to cold water? | 对冷水敏感吗? |
Was it sensitive to sweet food? | 对甜食敏感吗? |
We are going to adjust the denture a few more times to fit your mouth | 义齿需要调改几次才能适合您的口腔 |
We will be in touch with you in six months to remind you of your appointment by card | 六个月内我们将与您联系提醒您复诊 |
We will wait about four minutes for the anesthetic to take effect | 四分钟左右麻药就会起作用 |
We will wait for the gums to heal before we take the impressions | 待牙龈愈合后我们再取模 |
What seems to be the problem? | 您哪里不舒服? |
What's wrong with you to day? | 您哪里不舒服? |
When did the tooth start to hurt? | 这颗牙什么时候开始痛的? |
When did you feel it difficult to open your mouth? | 您什么时候发现张口困难的? |
When was the last time you went to a dental treatment? | 您最后一次治牙是什么时候? |
When you are not wearing your denture, be sure to keep them in a glass of water, so they will not become too dry | 当您不戴义齿时,请把它放到水里,防止义齿变干 |
When you have bleeding from your gums, you have to brush your teeth properly, especially at the gum margin | 如果您已经有牙龈出血的现象,您应正确刷牙,特别是龈缘区 |
Which speciality do you want to register with? | 您要挂哪个专业的号? |
While eating, please be careful not to bite on your lips or tongue | 当吃东西时,注意别咬到嘴唇和舌头 |
Who introduced this clinic to you? | 谁介绍您来这里的? |
Will you promise to brush your teeth after meals? | 你要保证每顿饭后刷牙。 |
You have to take antibiotics | 你必须服用抗生素 |
You will soon get accustomed to the dentures | 修复后注意事项您会很快适应义齿的 |
Your tooth didn't respond to the test | 您的牙神经已坏死 |