Subject | English | Chinese |
gen. | A delayed flight doesn't bother me. I use the free time to shop in the duty-free shops | 航班延误,我不觉得心烦。正好利用这个时间去免税店购物 |
proj.manag. | A memory chip doesn't work outside the computer | 内存芯片离开电脑是不能发挥作用的 |
met. | A. S. T. M. Tentative Standard ASTM | 美国材料试验协会试行标准 |
met. | A. S. T. M. Tentative Standard ASTM | 试行标准 |
commer. | a ship of 10,000 M/T displacement | 10,000公吨级排水量的船舶 |
econ. | a T-account | T形账户 |
econ. | a T-bill | 短期证券 |
genet. | A +T/G +C ratio A+T/G+C | 比率 |
econ. | a T-man | 美国财政部特派员 |
proj.manag. | All that you have to do is to enter a formula once—you don't need to use the Fill or Copy commands | 您只需输入公式一次、而无须使用"填充"或"复制"命令 |
proj.manag. | "Anybody that starts off as a hedger becomes a gambler and I have taken too many losses from hedging, so I don't do it anymore," he says | 他表示:"任何一个最初以对冲为动机的人、最终都会变成一个赌徒。我在对冲上损失了太多的钱、因此我不会再这么做了" |
shipb. | As a rule we don't allow any discount for this commodity. | 对这种商品我们一般不给折扣 |
genet. | A's and T's method AT | 法 |
met. | A.S.T.M.standard ASTM | 美国材料试验协会标准 |
met. | A.S.T.M.standard ASTM | 标准 |
el.mach. | A-t | 电枢安匝数 |
el.mach. | A-t | 最大安匝 |
el.mach. | A-t | 剩余安匝 |
el.mach. | A-t | 逆向安匝数 |
el.mach. | A-t | 安匝 |
auto. | A/T case | 自动变速器 |
auto. | A/T gear position | 自动变速器档位 |
gen. | At last, we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the village. Don't we need to buy a subway map? | 我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图? |
chem. | A-T tailing | A-T 加尾 |
railw. | A.T.C | 自动列车控制 |
el.mach. | A-t/cm | 安匝/厘米 |
el.mach. | A-t/ft. | 安匝/英尺 |
agric. | A-T/G-C ratio | 碱基对比率 (A = adenine 腺嘌呤,T = thymine 胸腺嘧啶G = guanine 鸟嘌呤, C = cytosine 胞嘧啶) |
el.mach. | A-t/in. | 安匝/英寸 |
dentist. | Avoid exercise and don't take a bath on the day of extraction | 拔牙当天请不要洗澡和运动 |
commer. | B.A.T. Industries Ltd. | 英美烟草工业公司 (1902) |
tech. | bevel weld in a T joint | T 形接头上斜面焊接 |
gen. | can't hold a candle to | M 比不上M |
gen. | can't hold a candle to | M 不能与 M 相比 |
textile | CCC-T-191A | 美国军用标准有关纺织试验的总编号 |
pharm. | clostridium butyricum TO-A, bacillus mesentericus TO-A and streptococcus faecalis T-110 | 酪酸梭菌肠球菌三联活菌 |
commer. | Collection according to different conditions of delivering documents falls into D/P, D/A and D/P, T/R | 依据交单条件不同,托收分为付款交单,承兑交单和凭信托收据借贷三种 |
el.mach. | compensation A-t per pole | 每极补偿安匝 |
IT | Consumer IC.D.A.T.A.Book | 《消费用集成电路特性参考书》 |
commer. | contract with a firm for 1,000 M/T cement | 向某公司订购1,000公吨水泥 |
el.mach. | demagnetizing A-t | 退磁安匝数 |
el.mach. | demagnetizing A-t | 去磁安匝数 |
gen. | Don't be such a bear hog. Why not play some frisbee first? | 别这么贪杯,让我们先玩玩飞盘吧 |
gen. | Don't be such a chicken. Go ask her to dance | 别像个胆小鬼,去邀请她跳舞 |
gen. | Don't clean your teeth at the table, either with your finger or a toothpick, not even with your tongue | 不要在餐桌上剔牙,无论是用手还是牙签,甚至用舌头都不行 |
commer. | Don't judge a thing from the outside | 不要从外表判断事物 |
dentist. | Don't move for a while, please | 请别动,坚持一下 |
dentist. | Don't touch the extraction socket with a finger or tongue as it may lead to further bleeding and infection | 请不要用手指和舌头碰拔牙窝,它可能导致创口出血和感染 |
shipb. | Don't you think a two percent discount is too little? | 2% 的折扣是不是少了一点儿? |
cloth. | Don't you think toe socks are a headache? | 你不觉得五趾袜很麻烦吗? |
auto. | fault code of A/T output terminal | 自动变速器故障码输出端子 |
cloth. | He likes T-shirts with a V-neck | 他喜欢 V 领的T恤 |
gen. | I am calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet | 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西到现在都还没到 |
econ. | I am sorry we can't sell on a long credit basis | 很抱歉,我们不能长期赊账销售 |
gen. | I didn't get you. Will you draw me a map? | 我不太理解你说的,请画张地图给我好吗? |
gen. | I don't feel very well. I think I am a little bit airsick | 我有点难受,可能是有些晕机 |
gen. | I don't have a bank account with an American bank, then I can use my credit card | 我没有美国的银行户头,那我用信用卡吧 |
gen. | I don't have any. But my wife has a handbag | 没有。但是我妻子有一个手提袋 |
gen. | I have a silk dress which I don't think is color-fast. Will the color run in the wash? | 我有一条可能会掉色的丝织连衣裙,水洗会褪色吗? |
gen. | I have been accepted by a U. S. school and issued an I-20. Isn't that enough for a student visa issuance? | 我已被美国学校录取,并有 I-20 表格。难道这不够颁发学生签证的条件吗? |
gen. | I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time | 抱歉这种时候找你 |
gen. | I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
gen. | If my plans don't change, I'll need a room April 14 till April 17 | 按原计划,我需要4月14号到17号的房间 |
econ. | If the reliability of the buyers concerned can't be guaranteed by a reputable bank, I am afraid that we can't accept D/A payment | 如果没有信誉良好的银行担保有关买主的信用,我们不接受承兑交单付款方式 |
gen. | If there isn't any room, we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel | 如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住 |
gen. | If you can't lay your hand on a suite of diamonds, then look for exciting costume jewelry | 如果你买不起钻石,就试试漂亮的人造珠宝吧 |
sport. | If you don't have room to pack a pair of running shoes and live near open fields, barefoot running is better for your bones and form | 如果你没有足够的空间塞进一双跑鞋,而你又住在空旷的地方,赤脚跑步会对你的骨骼和形体更加有好处 |
gen. | If you're not satisfied with the service the maid is providing, don't leave a tip | 如果你对服务员的服务不满意,可以不留或者少留小费 (or reduce the amount you would tip) |
busin. | I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C | 对不起,我们不接受付款交单和承兑交单的付款方式,我们只接受信用证付款 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
gen. | I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
gen. | In Mediterranean countries, if you refrain from touching someone's arm when talking to them or if you don't greet them with kisses or a warm embrace, you'll be considered cold | 在地中海国家,如果你和别人交谈,不愿碰触他们的手臂,或者打招呼时,不亲吻他人,不拥抱他人,那么别人会觉得你冷漠 |
proj.manag. | In other words, broadband doesn't really offer a two-way street | 也就是说、宽带并没有真正地提供双向的网络线路 |
interntl.trade. | International Customs Convention on the A.T.A. Carnet for the Temporary Admission of Goods Brussels, 1961 | 关于准许货物暂时入境的暂时入境证国际关税公约1961 年 |
commer. | It can't be quoted as a precedent | 这不可作为先例加以援引 |
gen. | It's a marvel that he wasn't killed in the car crash | 他在车祸中没死真是万幸 |
gen. | It's because our prices are so good. And this car has a lot of miles on it. But it's in nice shape, isn't it? | 因为我们的价格公道,而且这辆车跑了很多的里程数。但是外观看起来还是不错吧 |
gen. | I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
sport. | Last week I shared these best bodyweight exercises, which are especially good for runners who don't belong to a gym and have very little fitness equipment at home | 上周,我分享了这些以自身体重为阻力的锻炼方法,特别适合那些不去健身房而且家里也几乎没有健身器材的跑步者 |
gen. | Let's hail a cab, so we don't have to ride the subway so late | 我们招一辆出租车好吗?这样就不用这么晚还乘地铁 |
el.mach. | no-load excitation field A-t | 空载励磁安匝 |
el.mach. | no-load field A-t per pole | 每极空载励磁安匝 |
gen. | North Carolina A&T State University | 北卡罗来纳农工州立大学 |
el.mach. | number of A-t per pole | 每极安匝数 |
el.mach. | number of no-load A-t | 空载安匝数 |
gen. | Oh, sorry, I'm afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat | 抱歉,我不能参加今天早晨的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼 |
gen. | OK, I hailed a cab at the market and asked the driver to take me to my hotel. But when I arrived at my hotel, he asked me for 100 dollars, or else he wouldn't let me out of the car | 好的,我在超市叫了辆出租车回酒店。到所住旅店时,他跟我要100美元,不然就不让我下车 |
gen. | People can't resist the temptation at the sight of a pizza | —看见比萨,人们就经不住诱惑了 |
sport. | People often invest in sports equipment and then don,t use them, which means you can find a like-new item for a fraction of the price | 有些人通常投资于康体器材,却并不使用,这意味着你可以仅花一小部分钱就可以买到近乎全新的设备 |
gen. | Please don't forget to tip your server at a restaurant | 请不要忘记在饭店给侍者小费 |
commer. | Please immediately make us a firm offer CIF Hamburg for 1,000 M/T peanut | 请即报1,000公吨花生的实盘,汉堡到岸价格 |
el.mach. | ratio of excitation A-t to gap A-t | 励磁安匝与气隙安匝之比 |
el.mach. | ratio of field A-t to gap A-t | 励磁安匝与气隙安匝之比 |
el.mach. | separately-excited field A-t | 他励磁场安匝 |
gen. | Shouldn? t I conceal the fact that I have applied to immigrant, and that I have a prior visa refusal? | 我是否需要隐瞒我已经申请移民或者曾经被拒签等事实? |
gen. | Sir, if you don't calm down, you might have a stroke yourself | 先生,请保持冷静,否则会中风的 |
gen. | specific optical rotation of a substance at t°C, measured for the D line of the sodium spectrum | 对钠光谱的 D 线测定的、某一物质在 t°C 下的旋光率 |
pharm. | T. A. B Vaccine | 伤寒副伤寒甲乙菌苗 (伤寒副伤寒甲乙菌苗 (typhoid and paratyphoid A,B vaccine) 的别名;生物制品) |
econ. | T. Holden & Son is a corporation organized and existing under the laws of U.S.A.T. | 荷登父子公司是一家根据美国法律组成和运行的有限公司 |
gen. | That is very nice! John, go and bring Elsa from her room. She hasn? t a watch | 那太好了!约翰,去把艾尔莎从她的房间里叫出来。她没有表 |
econ. | The goods haven't arrived because the traffic was interrupted by a snowstorm | 货物未到,因交通被暴风雪阻断 |
footwear | The paper didn't mention the popularity of the 4 inch platform shoes Kim wears, but his oversized shades definitely seem to be a big hit with the women of Hollywood | 这份报纸没有提及金穿着的4英寸厚底鞋的流行,但他超大号的墨镜看起来的确足以和好莱坞的女明星们分庭抗礼 |
econ. | The purchaser doesn't agree to pay such a large sum, so this transaction isn't concluded | 买主不同意支付这样大的金额,所以没有作成这笔交易 |
gen. | The robber is about 180 cm in height, he was wearing a T-shirt and blue trousers. He was running away westward | 抢劫者身高1米80左右,穿着T恤和蓝色裤子,他向西逃跑了 |
econ. | The secretary quit ted because he didn't have a rise in wages | 这位秘书因没有提升工资而辞职 |
proj.manag. | There ain't no such thing as a free lunch | 没有免费的午餐 |
telecom. | There ain't no such thing as a free lunch | 天下无免费午餐网上用语 |
station. | There is a huge range of desk accessories in modern office life, but for sure you haven't seen before desk accessories from concrete | 尽管办公用品花样繁多,但你肯定没见过用水泥做的办公套件 |
footwear | This gives her feet a little more room so her shoes don't start to pinch late in the day | 这让她的双脚有了多余的活动空间,到傍晚的时候就不会感到夹痛 |
gen. | This is a Porsche! But I probably can't afford it. It must be really expensive | 这是保时捷,但是我可能负担不起,一定很贵吧! |
econ. | This is only a makeshift, and can't solve the problem entirely | 这只是权宜之计,不能完全解决问题 |
expl. | T-is a planned forward movement of rock fragments that form the muckpile within the blast zone | 抛掷是破碎岩石在爆炸区内形成爆堆的一种根据计划安排的前向运动 |
gen. | to a T | 不折不扣地 |
gen. | to a T | 恰恰好地 |
econ. | to a T | 丝毫不差的 |
econ. | to a T | 恰好地 |
econ. | to a T | 丝毫不差 |
gen. | to a T | 丝毫不差地 |
econ. | to a T | 恰好的 |
proj.manag. | To delete a symlink, you can just delete the link. Just make sure you don't delete the original file | 要删除符号链接、你只需要删除创建的链接文件就可以了。确保别删除了原始文件 |
el.mach. | total a-t on full-load | 满载总安匝 |
telecom. | transmission loss of a path a-t-b | 半环损耗 |
telecom. | transmission loss of a path a-t-b | 四线终端a,b 点之间的损耗 |
telecom. | transmission loss of a path a-t-b | a-t-b 通道的传输损耗 |
lat. | Triodia fitzgeraldii C.A. Gardner ex N.T. Burb. | 菲茨杰拉德三齿稃 |
genet. | T₄RNA polymerase modification and a subunit change | T₄RNA 聚合酶修饰和 σ 亚基更迭 |
interntl.trade. | T.S.B. A trustee savings banks association | 信托组织储蓄银行协会 |
railw. | V. A. T. paid/unpaid | 增值税已付/未付 |
gen. | volume of a gas at t°C | 气体在 t 温度下的体积 |
econ. | We are very sorry that we can't supply you with a large amount of tinned fruit products as promised | 我方未能履行诺言供应你方大量水果罐头,十分抱歉 |
shipb. | We can't do more than a 2% reduction. | 我们只能减价 2% ,不能再多了 |
gen. | We can't give you a refund for this ticket | 这张票我们不能退钱 |
commer. | We confirm our firm offer by cable of the 20th July regarding 1,000 M/T peanuts F.A.Q. 1993 crop | 兹确认我方七月二十日电报实盘,1,000公吨花生,1993 年产大路货 |
econ. | We haven't received a pertinent reply so far | 我们至今还未收到一个中肯的答复 |
commer. | We shall appreciate it if you make us a firm offer for 1,000 M/T Northeast China Peanut | 如报1,000 公吨华北花生实盘,我方将不胜感激 |
gen. | We won? t be able to guarantee you a room for July 2 nd | 我们不能保证在7月2日给您一个房间 |
econ. | We won't resume offering until your goods come down a little | 你方的货物价格下跌一些,我们将恢复报盘 |
proj.manag. | What do you do if your project doesn't have a spec? | 假如您的项目没有规格说明书、 您该怎么办? |
gen. | Why don't we get a bite to eat? | 我们何不吃点东西? |
wushu. | withdraw a sword in T-step | 丁步回抽 |
econ. | Without evidence in support of the defect we can't make a minute investigation | 没有证明缺点的证据,我们无法详细调査 |
dentist. | You can remove the plaque with a tooth brush and dental floss, but you can't remove the calculus | 您可以用牙刷和牙线清除菌斑,但是清除不了牙结石 |