English | Chinese |
Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now? | 节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗? |
Drive along this street, turn right, turn left, keep straight. OK | 沿着这条街开,右转,左转,一直往前。好的 |
I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really sharp pain | 我起床时还好好的,然后突然间就感到一阵剧痛 |
It's OK. That can happen to the rest of us | 没关系,谁都会发生这种事情 |
Let me see if he's here, hang on. OK? | 我看看他在不在。等一下,好吗? |
No, the sheets will be OK for another night | 不用了,床单还可以再用一晚 |
Not Not OK liquor | 不合格溶液 |
Not Not OK liquor | 次液 |
OK, do you want a full-length or short-length? | 好,要全身像还是半身像? |
OK, here is your tag | 好的,这是您的取物牌 |
OK, I accept your apology for your rudeness | 好吧,我接受你因行为粗鲁向我道歉 |
OK, I hailed a cab at the market and asked the driver to take me to my hotel. But when I arrived at my hotel, he asked me for 100 dollars, or else he wouldn't let me out of the car | 好的,我在超市叫了辆出租车回酒店。到所住旅店时,他跟我要100美元,不然就不让我下车 |
OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately | 好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的 |
OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately | 好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你 |
OK, I will put some premium gasoline | 好的,我去加一些高级汽油 |
OK. I will try her back then | 好的,我到时再试试看 |
OK. I'll look after it | 好的,我会替您照看行李 |
OK, keep calm now. Here comes the driver of the other car. Take my advice, please, for once | 好了,现在保持冷静吧。那辆车的司机过来了。你听我的,就这一次 |
OK, Mr. Wang. Do you have any bags to check? | 好的,王先生,你有什么行李要托运的吗? |
OK, our traffic police will come immediately and make investigation of the scene of the accident | 好的,交警马上就到现场调查处理 |
OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it | 好的。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的 |
OK. That is it. Here is the money | 好,就这么定了,给你钱 |
OK, the breakfast is often an informal meal | 好,早点通常很随意 |
OK, there will be a cab waiting outside in 10 minutes. It will take less than 5 minutes to check out | 好的,十分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等您。退房最多只需五分钟 |
OK, this one has a 30 GB hard disc, 17, 000, 000 pixels and a 3-inch LCD screen | 好,这款相机有30G的硬盘,1700万像素,还有一个三英尺的显示屏 |
OK, we'll look for it. Hold on, please | 好的,我们给您找找,请稍等 |
Take some cold tablets and then have a good rest, OK? | 吃点感冒药,然后休息一下,好吗? |
test OK | 正常 |
That is OK. You are the one who inspire yourself, congratulations to your recovery | 那不算什么,你才是真正激励自己的人,祝贺你康复了 |
We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat OK with you or would you prefer a middle seat? | 靠过道的座位卖完啦,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位? |