English | Chinese |
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? | 我能给史密斯先生留个口信吗? |
Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? | 能否告诉我陈先生何时回来? |
Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? | 可以和布什先生说话吗? |
Excuse me, are you Mr. Li Hua from China? I'm Stewart from American Travel Service | 打扰一下,您是中国来的李华先生吗?我是美国旅行社的斯图尔特 |
fixit =fix it. <> Mr. Fixit | 管杂事的人 |
fixit =fix it. <> Mr. Fixit | 解决困难的人 |
For which dates, Mr. Richard? | 理查德先生,您什么时候需要房间呢? |
Good evening. Mr. Sam. This is the operator speaking. Here is a call by Miss Chen. Would you like to receive it? | 晚上好,萨姆先生。这里是总机,有位陈小姐来电,请问您接听吗? |
Hello. I' d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please | 你好,我想找史密斯先生 |
Hello, Mr. Smith. How are you feeling today? | 你好史密斯先生,今天感觉怎么样? |
I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable. Would you like to speak to anyone else? | 抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话? |
I have something urgent to speak to Mr. Smith, but I forgot his room number | 我有急事找史密斯先生,但我忘了他的房间号码 |
I' m trying to get hold of Mr. Chen. Is he available? | 我想找陈先生,请问他在吗? |
I wonder if you could give Mr. Brown a message for me? | 你能否给布朗先生带个口信? |
I'll just find out for you, sir. Hello, are you still there? Unfortunately, Mr. Chen is not available at the moment. Would you mind holding for one minute? | 先生,我替你找一下。你好,还在吗?很不巧,陈先生现在不在,你介不介意稍微等一分钟? |
I'll put you through to Mr. Johnson | 我帮你接通约翰逊先生 |
I'll switch your call to Mr. Brown | 我把你的电话转给布朗先生 |
Just a second, please. Mr. Brown, here is your bill. Please check | 请稍等。布朗先生,这是您的账单,请您检查 |
May I speak to Mr. Gates? | 请问盖茨先生在吗? |
May I speak to Mr. Green, please? | 请帮我找格林先生接电话好吗? |
Mr. and Mrs. | 夫妻桥牌赛 |
Mr. Bridge | 桥牌长者 |
Mr. Green, may I have your signature, please? | 格林先生,请您签个字,好吗? |
Mr. Olympia Competition | 奥林匹亚先生健美赛 |
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting | 您开会的时候史密斯先生来电话了 |
Mr. Universe | 环球先生 |
Mr. White is talking with the importer about inspecting the goods | 怀特先生正在与进口商就货物检验问题进行洽谈 |
Mr. Yang's house is across the bank | 杨先生的房子就在银行对面 |
Mr. Zhang, I learned that Chinese people have Jiaozi on New Year's Eve. Why? | 张先生,我听说中国人在除夕夜吃饺子。为什么? |
OK, Mr. Wang. Do you have any bags to check? | 好的,王先生,你有什么行李要托运的吗? |
There is no Mr. Qin at that number | 那个号码查无秦先生这个人 |
This is Mr. Roger in room 8808. Mr. Smith will come for this while I am out. Could you hand it to him,please? | 这是8808房间的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生会来。您能帮我把这个交给他吗? |
To I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing, China. The number is 6634-6972, and I want to speak to Mr. Qin | 我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话,号码是6634-6972,找秦先生 |
Yes. You've booked a double room for Mr. and Mrs. Smith from the 11 th to the 14 th | 是的。您为史密斯先生和夫人预订了从11号到14号的双人房间 |