English | Chinese |
a generation of M | 一代 M |
a hole 2m across and 3m deep | 直径 2 米深 3 米的洞 |
Alabama A&M University | 阿拉巴马农业与工程大学 |
Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name | 亚历山大•沃克?抱歉,这里没这个人 |
1 A/m | 1安/米 |
at a depth about 30m below river bed | 在河床以下 30 米深处 |
Bangladesh, for example, is good at exporting hats, having sold $175m-worth to Americans in 2012 | 例如,孟加拉国擅长出口帽子,在2012年对美国出口的帽子价值为1.75亿美元 |
Can I leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? | 我能把行李放在这儿下午走时再来取吗? |
Cindy, help me order because I'm still not very familiar with American cooking | 辛迪,帮我点菜,因为我对美式料理还不太熟悉 |
Could you help me with the bathwater, please? I'm a little tired | 请您帮我放一下洗澡水好吗?我有点累 |
Could you please be a little bit quicker? I'm in a hurry | 你能快一点吗?我赶时间 |
Could you reserve a table for Sunday at 7 :00 p.m. ? | 麻烦订一个位子,周日下午7点要 |
Could you use plastic boxes instead? I'm afraid paper boxes are not strong enough, as the injections are fragile goods | 你们是否可以改用塑料盒装?纸盒恐怕不够结实。针剂属于易脆物品 |
cruising r. p. m. | 巡航每分钟转速 |
Derwent Alerting Abstracts Bulletin, Classified Section M: "Metallurgy" | 德温特分类文摘公报,M 辑:"冶金" (英) |
2,4-dichloro-m, 5-xylenol | 5-二甲苯盼 |
2,4-dichloro-m, 5-xylenol | 2,4-二氯- m |
Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 |
end 3m from | …末端距…3 米 |
Excuse me, are you Mr. Li Hua from China? I'm Stewart from American Travel Service | 打扰一下,您是中国来的李华先生吗?我是美国旅行社的斯图尔特 |
Excuse me, I'm still not sure when the train leaves and which platform I should go to | 打扰一下,我还是不清楚火车什么时候走,我也不知道该到哪个站台 |
Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology | 对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 |
Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2:00 p. m. and you will have about a 30-minute layover before your connecting flight | 421次航班下午2点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有30分钟 |
Good morning, Miss Wang. I'm Jake, I'll be handling your application | 王女士,早上好!我是杰克,负责处理您本次的申请 |
Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it | 您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了 |
Here's my passport. I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York with this bag | 这是我的护照。我准备带着这个包坐中国民航班机去纽约 |
Hi. I'm here for flight 514 returning to Beijing, but the board shows there is a delay. How long of a delay is expected? | 你好。我要乘坐去北京的514号航班。信息牌显示航班延误。不知道要延误多长时间? |
Hi, Max, I'm Molly, and in charge with picking you up | 你好,麦克斯,我是茉莉,负责来机场接你 |
Hmm...Thin, I guess I'm trying to lose weight | 嗯……我想薄的好,我正在减肥 |
Hold on, sir. I'm connecting you with 911 | 请稍等,我帮您打911 |
I' m going downtown, but couldn't find the way. Is it right for me to go in this direction? | 我要去市中心,但是迷路了,往这个方向走对吗? |
I' m going for a trip to New York tomorrow. Whats the weather like in New York? | 我明天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样? |
I' m having trouble hearing you | 我听不太清楚 |
I' m here on business | 我是来这做生意的 |
I' m here on vacation | 我是来这做度假的 |
I' m sorry, but I don't know that name | 对不起,我不认识这个人 |
I' m sorry. I was on another line just now | 对不起,我刚才正在接另一个电话 |
I' m sorry that I have disturbed you | 对不起,打扰了 |
I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility | 很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任 |
I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number | 非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上 |
I' m trying to get hold of Mr. Chen. Is he available? | 我想找陈先生,请问他在吗? |
I plan to stay for about 10 days. I'm just passing through. I am leaving for China | 预计停留约 10 天。我只是过境而已。很快就要动身前往中国 |
I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
I think I'm lost! Could you tell me how to get to Trafalgar Square? | 我想我迷路了!你们可以告诉我怎样才能到达特拉法加广场吗? |
I will attend a conference in Washington, so I'm applying for a business visa | 我要去华盛顿开会,所以我要申请商务签证 |
I'm a department manager. My annual income is about 150, 000 RMB | 我是一名部门经理,我的年收入为15万元人民币 |
I'm addicted to coffee and cheese pudding | 我对咖啡奶酪布丁上瘾了 |
I'm afraid | 对不起 |
I'm afraid | 担心 |
I'm afraid | 恐怕 |
I'm afraid | 大概 |
I'm afraid I can't meet you on the day we'd planned to get together | 很抱歉我无法在预订会面日期与你见面 |
I'm afraid I must cancel for today, so I'll stay with you for only two nights starting tomorrow | 我恐怕得取消今天的订房了,所以我从明天起在贵酒店住两个晚上 |
I'm afraid not. It s overweight. The allowance for the carry-on baggage is 8 kg | 恐怕不行。超重了。随身携带的行李重量为8公斤 |
I'm afraid not. It's overweight. The allowance for the carry-on baggage is 8 kg | 恐怕不行。超重了。免费托运服务携带的行李重量为8公斤 |
I'm afraid that I do not like pineapple and lettuce | 我不太喜欢菠萝萬苣 |
I'm afraid that we don't have any tables open at that time | 很抱歉,那个时段人已经满了 |
I'm afraid that you have to make restitution for all damage you have caused | 恐怕您得对一切损失进行赔偿 |
I'm afraid the cash is not enough to cover the amount. I' d use the credit card | 我怕现金不够付这些费用了,我用信用卡吧 |
I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel | 我们恐怕不能接受这类货币 |
I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel | 恐怕我们酒店不能接受这种货币 |
I'm afraid we cannot be responsible for any damage | 任何损坏破损、渗漏、腐烂我们都不负责 (breakage, spillage, spoilage) |
I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
I'm afraid we're fully booked for that time | 恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了 |
I'm afraid you misunderstood us | 恐怕你误会我们了 |
I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage | 恐怕您得赔偿损失 |
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize that | 我真是抱歉没有意识到 |
I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late | 非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的 |
I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? |
I'm checking out today. Get me the bill, please | 我今天要结账退房,请把账单给我 |
I'm coming to change the pillowcases and sheets | 我来更换枕套和床单 |
I'm doing the veal chops. Have a piece? | 我正在烤小牛排,你来一块? |
I'm getting low on gas | 我的车快没油了 |
I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request | 很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求 |
I'm going for a patter on the porcelain | 我想去一下洗手间 |
I'm going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? | 我马上就要离开了,你可以帮我拿行李吗? |
I'm going to check with the chef | 我去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm going to the supermarket because I need to buy some daily necessities | 我要去趟超市,因为我需要买些日用品 |
I'm going to weigh my luggage. Are there any scales? | 我想把行李过一下磅,有磅秤吗? |
I'm having several friends over for dinner this Saturday. And I was wondering if you have the time to join us | 这周六我约几个朋友吃晚饭。你有时间参加吗? |
I'm here on business | 我是来谈生意的 |
I'm here to apologize to you for everything I've accidentally done to you | 我专程来这里为我对你们无意所做的一切表示道歉 |
I'm hoping to go abroad during the break | 我期待这个假期能出国 |
I'm in a hurry. Can I get on an earlier flight? | 我有急事,能搭上早一点的航班吗? |
I'm in transit to Amsterdam | 我换机去阿姆斯特丹 |
I'm informed that someone has found my handbag | 听说有人找到了我的手提包 |
I'm just browsing | 我只是随便看看 |
I'm leaving today. Can I have my bill settled? | 我今天要走了。可以结账吗? |
I'm looking for a Danish pastry. It's very delicious | 我在找一种丹麦面包,特别好吃 |
I'm looking for some kind of product that can fade freckles | 我想找一款可以淡化雀斑的面霜 |
I'm looking for the Tower of London | 我在找伦敦塔 |
I'm not familiar with Mexican food. Could you recommend something? | 我对墨西哥菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下? |
I'm not feeling very well now. I have caught a cold | 我现在感觉不是很好,我感冒了 |
I'm not so concerned about how the car is equipped. I just want to make sure it is comfortable to drive | 我不介意轿车的装备。我只是想确定这辆车开着舒服 |
I'm not surprised to hear that the cafeteria food isn't that great | 听说自助餐厅的食物不够好,我并不惊讶 |
I'm on a diet | 我正在节食 |
I'm planning to ask you for a reduction | 我希望价格能够降一些 |
I'm quite satisfied with your job performance | 我对您的工作表现很满意 |
I’m really positive that this bookcase has all the features you have always wanted | 我确信这个书柜有各种你所要的特征 |
I'm really sorry, but now the double rooms are fully booked | 非常抱歉,但现在双人间都订满了 |
I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee? | 我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我 |
I'm Smith. I've booked a single room with a bay window on the 20th of this month | 我是史密斯。我预订了本月20号的一个带飘窗的单人间 |
I'm so excited to attend a typical Chinese concert | 能聆听一场典型的中国音乐会,我真是太激动了 |
I'm so sorry for the errors in the work. Please give me a couple of days to check it up again | 我对工作中的错误感到很抱歉,请给我几天时间再检查一遍 |
I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather | 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备 |
I'm sorry for forgetting about our appointment | 彳艮抱歉我忘了我们的约会 |
I'm sorry for that | 非常抱歉 |
I'm sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now | 非常抱歉。我马上去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm sorry I have dialed the wrong number | 对不起,我打错了 |
I'm sorry I have the wrong number | 抱歉我打错电话 |
I'm sorry. I suppose there is a mistake indeed. I only stayed here for three nights, not four | 对不起,我想确实有个错误。我只住了三个晚上,不是四个 |
I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number | 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了 |
I'm sorry. late because of rainstorm | 不好意思,我因为暴风雨来晚了 |
I'm sorry. Our bank doesn't negotiate foreign checks | #不起,我们银行不兑换国外支票 |
I'm sorry, sir. The line is busy now. Could you please call back later? | 对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再拨 |
I'm sorry, sir. The phone is restricted. I can't get through | 对不起,先生。房间电话未挂好,转不进去 |
I'm sorry, sir. We re not allowed to disclose our guest's room number | 对不起,先生。我们不可以透露客人的房号 |
I'm sorry the number? s engaged | 对不起这个号码占线 |
I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here | 对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的 |
I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation | 对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作 |
I'm sorry to hear that. Shall I get you a doctor, sir? | 我很抱歉听到此事,先生。要我帮您叫位医生吗? |
I'm sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 dollars for the bloodstains on your bed linen | 我很遗憾的告诉您,对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100美元的特别洗涤费 |
I'm sorry to tell you that I have scalded a hole on the carpet when I smoked | 非常抱歉地告诉您,我在吸烟时不小心将地毯烫了一个洞 |
I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
I'm sorry. We don't have connecting double rooms, but we have large adjoining rooms | 对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间 |
I'm sorry. We don't have saunas in our hotel, but we have massage service | 对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务 |
I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation in your name | 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录 |
I'm sorry you are on the Cash Only Lane | 我很抱歉你现在是在只收现金的结账通道上 |
I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one | 对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费 |
I'm sorry. You can't try these hats on as they are easy to get dirty | 对不起,这些帽子都不能试戴,因为容易脏 |
I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience | 对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉 |
I'm the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you | 我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我 |
I’m the sales manager of Audi. This is one of our newest hi-tech vehicles | 我是奥迪公司的销售经理,这是我们公司最新的高科技汽车 |
I'm thinking a cruise on Lake Burley Griffin might be rather nice | 游格里芬湖应该很有意思 |
I'm through. Please take these things away | 我吃完了,请端走这些东西 |
I'm traveling alone | 我和家人来旅行 |
I'm traveling alone | 我一个人来这儿旅行 |
I'm trying to catch the travel agency | 我想与旅行社联系 |
I'm trying to find a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Can you recommend some to me? | 我想买对耳环配我的项链,你能给我推荐一下吗? |
I'm under the weather | 我不舒服 |
I'm very fond of fried prawn meat | 我非常喜欢煎龙虾肉 |
I'm very fond of wearing leather shoes | 我非常喜欢穿皮鞋 |
I'm very fond of white stewed fish | 我很喜欢吃白绘鱼 |
I'm very interested in this except the price | 我彳艮喜欢这个东西,但是价钱不太合适 |
I'm very sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef immediately | 非常抱歉。我马上去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm very sorry. I can't hear clearly. Could you call it again? | 对不起,因线路问题我听不清您说话,请重新打一次好吗? |
I'm wondering if I could reapply. Do I have to wait three to six months before reapplying | 我想知道我是否还能再次申请签证。我需要等三到六个月才能再次申请吗? |
In most restaurants, after 8 p. m. or so, all the coffee is decaf because no one wants to clean two different coffeepots | 在大多数餐馆,大概8点之后,所有的咖啡都是脱咖啡因的咖啡,因为没有人愿意洗两种不同的咖啡壶 |
in the name of M | 为M的缘故 |
in the name of M | 替M |
in the name of M | 代表M |
it is just 15m from one pole to another | 从一杆到另一杆距离正好15m |
it wants 3cm of 2m | 两米差三厘米 |
It's Murray Luo. M-U-R-R-A-Y, L-U-O | 我叫莫瑞・罗,M-U-R-R-A-Y,L-U-O |
I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
1kg•m | 1千克•米² |
lift a weight by5m | 把一重物吊起 5 米 |
lkA/m | 1千安/米 |
3M | 明尼苏达矿业及制造公司美 |
M-course | M 形航线 |
m-cresol | 间甲酚 |
M-type backward-wave amplifier M | 型返波放大管 |
M-type backward-wave oscillator M | 型返波振荡管 |
My dear, I'm afraid that I cannot visit you in New Zealand. I was refused by the visa officer | 亲爱的,我不能来新西兰看你了,我被拒签了 |
My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry | 我的英文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉 |
My pleasure. I'm sorry you've got to leave us | 不客气。很遗憾你要走了 |
Nice to meet you. I'm the tour leader from American Youth Travel Service | 很高兴见到你,我是美国青年旅行社的旅游团领队 |
Officer, I'm not from around here. How do I pay the fine? | 警官,我不是本地人。我要怎么缴罚款呢? |
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. When would you like to reschedule it for? | 噢,这很不幸。您想要改签到什么时候呢? |
Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked for that week | 对不起,那星期我们酒店的客人相当多 |
Oh, I'm sorry. We're heavily booked today | 对不起,今天我们酒店的客人相当多 |
Oh, oh, Madam. I' m afraid you have the wrong number | 哦,哦,夫人,恐怕您是拨错电话了 |
Oh, sorry, I'm afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat | 抱歉,我不能参加今天早晨的会议了。昨晚我嗓子疼 |
Oh, thank you. But you see, I'm having some friends over | 噢,谢谢,但你看见了,我有一些朋友过来聚聚 |
Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end | 我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销 |
phlyctena m. | 小水疱 |
Prairie View A&M University | 普雷里维农业与工程大学 |
Texas A&M International University Laredo | 德克萨斯农业与工程国际大学拉瑞多 |
Texas A&M University System | 德克萨斯农业机械大学 |
the cutting speed is stated in linear terms, as a speed stated in r. p. m. is, by itself, meaningless | 切削速度是用线速度来表示的,因为用每分钟的转数来表示的速度本身是没有意义的 |
The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk | 您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任 |
the ship is 25m long and 7m across | 这船25米长,7米宽 |
The shirt is all right. I like the style, but I'm not sure about the color. Do you have that in other colors? | 这件衬衫还不错,我很喜欢这个款式,但是颜色我不太喜欢,还有别的颜色吗? |
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan | 这是要带去台湾的纪念品 |
This is the peak season. I'm sorry, but could you call us again later on this week? We may have a cancellation | 现在是旺季,很抱歉,您这周晚些时候再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订 |
trust N with M | 把 M 委托给〔托付给〕N |
We are due in Paris at 7:30 p. m. local time, but we're going to London as the weather in Paris is bad | 原定于当地时间下午 7:30 到达,但是我们要迫停伦敦,巴黎天气很糟糕 |
We are interested in your flannel, but I'm wondering about the price. How much will you possibly offer us? | 我方对贵方法兰绒面料很感兴趣,我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方出什么价? |
We have Flight CA981 on Monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight CA981 on that day | 下周一我们有国航 CA981次航班。请稍等,让我查一下是否还有座位。非常抱歉 CA981次航班机票已经订完 |
Well, of course, in that case the airline will pay you compensation. But I'm sure we'll find it | 当然,如果找不到,航空公司会赔偿,但我们相信能找到 |
What? s for dinner? I'm hungry | 晚饭吃什么?我好饿呀 |
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi directly to the cinema. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,需要一部直接到电影院的出租车。麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗? |