English | Chinese |
Advance Reservations. Can I help you? | 这里是预订处。要我为您效劳吗? |
Advance Reservations, may I help you? | 这里是预订部,您有什么事情吗? |
All pizzas come with cheese and tomato sauce. I love cheese | 所有的比萨都有奶酪和番茄酱,我喜欢吃奶酪 |
Although I've never worked in fine chemistry companies, the two-year experience in a pharmaceutical company has made me a qualified customer service representative who can meet the high standards | 虽然我没有在精细化工公司的工作经历,但在制药公司的两年使我成长为优秀的客户服务代表 |
Although some of my suits are custom-made, I prefer to buy clothes off the racks | 虽然我的一些衣服是定制的,但我更愿意买现成的 |
At a busy bar, I was standing there waiting for service, and got none | 在一个繁忙的酒吧,我站在那等着侍者来招待我,结果没人来 |
At a corner of the room stood a corner cabinet in which I could always find some food | 屋子的一角立着一个角柜,在那里我总能找到一些吃的东西 |
By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if it is possible | 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间 |
C.I.F.&C.I. | 到岸加佣金及利息价格 |
C.I.F.C.&I. | 到岸加佣金及利息价格 |
Cindy, help me order because I'm still not very familiar with American cooking | 辛迪,帮我点菜,因为我对美式料理还不太熟悉 |
Could I add flavors to it? | 能加些其他味道到里面去吗? |
Could I borrow a hair dryer? | 我可以借用一下吹风机吗? |
Could I change my reservation from the 11 th to the 13 th? | 能不能把11号的预订改为13号? |
Could I have a route map and a timetable? | 我可以拿一份路线图和时刻表吗? |
Could I have some extra napkins? | 我可以另外要一些餐巾吗? |
Could I have your keys, please? | 请把您的房门钥匙交给我好吗? |
Could I have your order number? | 能告诉我你的订单号吗? |
Could I know who has found my bag and brought it here? I want to give my personal appreciation to him or her | 我能知道是谁发现并把它送来的吗?我想向他她当面致谢 |
Could I see your baggage claim tag, please? Thank you. You were on Flight 304 from San Francisco, right? | 请让我看看您的行李标签。谢谢。您是从旧金山搭的304航班,对吗? |
Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? | 可以和布什先生说话吗? |
Could you help me with the bathwater, please? I'm a little tired | 请您帮我放一下洗澡水好吗?我有点累 |
Could you please be a little bit quicker? I'm in a hurry | 你能快一点吗?我赶时间 |
Could you please tell me which bus I should take to go downtown? | 请问我到市商业区应该乘哪路车? |
Could you tidy up the bathroom first? I have just taken a bath, and it's in a mess | 可以先整理一下浴室吗?我刚刚洗浴过,里面一团糟 |
Could you use plastic boxes instead? I'm afraid paper boxes are not strong enough, as the injections are fragile goods | 你们是否可以改用塑料盒装?纸盒恐怕不够结实。针剂属于易脆物品 |
Couldn't be worse. I spent almost the same time in the airport as I spent on the plane | 糟透了,在机场待的时间都跟在飞机上待的差不多了 |
Do I have to go to the embassy in person? | 我需要亲自去大使馆吗? |
Do I have to make a reconfirmation? | 我需要再次确认机票吗? |
Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? | 换乘地铁还要付费吗? |
Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? | 我得付烟酒税吗? |
Do I have to pay extra for drinks? | 饮料要另外付费么? |
Do I have to reserve a seat? | 我一定要预订座位吗? |
Do I have to show my ticket to get my bags? | 领取行李要出示机票吗? |
Do I need to get through complex procedures before obtaining my visa? | 在拿到签证前,需要经过复杂的手续吗? |
Do I need to print all the pages of the DS-160? | 我需要将DS-160表格的所有内容都打印出来吗? |
Do I need to provide any kind of document before applying for a visa? | 申请护照前需要提供材料吗? |
Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 |
Do you think I need to buy a digital SLR? | 你认为我有买数码单反的必要吗? |
Excuse me, I thought it was a unon-stop flight".Why did the plane stop here? | 打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这儿了? |
Excuse me. I want to convert 200 U. S. dollars into euros | 打扰一下,我有200美元需要换成欧元 |
Excuse me, sir , but I don't think that will be enough | 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够 |
Excuse me, sir! I'm very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology | 对不起,先生。非常抱歉菜上晚了。 我这儿有些喝的供您享用,是免费的,以表达我们的歉意 |
Excuse me, sir. I noticed that the astray on the table was broken. Do you know how it happened? | 打扰一下,先生。我发现桌上的烟灰缸摔碎了,您知道是怎么回事吗? |
for all I know | 说不定 |
for all I know | 就我们所知,也 |
for all I know | 也未可知 |
for all I know | 据我所知 |
for anything I know | 据我所知 |
for aught I care | 我才不管〔不在乎〕呢 |
for aught I know | 也许 |
for aught I know | 据我所知 |
for aught I know | 亦未可知 |
Forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you | 对不起。我不是有意要冒犯你的 |
Front Desk. Can I help you? | 前台,需要我为您服务吗? |
Front Desk. May I help you? | 前台。需要我为您服务吗? |
Great, I like authentic British food | 太好了,我喜欢地道的英国菜 |
Great! I will follow | 太好了,就照你说的办 |
Great idea! I like authentic Chinese food | 太好了。我喜欢地道的中国菜 |
he gave me what I wanted | 他把我所需要的给了我 |
he has ten books, I have as many | 他有十本书,我也有同样多 |
He is not available right now. But I can leave him a message | 他现在没有时间。我可以给他留话 |
he lives ten miles from where I am living | 他住在离我住处十英里的地方 |
Hello, Bobby. It seems that I cany t arrive at your home by 12 o'clock. I do apologize for the inconvenience I brought to you. It was me to blame | 嗨,芭比,12 点我似乎无法到达你家。给你带来不便我感到很抱歉,这是我的错 |
Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please? | 你好,我想找一下李小姐 |
Hello, I'd like to check in, please | 您好!我想入住贵酒店 |
Hello. I' d like to reserve a standard triple room | 你好,我想订个标准三人间 |
Hello. I' d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please | 你好,我想找史密斯先生 |
Hello, I have made a reservation for the 1st of June, and now I'm afraid I have to cancel it | 您好,我预订了6月1日的房间,恐怕现在不得不取消了 |
Hello , may I please speak to Marry? | 你好,我可以和玛丽通话吗? |
Hello, sir. I booked my flight on the Internet. How can I confirm the information? | 先生,您好!我在网上订了机票,要怎么确认信息呢? |
Hello, Sir, my grandpa wants to visit Australia, but he doesn't speak English. May I assist him with his visa application? | 先生,你好! 我的外公想要去澳大利亚玩,但是他不会说英语。我能帮他填写这张申请表吗? |
Hello. This is Mrs. Charles. I' d like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please? | 你好,我是查尔斯夫人。我想买辆新车,你能给我介绍一款新车吗? |
Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need? | 你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗? |
Hello, which way should I go? | 您好,请问我该怎么走? |
He's not available right now. Can I take a message? | 他不在,我可以帮你传话吗? |
Hi. I'm here for flight 514 returning to Beijing, but the board shows there is a delay. How long of a delay is expected? | 你好。我要乘坐去北京的514号航班。信息牌显示航班延误。不知道要延误多长时间? |
Hi, Lily! I will go to the U. S. this summer. What should I do to complete my DS-160 application online? | 莉莉,我这个暑假准备去美国玩儿,我应该怎样完成网上的 DS-160申请表? |
Hi, Max, I'm Molly, and in charge with picking you up | 你好,麦克斯,我是茉莉,负责来机场接你 |
Hi, nice to meet you. How shall I pronounce your name, please? | 你好,见到你很高兴。请问你的名字怎么读? |
Hi, Sir! I have applied for a U. K. visa. How can I know if I am refused? | 先生,你好!我申请了英国签证,怎样才能知道自己是否被拒签? |
Hi, Vicky! I have good news! I got my visa. I cannot believe the visa interview was so short! | 维姬,你好!我有好消息。我拿到签证了。真不敢相信,面签时间那么短! |
Hold on for just a second, so I can grab a pen and paper | 稍等一下,让我拿下纸笔 |
Hold on, please. I'll check her schedule. You can meet with Ms. Carling at 10:00 tomorrow | 请稍等,我查一下她的日程。您明天10:00可以会见卡玲女士 |
Hold on please. I'll connect with our Advance Reservations | 请稍等一下,我给您接预订部 |
Hold on, sir. I'm connecting you with 911 | 请稍等,我帮您打911 |
How can I extend my visa? | 怎样申请签证延期? |
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? | 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机的柜台? |
How can I get to the nearest souvenir shop? | 最近的纪念品店怎么走? |
How can I make an international call? | 请问国际电话怎么打呢? |
How can I make it up to you? | 我要怎样才能补偿你? |
How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! | 怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了 |
How do I draw money for my own use then? | 那么我如何提钱给自己用呢? |
How do I fill out this form? | 我要怎么填这张表呢? |
How do I get the manufacturer's warranty? | 我如何能得到厂家的质量保证呢? |
How exactly should I go through the entry formality? | 究竟该如何办理入境手续呢? |
How many pieces of luggage should I transport? | 我需要搬运几件行李? |
How many ports do I call at on our passage to New York? | 去纽约一路上要停靠几个港口? |
How many tables shall I arrange? | 请问我们应该安排多少张桌子呢? |
How much do I need to pay to you? | 我需要赔偿多少钱呢? |
How much do I owe you? | 多少钱? |
How much should I offer as the tip? | 我应该给多少小费? |
How much tip should I give to the longshoreman? | 我应该给装卸工人多少小费? |
How much will these jewels be altogether? Please send it to my address, I'll pay the messenger on delivery | 这些珠宝总共多少钱?请送到我的住处来,我把钱给送货员 |
how should I know | 我怎么会知道呢 |
How will I know where to get my luggage? | 我怎么知道到哪里取行李? |
I assure you that is not likely to happen. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Department concerned releases them | 我向您保证不会发生这种情况。我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,相关部门才会放行 |
I assure you that s not a problem. What is your full name, please? | 当然了,没问题。请问您全名是什么? |
I beg to acknowledge the receipt of your letter | 来函已收到 |
I beg to inform you that... | 谨通知… |
I beg you pardon? | 能请你再说一遍吗? |
I bought the bangle in Thailand. What do you think of it? | 我在泰国买了这只手镯,你觉得怎么样? |
I bought this belt here yesterday. Can you punch a new hole in the belt for me? | 我昨天在贵店买了这条皮带,你能帮我在皮带上打个新孔吗? |
I broke my arm | 我手臂骨折 |
I broke my denture | 我弄坏了假牙 |
I certify | 兹证明… (that) |
I could not wait until I could really purchase such kind of very manoeuvrable car | 我真是迫不及待地想要购买这种操纵灵活的小轿车了 |
I couldn't see the side mirror | 我不能看到侧后视镜 |
I cut my finger. It's bleeding | 我切伤手指,流血了 |
I'd like this eau de cologne, but I can't find my wallet. I had my American Express Card and passport in it | 我想买这瓶科隆香水,但是找不到我的皮夹了,里面有美国运通卡和护照 |
I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water, it might shrink otherwise | 我想这件毛衣应放在冷水中用手洗,否则它会缩水的 |
I'd like to get some travel brochures. Please send them to my room shortly | 我想要些旅行手册,尽快送到我房间吧 |
I dare say | 可能 |
I dare say | 恐怕 |
I dare say | 大概 |
I dare say | 我想 |
I dare swear | 我确信 |
I didn? t expect it to taste so good | 没想到居然这么好吃 |
I didn't eat anything | 我根本就没吃 |
I didn't get you. Will you draw me a map? | 我不太理解你说的,请画张地图给我好吗? |
I didn't have my checkbook with me, so I paid in cash | 我没带支票簿,就用现金结账了 |
I do beg your pardon for the mistake I've made | 请您一定原谅我所犯的错误 |
I do not doubt but what the data is reliable | 我不怀疑这数据是可靠的 |
I do not follow you | 我不明白你的意思 |
I do not know but what I shall go | 不妨 |
I do not know but what I shall go | 说不定我还会去呢 c 没到不…的程度 |
I do not know how matters stand | 我不知道情况怎样 |
I dont like to have to bring this up, but we found that this is necessary | 我也不想给你说这些,但我们认为有必要告诉你 |
I enjoy the mild soothing aroma rising from the tea cup to my nostrils | 我喜欢闻清茶淡淡的、沁人心脾的清香 |
I enjoyed the row on the lake very much | 我很喜欢乘船游览这个湖 |
I fell in upon her yesterday | 我昨天意外地遇到了她 |
I fell nauseous. I've been vomiting | 我恶心,还不停地吐 |
I fell sick I've been vomiting | 我恶心,还不停地吐 |
I felt like Cinderella being told I would not go to the ball | 我觉得自己就像被禁止参加舞会的灰姑娘 |
I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really sharp pain | 我起床时还好好的,然后突然间就感到一阵剧痛 |
I felt so silly of myself to giggle in front of my British friends | 我觉得我真是太傻了,竟然在英国朋友面前傻笑 |
I forgot the license plate | 车牌号我记不清了 |
I get spooked from ghost stories and scary movies | 我被鬼故事和恐怖电影吓着了 |
I got a nasty cut on my foot while playing on the beach | 我在海滩上嬉耍时脚上割了个很大的口子 |
I got stuck in traffic again | 我又遭遇堵车了 |
I got stuck in traffic again. There was a terrible traffic jam near the Wal-Mart intersection | 堵车了。 沃尔玛那个路口堵得厉害 |
I got these mugs as freebies at the supermarket | 我这些马克杯是超市给的赠品 |
I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca | 我猜想这卡萨布兰卡有很多破碎的心 |
I guess you will have to go to the embassy in person and talk to the officers there | 我认为你需要亲自去向使馆官员咨询 |
I had a stomach problem one time after I ate some snacks | 一次吃完小吃以后,胃就有问题 |
I had braised oyster with spinach and cheese for lunch, washed down with white wine | 我中午吃了菠菜乳酪焗生蚝,配的是白葡萄酒 |
I had to pay customs duty on my new camera | 我必须给新照相机交关税 |
I hear that you have an Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening | 听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏 |
I hope everything turns out well | 希望一切安好 |
I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time | 抱歉这种时候找你 |
I hope so, but I still feel a bit nervous | 希望如此吧,但是我仍然感到紧张啊 |
I hope you haven t invited any vegetarians | 但愿你没请素食的人 |
I hope you will get well as soon as possible and back to work | 我希望您早日康复,重返工作岗位 |
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each | 我希望给我10张面额为100美元的旅行支票 |
I insist that we pay this meal respectively | 我坚持这顿饭AA制 |
I it depends upon whether the material is stiff enough | 我不知道〔可疑的是; 这取决于〕这材料的刚度是否够大 |
I it is doubtful whether the material is stiff enough | 我不知道〔可疑的是; 这取决于〕这材料的刚度是否够大 |
I know a place called Price Club. They have great deals occasionally | 我知道个叫“优特价俱乐部”的购物中心,有时他们会有大促销 |
I know it for a fact | 我知道这是真的 |
I know what this is worth | 我知道这东西值多少钱 |
I know you have a lot of experience when it comes to going abroad. What should I do? | 说到出国,你应该有很多经验,我应该做些什么? |
I know your products have a good reputation. But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? | 我知道你方产品信誉很好,但是万一发生重量不足或质量不合格怎么办呢? |
I lay fast asleep on the couch, which was as soft as down, and did not wake until late in the morning | 我在软如绒毛般的长沙发椅上睡着了,一直睡到早晨很晚才醒来 |
i-layer | 无杂质层 |
i-layer | 固有电导层 |
I left my bag here, but it was gone when I came back | 我把包放在这,但是回来就不见了 |
I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? | 我要看一看他是否在。请问我该告诉他谁打来的? |
I'll see if he's in | 我看看他在不在 |
I loved this tapestry because it had perfect symmetry of art | 我喜欢这条挂毯,因为它非常艺术性的对称 |
I'm addicted to coffee and cheese pudding | 我对咖啡奶酪布丁上瘾了 |
I'm afraid | 恐怕 |
I'm afraid | 对不起 |
I'm afraid | 担心 |
I'm afraid | 大概 |
I'm afraid I can't meet you on the day we'd planned to get together | 很抱歉我无法在预订会面日期与你见面 |
I'm afraid I must cancel for today, so I'll stay with you for only two nights starting tomorrow | 我恐怕得取消今天的订房了,所以我从明天起在贵酒店住两个晚上 |
I'm afraid that I do not like pineapple and lettuce | 我不太喜欢菠萝萬苣 |
I'm afraid that we don't have any tables open at that time | 很抱歉,那个时段人已经满了 |
I'm afraid that you have to make restitution for all damage you have caused | 恐怕您得对一切损失进行赔偿 |
I'm afraid the cash is not enough to cover the amount. I' d use the credit card | 我怕现金不够付这些费用了,我用信用卡吧 |
I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel | 我们恐怕不能接受这类货币 |
I'm afraid this currency is not accepted in our hotel | 恐怕我们酒店不能接受这种货币 |
I'm afraid we cannot be responsible for any damage | 任何损坏破损、渗漏、腐烂我们都不负责 (breakage, spillage, spoilage) |
I'm afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead? | 我们恐怕没有空余的套间了,您介意改订双床间吗? |
I'm afraid we're fully booked for that time | 恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了 |
I'm afraid you misunderstood us | 恐怕你误会我们了 |
I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage | 恐怕您得赔偿损失 |
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize that | 我真是抱歉没有意识到 |
I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late | 非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的 |
I'm checking out now, and I'd like to get a taxi to the airport. Could you get one for me, please? | 我现在要退房,并且需要一部计程车到机场。麻烦你帮我叫一辆,好吗? |
I'm checking out today. Get me the bill, please | 我今天要结账退房,请把账单给我 |
I'm coming to change the pillowcases and sheets | 我来更换枕套和床单 |
I'm doing the veal chops. Have a piece? | 我正在烤小牛排,你来一块? |
I'm getting low on gas | 我的车快没油了 |
I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request | 很高兴我们可以接受您延长住宿的要求 |
I' m going downtown, but couldn't find the way. Is it right for me to go in this direction? | 我要去市中心,但是迷路了,往这个方向走对吗? |
I'm going for a patter on the porcelain | 我想去一下洗手间 |
I' m going for a trip to New York tomorrow. Whats the weather like in New York? | 我明天要到纽约去游玩,那儿的天气怎么样? |
I'm going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? | 我马上就要离开了,你可以帮我拿行李吗? |
I'm going to check with the chef | 我去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm going to the supermarket because I need to buy some daily necessities | 我要去趟超市,因为我需要买些日用品 |
I'm going to weigh my luggage. Are there any scales? | 我想把行李过一下磅,有磅秤吗? |
I'm having several friends over for dinner this Saturday. And I was wondering if you have the time to join us | 这周六我约几个朋友吃晚饭。你有时间参加吗? |
I' m having trouble hearing you | 我听不太清楚 |
I'm here on business | 我是来谈生意的 |
I' m here on business | 我是来这做生意的 |
I' m here on vacation | 我是来这做度假的 |
I'm here to apologize to you for everything I've accidentally done to you | 我专程来这里为我对你们无意所做的一切表示道歉 |
I'm hoping to go abroad during the break | 我期待这个假期能出国 |
I'm in a hurry. Can I get on an earlier flight? | 我有急事,能搭上早一点的航班吗? |
I'm in transit to Amsterdam | 我换机去阿姆斯特丹 |
I'm informed that someone has found my handbag | 听说有人找到了我的手提包 |
I'm just browsing | 我只是随便看看 |
I'm leaving today. Can I have my bill settled? | 我今天要走了。可以结账吗? |
I'm looking for a Danish pastry. It's very delicious | 我在找一种丹麦面包,特别好吃 |
I'm looking for some kind of product that can fade freckles | 我想找一款可以淡化雀斑的面霜 |
I'm looking for the Tower of London | 我在找伦敦塔 |
I'm not familiar with Mexican food. Could you recommend something? | 我对墨西哥菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下? |
I'm not feeling very well now. I have caught a cold | 我现在感觉不是很好,我感冒了 |
I'm not so concerned about how the car is equipped. I just want to make sure it is comfortable to drive | 我不介意轿车的装备。我只是想确定这辆车开着舒服 |
I'm not surprised to hear that the cafeteria food isn't that great | 听说自助餐厅的食物不够好,我并不惊讶 |
I'm on a diet | 我正在节食 |
I'm planning to ask you for a reduction | 我希望价格能够降一些 |
I'm quite satisfied with your job performance | 我对您的工作表现很满意 |
I’m really positive that this bookcase has all the features you have always wanted | 我确信这个书柜有各种你所要的特征 |
I'm really sorry, but now the double rooms are fully booked | 非常抱歉,但现在双人间都订满了 |
I'm satisfied with your products. As you're from Bolivia Import and Export Corporation, could you help us find a forwarder to transport the goods to Qingdao Port directly and advise us the related fee? | 我对你们的产品很满意。既然你是玻利维亚进出口公司的职员,能否帮忙找代理直接给我们运输到青岛港?将会产生的费用也请你告诉我 |
I'm so excited to attend a typical Chinese concert | 能聆听一场典型的中国音乐会,我真是太激动了 |
I'm so sorry for the errors in the work. Please give me a couple of days to check it up again | 我对工作中的错误感到很抱歉,请给我几天时间再检查一遍 |
I' m sorry, but I don't know that name | 对不起,我不认识这个人 |
I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather | 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备 |
I'm sorry for forgetting about our appointment | 彳艮抱歉我忘了我们的约会 |
I'm sorry for that | 非常抱歉 |
I'm sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now | 非常抱歉。我马上去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm sorry I have dialed the wrong number | 对不起,我打错了 |
I'm sorry I have the wrong number | 抱歉我打错电话 |
I'm sorry. I suppose there is a mistake indeed. I only stayed here for three nights, not four | 对不起,我想确实有个错误。我只住了三个晚上,不是四个 |
I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number | 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了 |
I' m sorry. I was on another line just now | 对不起,我刚才正在接另一个电话 |
I'm sorry. late because of rainstorm | 不好意思,我因为暴风雨来晚了 |
I'm sorry. Our bank doesn't negotiate foreign checks | #不起,我们银行不兑换国外支票 |
I'm sorry, sir. The line is busy now. Could you please call back later? | 对不起,先生。电话占线,请您稍后再拨 |
I'm sorry, sir. The phone is restricted. I can't get through | 对不起,先生。房间电话未挂好,转不进去 |
I'm sorry, sir. We re not allowed to disclose our guest's room number | 对不起,先生。我们不可以透露客人的房号 |
I' m sorry that I have disturbed you | 对不起,打扰了 |
I'm sorry the number? s engaged | 对不起这个号码占线 |
I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here | 对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的 |
I'm sorry. This bank note is damaged smeared, so we couldn't help you to exchange it. This is the rule of our hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation | 对不起,这张纸币有破损污迹,我们无法为您兑换。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解并配合我们的工作 |
I'm sorry to hear that. Shall I get you a doctor, sir? | 我很抱歉听到此事,先生。要我帮您叫位医生吗? |
I' m sorry to inform you of this, but this is our responsibility | 很抱歉通知您,但这是我们的责任 |
I'm sorry to tell you that I have scalded a hole on the carpet when I smoked | 非常抱歉地告诉您,我在吸烟时不小心将地毯烫了一个洞 |
I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription | 对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 |
I'm sorry. We don't have any single room left. Would you like a double room? | 对不起,我们没有剩余的单人间了,双人间可以吗? |
I'm sorry. We don't have connecting double rooms, but we have large adjoining rooms | 对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间 |
I'm sorry. We don't have saunas in our hotel, but we have massage service | 对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务 |
I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation in your name | 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录 |
I'm sorry you are on the Cash Only Lane | 我很抱歉你现在是在只收现金的结账通道上 |
I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one | 对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费 |
I'm sorry. You can't try these hats on as they are easy to get dirty | 对不起,这些帽子都不能试戴,因为容易脏 |
I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience | 对于给您带来的不便,我深感抱歉 |
I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number | 非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上 |
I'm the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you | 我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我 |
I’m the sales manager of Audi. This is one of our newest hi-tech vehicles | 我是奥迪公司的销售经理,这是我们公司最新的高科技汽车 |
I'm thinking a cruise on Lake Burley Griffin might be rather nice | 游格里芬湖应该很有意思 |
I'm through. Please take these things away | 我吃完了,请端走这些东西 |
I'm traveling alone | 我和家人来旅行 |
I'm traveling alone | 我一个人来这儿旅行 |
I'm trying to catch the travel agency | 我想与旅行社联系 |
I'm trying to find a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Can you recommend some to me? | 我想买对耳环配我的项链,你能给我推荐一下吗? |
I' m trying to get hold of Mr. Chen. Is he available? | 我想找陈先生,请问他在吗? |
I'm under the weather | 我不舒服 |
I'm very fond of fried prawn meat | 我非常喜欢煎龙虾肉 |
I'm very fond of wearing leather shoes | 我非常喜欢穿皮鞋 |
I'm very fond of white stewed fish | 我很喜欢吃白绘鱼 |
I'm very interested in this except the price | 我彳艮喜欢这个东西,但是价钱不太合适 |
I'm very sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef immediately | 非常抱歉。我马上去和厨师核对一下 |
I'm very sorry. I can't hear clearly. Could you call it again? | 对不起,因线路问题我听不清您说话,请重新打一次好吗? |
I'm wondering if I could reapply. Do I have to wait three to six months before reapplying | 我想知道我是否还能再次申请签证。我需要等三到六个月才能再次申请吗? |
i or me | 人家 |
I plan to stay for about 10 days. I'm just passing through. I am leaving for China | 预计停留约 10 天。我只是过境而已。很快就要动身前往中国 |
I planned to enlarge this picture | 我计划放大这张照片 |
I really enjoy my stay here | 我在这儿住得很开心 |
I really feel so bad about my disease | 我对自己的病感到糟糕透了 |
I really have to get to Paris by this evening. Would you please try to find any other available flight? | 我真的必须今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他的班机好吗? |
I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you | 真心希望我们再次相遇,期待收到你的消息 |
I really like the blue sea of Seychelles | 我真的很喜欢塞舌尔的蓝色海洋 |
I really need this suitcase. All my clothes are in it | 我真的需要这个行李箱。我的衣服都在里面呢 |
I remember him fetching you lemonade | 我记得他给你拿了柠檬汽水 |
I reserved a room for a foreign guest three days ago, but now the foreign guest won't be able to come, so I'm afraid I have to cancel the reservation | 我三天前为一位外国客人预订了一个房间,但现在这位外国客人不能来了,所以我恐怕不得不取消预订 |
I saw him when they carried him into the ambulance. It happened so fast! The van came around the corner and crashed right into the side of the bus | 当他被抬上救护车的时候我看到他了。事情发生得太快了! 一辆客货车拐过弯来直接撞向了公共汽车的一侧 |
I saw yesterday that they rent windsurfers at the beach. I want to rent one | 昨天,我看到海滩上有人租冲浪板,我想租一个 |
I see a red light off our bows | 我看见船头有红光 |
I see. Jiaozi symbolizes fortune | 我知道了,饺子代表财富 |
I see, sir. I'll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please? | 明白了,先生。我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写? |
I see. So you were forced to give in, right? | 我明白了,你被迫给他钱了,是吗? |
I see. Thank you for these tips | 我知道了,谢谢你的建议 |
I send you herewith | 兹附上 |
I should say | 大概 |
I should say | 也许 |
I should say | 我认为 |
I should say | 我想 |
I should say good shrimp meat really hits the spot | 好虾仁吃起来确实很过瘾 |
I should think you are mistaken | 我倒是以为你错了 |
I started feeling kind of sick last night after dinner, but this morning the pain got really bad! Then I just doubled over | 昨晚晚饭过后我就开始有点不舒服,今早疼痛加剧,然后我就疼得直不起腰来了 |
I strolled in Paris and went to Versailles Palace | 我在巴黎街头闲逛并去了凡尔赛皇宫 |
I submit | that…我认为 |
I suggest a light meal | 我建议您吃点清淡的食物 |
I suggest fried sausage with mushroom | 吃蘑菇炒香肠吧 |
I suggest mushroom soup first. Soup can stimulate your appetite | 我推荐先来蘑菇汤。汤可以刺激一下你的食欲 |
I take it you are wrong | 我以为你错了 |
I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later" | 我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨” |
I trust you will track down the mugger | 我相信你们会抓到罪犯的 |
I twisted my knee | 我扭了膝盖 |
I venture to say that | 我敢冒昧地说 |
I was going to cash it at hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates | 我本来打算在酒店兑换的,但是我一个朋友说银行的兑换率会更低一点 |
I was going to cash them at hotel | 我原准备在酒店兑换的 |
I was just wondering if many Chinese people take their leftover food home from a restaurant | 我想知道中国人在饭馆吃完饭之后,会不会把没吃完的东西打包带回家 |
I was not on site when the experiment began | 实验开始时我不在现场 |
I was tempted by the dessert menu | 甜食菜单馋得我垂涎欲滴 |
I was thinking maybe we could go out to dinner tonight | 晚上能一起岀来吃饭吗? |
I was very disappointed with the central heating in my room. It was freezing all night | 我房间的供暖系统太让我失望了,我整晚都很冷 |
I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport | 我想知道是否有人捡到护照交到这里了 |
I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner with me tonight | 晚上能一起出来吃饭吗? |
I went grocery shopping and prepared for a barbecue shopping, complete with ribs and chicken | 我去杂货店买了肋骨和鸡肉,准备办烧烤会 |
I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two more days | 我想知道是否可以让我在这多住两天 |
I wonder if you and your husband can join us | 不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光? |
I wonder if you could give Mr. Brown a message for me? | 你能否给布朗先生带个口信? |
I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service | 不知道你们宾馆是否有叫早服务 |
I wonder where the impurities came from | 我纳闷这些杂质是从哪里来的 |
I wonder whether the material is stiff enough | 我不知道〔可疑的是; 这取决于〕这材料的刚度是否够大 |
I wonder whether this is done or not | 这熟了吗? |
I wonder whose notebook this is | 我不知道这是谁的笔记本 |
If I buy more than one, will you reduce the price? | 要是我多买一点能便宜点吗? |
If I buy the gold necklace in your shop, could I have it cleaned or repaired in my country? | 如果我在你们店买了黄金项链,回国后能清洗或修理吗? |
If I find any cuts or scraps on their bodies I apply healing ointment to their wounds | 如果在他们身上看到了任何的伤痕,我就用药膏涂在上面 |
if I only knew | 要是我知道的话多好 |
If my plans don't change, I'll need a room April 14 till April 17 | 按原计划,我需要4月14号到17号的房间 |
If not, I'll send someone down to get one from the pharmacy | 如果没有,我马上派人到药店买一个过来 |
If you have a vacant seat, please let me know. I would like to change my seat | 如果有空位,请通知我。我想换座位 |
If you need more room or comfort, I recommend the full-size car | 如果你想要空间更大或更舒服的车,我推荐大型轿车 |
It feels like I don't even have taste buds anymore | 我感觉我的味觉已经麻木了 |
It is urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? | 我有急事,能否告诉我她的手机号码? |
It's a pleasant and productive trip for me. You have left me a great impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our friendship will last forever | 对我来说,这是一次愉快而颇有裨益的旅行。你给我留下了很好的印象,我被你的热情深深感动了。我觉得我们的友谊会天长地久 |
It's infuriating! I have to be in Tokyo by six | 真气人!我得在6点以前到达东京 |
It's my negligence. I beg your pardon | 我疏忽了,请您原谅 |
It's my pleasure. Why don't you check in? I'll see to the heavy luggage | 我很乐意帮忙。你去办登记手续吧。我会看着大件行李的 |
It's ridiculous! I can get to places faster by bike than by car now! | 现在你如果要去一个地方,骑自行车比开车快多了。这简直荒唐! |
It's too crowded here. Let me settle up. I'll meet you outside the supermarket | 这儿太挤了,我来付账,然后到外面找你 |
John, I provided all the materials required, but they refused my application | 约翰,我准备好了所有需要的材料,但还是被拒了 |
Journal of the Chemical Society, Perkin Transactions, I: "An International Journal of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry" | 化学会志, 帕尔金汇刊,第 I 辑: "有机与生物有机化学"英 |
Let's see. Yes, I have the address and telephone number here | 让我看一下,是的,我这里有地址和电话号码 |
may I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
May I have a look at that set of hairpins, please? | 让我看一下那套发卡好吗? |
May I move the things on your desk so that I can dust it? | 为了清洁书桌,我可以移动您桌子上的物品吗? |
May I suggest you try the king prawn? The chef recommends it | 我向您推荐厨师特选扒大虾. |
May I take something out of it? There's an overcoat I can carry by hand | 我能拿些东西出来吗?我有一件可以手拿的大衣 |
Mr. Green, may I have your signature, please? | 格林先生,请您签个字,好吗? |
Mr. Zhang, I learned that Chinese people have Jiaozi on New Year's Eve. Why? | 张先生,我听说中国人在除夕夜吃饺子。为什么? |
Much better, thank you! I can sit straight today. The acupuncture is really great | 好多了,谢谢你,今天我可以坐直了,针灸真的很棒 |
Mum, I need to go pee | 妈妈,我想尿尿 |
My credit card has been stolen. I need to cancel it | 我的信用卡失窃了,我要取消信用卡 |
My current situation is quite urgent, since I got my leukemia relapse this time | 目前我的情况非常紧急,因为这次我是白血病复发。 (recurrence, 小贴士: sign 是医生或者其他人观察到的某种事实或者特征。medical sign 是医生在体检 (physical examination)过程中发现的某种医学事实或者特征。当然,也可能医生与病人都注意到了某种状况,那么它可以既是 symptom 也是 sign。比如,疼痛 (pain )只能是 symptom, 因为医生无法感受到病人的疼痛;而血细胞数量值只能是 sign, 因为病人无法感知。不要混淆 sign 和 indication, 后者是使用某种治疗方法的根据,在中文中似乎也翻译为“症状”。) |
My dear, I'm afraid that I cannot visit you in New Zealand. I was refused by the visa officer | 亲爱的,我不能来新西兰看你了,我被拒签了 |
My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry | 我的英文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉 |
My flight just arrived late, and I need to know what to do | 我搭乘的航班晚点了,我想知道是什么情况 |
My handbag was lost. Could I have it registered? | 我的手提包丢了,我可以做一个登记吗? |
My name is Bill Richard calling from the International Trading Company. I' d like to reserve rooms for my group | 我是国际贸易公司的比尔•理查德。我想为我的团队预订房间 |
My name is Jack. I should be booked there for three nights starting today | 我叫杰克,本来是要从今天起订房三天的 |
My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service Manager? | 我是朗西•史蒂文斯,请你们的客户服务部经理接电话,好吗? |
My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room | 我离开时发现我的首饰不见了 |
My pleasure. I'm sorry you've got to leave us | 不客气。很遗憾你要走了 |
My skin is very sensitive. Do you have trial samples that I can try first? | 我的皮肤很敏感,你们有试用品让我先试用一下吗? |
My stomach is in knots, and I couldn't follow you | 我的胃在绞痛,我跟不上您 |
My visitor visa is rejected! I don't understand! | 我的旅游签证被拒了,我搞不明白为什么! |
Next week is my mother's birthday. I want to buy some gold jewels | 下个星期是我妈妈的生日,我想给她买些黄金饰品 |
Nice to meet you. I'm the tour leader from American Youth Travel Service | 很高兴见到你,我是美国青年旅行社的旅游团领队 |
No, and I haven't done anything out of the ordinary | 没有,而且我没有做什么不正常的 |
no, I haven't | 是的,我还没有读过 |
No, I prefer jellied eels | 不了,我想吃鳝鱼冻 |
No. I really need to talk to him personally | 不,我真的需要亲自跟他说 |
No, I want a Champagne Cocktail, too | 不了,我也要香槟鸡尾酒 |
No. It is not necessary. I will add it to your bill | 现在不必了,我可以给您加到房费中去 |
No problem, don't forget I've been living there for three years | 好啊,别忘了我可是在那里待了三年啦 |
No problem. I will arrange it for you | 没问题,我这就给您安排 |
No, thanks. They're labelled already. I hope they're not overweight | 不了,谢谢,已经贴上标签了,希望它们不会超重 |
No, there aren't any buses. But it is not far. And I have my car at the door of the hotel! | 不,没有。不过离这儿不远。我把车开到旅馆门口了 |
Not necessary. I have got some medicine in the minibar | 没有必要,我已经从小酒吧里取了些药吃 |
Officer, I'm not from around here. How do I pay the fine? | 警官,我不是本地人。我要怎么缴罚款呢? |
OK, I accept your apology for your rudeness | 好吧,我接受你因行为粗鲁向我道歉 |
OK, I hailed a cab at the market and asked the driver to take me to my hotel. But when I arrived at my hotel, he asked me for 100 dollars, or else he wouldn't let me out of the car | 好的,我在超市叫了辆出租车回酒店。到所住旅店时,他跟我要100美元,不然就不让我下车 |
OK, I have taken down your statement. We will start the investigation immediately | 好,我已经记录下来了。我们会马上展开调查的 |
OK. I'll look after it | 好的,我会替您照看行李 |
OK. I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately | 好了,到时间办登记手续啦。如果遇到困难,我们会及时帮助你 |
OK, I will put some premium gasoline | 好的,我去加一些高级汽油 |
OK. I will try her back then | 好的,我到时再试试看 |
On Sunday I always stroll along the Hamoa Beach | 星期天我常在哈默阿海滩散步 |
Once outside, Eli and I jumped around him like Indians around a bonfire, pleading him to take us to the movies | 一出来,我和伊莱就像印第安人围着篝火那样在他的周围跳跃着,央求他带我们去看电影 |
Please forgive me. I really didn't mean that | 请原谅,真的不是那个意思 |
Please hurry up. I have to leave soon | 快点,我得马上走 |
Please sign them again on the back. May I see your passport, please? Thank you. That's 50 dollars. Please count it to make sure it's correct | 请您在支票后面再签个字。我能看一下您的护照吗?谢谢。一共是50美元,请您点清钱数 |
Please stop and wait till I take a picture of the Waterloo Bridge | 请停车等我照一张滑铁卢大桥照片 |
Please tell him I have received his gift. Thank him for the lovely bracelet | 请转告他我已经收到他的礼物了,谢谢他送我这么可爱的手镯 |
Please tell him I would like to buy the car on the TV commercial | 请转告他我想要买电视广告上的汽车 |
Please wait a moment. I'll arrange it for you | 请稍等,我马上给您安排 |
1 prefer to pay my own way so that I'll not feel indebted at all | 我乐意分摊,这样才不会总感到欠人情 |
Probably. I ordered my lunch about 35 minutes ago. But you see it hasn't arrived yet | 也许吧。我 35 分钟前点了午餐,但你看,现在还没有来 |
Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: "Journal of Systems & Control Engineering" | 机械工程师学会会报,I 辑: "系统与控制工程杂志"英 |
Reservationist Shelly's speaking. May I help you? | 预订员雪莉为您服务,请问有什么可以帮到您? |
Right then I felt a piercing pain in my chest and then I fell asleep | 突然我感到胸口一阵刺痛,然后就昏睡了过去 |
Room service. May I help you? | 这里是客房送餐服务。有什么可以效劳的? |
Room service. What can I do for you? | 这里是客房部。请问有什么需要为您做的呢? |
Room Service. What can I do for you? | 客房服务部,能为您效劳吗? |
Separate, please. And I'd like a breakdown of the bill | 分开结吧,还有账单要细分一下 |
Should I let him foot the bill or share the expenses among us? | 我该让他掏钱还是我们 AA 制呢? |
Should I reapply after I have been refused? | 我被拒签后还应该再申请吗? |
Should I use a travel agent or other advisors to help me apply? | 我可以找一个旅行社或者其他咨询机构帮我申请吗? |
Sir, can I see your ticket please? | 先生,您的票呢? |
Some of you are aware that I really enjoy seeing movies whenever I get the chance | 你们之中有些人已经知道了,我只要有机会就会享受看电影的乐趣 |
Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment? | 发生了一些急事。我们的约会能不能延期? |
Sounds fatty. I'll skip that | 感觉腻,我还是不吃那个了 |
Tell me how much it will be, and I can tell you if it's okay | 请告诉我需要多少钱,我再看看是否合适 |
The approved I-20 is just one piece of information the interviewing officer must consider when deciding whether a visa may be issued. Student visas may be refused if it appears that the applicant's primary purpose of travel is not to attain an education | 被批准的 I-20 表格只是签证官决定是否颁发签证要考虑的因素之一。如果申请人的总体情况显示其赴美的主要目的不是学习,那他的学生签证申请就可能被拒 |
The best two sights were the London Eye and Stonehenge, which I was really looking forward to seeing | 最好的两个景点是巨石阵和伦敦眼。两者都是我期待已久之地 |
The best way I found to stop the cramp is to stand up and keep your foot flat, then push your ankle back and your knee forward | 我发现阻止抽筋最好的办法就是站起来,保持脚平放,然后向后推你的踝关节,向前推你的膝关节 |
The British Embassy, please. I have to be there by10 | 我去英国大使馆,10点之前赶到那里 |
The doctor ordered that you should stay in bed for several days, and if you feel any shortness of breath, please let me know, and I will tell the doctor | 医生说,您应该卧床休息些日子。如果您感到气急,请告诉我,我会转告医生的 |
The embassy must be closed now. Do I need to report it to the police? | 大使馆一定关门了,我需要报警吗? |
The emotion that you feel is a kind of mental disease. I know the cure | 你感受的情感是一种心理疾病,而我知道治疗它的方法 |
The first thing that comes to mind when I think about France is wine | 想到法国,脑子里出现的第一件东西就是葡萄酒 |
The food served was very strange. I couldn't eat most of the dishes | 上的菜非常奇怪,大多数菜我都不能吃 |
The fruits I like are out of season in winter | 我喜欢的水果冬天就过季了 |
The genuineness and amount of the cash should be checked as soon as you get it. I'm afraid we bear no responsibilities for that after you leave the Front Desk | 您应该当时检验核对现金的数量与真伪,因为现金一旦离开前台我们将不再担负任何责任 |
The glass is broken due to my carelessness. I will pay for it | 由于不小心我打碎了这个杯子,我会赔偿的 |
The nature of my job requires me to dress smartly, so I wear skirt suits, with blouse, usually fairly sheer tights and heels | 工作性质要求穿戴整洁,所以我通常穿套裙、衬衫和高跟鞋 |
The officer said that I don't have strong ties. What does that mean? | 签证官说我没有牢固约束力•那是什么意思? |
The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I could not get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside | 房间的隔音设备太差了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。外面整晚都在施工 |
The shirt is all right. I like the style, but I'm not sure about the color. Do you have that in other colors? | 这件衬衫还不错,我很喜欢这个款式,但是颜色我不太喜欢,还有别的颜色吗? |
The shooting in Jeju Island is now almost completed, and I will be returning to Seoul to start new shooting | 现在济州岛的拍摄部分差不多快完成了,就要回首尔进行新的拍摄了 |
The trip is the greatest one I have, and the guide picked us up by herself | 这次旅行是我最棒的一次旅行,导游亲自去机场接机 |
The water closet is blocked. When I flashed it was overflowed | 抽水马桶堵住了,一冲水水就冒出来了 |
The water tap drips all night long. I can hardly sleep | 水龙头一整夜滴水,我几乎无法入睡 |
This dress fits me perfectly. I will take it | 这条裙子非常适合我,就要这件了 |
This dress is just what I want. It's so amazing! It matches my necklace so well! | 这条裙子正是我喜欢的,太漂亮啦,跟我的项链也特别相配! |
This is a Porsche! But I probably can't afford it. It must be really expensive | 这是保时捷,但是我可能负担不起,一定很贵吧! |
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan | 这是要带去台湾的纪念品 |
This is Barbara in room 209. I'd like to order breakfast,please | 我是209房的芭芭拉。我想要订份早餐 |
This is Mr. Roger in room 8808. Mr. Smith will come for this while I am out. Could you hand it to him,please? | 这是8808房间的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生会来。您能帮我把这个交给他吗? |
this is the very key for that lock, I lost it in this very room | 这正是那把锁的钥匙,我就是在这房间里把它弄丢的 |
Those silk scarves are lovely. Can I see the red and yellow ones? | 那些丝巾真漂亮,我能看看红色和黄色的吗? |
Wait a moment, please. I will transfer it for you | 请稍等,我将为您转接 |
Waiter, may I have a receipt? | 服务员,能给我开张收据吗? |
We are interested in your flannel, but I'm wondering about the price. How much will you possibly offer us? | 我方对贵方法兰绒面料很感兴趣,我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方出什么价? |
We are through with our meal. Could I have the bill, please? | 我们吃完了。请把账单拿来好吗? |
Well, I think that we are going to have to get you to an emergency room right away | 好的,我认为我们要马上把你送到急救室去 |
We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could | 我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴! |
What can I get for you? | 请问您要喝点什么? |
What can I get you for dessert? | 点心吃点什么? |
What do I owe you? | 一共要付多少钱? |
What exactly should I do with the foreign exchange certificates left with me? | 如果外汇兑换券用不完该怎么办? |
What happens to my chauffer bookings if I change? | 如果我进行了更改,我预订的专车服务会怎么样? |
What if I overdraw? | 如果透支了怎么办? |
What if I want to have my clothes washed? | 要是我想洗衣服该怎么办? |
What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it | 万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定 |
What? s for dinner? I'm hungry | 晚饭吃什么?我好饿呀 |
What shall I wear to a cocktail party? | 我穿什么去酒会呢? |
What should I do if the visa application has been refused? | 签证申请被拒后,我应该做些什么呢? |
What should I do with the dirty dishes? | 这些脏的盘子怎么办? |
What time do I check in at the airport? | 我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续? |
What toe ring should I buy? | 我应该买什么样的脚戒? |
What's the number I gave you, operator? | 接线员,我给你的号码是多少? |
Which way do I go the Medical Department? | 内科怎么走? |
Would you bring me some bandages? I cut my finger. Please try to hurry | 能给我送一些绷带吗?我把手割伤了,麻烦您快点 |
Would you cash these traveler's checks, please? I need ten-dollar bills, please | 请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?请给我十元一张的 |
Would you hold the line, please? I will find out his number for you | 请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码 |
Would you please seal your bag properly ? I'll place a fragile sticker on the bag ? | 您能妥善封好您的包吗?我会在行李上贴上易碎标签 |
Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word | 我想是打错了。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了 |
Yeah. It's really convenient. All the theaters and shopping malls are within walking distance. Well, I gotta go. I'll get in touch with you soon | 是的,城里很方便。所有的电影院和购物中心都很近。我回头再和你聊吧 |
Yeah, my wife likes that one, too. Personally, I prefer action movies | 是呀,我老婆也喜欢那部电影。我个人比较喜欢动作片 |
Yes, but I think we can get it free at the subway station | 是的。但我想在地铁车站可能拿到免费的 |
yes, I do | 是的,我会如果对方问话采用否定方式,而回答是肯定的,仍用 yes,这与汉语习惯相反 |
yes, I have | 不,我读过了/或 |
Yes. like some. Please don't overfill the coffee. I want some room for milk | 好的,来一些,不过咖啡不要太多,还想放些牛奶 |
Yesterday afternoon, I arrived at Lyon. Then I called a taxi to the Sheraton Hotel. After that, when I put my luggage in order, I found my handbag missing. I supposed I lost it in the taxi | 昨天下午到达里昂,然后叫一辆出租车到了喜来登酒店,当我收拾行李时,发现手提包不见了,我估计是丢在出租车上了 |
You are right. I like fish actually | 对,实际上我喜欢吃鱼 |
You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast | 如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。我正想下去吃早饭呢 |
You can fill in this lost property report, and I'll keep my eye out for it | 你来填张失物登记表,我会替你留意的 |
You must pay for the damages. It is a hotel regulation. I do hope you understand | 您必须赔偿损坏物品。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解 |
you said "I shall go" | 你说过你会去的 |
You sit here and I'll go and get the food | 你在这里坐,我去拿食物 |
You've mentioned that you plan to attend a meeting. May I see the official invitation letter? | 你提到说要去参加会议,我能看下你的官方邀请函吗? |