Subject | English | Chinese |
gen. | alert to do | 留心做 |
gen. | All right. Do you want thin or thick crust? | 好的。你要薄的还是厚的? |
gen. | all we need do is increase the charge | 我们只需要增加电荷 |
gen. | all you need do is press a switch, and the motor starts | 只要按一下开关,发动机就开动了 |
gen. | any time will do | 什么时候都行 |
gen. | any tool will do | 任何工具都行 |
gen. | Before you do anything, you have to collect information about U. S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each | 在开始申请之前,你需要搜集关于美国移民签证和非移民签证的相关申请要求 |
gen. | begin to do the job | 开始做这件工作 |
gen. | Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, plants, or food in here? | 请把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?你有没有带什么礼物、植物或食品来这里? |
gen. | did he do it himself? | 这是他自己干的吗 |
gen. | did you do it yourself | 这是你自己做的吗 |
gen. | Dieting is OK, but we all have to eat. Do you want to get a bite with me now? | 节食可以,可我们都是要吃饭的。你现在想跟我一起去吃点儿东西吗? |
gen. | do M a bad turn | 拆M的台 |
gen. | do M a bad turn | 给M帮倒忙 |
gen. | do a film | 摄制影片 |
gen. | do a good job | 工作干得好〔不好〕 |
gen. | do M a good turn | 帮 M 的忙 |
gen. | do a job on... | 对…做点工作 |
gen. | do a miracle | 创造奇迹 |
gen. | do a sum | 做算术题 |
gen. | do a sum | 计算 |
gen. | Do-AII | 多用机床 |
gen. | do all in one's power | 竭尽全力 |
gen. | do all one can | 尽力 |
gen. | do an experiment in | 对…做实验 |
gen. | do an experiment in | 做…实验 |
gen. | do an experiment on | 对…做实验 |
gen. | do an experiment on | 做…实验 |
gen. | do an experiment upon | 对…做实验 |
gen. | do an experiment upon | 做…实验 |
gen. | do an experiment with | 对…做实验 |
gen. | do an experiment with | 做…实验 |
gen. | do an injury to | 加害于 |
gen. | do away with | 消除 |
gen. | do away with | 撤销 |
gen. | do away with | 免除 |
gen. | do away with | 消〔废,破,免〕除 |
gen. | do away with | 除〔弃〕去 |
gen. | do away with | 解决 |
gen. | do away with | 结束 |
gen. | do away with | 除掉 |
gen. | do be careful | 请务必当心 |
gen. | do one's best | 尽 〔竭〕力 |
gen. | do one's very best to + inf | 尽量 |
gen. | do one's very best to + inf | 鼓足干劲 |
gen. | do one's very best to + inf | 尽全力 |
gen. | do one's bidding | 照办 |
gen. | do one's bidding | 照命令做 |
gen. | do one's bit | 尽自己的本分 |
gen. | do brown | 使…上当 |
gen. | do brown | 欺骗 |
gen. | do sb.'s business | 要某人的命 |
gen. | do sb.'s business | 处置某人 |
gen. | do business with | 与…来往〔做买卖〕 |
gen. | do by | 对付 |
gen. | do by | 被对待 |
gen. | Do children pay the same application fee as adults? | 孩子和成人申请费相同吗? |
gen. | do sb. credit | 证明某人具有某种才能〔品质〕 |
gen. | do sb. credit | 为某人增光 |
gen. | do credit to | M 为 M 增光 |
gen. | do one's daily stint | 做每日指定〔分配,派定,定额〕的工作 |
gen. | do damage | 破坏 |
gen. | do destruction to | 使…毁灭 |
gen. | do destruction to | 对…造成破坏 |
gen. | do duty | 扮演…角色 (as) |
gen. | do duty | 起 …作用 (as) |
gen. | do duty | 担任…职务 (as) |
gen. | do duty for | 代替〔充作,当作〕…之用 |
gen. | do everything in one's power | 竭尽全力 |
gen. | do everything to | 千方百计 (+ inf.) |
gen. | do everything to | 想方设法 (+ inf.) |
gen. | do evil | 作恶 |
gen. | do execution | 产生强烈印象 |
gen. | do execution | 正中 |
gen. | do execution | 使人神魂颠倒 |
gen. | do execution | 奏〔见〕效 |
gen. | do one's exercises | 做作业 |
gen. | do figures | 计算 |
gen. | do five copies | 复制五份 |
gen. | do for | 够…用 |
gen. | do for | 对…有效 |
gen. | do for | 毁掉 |
gen. | do for | 代替 |
gen. | do for | 设法弄到 |
gen. | do for | 照料 |
gen. | do for | 适合于 |
gen. | do sth. for the best | 好心 |
gen. | do sth. for the best | 番好意 |
gen. | do ... good | 对…有用 (Jo) |
gen. | do ... good | 对…有效 (Jo) |
gen. | do...good | 对…有益用,效 |
gen. | do ... good | 对…有好处 (Jo) |
gen. | Do-group | 循环语句组 |
gen. | do hard work | 干活 |
gen. | do do no harm | 对…有 无害 (to) |
gen. | do do no harm | 对…产生不产生危害 (to) |
gen. | do harm | 有害 |
gen. | do homage to | 服从 |
gen. | do homage to | 向…致敬 |
gen. | do honour to | 对…致敬意 |
gen. | do honour to | 尊敬 |
gen. | Do I have to go to the embassy in person? | 我需要亲自去大使馆吗? |
gen. | Do I have to make a reconfirmation? | 我需要再次确认机票吗? |
gen. | Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? | 换乘地铁还要付费吗? |
gen. | Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? | 我得付烟酒税吗? |
gen. | Do I have to pay extra for drinks? | 饮料要另外付费么? |
gen. | Do I have to reserve a seat? | 我一定要预订座位吗? |
gen. | Do I have to show my ticket to get my bags? | 领取行李要出示机票吗? |
gen. | Do I need to get through complex procedures before obtaining my visa? | 在拿到签证前,需要经过复杂的手续吗? |
gen. | Do I need to print all the pages of the DS-160? | 我需要将DS-160表格的所有内容都打印出来吗? |
gen. | Do I need to provide any kind of document before applying for a visa? | 申请护照前需要提供材料吗? |
gen. | do... into French | 把…译成法文 |
gen. | do it how you can | 你尽可能做做看 |
gen. | do it like this | 照这样做 |
gen. | do it ten times over | 把它重复做十遍 |
radio.amat. | do it yourself | 自己动手 |
gen. | do its work | 起作用 |
gen. | do its work | 有效 |
gen. | do-it-yourself | 为业余爱好者使用或装配而设计的 |
gen. | do-it-yourself | 自制的 |
gen. | do-it-yourself | 万事不求人的 |
gen. | do-it-yourself | 自己动手的 |
gen. | do justice to... | 照片酷似 |
gen. | do justice to... | 给…以公道的评价 |
gen. | do justice to... | 公平〔妥善〕处理 |
gen. | do one's level best | 尽最大努力 |
gen. | do one's level best | 尽最大的努力 |
gen. | do one's level best | 尽全力 |
gen. | do one's level best | 竭尽全力 |
gen. | do manual labour | 从事体力劳动 |
gen. | do morning exercises | 做早操 |
gen. | Do my shirt and my blue jeans go well together? | 我的衬衫和牛仔裤相配吗? |
gen. | do not | 勿 |
gen. | do not | 别 |
gen. | do not care a dime | 毫不在乎 |
gen. | do not deign to + inf. | 不屑于 (做) |
gen. | do not do | 不要 |
gen. | do not doubt but | 不怀疑 |
gen. | do not doubt but that | 相信 |
gen. | do not doubt but that | 不怀疑 |
gen. | do not doubt but that | 不怀疑 |
gen. | do not expect | 想不到 |
gen. | do not have time to + inf. | 来不及做 |
gen. | do not load | 无负载 |
gen. | do not load | 未装入 |
judo. | Do not move! | 裁判用语原姿势暂停! |
gen. | Do not pack valuables, such as cash, credit cards, jewelry or expensive electronics in a suitcase that you will check with the airline | 切勿把现金、信用卡、珠宝及昂贵电子产品等贵重物品放在航空公司托运的行李箱内 |
gen. | do not really | 不太 |
gen. | do not regard the question | 与这个问题无关 |
gen. | do not signify | 没有什么关系 |
gen. | Do not stand on the forbidden area | 请远离站立禁区 |
gen. | do not stick at scruples | 不犹豫〔迟疑〕 |
gen. | do not think twice about | 断然予以… (+ ing) |
gen. | do not think twice about | 忘掉 (+ ing) |
gen. | do not think twice about | 忽视 (+ ing) |
gen. | do not think twice about | 对做某事不再考虑 (+ ing) |
gen. | do not want | 不要 |
gen. | Do not wear conspicuous jewelry and carry excessive amount of money, which may make you a target of crime | 不要戴贵重珠宝和大量现金,以防被不法分子盯上 |
gen. | do not you know? | 你不知道吗? |
gen. | do-nothing | 懒惰的人 |
gen. | do-nothing | 无所作为的人 |
gen. | do-nothing | 什么也不做的人 |
gen. | do one a favour | 答应…请求 |
gen. | do one a favour | 帮…忙 |
gen. | do oneself justice | 发挥自己的能力 |
gen. | do or to handle something | 办 |
gen. | do out | 整理 |
gen. | do out | 扫除 |
gen. | do over | 盖 |
gen. | do over | 涂 |
gen. | do over | 重〔改〕作 |
gen. | do one's part | 尽自己一份力量 |
gen. | do one's part | 尽自己职责 |
gen. | do one's possible | 竭尽所能 |
gen. | do one's possible | 全力以赴 |
gen. | do-re-mi | 钱 |
gen. | do reportage on | 报道 |
gen. | do research on | 进行… 的科学研究 |
gen. | do right | 做得对 |
gen. | do one's room | 收拾房间 |
gen. | do one's share of the work | 做自己的一份〔那份〕工作 |
gen. | do shopping | 去买东西 |
gen. | do... so fashion | 照这样做… |
gen. | do something desperately | 拼命 |
gen. | do sums | 做算术题 |
gen. | do sums | 计算 |
gen. | do sums | 做算术 |
gen. | Do the airline reserve special seats for the disable? | 航空公司会为残疾人预留特别座椅吗? |
gen. | do the business | 达到目的 |
gen. | do the business | 解决问题 |
gen. | do the correct thing | 处理恰当 |
gen. | do the deed | 产生效果 |
gen. | do the experiment over | 把这实验再做一次 |
gen. | do the feat | 奏效 |
gen. | do the most you can | 尽你最大的力量去做 |
gen. | do the needful | 做所必须做的事 |
gen. | do the rules cover all possible cases? | 这些规则是否适用于所有各种可能的情况? |
gen. | do the trick | 获得成功 |
gen. | do the trick | 达到预期目的 |
gen. | do the work of | 能顶…用 |
gen. | do time | 受罚 |
gen. | do M to | 对N 做M (N) |
gen. | do M to | 对N起M作用 (N) |
gen. | do to | 对待 |
gen. | do to | 处置 |
gen. | do sth. to admiration | 把某事做得极好 |
gen. | Do try some sauce. It tastes yummy with fried chicken | 来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃 |
gen. | do unto him as he does unto others | 还治其人之身 |
gen. | do unto him as he does unto others | 以其人之道 |
gen. | do up | 疲乏 |
gen. | do up | 粉刷 |
gen. | do up | 修整 |
gen. | do up | 整顿 |
gen. | do up | 扣好 |
gen. | do up | 包扎 |
gen. | do one's utmost | 竭力 |
gen. | do one's utmost | 尽最大努力 |
gen. | do one's utmost | 尽全力 |
gen. | do one's utmost | 尽 〔竭〕力 |
gen. | Do verify restaurant cashier's receipts against machine tape reading | 务必核对餐厅收银发票和收银机上显示的金额是否一致 |
gen. | do violence to | 以暴力对待 |
gen. | do violence to | 犯 |
gen. | do violence to | 违背 |
gen. | do violence to | 歪曲 |
gen. | do violence to | 伤害 |
gen. | do well | 进行顺利 |
gen. | do well | 成功 |
gen. | do well | 进展情况良好 |
gen. | do well | 处理得好 |
gen. | do well to | 做,处理得正好巧 (+ inf.) |
gen. | do what is needful | 做所必须做的事 |
gen. | do with | 与…相处 |
gen. | do with | 处置 |
gen. | do with | 容忍 |
gen. | do with | 对付 |
gen. | do with | 同…有关系 |
gen. | do without | 无须 |
gen. | do without | 不用 |
gen. | do without | 舍去 |
gen. | do without | 无需 |
gen. | do without | 只好没有 |
gen. | do without | 没有也 |
gen. | do without | 不用〔没有〕…也行 |
gen. | do wonders | 创造奇迹 |
gen. | do wonders | 取得惊人的成就 |
gen. | do wonders | 产生惊人的效果 |
gen. | Do you accept traveler's checks? | 你们这里收旅行支票吗? |
gen. | Do you accept Visa? | 你们接受维萨卡吗? |
gen. | Do you charge less for kids? | 小孩子吃饭便宜么? |
gen. | Do you eat fruit in winter? | 你冬天吃水果么? |
gen. | Do you exchange foreign currency here? This is my traveler's check. Can you cash it for me? | 请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?这是我的旅行支票。能兑现吗? |
gen. | Do you get any sweater you like? | 你找到喜欢的毛衣了吗? |
gen. | Do you have a confirmation letter confirming the reservation? | 您是否收到过确认订房的信件? |
gen. | Do you have a double room overlooking the sea? | 你们有没有能俯瞰海景的双人间呢? |
gen. | Do you have a dress code? | 餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定? |
gen. | Do you have a family history of allergy? | 你有家族过敏史吗? |
gen. | Do you have a history of stomach pain? | 你有过胃痛的病史吗? |
gen. | Do you have a hotel card or something? | 你有饭店名片或其他东西吗? |
gen. | Do you have a reservation? | 您有预订吗? |
gen. | Do you have a return ticket to Haikou? | 是否有海口的回程机票? |
gen. | Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit? | 有靠近紧急出口的座位吗? |
gen. | Do you have a skin cleanser? | 有洗面乳吗? |
gen. | Do you have a vegetarian meal? I'm glad to have one | 你们有素食餐吗?我想要一份 |
gen. | Do you have any carry-on baggage? | 您有随身行李吗? |
gen. | Do you have any charges for this morning? | 您今天是否挂账用酒店的服务? |
gen. | Do you have any Chinese magazines? | 你们有中文杂志吗? |
gen. | Do you have any identification? | 你有什么身份证明文件吗? |
gen. | Do you have any medicine for airsickness? | 你们有晕机药吗? |
gen. | Do you have any other flights? | 你们有其他航班吗? |
gen. | Do you have any pieces of luggage to check in? | 您有行李需要托运吗? |
gen. | Do you have any precious metals with you? | 您带贵重金属了吗? |
gen. | Do you have any relatives in the U. K. ? | 你在英国有亲人吗? |
gen. | Do you have any seat preferences? | 您对座位有什么要求吗? |
gen. | Do you have any siblings? What do they do? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗?他们都从事什么职业? |
gen. | Do you have any tickets for the concert? | 还有那场音乐会的票吗? |
gen. | Do you have any vacancies? | 您这还有空房吗? |
gen. | Do you have anything for a cold stomachache/toothache? | 你有治感冒胃疼/牙疼的药吗? |
gen. | Do you have anything for this one and a half years old baby? | 请问有一岁半儿童能吃的食物吗? |
gen. | Do you have anything to declare? | 你有什么物品需要申报吗? |
gen. | Do you have anything to recommend | 有什么推荐的吗? |
gen. | Do you have something to recommend for after dinner drink? | 能推荐一下饭后的饮料吗? |
gen. | Do you have the boarding pass for the next flight? | 您有下一个航班的登机证吗? |
gen. | Do you have the desserts low in sugar and fat? | 你们有没有低脂低糖的点心? |
gen. | Do you have vegetarian dishes? | 餐厅是否供应素食餐? |
gen. | Do you know how to open an online banking account? | 你知道怎样开通网上银行吗? |
gen. | Do you know that Ethiopian Highland is the source of the Nile River? | 你知道吗,俄塞俄比亚高原是尼罗河的发源地 |
gen. | do you know what he is | 你知道他是做什么的吗 |
gen. | do you know the exact date when the experiment began | 你知道这实验是什么时候开始的〔开始的准确日期〕吗 |
gen. | Do you like Burger King? | 你喜欢汉堡王餐厅吗? |
gen. | Do you like fruit and vegetable? | 你喜欢水果和蔬菜么? |
gen. | Do you like heavy meal or light meal? | 你想吃油腻饮食还是清淡饮食? |
gen. | Do you like heavy meal or light meal? | 你喜欢油腻的食物还是清淡的食物? |
gen. | Do you like honey? | 你喜欢吃蜂蜜吗? |
gen. | Do you like Plettenbers Bay? | 你喜欢普莱腾贝格湾吗? |
gen. | Do you like roast beef? | 你喜欢烤牛肉吗? |
gen. | Do you like to have an exchange? | 您愿意换货吗? |
gen. | Do you like tomato and oyster soup? | 你喜欢番茄青蚝汤吗? |
gen. | Do you mean we can go to your country at any time without any formalities? | 你的意思是说我们可以随时进入贵国而不需要办理任何手续吗? |
gen. | Do you mind if others share the table with you? | 您是否介意别人和您同坐一桌? |
gen. | Do you mind waiting until 8:30? | 可以等到 8 :30 吗? |
gen. | Do you need fresh sheets? | 您需要更换新床单吗? |
gen. | Do you need luggage tags? | 需要标签吗? |
gen. | Do you need new towels? | 您需要更换毛巾吗? |
gen. | Do you need some pickles? | 还要些泡菜吗? |
gen. | do you not know? | 你真不知道吗 |
gen. | Do you sell moisturizer that is especially made for neck? | 你们有颈部专用的保湿霜吗? |
gen. | do you speak English | 你会说英语吗 |
gen. | do you speak English | 你会讲英语吗 |
gen. | Do you suggest any meat? | 你推荐什么肉食? |
gen. | Do you take credit cards? | 可以刷卡吗? |
gen. | Do you take telephone reservations? | 你们接受电话预约吗? |
gen. | Do you think I need to buy a digital SLR? | 你认为我有买数码单反的必要吗? |
gen. | Do you want any side orders? | 你要其他的副餐吗? |
gen. | Do you want separate bills or just one single bill? | 您想分开结账还是一起结账? |
gen. | Do you want some veal chops? | 来点小牛排吧? |
gen. | Do you want to buy a one-way ticket or a round trip ticket? | 您想买单程票还是往返票? |
gen. | Do you want to fly first or economy class? | 您要头等舱还是经济舱? |
gen. | Do you want to help me make a jack-o'-lantern for Halloween? | 你愿意帮我做个万圣节的南瓜灯吗? |
gen. | Do you want to make a single trip or a round trip? | 您是要单程,还是要往返? |
gen. | Do you want to stay in the United States for good? | 你打算一直待在美国吗? |
gen. | Double iron straps will do | 外加两道铁箍来加固 |
gen. | Excuse me, sir. I noticed that the astray on the table was broken. Do you know how it happened? | 打扰一下,先生。我发现桌上的烟灰缸摔碎了,您知道是怎么回事吗? |
gen. | Experts say that a glass of red wine occasionally will do one's health a world of good | 专家说偶尔喝杯红酒对人身体有好处 |
gen. | feel free to do | .请随便做某事 |
gen. | For brands that do not fall into the luxury category, like Adidas, expansion elsewhere in China can sometimes be difficult | 像阿迪达斯这样的非奢侈品品牌,在中国其他地方扩张可能会比较困难 |
gen. | force somebody to do something | 勉强 |
gen. | Great! Then how much do you charge? | 太好啦。那你们怎么收费呢? |
gen. | had nothing to do with | 与……没有关系 |
gen. | he is the last man to do it | 他最不适于做这件事 |
gen. | he is the last man to do it | 他决不至于干这件事 |
gen. | Hello, Bobby. It seems that I cany t arrive at your home by 12 o'clock. I do apologize for the inconvenience I brought to you. It was me to blame | 嗨,芭比,12 点我似乎无法到达你家。给你带来不便我感到很抱歉,这是我的错 |
gen. | Hello, British Airways Reservations. What kind of seat do you prefer? An aside seat or enter seat? | 喂,你好,英国航空订票处,您想要哪种座位呢?靠过道的还是中间位置的? |
gen. | Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Manila. What procedure do I need? | 你好,我们要转乘到马尼拉的CA377航班。需要办什么手续吗? |
gen. | He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? | 他在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? |
gen. | Hi, John! Do you know how to apply for a visa to the U. S. ? | 嗨,约翰!你知道怎么申请赴美签证吗? |
gen. | Hi, Lily! I will go to the U. S. this summer. What should I do to complete my DS-160 application online? | 莉莉,我这个暑假准备去美国玩儿,我应该怎样完成网上的 DS-160申请表? |
gen. | horsepower has nothing to do with the horse | 马力和马毫不相干 |
gen. | how did you do it | 你是怎样做它的 |
gen. | How do I draw money for my own use then? | 那么我如何提钱给自己用呢? |
gen. | How do I fill out this form? | 我要怎么填这张表呢? |
gen. | How do I get the manufacturer's warranty? | 我如何能得到厂家的质量保证呢? |
gen. | How do people in Wales spend Valentine's Day? | 在威尔士人们如何过情人节? |
gen. | How do they escape infection? | 它们怎样避开感染? |
gen. | How do you celebrate Independence Day? | 你们怎么庆祝独立日呢? |
gen. | how do you do | 你好! |
gen. | How do you do | 您好 |
gen. | How do you like the boiled beef in chili soup? | 你觉得水煮牛肉怎么样? |
gen. | how do you like this lathe | 你觉得这台车床怎么样 |
gen. | How do you like this room? | 您觉得这房间怎么样呢? |
gen. | How do you like your steak? | 你的牛排要如何烹调? |
gen. | How do you like your whisky? | 您的威士忌要怎么喝? |
gen. | How long do you intend to stay here? | 你将在这停留多长时间? |
gen. | How long do you intend to stay in this hotel? | 您打算入住多长时间? |
gen. | How long do you plan to stay? | 你想在这里停留多久? |
gen. | how many more bolts do you want | 你还需要多少螺栓 |
gen. | How many ports do I call at on our passage to New York? | 去纽约一路上要停靠几个港口? |
gen. | How many universities have you applied for? How many of them admitted you? Why do you want to study in this university? | 你一共申请了多少所大学?有几所录取了你?为什么选择这所大学? |
gen. | How much a day do you charge? | 每天收费多少? |
gen. | How much do I need to pay to you? | 我需要赔偿多少钱呢? |
gen. | How much do I owe you? | 多少钱? |
gen. | How much do you draw? | 您要取多少钱? |
gen. | How much do you want for this? | 这件东西你想卖多少钱? |
gen. | How much do you want to pay for this? | 多少钱你会买? |
gen. | How much foreign currency do you take when you go abroad? | 你出国时带多少外币? |
gen. | How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? | 你要把多少汇款换成日元? |
gen. | how much vaseline do you want | 你要多少凡士林 |
gen. | I bought the bangle in Thailand. What do you think of it? | 我在泰国买了这只手镯,你觉得怎么样? |
gen. | I cannot do it like you | 我不能做得像你做那样 (do) |
gen. | I cannot do it like you | 我不能像你那样做 (do) |
gen. | I do beg your pardon for the mistake I've made | 请您一定原谅我所犯的错误 |
gen. | I do not doubt but what the data is reliable | 我不怀疑这数据是可靠的 |
gen. | I do not follow you | 我不明白你的意思 |
gen. | I do not know but what I shall go | 不妨 |
gen. | I do not know but what I shall go | 说不定我还会去呢 c 没到不…的程度 |
gen. | I do not know how matters stand | 我不知道情况怎样 |
gen. | I have been waiting for the departure of my flight for one and a half hours. Do you have any further information about it? Does the weather change better there now? | 我等航班消息已经一个半小时了。你们现在有什么新消息吗?现在那边的天气转好了吗? |
gen. | I have only a bottle of Scotch and a carton of cigarettes. Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? | 我有一瓶苏格兰威士忌和一条香烟,我得给酒和烟上税吗? |
gen. | I know you have a lot of experience when it comes to going abroad. What should I do? | 说到出国,你应该有很多经验,我应该做些什么? |
gen. | I like the design of this suit. But the texture is not so soft. Can you do any change for me? | 我喜欢这套西服的设计,但是衣服的质地不够软,这款能改做吗? |
gen. | I' m terribly sorry. We'll do our best to get it back to you as soon as possible. Please fill out this claim form with your tag number | 非常抱歉,我们会尽力尽快帮您找回来。请把您的签条号码填在这张申报单上 |
gen. | I see, sir. I'll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please? | 明白了,先生。我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写? |
gen. | If there? s anything we can do for you please let us know. The extension for the Front Desk is | 6587-2334.如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。前台的分机号码是 6587-2334 |
gen. | If we can't do it this Friday, it'll have to wait until the week after next | 如果这个周五不行,就要等到下下周了 |
gen. | If you do this, the credit company, or the bank that sponsors the credit card, will add a small service charge to your total bill | 如果你这样做,信用卡公司或发卡银行会在你的账单总额中加收一点手续费 |
gen. | If you want to decrease body fat, you must do aerobic exercises | 如果你想减少脂肪,必须要做有氧运动 |
gen. | I'm afraid that I do not like pineapple and lettuce | 我不太喜欢菠萝萬苣 |
gen. | I'm awfully sorry. The only thing we can do is to contact CAAC office in Paris. Maybe they will wait for you if you are not too late | 非常抱歉。我们唯一能做的就是联系巴黎的中国民航办事处。如果没有迟到很久,也许他们会等你们的 |
gen. | I'm the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you | 我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我 |
gen. | I'm wondering if I could reapply. Do I have to wait three to six months before reapplying | 我想知道我是否还能再次申请签证。我需要等三到六个月才能再次申请吗? |
gen. | it does not matter that they do not come | 他们不来也没关系 |
gen. | it is practical to do so | 这样做是实际的 |
gen. | it is the custom of M to do so | 这样做是 M 的习惯 |
gen. | it is the custom with M to do so | 这样做是 M 的习惯 |
gen. | it pays to do so | 这样做是合算的〔值得的〕 |
gen. | It's my pleasure to do you a favor | 能够帮上您的忙是我的荣幸 |
gen. | It's very kind of you to do so | 你这样做我很感激 |
gen. | I've heard that an original letter from the employer is needed for a Singapore visitor visa. However, I' m a freelance who don't have that. What should I do? | 我听说办理新加坡旅游签证需提供在职证明。但我是个自由作家,那应该怎么办呢? |
gen. | let me do so | 请允许我这样做 |
gen. | Linda, enjoy your holiday! Where do you want to go? Did you buy the flight ticket? | 琳达,好好享受假期!你想去哪儿度假,买机票了吗? |
gen. | make-do | 临时凑合的办法〔措施,代用品〕 |
gen. | make-do | 权宜之计 |
gen. | make do | 靠…勉强过去 (with) |
gen. | My flight just arrived late, and I need to know what to do | 我搭乘的航班晚点了,我想知道是什么情况 |
gen. | My skin is very sensitive. Do you have trial samples that I can try first? | 我的皮肤很敏感,你们有试用品让我先试用一下吗? |
gen. | neer-do-weel | 游手好闲的人 |
gen. | neer-do-weel | 无用的人 |
gen. | neer-do-well | 游手好闲的人 |
gen. | neer-do-well | 无用的人 |
gen. | Officer, I'm not from around here. How do I pay the fine? | 警官,我不是本地人。我要怎么缴罚款呢? |
gen. | OK, do you want a full-length or short-length? | 好,要全身像还是半身像? |
gen. | OK, Mr. Wang. Do you have any bags to check? | 好的,王先生,你有什么行李要托运的吗? |
gen. | only very rarely do we find that | …我们很少〔难得〕 碰到… |
gen. | Please be informed that time's up. Do you need late check-out? | 您时间到了,需要帮您加时间吗? |
gen. | Room service. What can I do for you? | 这里是客房部。请问有什么需要为您做的呢? |
gen. | Room Service. What can I do for you? | 客房服务部,能为您效劳吗? |
gen. | see fit to do sth. | 认为做某事是适当 |
gen. | see one's way clear to do ing | 有可能能设法做 |
gen. | Sir, do you want to make it a Dutch treat or pay it all together? | 先生,您是想各付各的,还是一起付款? |
gen. | sometimes required data do not even exist | 或者 |
gen. | sometimes required data do not even exist | 即使有 |
gen. | sometimes required data do not even exist | 其精确度也可能有问题 |
gen. | sometimes required data do not even exist | 所需的数据甚至是不存在的 |
gen. | sometimes required data do not even exist | 有时 |
gen. | Sounds good. What time do you want me to come? | 听起来不错啊。我几点过去? |
gen. | supplies are materials used in the production process but which do not become a part of the product | 消耗品是用于生产过程而又不转化成产品成分的各种物料 |
gen. | swim-man-do | 河川突击队 |
gen. | the best thing to do | 最上策 |
gen. | the best thing to do | 最好的办法 |
gen. | The embassy must be closed now. Do I need to report it to the police? | 大使馆一定关门了,我需要报警吗? |
gen. | The figures and the words on the check do not agree | 这个数字和您支票上写的不相符 |
gen. | The flight is available. Do you have any seat preferences? | 还有座位,您对座位有什么偏好吗? |
gen. | The flight will go to Kyoto with a stopover at Dubai, but passengers do not have to disembark | 该航班在飞往京都的途中将会在迪拜经停,但乘客不需下飞机 |
gen. | the readiest way to do it | 这件事的最简便的做法 |
gen. | The shirt is all right. I like the style, but I'm not sure about the color. Do you have that in other colors? | 这件衬衫还不错,我很喜欢这个款式,但是颜色我不太喜欢,还有别的颜色吗? |
gen. | The traffic accident had nothing to do with him | 这交通事故和他没有关系 |
gen. | They do the research for the purpose to increase the usability of yak hair | 他们研究的目的在于提高耗牛毛的适用性 |
gen. | to-do | 吵〔喧〕闹 |
gen. | to-do | 混杂 |
gen. | to-do | 骚乱 |
gen. | to do is also to learn | 干也是学习 |
gen. | ...to do what? | 干什么 |
gen. | Today's rate for cash purchase is 100 U. S. banknotes for 688 RMB. Do you have your passport with you? | 今天的现钞买入价是688元人民币兑换100美元。您带护照了吗? |
gen. | try and do | 试做 |
gen. | try to do | 试做 |
gen. | We are going to the Sovereign Hill. Do you want to go with us? | 我们要去疏芬山,你要去吗? |
gen. | We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat OK with you or would you prefer a middle seat? | 靠过道的座位卖完啦,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位? |
gen. | We do not require reconfirmation of existing reservation for onward or return Air China flight | 对于已订妥成行的机票或者回程航班,无须再次确认 |
gen. | we think it wrong to do so | 我们认为这样做是错的 |
gen. | We will do our best to find the mugger and get your property back to you as soon as possible | 我们会尽快找到抢劫犯,并将财物归还给您 |
gen. | We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result | 我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉 |
gen. | Well, could you do me a favor and buy something in the duty-free shop when you transfer in the Singapore airport? | 那你从新加坡转机时,能帮我从机场的免税店带点儿东西吗? |
gen. | We've both enjoyed our friendship, haven't we? I am happy to do what I could | 我们相处得非常愉快,不是吗?我为所做的一切感到高兴! |
gen. | What colors do you have in foundation? | 粉底都有哪些颜色的? |
gen. | what did he do | 他做什么了 |
gen. | What do I owe you? | 一共要付多少钱? |
gen. | What do we need for the barbecue? | 我们烧烤都需要些什么啊? |
gen. | What do you call those lovely animals that help pull Santa Clause's sleigh? | 那些帮助圣诞老人拉雪橇的可爱动物叫什么名字? |
gen. | What do you do? How about your annual income or monthly salary? | 你从事什么职业?月收入或者年收入多少呢? |
gen. | What do you have? | 你们有什么料? |
gen. | What do you have for dinner? | 你晚餐吃什么? |
gen. | what do you mean by "matter" | 所谓物质指的是什么 |
gen. | What do you recommend? | 你的建议是什么? |
gen. | What do you suggest in particular? | 那你具体推荐什么呢? |
gen. | What do you suggest in particular for dinner? | 晚餐有什么特别推荐吗? |
gen. | What do you think braised prawns for dinner? | 晚上吃烩大虾怎么样? |
gen. | What do you want, pizza, pasta or spaghetti? | 你想吃什么,比萨、通心粉还是意面? |
gen. | What exactly should I do with the foreign exchange certificates left with me? | 如果外汇兑换券用不完该怎么办? |
gen. | What flavors of puffs do you have today? | 你们有哪些口味的泡芙可以选? |
gen. | What further advances do you think e-banking will make in the near future? | 您认为在不久的将来电子银行还会有哪些进一步发展? |
gen. | What kind do you like to wear, cloth shoes or leather shoes? | 您想要哪种鞋子?布鞋还是皮鞋? |
gen. | What kind of card do you have? | 您用什么卡? |
gen. | What kind of currency do you want to change? | 要换哪种货币? |
gen. | What kind of food do you serve? | 你们都有什么食物? |
gen. | What kind of handbag do you like? | 您想要什么样的手提包? |
gen. | What kinds of drinks do you have? We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktail | 您想要喝什么?我们有咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和鸡尾酒 |
gen. | What rooms do you prefer? | 您喜欢什么房间? |
gen. | What should I do if the visa application has been refused? | 签证申请被拒后,我应该做些什么呢? |
gen. | What should I do with the dirty dishes? | 这些脏的盘子怎么办? |
gen. | What time do I check in at the airport? | 我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续? |
gen. | What time do you like your table? | 您什么时间来用餐? |
gen. | what to do? | 怎么办 |
gen. | What's your purpose of your visit? What type of visa do you want to apply for? | 你这趟旅行的目的是什么?你想要申请哪种类型的签证? |
gen. | Which currency do you want to change your money into? | 你要把钱换成哪一种货币? |
gen. | Which do you prefer, British breakfast or continental breakfast? | 你更喜欢英式早餐还是欧式的? |
gen. | Which do you prefer for high tea? | 下午茶吃什么? |
gen. | Which doctor do you go to? | 你要找哪位医生? |
gen. | Which way do I go the Medical Department? | 内科怎么走? |
gen. | Which way do we go for the Northern Line? | 我们怎样去北线地铁? |
gen. | Why do people give chocolate as a gift on Valentine's Day? | 情人节为什么要送巧克力? |
gen. | why should you do that | 你干吗要做那件事 |
gen. | will do well to | 以…较妥 (+ inf.) |
gen. | will do well to | 最好是 (+ inf.) |
gen. | would do well to | 以…较妥 (+ inf.) |
gen. | would do well to | 最好是 (+ inf.) |
gen. | yes, I do | 是的,我会如果对方问话采用否定方式,而回答是肯定的,仍用 yes,这与汉语习惯相反 |
gen. | Yes, sir, we get your reservation on that date. So anything we can do for you? | 是的,先生,我们已经收到您当天的预订单。有什么需要帮忙吗? |
gen. | You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast | 如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。我正想下去吃早饭呢 |
gen. | You must be a mind-reader Michael. Do you feel like some western food? | 米歇尔,你真了解我。你想吃西餐吗? |
gen. | You must pay for the damages. It is a hotel regulation. I do hope you understand | 您必须赔偿损坏物品。这是酒店的规定,希望您能理解 |
gen. | You will feel a slight dizzy sensation inside you as you do this, specifically in your upper torso | 你这样做时,会感到体内,尤其是躯干,有种轻微的晕眩。 (小贴士:美国的医院不负责售药,只负责开方子。但只有凭医院处方,才能在药店购买处方药。美国看病贵,主要是因为美国实行医疗保险制度,大多数人都有保险。换言之,如果没有保险, 是很难看得起病的。在美国,大多数人看病都是通过雇主或自行购买的医疗保险。生病后到医疗服务机构就医,医疗费用主要由医疗保险机构向医疗服务机构支付,病人只需承担医疗费的一小部分。) |