סינית | אנגלית |
万一有的衣服洗坏了,我想知道你们酒店是否有如何处理这方面问题的规定 | What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it |
为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒 | for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute |
为了方便起见,我们是这样划分时间的,即一天有24小时,一小时有60分,一分有60秒,承包有关电力系统的电力生产、分配及应用等各方面的整套综合装置的安装及启用 | for convenience we divide time in such a way that there are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute |
他住在离我住处十英里的地方 | he lives ten miles from where I am living |
优势是在我们方面 | the odds are in our favour |
你感受的情感是一种心理疾病,而我知道治疗它的方法 | The emotion that you feel is a kind of mental disease. I know the cure |
你提到说要去参加会议,我能看下你的官方邀请函吗? | You've mentioned that you plan to attend a meeting. May I see the official invitation letter? |
你的方向感比较好,我该往左走还是往右走? | Your sense of direction is better than mine. I need right or left? |
哪些地方我们需要改进呢? | Is there anything that we should improve? |
嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务费 | Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge |
在酒店里是否有我们可以娱乐的地方? | Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves? |
如我方不断订货,你方能保证竹纤维毛巾的质量吗? | If we place regular orders, can you ensure the quality of your bamboo fiber towels? |
如果您有特殊饮食要求,我们提供了一系列能满足您需求的特殊餐食。如果您是通过在线方式预订机票的,您可以通过阿航网站预订特殊餐食 | If you have special dietary requirements, we offer a wide selection of special meals to meet those requirements. You can make a special request through our website if you purchased your ticket online |
对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何药 | I'm sorry. We can't sell anything without a prescription |
对我来说,绘画是一种治疗方式,但同样,它也悄悄地成了一种激情 | For me, drawing is a form of therapy, but also, quietly, it has become a passion |
我们上岸去买些地方特产吧 | Let's go ashore to buy some local and special products |
我们是专营吉普车出口的中国厂商,我们非常希望与贵方在此领域合作 | We're specializing in the export of Chinese jeeps, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line |
我们有四种形状,包括圆形、椭圆形、正方形和长方形 | We have four shapes that are round, oval, square and rectangular |
我们的敞篷车在中国和一些欧洲国家销路很好,我保证在贵方市场上也会畅销 | Our roadsters are selling well in China and in some European countries. I’m sure you'll have a ready market at your end |
我们看见很远的地方有条船 | we saw some ships at some distance |
我们进行的方式和这个差不多 | this is very much the pattern we follow |
我们酒店有700平方米的会议空间,包括一个宴会厅,两个董事会会议室和两个多功能会议室 | Our hotel has a meeting space of 700 meter squares, including a ball room, two board rooms and multipurpose meeting rooms |
我对贵方的花洒很感兴趣 | I am interested in your shower nozzles |
我帮您查一查。先生,您的行李好像放错地方了 | I will check on it for you. Well, sir, your baggage seems to have been misplaced |
我很高兴地告诉您,入境不需要签证,因为贵国和我国签订了一项协议,协议中规定贵国和我国公民进入对方国家无须签证 | I am very glad to tell you that you do not need a visa, since we have an agreement with your country, and in accordance with the treaty, people from both your and my countries are allowed to enter the other country without visas |
我想买那件蓝方格衬衣 | I want to buy that blue checkered shirt |
我想去方便一下 | I want to go into retreat |
我想咨询关于外国入境者的居留权问题,您能给我讲讲这方面的知识吗? | I want to ask about the right of residency a foreigner has in another country. Could you give me some information about it? |
我想订购些手绗线,它们在我方市场十分畅销 | I’d like to order some hand quilting threads, which are popular in our market |
我打了几次,对方总是说“您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨” | I tried several times to call, but it said "The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later" |
谈判用语我方 | our |
我方对贵方法兰绒面料很感兴趣,我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方出什么价? | We are interested in your flannel, but I'm wondering about the price. How much will you possibly offer us? |
我替您跟别的地方联系一下,您看怎么样? | Would you like me to get in touch with somewhere else for you? |
我的公交卡没钱了,附近有充值的地方吗? | I have no money left on my metro card. Is there a place to charge it nearby? |
我知道你方产品信誉很好,但是万一发生重量不足或质量不合格怎么办呢? | I know your products have a good reputation. But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? |
我要去市中心,但是迷路了,往这个方向走对吗? | I' m going downtown, but couldn't find the way. Is it right for me to go in this direction? |
我觉得找到病因是最好的方法 | I think it is the best way to figure out what is causing this |
我解不出这个方程式 | I can't make this equation come out |
是的,城里很方便。所有的电影院和购物中心都很近。我回头再和你聊吧 | Yeah. It's really convenient. All the theaters and shopping malls are within walking distance. Well, I gotta go. I'll get in touch with you soon |
请按药方帮我抓药可以吗? | Can you fill the prescription for me? |